Perry Pastor claims Hitler was a tool of God

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (22 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Texasbetaposted 12 years ago

A backer of Perry -

"The Lord says, "I'm going to offer two strategies to Israel, to these 20 million." He says, "First, I am going to offer them grace, I am going to send the fisherman." Do you know how a fisherman lures? I mean do you know how a fisherman does their thing? They have the bait in front, luring the fish. It's a picture of grace. ... And he says, "And if they don't respond to grace, I'm going to raise up the hunters." And the most famous hunter in recent history is a man named Adolf Hitler. He drove them from the hiding places, he drove them out of the land."

Let's not forget Hagee said the same thing...when he endorsed McCain. This religion has been hijacked by nutjobs and evil men.

2. Evan G Rogers profile image60
    Evan G Rogersposted 12 years ago

Can we all agree that only two of the Republican Candidates have ANY shot at beating Obama? (I know many Obama fans who don't WANT this to happen, but let's be honest).

Cain - Sexual Harassment, flip flopping every other day, apparently doesn't have a memory, thinks that "China is thinking about going nuclear", and other completely moronic statements.

Perry - An outright crook, Niggerhead Hunting Club, a crook, can't say sentences without sounding like a jackass, a crook, hates debates, a crook, likes debates, a crook

Bachman - Hurricanes are God's way of telling us that our government is spending too much money.   ... need I say more?

Santorum - Synonymous with fecal matter.

Huntsman - Just doesn't have the numbers. Don't even know much about this guy, but he can't break 5%.

-------

The only two in the R race with a CHANCE of winning are Romney and Paul.

The Media constantly ignores Paul (most recent example: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011 … f=magazine)

And his own party hates him because he's not a sell-out.

3. Repairguy47 profile image60
    Repairguy47posted 12 years ago

Cain sexual harassment? Thats the democrat way of handling women! Niggerhead? Someone painted a rock and that's Perry's fault? Any republican will beat Obama, it's just the way it's gonna be! I'm sorry,Ron Paul won't have a chance.

1. SpanStar profile image60
      SpanStarposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Clearly with the disrespectful respond here it's not only political leaders in America it's also hateful ignorant which also plays a part in the destruction and moral decline of this country.

1. Repairguy47 profile image60
        Repairguy47posted 12 years agoin reply to this

The response wasn't what you wanted so its hateful? Typical.

I wasn't looking for anything-it's hateful because it's disrespectful period.

Its not disrespectful, its not what you want to see. A majority in this country agree with me, that's what truly bothers you.

It Is Disrespectful and one has to be blind not to see that.  The country can agree with But That Doesn't Make It Right-The Country of Germany Agreed With Hitler, The Country of America Agree With Slavery-If it were true-(which I doubt)  AGREEING DOESN'T MAKE SOMETHING RIGHT.

2. profile image0
              Texasbetaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No, that you do not appear to have a grasp on the grammatical rules of the English language is what bothers me. It isn't that you think Democrats went back in time, framed Cain for 3 different cases of sexual harassment, or that you believe in time machines. Republicans haven't got a chance at this point, as their own party is asking each other who in the world are these people running in their name? Good luck repairguy...fix my vacuum cleaner now.

Sorry, anybody who uses "theses" and claims someone else doesn't have the grasp of the English language should and will be ignored.

1. profile image0

Even as the guy who posted it, I'd have to agree. Nice catch.

2. profile image0

Do you think Obama will let me use his political time machine to go back and fix it? Or do the Democrats have to set someone else up?

1. profile image0

Weird. It let me. Now I am going to go back in time and setup Herman Cain, because he is such a viable candidate. Oh! You found me. I did it. Boo!

2. Repairguy47 profile image60

Try the edit feature, its a lot easier.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65
                Ralph Deedsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ha!Ha!

4. mikelong profile image61
    mikelongposted 12 years ago

I think it will be tough for a Republican to win, period. We shall see what happens.

Yes, we will see.

5. MikeNV profile image68
    MikeNVposted 12 years ago

If you believe in God as a master creator then he/she/it

1.  Created Everything
    2.  Evil is a part of "Everything"

Thus God created Evil.

So Hitler was a tool... hmmm?

1. profile image0

If God created you, fine..but did God make you do every particular thing? Are you not responsible for your own actions, or do you get to just say God did it? Now, I personally think that if you believe a magic man in the clouds leads your every action is ridiculous.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)