islamique family values

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (31 posts)
  1. profile image0
    darknight444posted 12 years ago

well since you crtitc a lot and try to find e holes in islam in anny coste

let us see who is on the right path

pls dont critic islamique family values because it s just greater

1 muslims dont have chldren out side of marriage you have adultry in anny forme and in evry forme

2 muslim dont have children out side of marriage in urope and america more than 50/100 of the news born children are from unwed mothers

3 remeber thisde is more than half of the society are unreconghzed by there fathers

4 muslims consider unwed mothers e huuge probleme  and thy canot absolutly canot do that to e woman you do that to e lot s of youre wemen pregnancy and taking care of here children all by here self

5 muslim men take care of ther children you dont admmite them at least 50/100 of you dont

6 in america devorces arrive to 80/100 in my country  9/100

7 in america     29.3/100 of wemen get raped and 40/100 are under age in egypt  0.1/100

8 remeber thise amoste 3 out of 10 wemen get raped thise is e huge probleme

islam came as murcy and the stats show that
    pls pls dont critic what is better than you pls it s hipocracy and just words

soo at least have the decency to admitte that islamiqe values are e lot e lot more advanced than all that you came with and accept it

1. A Troubled Man profile image59
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The holes in Islam are free to find, no cost whatsoever.

LOL! Funny how #1 and #4 contradict each other.

Yes, we have observed Muslims ignore or hide the problems in their own backyard while attempting to vindicate themselves amongst the rest of the world.

LOL! Yes, you and your values are so much better than us. Thank you for showing us just how miserable low life creatures we are compared to you. lol

LOL! Have the decency to be honest.

1. profile image0
        darknight444posted 12 years agoin reply to this

critic with  somthink meaniful

mohamed say ;speak good or dont at all ;

Ah yes, if it ain't in the Quran, you don't want to hear it. lol

2. profile image0

why you debate when anny think

the truth id in youre eyes to read

whish is better tell me the truth???

2. Greek One profile image64
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Any country could have positive statistics if they keep the sexes separated (one of them covered), an imposed intolerable social and legal constraints upon the people, and destroy the lives of those who dont follow the 'rules'.

You do realize that if you were to lock up every woman from the age of puberty until death, then you wouldn't have any unwed mothers, right?

You do realize that if you cut every one's hands off at birth, you wouldn't have any thieves, right? 

Freedom has a downside.. people sometime chose paths that get them into trouble...  but such choices should be made by the people... and not by a government or cleric.

Let me share with you a story that is going on in my country at the moment... one where an Afghan father with two wives killed (with the help of his son and his second wife), his 3 daughters and his first wife.  Their crime?  Dishonoring their family by going out and having boyfriends.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1073106

You are right, this man's daughters will never have unwed daughters....
      because they are in their graves.

Here is another lovely story of a family values...

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/a … qsa-parvez

So may i be so bold suggest that you can take your stats and bury them where you put your murdered disobedient daughters?

Peace be upon you

1. profile image0

i cannot repond to you those 30/100 didnt rape them selves you have e huge part of you are rapiste
        dont talk to me

1. Greek One profile image64

And I didnt father any children out of wedlock, you can't answer with anything more than that?

2. profile image0
          Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, you don't want to talk to anyone that speaks the truth. You only want to hear and discuss lies and propaganda.

1. profile image0

haloo well you say that islam is wrong
            remember thise e 1 world contry compard to 3 rd world country soo tell me the truth
            who have 30/100 rape victims from there wemen muslims or you???

3. A Troubled Man profile image59

Wow! I guess you told him. lol

spoken with the wisdom of the ages... nothing I can really do to debate that!

Sounds like Gov. Perry in a debate lol

3. Quilligrapher profile image72
      Quilligrapherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Assalamu Alaikum, Darknight444,

In my studies, I have discovered that no religion is justified in claiming it is better than another. Only a hypocrite would claim his religious beliefs are superior to another of Allah’s creatures. You are welcome to believe otherwise but no one else in the world really cares which religion you think is best among all the different religions created by men. 

While I respect your personal beliefs, I respect truth even more. I can not read your misstatements without correcting your errors. In America, men and women have an opportunity to choose divorce without having to deal with unreasonable and extreme pressures from society and their families. Therefore, divorce statistics among Islamic followers in the USA represent people’s real wishes in a country where they are free to make their own choices.  The numbers imply that in your country, there are large numbers of married couples that would prefer to divorce if they could do so without criticism and social stigma. In North America, 31/100 of Muslims divorce according to just one study conducted in New York.

“Divorce Statistics Religions – Islam faith
      The Islam community which has shifted in the West is showing more incidences of divorce. It has been concluded that in North America, 1 out of 3 Muslim marriages would terminate in a divorce. The State University of New York has a sociology professor named Dr. Ilyas Ba-Yunus who has concluded after sufficient research that the Muslims in North America have a divorce rate of 31 percent.

There exists a 37 percent Muslim divorce rate in California and a 30 percent Muslim divorce rate in Texas, Ontario and New York. Thus, it can be concluded that the divorce rate amongst followers of Islam faith is alarming.”
      http://www.edivorcepapers.com/divorce-s … gions.html

You said the divorce rate is close to 80% in America and that statement is untrue. The divorce rate of 31% among Muslims and 39% among Jews compares with 41% among all Christian denominations. So, it seems your perception of Muslim adherents is narrow and does not consider the religious practices of other Muslims living outside of your own country. Perhaps, if you studied the beliefs of Muslims, other than just yourself, you may find your own views will be in the minority, (In Shaa Allah).

Salaam, Darknight444.  I wish you good fortune and comfort in your beliefs. I urge you to consider that they are different but not better than any other person’s beliefs.

2. profile image0

and psl pls remember that islamique countrys are poor 3 rd world country that have e huge problems of poverty and ignorance
    and thy are compared to america an urope basicaly the leaders of the free world

Really? You don't say? I'm shocked! lol

Unfortunately, it will stay that way unless the misogynist Muslim changes his ways and rejects the Qurans teachings that keeps him buried in ignorance.

2. Disappearinghead profile image60
      Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps Islam and sharia law are the reasons the Islamic world is poor. The west being free from the shackles of a rigid set of religious laws, is able to flourish in the areas of science, engineering, art, music, and entertainment.

no, the Islamic world is poor because of the Jews, American imperial policy and the lack of oil

1. Disappearinghead profile image60

Those are some very large chips to have on their shoulders.

..speaking of Islamic chips...

http://www.pakfactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/lays.jpg

That brings back memories of TV adverts when I was working in Libya.

could you get get a good bagel in Tripoli if you needed one?

Never found out but you could get good coffee and 'genuine' 501 Levi's.

3. profile image0

hey man dont be like we should help with each other
    i never spoke aboute other ppl belives
    i never critic the indians or chines or budiste

when ppl in thise forum stop throwing such e triible words aboute islam then i will stop
    but when ppl stat to trow such an accuses to islam and to mohamed
    well let us see who is better in that side

When Islam stops causing so much trouble, the words will stop, too.

4. profile image0

hey dont change the subject

what is thise 30/100 rapiste
    what is thise 50/100 baaaaaa the word dont appaire but you know what it means

5. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

The wisdom of your views are all laid out for everyone to see in your Hubs in great detail.

I congratulate you for listing your points with accuracy, reason and facts.

Keep up the good work!

6. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 12 years ago

their family values clash when they intermingle with other culture

7. profile image0

thise is sick  soo embrace islam maybeee it will purify you

like a colonic?

1. profile image0

hey whay youre sepeaking aboute children out side of marriage
        i thut youre gay
        do gay ppl have children ???

8. profile image0

well where you debates ans trashings you choked with the reality???

i know i m wilth youre 50/100 children from unwed mothers  and youre 30/100 rape

3 from 10 wemen are raped , half of youre children are not admitted from there fathers
    and e question for wemen how do you accept such e life ???
    dont belive libirale world lies islam is e glorification and e protection to wemen
    and the stats explain it

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)