Best honeymoon destinations in the world

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (49 posts)
  1. blogdigz profile image58
    blogdigzposted 14 years ago

What are some best honeymoon destinations in the world?

1. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Princess Elisabeth Polar Science Station in Antarctica...

nothing to do but cuddle and keep warm(/alive)

2. profile image0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would say a bed. Any bed. Your bed, his bed, the neighbor's bed... Never saw the point of taking a real honeymoon when I know I'd just be in bed the whole time anyway lol

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I tried that once.. but my neighbour was PISSED!

3. gpinheiro profile image56
      gpinheiroposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you have money go to S. Tome and Principe to BomBom Resort (Prince Island) and spend there as much time as you can. It is beautiful!!!

4. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

to heaven, just kidding, SEA- South East Asia

5. kcreery profile image60
      kcreeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I went to the Bahamas. That was pretty fun.

6. warchild75 profile image63
      warchild75posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Me and my wife spent our honeymoon in Mauritius which was beautiful,friendly people,good food and hot weather with perfect beaches,whats not to love smile

7. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My bed

8. randomcreative profile image87
      randomcreativeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hawaii for sure!

2. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 14 years ago

Anywhere in Shrilanka.  On the odd occaision you are not locked in an embrace, Shrilanka will provide other unforgettable moments.

3. steffer profile image59
    stefferposted 14 years ago

Bora Bora, bahama's aruba, anywhere with a tropical climate

1. SmittenWithTravel profile image60
      SmittenWithTravelposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I second Aruba! I also love Rome, and Australia. If you want romance, I'd say Rome. If you want fun and romance, Aruba. If you want adventure go for Australia:-)

4. LRobbins profile image44
    LRobbinsposted 14 years ago

Anywhere tropical and secluded.

1. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The Northern Territory of Australia fits that bill beautifully. Huge moons, warm weather and an amazing coastline. smile

1. profile image0
        klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We don't need to go to Australia to see big moons. You can find them in Walmart, if you stare long enough to those who reach for the lower shelf.

5. europewalker profile image80
    europewalkerposted 14 years ago

Paris is lovely.

6. Mac Mission profile image60
    Mac Missionposted 14 years ago

Most beautiful is ooty in India. ... Madikeri or Best is kanyakumari.........

7. moondive profile image58
    moondiveposted 14 years ago

italy Venezia and San Marino smile

8. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Northern Queensland Australia. Tropical, secluded and plenty of huge crocodiles! smile
    Love the crocodiles.

1. Faybe Bay profile image66
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Aye, Crocs make for a magical honeymoon! big_smile

earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

See! I knew that! lol

9. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 14 years ago

I try to go somewhere different on every honeymoon.

10. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 14 years ago

I love the Caribbean and would think any of the islands would make a great honeymoon destination. There are some great places in Europe too, I loved Prague, Vienna and Lake Como Italy...beautiful.

11. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

Hey BP, where would you like me to take you on ours? smile

12. blogdigz profile image58
    blogdigzposted 14 years ago

Nice ones, everyone smile

13. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

My shower!!!!

14. dishyum profile image57
    dishyumposted 14 years ago

Goa is good.

15. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

North Queensland?

Yes! North Queensland where the girls all look like BlondePoet, the palm trees line the vacant tropical beaches, and the huge bloody crocodiles! (For the romantics like meself!)

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Then how do you know which ones yours?smile

Wot! The crocodiles? smile

2. profile image61
        logic,commonsenseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

They may look like BP, but none have the soul, the wit, nor the talent she exhibits!

Yep! There's a whole stack of female in that package! lol

1. profile image61
            logic,commonsenseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And that stack is stacked!!  smile

16. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

The Piorianna Hotel in Idaho Springs, Colorado! Bring your Skis!
    Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs, Colorado is really nice! You're 45 minutes from Aspen amd the fishing is world class. The largest Hot Springs pool and spa in America is right out side the front door. Yampa Vapor Caves and spa is a block away!

17. Marisa Wright profile image84
    Marisa Wrightposted 14 years ago

Any of the Whitsunday Islands (Queensland, Australia) - see the Barrier Reef before it disappears and plenty of opportunity to cuddle in hammocks or on the sandy beaches.

18. dishyum profile image57
    dishyumposted 13 years ago

Goa, in India.

19. Barbados.org profile image60
    Barbados.orgposted 13 years ago

I'll say Barbados in the Caribbean but bear in my I'm a little biased smile

20. fdoleac profile image60
    fdoleacposted 13 years ago

Bermuda is a spectacular location from May through October.

1. mauihawaii profile image59
      mauihawaiiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You can read here:
      Maui Kai Honeymoon

21. mathair profile image61
    mathairposted 13 years ago

Ireland is beautiful this time of year

22. Peter Owen profile image61
    Peter Owenposted 12 years ago

Florence

23. amynichter profile image60
    amynichterposted 12 years ago

Watercolor Inn and Resort ... that's in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida ... We had an absolutely amazing honeymoon there!

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5539727_f248.jpg

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5539701_f248.jpg

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5535807_f248.jpg

24. itsmonkeyboy profile image66
    itsmonkeyboyposted 12 years ago

We're possibly heading to the Amalfi Coast for ours next year, already looking forward to it!

25. kerlynb profile image87
    kerlynbposted 12 years ago

Lots of honeymoon destinations all around the world.  Many of them are simply amazing.  In my country though, the most popular honeymoon destinations include:

- Boracay Island: Couples bathe under the tropical sun, stroll in white-sand beaches, and play marine sports during the day.  At night, they party! The island lights up and becomes one big party place. Also, couples can enjoy spa and massage together in the island's many spa salons.

- Palawan Islands: Couples can go diving, snorkeling, spelunking and swimming together.  There's one island in Palawan that has been famous among wealthy people. It's called Pamilican Island where the high-end Amanpulo Resort is located.  It's secluded and very private, ideal for honeymoons.

26. HarryMcG profile image60
    HarryMcGposted 12 years ago

In Australia great honeymoon destinations include the Whitsundays, Cairns, and the Sunshine Coast hinterland e.g. Maleny, Montville.

27. Claudia Tello profile image68
    Claudia Telloposted 12 years ago

I would recommend the Gili Islands in Indonesia: just Paradise.

28. profile image0
    Wilfionposted 12 years ago

I should think Venice, as possibly the most romantic cities in the world would be a great destination for a honeymoon.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)