Have you ever had any paranormal experiences or ghost encounters?

Jump to Last Post 51-56 of 56 discussions (357 posts)
  1. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Have you ever had any paranormal experiences or ghost encounters?

I never experienced any encounter with any ghost; I think it is just superstiton.

2. Candelish profile image60
    Candelishposted 13 years ago

My mother is someone who has weird things happen to her on a continuous basis.  For instance she cannot wear a watch of any kind on her person.  If she does, it will just stop within a couple of days.  She has been like that for as long as I can remember.  Plus electronics sometimes go on the fritz around her for no apparent reason.  Then the next day or so it works just fine.  I’ve seen it happen, and tried to fix whatever happened to her computers.  There was nothing wrong with it but the minute she touched it again it would stop working.  (These instances were not just user error.)

3. Candelish profile image60
    Candelishposted 13 years ago

Another instance was when I was 13 and she was supposed to have left me money for an entrance fee for drama class that night.  When I got home there was no money and my teacher was going to pick me up in 30 minutes.  I didn't have a way to contact my mom, so I just closed my eyes and concentrated and said "Mom call me" and within 5 minutes she called me with the first thing out of her mouth being "what do you want?"  We know when the other person is going to call or if one of us is sick.  We just have a really strong connection.

1. flowers00 profile image60
      flowers00posted 12 years agoin reply to this

i have had a few expereinces , all of them have stopped now ! i have always felt a presence when i would walk up the stairs behind me it used to chase me i would always run up the stairs ! although iv never seen it i know it is a dark tall shadow ! this has happened to me in two different houses i lived in with my ex partner since we broke up and do not live together it has never happened again and i do not feel this presence chasing me ! it was not my ex because he would be upstairs ! also about a year ago i went to lie down in my bed and i pulled the covers up onto me , my friends 8yr old daughter was asleep next to me as i closed my eyes something grabbed my neck like strangling me im not sure if i was shaking it to get it off me or it was shaking me as i opened my eyes i could see a smokey bluey grey thing ( it was like when you light a lighter the heat wabes above it exactly like a toaster if u look above t it the heat looks like waves risiing ) i sat up and my chest and neck were hurting after a minute of me sitting up trying to make sense of what hapened my daughters friend sat bolt up right burst into tears and told me a blue ghost was calling her in my passage where the stairs are ! it freaked me out and my friend !

also two nights in a row i fell asleep in my sitting room, i was woken up to feeling a hand go under neath me ( i was lying on my side and it was like cuddling someone u put your arm around them ) i thought nothing off it, the next night the same thing happened but this time half asleep i grabbed the hand turned my head to see what it was i got a glimpse of a long white line to the cieling then it all stopped,  two days after this i had a miscarriage !

also when i was 15 years old i was out  with some friends, we werent far from the house and everyone was getting into the car this freaked me out and i get called a white witch all the time lol ! i got a vision and said 'im going to walk back i thinky our going to crrash when you pull out of the parking space' they all laughed at me i was serious. as they pulled out of the space they crashed! they called me a jinx it was weird how i felt this and it happened i dont know how or why!

4. Rudra profile image68
    Rudraposted 12 years ago

If I sleep with my right hand on my chest, my soul comes out my body and fly and hover above the house. I can see my body and others asleep. I will then fly around and come back and join the body. The moment the body and soul merges, there is a violent shake  of the body and I will awake.

wow! i know someone who says they do the same but its like he is on a string and he an control it ! my mum has had out of body experiences too once she was touching a towel and al we couls all see was like blue elctric when she kept passing her hands over the towel !

5. Rudra profile image68
    Rudraposted 12 years ago

flowers, it is true. My soul can fly at incredible speed. I can visit places, hover above houses. The scary part is the moment of impact between the body and self (soul), its scary.

do you ever get scared that your soul wont return to your body ? people also say that when your asleep and you suddenly wake up and sit up and take a breathe that your soul returned to your body on your sudden wake?

6. Acheolis profile image60
    Acheolisposted 12 years ago

I have them everyday.Seeing orbs is far different from seeing apparitions of people and doors slamming.It's not as scary, not for me anyways. I know some of you are probably thinking these 'orbs' aren't really there, & that it's all in my head.That's fine,I use to be like you.
    You know when you rub your eyes hard and open your eyes you see dots? It's just like that only the dots are bigger and have more color. When I started seeing orbs  my first thought was ' Great, now I have to go get my head scanned!'. Then one day my dogs changed all that. They don't hush for anything unless it's edible, ha! So anytime they hear or sense something, they let you know. This time was different, there was a calm to them no one would've guessed was possible.
    They were sleeping at the end of the bed, with me at the other end. I'm online and out of my peripheral vision I see this light moving . So instinctively my eyes watch it to determine what exactly it is.This orb kept moving around the room, fade out, then be visible again.Just when I was telling myself I'm seeing things, one dog lifts his head up and focuses directly to the spot where I had last seen the orb. All doubts of paranormal went up in flames at that point. He had that same look of curiosity that he had when he seen a bug with wings for the first time.So whatever he could see wasn't human, animal, or a bug.He knows what those things are like most 4 year old dogs do.Not even 5 seconds go by and my other dog is on it too, same curious expression.They were both moving their heads  in same directions, not once did they bark. At this point my eyes are filled with tears and i'm saying out loud " Hello,I can see you". My emotions were going all over the place! This went on for what my guess would be, 1/2 a  minute.I still see orbs,along with my dogs. Half the people I know don't take me seriously when I talk about it,but up until this experience I didn't take seeing orbs seriously . So I can't blame them one bit.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)