Men Wearing Nail Polish

Jump to Last Post 1-42 of 42 discussions (114 posts)
  1. Pantywearer profile image59
    Pantywearerposted 14 years ago

I have been wearing nail polish (both fingers & toes) for about five years now.  Sometimes I have a salon do my nails, but most of the time I paint my nails.  My heart flutters everytime I have a lady do my nails at a nail salon.

But, while wearing the polish, I mostly try to conceal that I have polish on.  Less than a handful of women (that I know, aside from the ladies that do my nails) know that I wear nail polish.  None of my male friends know that I wear nail polish...I don't think they even want to know.

I am interested in hearing from other men and crossdressers that paint their nails (fingers and/or toes)

1. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am all woman but my hat is off to you!!! If you are comfortable doing it then do it!! Whatever your heart feels I have male friends that are gay and crossdressers and it certainly is fine with me! So long as you are comfortable that is all that matters. smile

Pantywearerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I admire your comment.  I didn't mention it in my original post, but I do want to hear from women also.  I really feel at ease hearing it from a woman.

I've been crossdressing for many years.  I don't think that I'll ever be a transgender, but do love crossdressing (a closet Xdresser).  I know that I am a man, but do feel feminine when I wear nail polish. 

2. profile image49
        DOUGEEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ive done mine in the past and crossdressed

1. profile image0
          sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How did that work for you?

3. profile image55
        James Reid 85posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks I occasionally paint mine trying to build up my nerve to be more open about it. Right now I just do my toes but would like to do my nails as well.

2. profile image0

Are you Hope?

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nope, she's Alexander wink

3. starme77 profile image76
      starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like Badco's other ego thingy

4. Pantywearer profile image59

I appreciate all the postings.  I am learning that a lot of women are okay with men wearing nail polish.  But, overall the public is not accepting men wearing nail polish.  I would like to hear from more women on their thoughts...crossdressers as well.  Yesterday, I went to a nail salon and had my nails done (fingers/toes).  I loved the pampering given by the lady.

5. Chris_S profile image59
      Chris_Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm a guy and I wear women's clothing and shoes openly and in public. I don't even have any mens clothes. Concerning nails, I get regular fills and pedi's at my spa and get eyebrow waxing. I take it a step further due to the fact I have acrylic nails. I get the pink and whites, basically a french manicure. My nails are long and square in shape. I do not wear nail color on my acrylics but I do have my toenails painted with color sometimes. I have received plenty of compliments from nice women. My nails complete my overall look.

I have worn acrylics before and I love the looks & feel of the nails.  I've only had a french manicure once.  I also like going to my nail salon as well.  I (like you) also wear women's clothing and shoes.

1. Chris_S profile image59

Rock On!! I'm wearing red french tips right now. : - )

1. Stimp profile image60
            Stimpposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, for the love of God, if you must know....Gel is WAY more effective than acrylic and much stronger.  So, if you're goin' that route, go with the Gel.

1. profile image0
              lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

and a hard finish lol

1. Stimp profile image60

Takes me weeks to chew those babies off...

2. Chris_S profile image59

That's wrong... acrylics are way stronger!

1. profile image0

WRONG big_smile

1. Stimp profile image60

Gotta go with my girl on this one....GEL is WAAAAAAY stronger and holds up to the oils that your nails produce on a daily basis. Acrylics fell of my nails in about 2 days.  Not so with Gel and I've been wearin' the stuff for about 20 years.  Questions?

1. profile image0

ya! see! hmm:

6. Blogging Erika profile image66
      Blogging Erikaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nail polish is a common part of getting a manicure, even for men. I once worked in an office where the dress code was "unbelievably formal" (men who showed up without ties were sent home to change).  A lot of the guys had regular manicures, and getting a subtle polish was usually part of that.

I think it's fun, and I'm glad to hear so many guys who are comfortable with it!

1. profile image0

YIKES!

7. Lady_E profile image63
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nothing wrong with it. I playfully paint it on a friend's nails when I'm doing mine, but it's just a transparent clear colour with some glitter. He can get away with it, unless people look close. I guess if it was red, it would raise a lot of eyebrows.

It's your call. smile

8. profile image51
      Chrisy in Laceposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have painted my nails as well, We met in a bar, we were drinking, courage came from an unknown girl who worked in a salon, she wanted to do my nails so i let her.
      That was years ago i have been going back every month for a long time, it can be very erotic and she is HOT, but we are just good friends.

1. Cosmetics-Guru profile image59
        Cosmetics-Guruposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Read the forum "Men Wearing Nail Polish"

My thoughts on the matter is;  It all depends on the reason why a man would wear nail polish.  Is it to look better, or is it for other motives?

If you are ok with it, why ask others about their opinion?  If someones toe nails are yellowed from a fungus, will that individual ask the community if nail polish, socks or shoes are ok to  to hide it?  Of course not.

Are you asking other peoples opinion,  just to gain acceptance from others? If you are then you don't feel good about what you are doing, and stop doing it.  Leave nail polish, women's clothes, and cosmetics for women to wear.

1. profile image52
          steve66ohposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I respectfully disagree. Nail polish is just paint. There's nothing about it that makes it inherently "for women only". That is purely social custom.

And, the custom is oppression... of men, by dictating what we can't choose to do with our bodies, and then punishing (with ridicule, shame, intolerance and prejudice like yours) anyone who defies the mandate... AND oppression of women, by defining polish as "feminine", then basing its derision of polished men on the false premise that "polish is feminine - AND FEMININE IS BAD".

Congratulations - you've perpetrated bigotry, prejudice and gender-based discrimination. How does it feel to be an oppressor of humanity?

9. mandybeau1 profile image60
      mandybeau1posted 14 years ago

My friend manicures and she was doing a Guys hands yesterday, and I held mine in my pockets, his were so well looksed after, he did draw the line at nail polish though. They have to ask because it is part of the procedure and cost.

10. profile image49
      BadCoposted 14 years ago

Only at the weekends smile

1. profile image49
        PirateGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I knew you were wearing my bra !!

2. AEvans profile image72

You were nail polish to? lololo big_smile

11. manlypoetryman profile image82
      manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

http://www.healthinsurance.org/img/photos/brain_sm.jpg

OWWW...Your Making my Brain Hurt...Who ever heard of such a thing? I miss the old planet I use to live on...anyone seen it? I must have gotten off at the wrong bus stop in space...Yeah...that's what happened!

1. Stimp profile image60

lol lollollollollollollol

1. profile image0

just about peed my pants thanks lol

1. Stimp profile image60

I actually did lol

2. lovelypaper profile image58
        lovelypaperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

manlypoetryman, you are so funny! I agree. No nail polish for guys. My son tried the black nail polish during his goth phase and I quickly put an end to that. By the way, manlypoetryman, did you know you got hubber of the week? Just thought you'd want to know.

12. ChristopherHowell profile image60
      ChristopherHowellposted 14 years ago

Honestly, if you count the emo wannabes then guys wearing nail polish isn't especially rare these days tongue but I don't.

I believe every guy should take care of their nails all 23 of them... There's nothing grosser than shaking someone's hand and seeing those ragged nail bitten grungy ickness on your hand.

Also, I've often wondered how much gender stereotyping in clothing has created a rather stagnant look for men. Pants, shirt, shoes, hat, or you're a fag. I am personally not a cross dresser, nor gay, nor whatever else, but I have met several men who look better in skirts than most women and due to two sisters, my mother, an aunt and a grandmother, I know how to paint nails better than the average teenage girl. Not hard to do but eh.

I've always thought that nail polish would be a unique way to offset your wardrobe but never really wanted to go through the hassle of painting them, blotting, keeping them from chipping, waiting for them to dry, redoing them, yadda yadda and that's not even including the hassle you get from people wanting to know if you're gay. Stupid mindless sheep people brainlessly categorizing people by uninformed selfperpetuating opinions.

13. profile image51
      crandallheatherposted 14 years ago

I'm all woman, but my hat goes off to you! I must say it is hard not to admire someone who takes care of themselves!

On a side note, some of my best friends are crossdressers and they always have such good advice about beauty and make-up tips.

14. profile image52
      Dekeposted 14 years ago

23 nails? can't believe it.

15. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years ago

lots of young guys wear nail polish and eye makeup.

i have seen a few men with French manicures and clear nail polish.

i have never seen a man wearing colored nail polish but it wouldn't freak me out if i did see one. it's funny a guy can walk around with spikes in his nose and earrings the size of spools of thread and no one bats an eyelash but if a guy walked in wearing Frosted Pink nail polish people would go 'omg'.

meh. not that big a deal.

1. profile image0

If you were a man who wants to wear nail polish you don't want to mess with the country boys because we'll just pick on you fasion or not.

1. profile image0
          cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile

i think if anything is done right, it can transcend gender and just look cool. some of those emo kids look cool with that black eyeliner. my son is not an emo kid, but one night these girls came over and put eyeliner on him just for fun and he looked like a rock star.

16. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 14 years ago

If you like it, why not? smile

17. theageofcake profile image59
      theageofcakeposted 14 years ago

I fully support androgyny.

Nail polish has never done much for me, but I get a great deal of joy in deviating from my designated gender role.  For example, I love wearing long flowing skirts, and I can't help but feel sexy in eyeliner (although applying it is such a hassle I rarely do so). 

I also have a handful of heterosexual friends who really enjoy mirroring the opposite sex, and they do so while retaining every bit of their heterosexuality.

Anyone who has a problem with it should really just grow up.

18. Anath profile image61
      Anathposted 14 years ago

I like a well manicured man!

19. tony0724 profile image60
      tony0724posted 14 years ago

I guess Its OK for the Gothic crowd ! Not my deal though.

20. Anath profile image61
      Anathposted 14 years ago

are you following me tony0724?

21. JohnPawn profile image60
      JohnPawnposted 14 years ago

I am going to have nail polish as part of my costume this year for Halloween.  I am going to be a nurse.  This will be my first time being in public dressed as a woman.

I am thinking red polish to match the red in the costume.  And red lipstick.  Oh, and a blonde wig.

22. hudsonj1994 profile image59
      hudsonj1994posted 14 years ago

Guys should not wear nail polish. That is for girls and girls only.

1. AEvans profile image72

There is nothing wrong with men wearing nail polish Marilyn Manson has done it, Steven Tyler so many rock stars do it. If men are not supposed to wear nail polish why is it o.k. for them to wear make-up? smile

2. Chris_S profile image59

If that's true, then women should stop wearing men's clothing, mens watches, pants, jeans, y-front underwear and should stay out of their boyfreinds/husbands closet.

Make you a deal... when you stop wearing pants, have only long hair, long polished nails, wear jewelry, wear pantyhose, wear only heeled shoes and stop wearing anything with "mens" or "boys" in the title, then I'll stop wearing nail polish!

In other words, be sure you look like a girly-girl all the time and don't wear mens things!

1. profile image0

OMG be serious please!

Please explain! Give me a good argument here as to why men shouldn't wear polish!

1. profile image0

I never said men shouldn't and are you trying to pick an argument over nail polish with me now given I once was a manicurist?

1. Stimp profile image60

Well, now did you EVER have to draw flowers on the pinky or thumb finger....THAT is the REAL question?  maybe a little pumpkin at halloween time or snowman at Christmas.

1. profile image0

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

3. profile image52

I respectfully disagree. Nail polish is just paint. There's nothing about it that makes it inherently "for women only". That is purely social custom.

And, the custom is oppression... of men, by dictating what we can't choose to do with our bodies, and then punishing (with ridicule, shame, intolerance and prejudice like yours) anyone who defies the mandate... AND oppression of women, by defining polish as "feminine", then basing its derision of polished men on the false premise that "polish is feminine - AND FEMININE IS BAD".

Congratulations - you've perpetrated bigotry, prejudice and gender-based discrimination. How does it feel to be an oppressor of humanity?

23. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

No man! No,No,No,No! Thats wrong on so many levels, just No Man!

Please indulge me for a moment... Why exactly is it wrong??? Please be specific on exactly how many levels it is wrong on.

Also, why do you monitor and respond to these posts?? Just curious...

1. profile image0

If you're a guy that should be easy, thats what girls do. 10 levels. I really can't believe that real people would go off the deep end like that. Why in the hell would you want to look like a girl? Is it like Halloween everyday? Mostly I inject my conservative comments to have some fun and interact with different perspectives. But really, why do you want to look like a girl?

Here's a thought... why do you care?

1. Stimp profile image60

BECAUSE THE DUDE ASKED

UGH! I was responding to the poster's quote above me... wake up!

1. profile image0

ouch what's up, relax Dude

1. Stimp profile image60

~YAWN~ Did someone just wake me up ~YAWN~  Thanks.  'preciate it.

1. profile image0

zzzzzzzzz cuddles up with cozy dog

2. profile image51
              denverman63posted 14 years agoin reply to this

so chris, its ok that women were mens cloths, men get both ears pierced,gothic men or boys paint there nails black, hmmm dont get were your comming from. i do my toes blue and my neibor lady told me i had preatier feet than my wife. hmmm

2. profile image52

My masculinity is not defined by the color on my toes, and it's strong enough that it's not threatened by a dab of paint either. Is yours?

The paint doesn't make me look like a woman...I make the paint look masculine!

24. Dame Scribe profile image57
      Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

As AEvans said, lots of musicians wear nail polish and make up and some are quite popular smile I knew lots of homosexuals in Toronto that wore make up and never thought anything about what they do and yes, some guy crossdressers or transgenders (trannies?) are more beautiful than women. wink No problem with that either. smile I think it's great that they are confident to reveal that side of themselves. I say, go for it!

1. profile image0

Ok, but march that circus out to the duck blind and watch the fireworks!

25. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

So what if a guy wants to wear nailpolish? It doesn't effect me so I don't care...

1. R P Chapman profile image60
        R P Chapmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I was just wondering why I should be bothered. big_smile

2. profile image0

I know my opinion means nothing and I can't change anything but it's like the freak show at the circus.

1. Pr0metheus profile image58
          Pr0metheusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Careful not to offend the circus workers on these forums...

2. profile image0
          Maximus591posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You go to church. Many atheists would believe you're a freak. You certainly have beliefs that categorise you as a bit of a crank.

The guy is a sexual deviant not a freak. Sexual deviancy is a recognised medical condition. But deviants don't see their 'condition' as a condition. They view their behaviour as normal, as you view going to church and believing in nothing as normal. There are many parallels at work here.

You expect others to be accommodating of your pie-in-the-sky belief systems yet view those whose sexual preferences fall outside the societal norm, as freaks.

It would be good to hold a mirror up in front of you right now. Maybe you could see the ignorance in the way you think. But you look too old to have any hope of changing.

Perhaps the deviants will airmail you a set of their finest silk panties for you to try on. Go on, you know you want to.

1. profile image52

What is sexual about paint? It's JUST PAINT!

OTOH, "Maximus" - next time you watch "Gladiator"... next time you hear Russel Crowe say "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the north, general of the Felix Legions. Loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.".... look closely, and you'll see that Maximus wears a SKIRT!!

26. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I have very long nails on my right hand which has lacquered fingernails.
      My left hand has very short nails unlacquered. smile

27. camlo profile image83
      camloposted 14 years ago

Black nail polish looks pretty cool on guys, and not at all effeminate. But it does depend on the guy, I suppose ...

1. camlo profile image83
        camloposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But I do think men look better with short nails ...

28. Valerie F profile image60
      Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

Wearing nail polish to me isn't about being feminine or a cross-dresser or anything. At this point, it's all about finding creative ways to keep my kids' fingers out of their mouths. Yes, I have polished my son's nails for that reason, and as he's a little aspiring rock guitarist who is not anywhere near the most flamboyant student at his music school, nobody bats an eye when he shows up with black, green, or blue painted nails. (Of course he didn't tell anyone it was to discourage thumb sucking- don't tell him I posted this!!!)

Other than that, I generally prefer natural fingernails, neatly trimmed or filed and buffed, on both genders. But then I've always preferred practicality and economy, and in the lines of work I've had, pedicures and manicures end up being a waste of time and money.

29. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I use lacquer to strengthen my pickin fingers on my right hand only. I need the left hand nails short for the neck so I can drum down on the strings.
      Typing is a bit different! smile

30. profile image0
      Star Witnessposted 14 years ago

Black nail polish on musician guys is hot, wink.

31. profile image52
      Jason01posted 14 years ago

Hello, I just happened across this thread today so I thought I'd join Hubpages and chime in too.

I do not wear my fingernails polished because I don't care for the look on me - or the maintenance required to keep it up.  I do admire women who have beautiful fingernails because I can appreciate how much work it takes.

I do wear my toenails polished however.  I was 'introduced' to this by my wife about four years ago.  I guess she thought it would be fun to paint my toenails dark blue for some reason and so when she offered, I just went along with it.

The surprising thing for both of us was that it looked pretty good on my feet!  I left it on my toes and after a few days I decided that I liked it enough to keep wearing it.  She even went so far as to suggest a few other colors I could try, and that is how this whole thing began for me.

Since then, I have had a few professional pedicures and when I opt for the polish, they are more than happy to see a male customer making the choice (better business for them I guess).

I have never looked back after that first experience because after knowing how good it looked and felt to have "better than average looking" feet, my inhibitions about it and the belief that 'it's not for men' pretty much went away.

I suggest that you try it before you make a value judgement about it, and don't base your opinions on tradition.  You may be surprised!

1. profile image52

OUTSTANDING!

I lost a bet, had to paint mine hot pink and display publicly. But, like you, I was surprised by how much better my feet looked - so much so that for the first time in my life, I was not ashamed to show my feet. I've been polishing my toes ever since!

And, I have been MORE successful with the ladies than when I was "Mr. Normal Boring Khaki Guy"...

Keep on rocking the polish, man!

32. profile image49
      Bobbiesocksposted 14 years ago

I am a male nurse and work at a rather large facility and thereby interact with many males and females. Very few of the males have ever said anything about my nail polish. I use Sally Hansen "Ultimate Shield" as a base and a final cover, with Maybelline "Wet Shine" in between. As for the women, I have received many compliments and much advice on how to improve the looks. I thank them for all they have done for me. My patients have never made a comment good or bad. It is a lot of work to keep them looking nice, filed smooth and clean, but I thoroughly enjoy the feel and the looks so I am going to continue to wear nail polish. Oh yes, and by the way my toenails are also treated with the same care as my fingers. The only difference is they are colored and have had just about every color applied. I say, if you are comfortable with it, go for it.

33. profile image0
      pauls_boatposted 14 years ago

i wear nail polish now and then if i dont have any work to do on my boat as it just kills the nails.
      i never try to hide it when i have it on and have never had any bad reactions to wearing it.
      if a man wants to wear nail polish or make up or even a dress he should be able to with no problem as long as he is happy wearing it then so should everone else he is not hurting anyone and it makes a change from just jeans and a T shirt or suit and tie.

it has got to a point than men can only wear the jeans or pants anything else is not accepted anymore it is time to change the system that allowes women to wear anything they like but restricts men to only one type of dress.

34. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

i have a fetish for clean nails, I cut my nails everyday, trim it, it is long and painted too. I tried it with my boys (three of them aged 17, 13, 12 they like the natural color, off white only!

35. profile image49
      salonspaposted 14 years ago

I am new to the discussion board and representative of SalonSpaSource.com

We bring an opportunity to create a free listing for Salon Professionals all around United States of America.

Are you looking for space in online community to fluent your skills and salon services?
      Salonspasource.com brings an exciting opportunity for you to be current by having your personal free listing at SalonSpaSource.com
      What does your free listing include?
      It allows you to include your name, specialty, phone number, city, state, and zip code.
      Follow SalonSpaSource.com on twitter @salonspasource
      Visit http://salonspasource.com to learn more about it.

36. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

male and nail polish is so 2006 already

1. Stimp profile image60

lol
        lol
        lol
        lol
        lol
        lol
        lol

37. profile image0

Am I actually in a forum about men and nail polish?  No, theres no way, whew roll

1. Stimp profile image60

I know, right?  It's called "we are so freaking bored today."

1. profile image0

lol

38. profile image0

Kim, you are not in this thread, close your eyes, you are not in this thread, nor entertaining the idea of posting a comment, Kim, you are not in this thread, OK, Whew

1. Stimp profile image60

OMG....we even have the same first name!!  I was like "oh in the hck did she know what my first name was."  So, sad, that we have to amuse ourselves this way isn't it, Kim.

39. profile image0

Kim, you did not just come back to this forum, close your eyes again, your not back here, KIM yikes

40. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Why? Why? Why? Would you want to look like a girl ,are you gay?

1. profile image51
        denverman63posted 14 years agoin reply to this

does your wife were shirts that the buttons are on the right, or pants like that. those are guy cloths is she gay

1. profile image0

I don't know? "Honey are you gay?" OW!!! The answer is no! So, are you gay?

1. profile image49

yes iam gay boy i cant get over the fact that i like men shees

1. profile image0

We have a very successful deprograming service.

41. Katharella profile image75
      Katharellaposted 14 years ago

It's not unusual for professional men to have their nails professionally manicured.
      It's not unusual for lots of rockers to wear black nail polish and eyeliner.
      It doesn't mean they are gay, or have the fetish, it's just another part of fashion, and upkeep.

Myself I like the manly man.. the ones with hands that never come clean. You can USUALLY tell a manly man by their hands. They are worn from hard work. wink

42. profile image0
      Denno66posted 14 years ago

Mine look like crap, but at least they're clean. big_smile

43. profile image51
      denverman63posted 14 years ago

well for all of you that think men with pedicures and polish on there toes like me. welcome to 2010 why dont you look at people like scott speed nascar driver does his blue like mine,or try dean mcdermott tori spellings hubby he does his. or kate beckinsales hubby len wiseman he does his, oh wait there celebritys so thats ok right.

44. K Partin profile image60
      K Partinposted 14 years ago

I'll pass!! yikes

45. TIMWILLIAMS profile image60
      TIMWILLIAMSposted 14 years ago

I am a man that wears nail polish all the time. I go to manicure shops in the malls all the time. When I get my manicures, I wear clear nail polish on my fingernails.  I also have pedicures done to. I wear colored nail polish, usually red on my toenails. I also like having cute flowers painted on my bigest toenails on both my feet. The people at the manicure shop don't care.  They will do whatever I want.

1. profile image49

go for the red with pink hearts on them with your long goochie nails

46. Sauvignon profile image59
      Sauvignonposted 14 years ago

I painted my ex husbands toenails with his approval when we were dating.  He got a kick out of it; let me do on a few different occasions. Stopped after a cousin and uncle saw and still tease him over to this day.

Think he would still do to this day if no one could see. Pure heterosexual as far as I'm concerned. Interesting tendency though!

47. profile image50
      scott_fposted 14 years ago

im new here....so i guess this will be my intro

im a guy who has long nails.......my wife has been doing them for me for a few years now....they have gradually gotten longer as weve gone on

she recently got me into nail art so ive been on a big nail art kick lately

the reason im asking for opinions is because ive never done much with glitter and never done anything at all with crystals........here we used both together and i absolutely love it

these were taken 2 days ago

its a light purple with white flashes with a diagonal gold glitter and swarovski crystals

i tried to get some from different angels because the glitter and crystals was tough with the light

alot of glare in some.......so i tried to do what i could to best show them off

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4914/vz6.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7373/vz7.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9425/vz5.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9977/vz3i.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5254/vz4l.jpg

1. blondepoet profile image67
        blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I want those nails. Meow!!!!!!!!!

1. profile image50
          scott_fposted 13 years agoin reply to this

go get yours done

48. profile image50
      scott_fposted 13 years ago

so tonight is my sister in laws b-day

every year she themes her party with a color........the color she expects everybody to wear

tonight the theme is red

i have a red polo shirt im wearing but also for the night have gone tosally hansen insta-dri rapid red which is actually a brighter red than it shows here

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3872/52509385118532401440.jpg

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7606/52510520918532833490.jpg

49. profile image53
      Wendygrrlposted 13 years ago

Wow.. .those nails look fun to wear...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)