Will there ever be a Third World War?

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (115 posts)
  1. profile image0
    PhenomWriterposted 12 years ago

Please tell me it will not be, because that idea frightens me...

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I hope not. However, lately it does feel like we're on the brink of something.

2. Evan G Rogers profile image60
      Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Both world wars were just European civil wars.

The Central Government forces won out, just like in the US.

So, if there will be a third world war, it will be the Small Local Government forces winning out.

(i.e., Germany finally saying "screw you, Greece! Manage your debts properly")

1. profile image0
        Wilfionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Both world wars, were between different nations, so not civil wars, which are between people in the same country, i.e. the English Civil War, which was between the Parliamentarians and the Royalists. 

If a third world war were to break out, it is unlikely that it would start in Europe.  Europe during the two wars was where world power was, with most countries having vast empires, and the wars could be thought of as the last battles of old style imperialism.  From 1945, however, the power in the world moved in the West to the United States, and in the East to the USSR. 

Now though, as the economic power in the world has moved to the East, it seems likely that political power is sure to follow, and therefore perhaps would be the most likely part of the world for a third world war to begin.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image60

Europe is now unified - I think it would be foolish to not consider thinking of the wars as Civil Wars.

1. profile image0
            Wilfionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You wrote  that both world wars were European civil wars.  At the time of the first and second world wars there was no European Union.  The EEC only began in the 1950s.  The idea of a unified Europe did not even exist then.  The first mention of the idea of a unified Europe was made by Winston Churchill in 1945, when he said "Only as a United States of Europe, would the countries stand for anything in the world."

Europe is pretty much it's own country.

The US civil war - by your logic - wasn't a civil war because they were each a separate state AND the south had seceded before the war broke out

Either way, I don't care much.

3. Shinkicker profile image53
      Shinkickerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We have the United Nations to prevent such a catastrophe but perhaps it needs more power and less dependence on the US Govt.

I suppose the greatest area of potential conflict, although not necessarily a World War is still in the Middle East between China and the USA.

Of course it will be about energy resources. So perhaps we should be getting serious about alternative energy sources than oil and gas.

4. peterxdunn profile image60
      peterxdunnposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Look around you at what is happening in the World right now.

The Third World War has already begun.

The question is - can we stop the escalation? Can we prevent the deaths of millions?

1. profile image52
        Robbswaterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I doubt it could ever be stopped. I do not think it will start by who has the best Nukes but who has the best resources. No one really knows how Foot and Mouth started in the UK but I am sure it was introduced to get people out of Farming. The Compensation those farmers got made them want to give it all up. Once you are out of Farming it is very hard to get back in due to the Red Tape.  I still think it would happen by Disease, either Animal or Human. I really hope not, I hope it never happens but  I agree it has already started.
        I may be giving my age away here but back in the late 70's there was a British TV series called 'Survivors' based on a book by a guy called Terry Nation, the BBC have recently done an updated version of it. It is pretty interesting to watch.

1. peterxdunn profile image60

There is another way - and the democracy movements that are springing up around the world are slowly edging their way toward it - it is called direct democracy. Direct Democracy is a political system without politicians. People have to be 'led' into wars. Get rid of the politicians: our 'leaders', and you get rid of wars.

5. Brooke Lorren profile image61
      Brooke Lorrenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes.  There is chaos going on in America, Europe, and the Middle East - and more than likely, Israel will attack Iran to try to stop them from nuking their country.

It's also been predicted in the Bible.

1. Marsden4 profile image80
        Marsden4posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Iran aren't a threat. Have a read over a few academic books on the subject:

http://www.amazon.com/Sixth-Crisis-Inte … 0199754497

Interviews with Ahmadinejad, Iran's Leader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IJpMfGgszY (Interesting interview with Ahmadinejad on FOX news)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EorruzWn6s (funny interview with Ahmadinejad)

It's disgusting how much America wants to bomb them.

I completely agree with you Evan Rogers. I know this American man, an intelligent educated man, but a patriot. He wants to nuke the country. His reasoning:

"Tell me what good has come out of Iran?"

I just don't get it. Iran has frequently been a victim, something which some of the USA and other Western nations don't seem to realise.

America doesn't want to bomb Iran. It is only the trans-national 1%: the banks and big oil, that want this war. All that ordinary Americans - or Brits, or Germans etc - will do is die in it or sacrifice their sons and daughters to the god of greed.

2. Hollie Thomas profile image59

Regime change in Iran has been planned for a long time.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/pro-israeli … ories.html

3. Hollie Thomas profile image59

Many Isrealis also believe that Iran is not a threat.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/op … p-1.393940

2. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

There will absolutely and categorically be a Third World War. It is the nature of some of our species to want to conquer and control others. The rest of our species has no choice but to fight back. I just hope the whole thing will be put off for a few more years...

3. profile image0
    Wilfionposted 12 years ago

I personally don't hink there will be, although wars will always be with us.  A third world war would however, involve the use of nuclear weapons, and I don't think any leader would be stupid enough to be the first to use them, knowing that the result would be the end of the world.  The only possible exception, would be if a religious fundamentalist leader of a country manages to gain nuclear weapons, because they might believe that God would protect their country in any nuclear exchange.

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And therein lies the problem... It's only a matter of time.

2. profile image52

I agree.

3. Petra Vlah profile image60
      Petra Vlahposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Look out for Pakistan...

4. DonDWest profile image72
      DonDWestposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We already have such a nation that believes they're "God’s Chosen People" and blessed by supposedly overcoming a 6 day war that’s exaggerated and told as if it were a million barbarians storming the barricades against 300 Spartans. This nation holds concentration camps. This nation has an estimated 500 nuclear weapons already, despite only being roughly the size of New Jersey, and is always itching for a war.

Want to take a guess at who is this nation?

This nation will start WWIII soon; in fact I would argue they’ve already started it, but America can certainly prevent them from escalating it if the political scenery ever changes. Though, I’m afraid we’re doomed to follow this path thanks to retarded Christian Republicans. . . Is there any way we can simply lock these nutcases up?

Israel punches way above its weight due to the backing it receives from the western powers. America is, obviously, chief amongst these but the the UK's contribution is also considerable.

And it it will be Israel that starts the ball rolling. Netanyahu seems to have convinced himself that if Israel attacks Iran the Western powers will have no option but to follow suit. After all, they are already making noises about Iran's nuclear weapons program - which doesn't exist (although the next IAEA report will probably say otherwise) - and their connections with terrorist groups (another fiction.

The truth of the matter is that our 'leaders' represent the 1%, not us, and it is on their behalf: the oil companies and banks, that this war is going to be fought.

Once we are embroiled in this war - and all news/information emerging from the region is tightly controlled by military censors - the Israelis will begin the massacre of Palestinians. This is Israel's final solution.

1. DonDWest profile image72
          DonDWestposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's very easy to start a war when you're not required to make the sacrifices nor live with the consequences; such is the case with Israel again and again. War easily becomes the solution for everything when you can always get someone else to fight it for you. . .

I think that the west will end up losing this war. If Iran is attacked the entire muslim world will rise up in arms and all those despotic regimes friendly toward us: because we support their despotism, will be swept away. When we are eventually forced to withdraw Israel will be left isolated. Israel will be the architect of its own demise here.

We are witnessing the end of empire. The sad thing is millions of people are going to die before our 'leaders' recognize this reality.

1. Petra Vlah profile image60

Be sure our leaders know the reality; they orchestrated it by writing the sript and putting thire own puppets in leading roles - the drama is unfolding as we speak and they will find a pretext  to shift the blame.

History is full of scapegoats

Our 'leaders' are the puppets. They are the judas goats that lead the flock to the slaughter. But people are beginning to see through their lies. People now understand who our 'leaders' truly represent: the puppet masters who stand in shadow.

Our 'leaders' know that when they call for war against Iran - that call will be rejected by the people. So the question is: what are they going to do about it?

1. Petra Vlah profile image60

They will stage an immaginary provocation as we have seen before so many times (starting with the Trojan war all the way to 9/11)

There has been a lot of speculation about the London Olympics being the probable 'venue' for that provocation.

Personally I think that the next time a false flag atrocity is staged they will target (sacrifice) one of their own ( a president or maybe even a royal perhaps) to try and give the event some credibility.

2. yellowstone8750 profile image60
        yellowstone8750posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I wish there were--the nutcases tht is.

4. Dame Scribe profile image55
    Dame Scribeposted 12 years ago

I would prefer that if there is one - it be because aliens are trying to invade our planet tongue lol

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/3980593_f520.jpg
      (I know I've posted it before, but I love this pic. big_smile)

5. SpanStar profile image61
    SpanStarposted 12 years ago

Sadly,

I believe a third world war will happen just look around and see how countries are gearing up for such a future event by buy the latest future technology.  Training the younger generation how to digitally fight with these modern weapons.

I do not believe we have to have wars or killings I just believe we simply accept the idea we do.

6. profile image52
    Robbswaterposted 12 years ago

If there was a third World war, it will start in the Middle East, either by Nuclear or Disease.

7. Hugh Williamson profile image75
    Hugh Williamsonposted 12 years ago

There could be a WW3 over food, water, energy or religious fanaticism. The best ray of hope is that war would cripple everyone's economy, including the country who starts it. War may finally be too expensive to fight.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

- Albert Einstein

1. profile image52

You could be right. In the UK we have been made to be dependent on food coming in from abroad, yet once we was a Nation of Farmers. Here in Ireland the Irish people are proud to support food from Ireland and there are many ads on TV about Irish home grown produce. In the UK it would be deemed 'Racist' if our produce was promoted as English.
      I predict food, water and energy shortages, resulting in riots and Martial Law being imposed.

1. John Holden profile image60
        John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No it wouldn't. Everyday I see British beef and Welsh lamb,
        and English vegetables galore. All proudly emblazoned, even in Muslim shops.

1. profile image52

Its past your bed time.

What is that even supposed to mean?

He makes a valid point which you are seemingly unable to counter-argue so you suggest he is immature?

Unfortunately Marsden, this is a common occurrence here.

1. profile image52

A common occurrence for yourself? Trolling the Internet to argue with people? This is a debate about a third World War. Silly little girl.

2. profile image52

I made a comment about Muslims not blending in with the West and have since been accused by this person of being Racist. He then goes on to call coloured people W**gs which I took great offence. He neither understands the phrase 'When in Rome' or indeed what happened in the London bombings. Yes, he is imature. BUT I wait for his valuable contribution about Farming in the UK.

What I understand is that the London bombings did not happen, as stated by you, on 9/11.

1. profile image52

Ah, so you had to look it up then? The London Bombings happened in 2005. 9/11 happened in 2001. For such a clever little boy like yourself you have a limited grasp of History. I doubt very much you live in the UK.

I remember the post, however, I do not remember John referring to you as racist. He was not calling people of another race "W" either, this was a tongue in cheek comment which I believe was in response to your "colonization" of the UK comment.

I do, however, recall that you made a number of personal attacks against John. Suggesting he had never worked, lived with his parents, probably went to a "poly" and so forth. Is this not immature?

1. profile image52

The easiest thing in the World is to hide behind a Computer, like yourself and your little imature friend. These sites are open to anyone but people like you consider themselves they are for your benefit only. Instead of commenting on the Topic in hand you fancy your chances at bullying. Nazi springs to mind. Like your friend you are not open to debate having such a social life of thousands of cyber friends, you find it hard to communicate face to face. No doubt finding the courage to attend an EDL meeting to spit and scream and trying to stop free speech. Anyone who uses that word W**g either in jest or really meaning it, needs to get an education. I am against mass takeover of my Country it does not mean a I am a racist. Such a small comment known as free speech could bring out people like yourself. You do not own this site.

Funny, for such an advocate of free speech you seemingly attempt to bully anyone who disagrees with you or challenges you, launching into personal attacks and fantasizing about the life of another. Whatever the extent of my interpersonal skills, I am able to discuss an issue without personally insulting or attacking . BTW, this sort of behavior is not considered discussion or debate. I wonder, if we were in a face to face situation, would you spit such venom. If the answer to this question is yes, then it is far more likely that you are type of individual that would spit and scream at demonstrations, not I. And, if the answer to this question is no,  then it is you who is hiding behind a computer.

You're absolutely correct, I do not own this site, there are, however, rules regarding personal attacks and hate speech, which are put in place by the owners of the site. Perhaps you should study them. I wont respond to the Nazi comment, it's beneath me.

2. yellowstone8750 profile image60
      yellowstone8750posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Fanaticism is the key.

8. rus-leelaratne profile image60
    rus-leelaratneposted 12 years ago

I think there will be, but can not help but think it would be some kind of gentleman's war.  I think there are many rules today on how wars should be fought (not shooting until you are being shot at, etc.).

I don't believe we will see a significant 3rd world war of superpowers against superpowers. There are several reasons for this:

-Wars are costly and there is more to risk losing than there is to gain. Nations with a lost to lose: USA, EU nations, China, India, Pakistan, Iran are more than aware of this fact.
      -Nuclear bombs and the MAD theory.
      -Trade links. Neither the USA or China could declare war on one another without destroying their economies. So indebted are the USA to China they are bound together and will either float or sink by mutual agreement.

2. profile image52

Too much power in too few hands. I still think it would be more of a 'dirty war' such as the introduction of disease either through animals such as foot and mouth, bird flu etc to damage our food chain or a virus past from human to human.

9. yellowstone8750 profile image60
    yellowstone8750posted 12 years ago

I think not; however, I think their will be revolutions.

1. profile image52

I agree with the Revolutions happening World wide, either over oppression, or indeed resorce shortages. The recent riots in the UK for example was purely greed for consumer goods yet in Syria people are fighting just to live.

10. profile image52

I will tell you about British Farming and about the 'goods' seen on display claiming to be British. First of all the 'Little Red Tractor' logo seen with the Union Jack. This can be bought by any Company with enough money to pay into the scheme. The goods only needed to be 'packed' in the UK but as long as you pay through the nose this logo can be yours.
    Meat from Argentina can be 'British' as long as it was packed in the UK. Argentina still having Foot and Mouth as well as TB raging.In the UK, animals are tested and inspected for these as well as other diseases.
    The UK Slaughter plants having the highest welfare in the World have to pay through the nose for inspections to supply Super markets. Like them or not most people are dependent on these places for their food. Yet meat coming in from Abroad, especially the new members of the EU have very little or no inspections at all. I have seen Milk Tankers coming into the UK from EU Countries that have been deemed unfit for Human consumption. Yet Dairy Farmers are going out of business every day in the UK.
    As for the Union Jack being displayed proudly on food goods,it is rare.
    The Soil Association I believe has given approval for Ritual Slaughtered meat, this is after preaching about animal welfare. I know of Farmers leaving it in droves.
    Farmers Markets are another big Con going on. Whilst a number are real farmers and producers attending these places, most have jumped onto the Band Wagon, selling 'home produce' one person was caught out selling Danish Bacon as her own, when indeed she had just re packed it. Another bought eggs from the Super Market and rubbed the stamps off them and was selling them as their own. You only have the stall holders word that it is local. One Farmer who was selling his own Lamb was told when he attended one of these markets that he had to take his Union Jacks down because people might find them offensive. Yet there was a French Market going on right next to him, proudly displaying the French flag. You can have Welsh Lamb or Scottish Beef but it is hard to find English Lamb or English Beef. The smaller farmers do not stand a chance. You have to go big to shift volume and you have to be a member of one of these schemes before the Super Markets touch you. It does not matter how big or how small you are the rate is the same. For instance a small beef farmer will have to pay the same rate for one of these schemes as a big meat plant. Hence that is why real local produce is expensive and that is why Local produce is a big attraction for people who want to rip others off.
    More and more people are getting allotments to grow their own and keeping chickens etc. This is a good thing, something that we have lost since the second World War.

11. manlypoetryman profile image81
    manlypoetrymanposted 12 years ago
    1. profile image52

A picture say's a thousand words. Yes, good one!!!!!!!!!!

Robbswater, today is my day off, sometimes I spend my day off doing other things, today, however, I'm in the forums. When it isn't my day off, I get up early, work for a few hours, then do whatever I want. That's the beauty of self employment. I'm very pleased about your material success.

My perspective regarding world war three, was given very early on in the thread.

12. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 12 years ago

If we have World War III, our planet will be dead. Rinse and repeat. We have to be complete self destructive idiots not to learn our history lessons.
    http://www.pic4ever.com/images/budo.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/budo.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/budo.gif

Absolutely true, unfortunately though, our politicians make these decisions in our name.

2. profile image52

No one ever seems to learn from History what War can really do. I hope it never happens but feel we are on the way.

13. Reality Bytes profile image73
    Reality Bytesposted 12 years ago

There will be.  They just need the enemy to organize better.  The Eastern Spring will turn into a Global winter.

14. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Will there ever be a Third World War? Of course....humanity at this point is utterly stupid. Just look at many of it's citizens walking around claiming they understand their own life, yet their actions speak against what they say.

Besides that....there are only a handful in control now, so of course those idiots are going to find something to fight about.....because it's all about profits.

1. profile image0
      PhenomWriterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

....humanity at this point is utterly stupid.

Great reply Cagsil. I just presume that you do not belong into this Humanity  thing...

There are two brief words called- Responsibility, and Improvement . Good to see you have an abundance of these two. Not to add Compassion.

15. stclairjack profile image78
    stclairjackposted 12 years ago

yes,.... there will be a WW3,... enjoy

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5701783_f248.jpg

16. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 12 years ago

May be there wil be nothing left to fight about. No oil, no gas, no 'new' fuel.
    or may be a future Tesla will invent something?
    War is a crime and should be treated like that.
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5701908_f248.jpg

1. profile image52

People always find something to fight about its human nature. It would be great for all wars to stop but they never do.

It is our 'leaders' who start the wars. They get us to participate by telling us lies. Once we stop listening to them we can put wars behind us once and for all.

1. profile image0
          PhenomWriterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Great replies peterxdunn . Thank you...

Thank you PhenomWriter.

17. profile image52

Hi, John just looked on your profile. A picture does paint a thousand words. Not as offensive as using the word you like to use to a Black person. I noticed you like gardening? perhaps you could comment on your success in the garden? Such as the dig or no dig methods? Raised beds are much easier to manage, especially if you semi line the bottom with insulation, then horse manure and good compost or would you like to continue throwing insults?

Firstly, let me say that it is not a word that I like to use on a black, or any coloured, person but it is naive of us to believe that some people do not speak and think like that.
      My friend (black) did not consider it offensive in the way that I used it and she doesn't mince her words.
      I rather thought it was you who started with the insults!

Having sustained a back injury about 25 or thirty years ago I prefer the no dig method, aligned with raised beds, though not very raised, and long handled tools.
      But as much as I'd like to continue this discussion I fear that it is taking the thread too far off topic.

18. aware profile image67
    awareposted 12 years ago

were still on ww1
    constant warfare
    thats where we are

19. aware profile image67
    awareposted 12 years ago

good men flock to war to commit horrible things.    human nature is the prompt. not  a few men claiming to lead . these are personal opinions of mine subject to change

20. stclairjack profile image78
    stclairjackposted 12 years ago

a world devoid of conflict would be A)one of complete control by one all powerfull entity,making war/revolt impossible,... or,... B)one in which all persons aquiess to the other,.. which in itself will lead to conflict. humans are competative,... a one time we strove to see who the greatest warrior was,... now it seems we strive to see who the greatest victim is,... but jus you hide and watch,... getin te way of someones proffitable vitctim status and see who gets victimized.

conflict is life,... to fight is to breath.

bollocks

+1

Yeah like war is natural and unavoidable. Like nuclear weapons are really a blessing in disguise.

Where do these people get their ideas from?

stclairjack - are you a 'Call of Duty' Freak?

This is an interesting link. Sheds some light on the matter, perhaps?

http://www.threeworldwars.com/new-world-order.htm

Thanks Hollie, I'll check it out tomorrow - I'm off down the pub tonight.

Good for you, have for pint for me while you're there.

Sorry Peter, I posted the wrong link. This is the correct one.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/intro.htm

Thanks Hollie.

Here's a link that you might find interesting; but I should warn you some of the images are distressing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pd177?feature=mhee

Thanks Peter, as shocking is that is, I'm afraid it doesn't surprise me in the least. Listening to the video, and hearing about the effects of this poison on the armed forces as well as the civilian population, makes me think of George Galloway in 2003, calling on the armed forces to refuse to fight in an illegal war (preceding his expulsion from parliament.) Now, of course, servicemen/women and their families, for the most part anyway, have a very different perception of Governments and the reasons as to why they were sent to war/will be sent to war. I wonder if there's a possibility, in the future that service men, en masse, would refuse to fight.  My wishful thinking, probably.

I do think though, that the zionist, military complex etc. are becoming increasingly frustrated. I think that they had presumed that they would have struck Iran long before now, however, they had not anticipated that the public (globally) would have questioned the official party line re 9/11,7/7 as much as they have. People just don't buy the war on terror. Maybe higher levels of education amongst the public, their inability to completely hide incriminating evidence, the Iraq inquiry and a multitude of other events, has thwarted their ambitions somewhat. I think the frustration was showing on Netanyahus face last week. To many events are happening at once, they just can't placate the public the way that they used to. We'll see, anyway.

I've shared the link Peter, information like this needs to be put out there. Btw, nice to meet a another fellow Mancunian at HP.

2. profile image52

True.

21. Petra Vlah profile image60
    Petra Vlahposted 12 years ago

War does not necessarily mean using traditional or advanced weapons for killing millions of people and bring them into submission; economic wars that result in famine and desperation are just as efficiently as any military aggression.
    The global economic war started long ago and is still going on; the international financial crises is just part of it

1. mom101 profile image60
      mom101posted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's what I'm sitting here thinking.

We have been in a war that, for many, will be of major destruction.

When I was in school, we learned of countries being freed from communism,  I find it kind of ironic. My son, about to graduated high school, is becoming a mini a. jones/s. hannity. Everyone is talking about the thumb that rules. If what we are in now is not a mildly communist country, I'd sure hate to see the real thing.

Louisanna: No cash allowed. (Anybody wanna guess the reason)?

The list could go on and on but, in answer to the question:  we are in the beginning stages. (in my opinion)

1. profile image52

As the former USSR fell another one took its place the EU. Try living in the UK now and try speaking your mind, either on a forum or in public. Say something that someone disagree's with and get reported to the Police or get accused of being a Racist.

You obviously live in a totally different UK to the one I live in.

1. profile image52

Its a big World out there and Hebden Bridge is not Utopia.

Indeed it is a big world.
              Hebden Bridge would be better if it were in the right county,as it is nowhere on the wrong side of the Pennines could be called Utopia.

1. profile image52

I bet you wished you lived there though?

Nope, no desire to live in Hebden Bridge. 
                  By and large the population are a dull and pretentious lot.

I take it you have lived in Hebden Bridge?

1. profile image52

Only visited, my brother worked there once as a Locum. You would fit in well there John as they are a good bunch of people who listen to each others views. Oh by the way, Thanks for the three day stretch in Cyber Jail !

22. Evan G Rogers profile image60
    Evan G Rogersposted 12 years ago

The next world war will be between the forces of smaller government against those of larger government. It will be one of secession.

PS - the US has military operations hitting about 5 countries right now. Is this a world war?

23. somethgblue profile image72
    somethgblueposted 12 years ago

No there will not be and there already is . . . Gee that makes a lot of sense perhaps I should explain, of course where would the fun be in that!

Those that have quarantined this planet will not allow a Nuclear War, it has been tried three (3) times in my life time, by various countries.

Ever wondered why we are not allowed off this planet?

The current War is about information and the censorship of it!

If America would stop feeding it's cows, we could feed the World, but where is the money in that? Easier to turn a blind eye and eat steak!

Polar Shift is a reality, but most of the World is convinced that it is Global Warming, truly sad!

Do ya think Volcanoes on the bottom of the oceans would heat the oceans or cool it?

Things that make you go Hmmm!

24. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 12 years ago

If there is a 3rd world war, I think it will involve directed energy or so called "exotic weapons" (microwave and sound weapons etc), not nuclear ones - scary stuff! - Zap! not Bang.

1. somethgblue profile image72
      somethgblueposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, just ask those that chose to leap on 9/11 being cooked form the inside out is not a pleasant way to go!

Those towers were turned to dust using a form of energy weapon either delivered from orbit or redirected from Hurricane Erin (see Hutchinson Effect)

1. ThunderKeys profile image64
        ThunderKeysposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't think directed energy was used at ground zero. They may have directed the already soon to collapse building 7 straight down as opposed to sideways, for security and safety reasons.  This statement is the full extent of my interest or involvement in the so-called truth-er movement controversy.

1. somethgblue profile image72
          somethgblueposted 12 years agoin reply to this

ok so why bother even posting it?

25. Anirudh Madhav profile image61
    Anirudh Madhavposted 12 years ago

there wont be a third world war

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)