God's Promise shown through (Woman)

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)
  1. Rhonda Elisha profile image60
    Rhonda Elishaposted 12 years ago

The term woman represent (womb). She is like man but being the womb to further God's creation (the bridge). Man being the constructor (the worker).The one containing the material for the bridge construction; both being equally important, for without one, another would have no need to exist (this is God's will) for man to acknowledge the purpose of another, not only by knowing it, but hearing it's understanding. This allowing understanding also, of God's power, strength, love and mercy. As noted: In Scripture (Malachi 3:6) “God's love and mercy endures forever.”

For, the population of man has not ceased; The birth of man, thus, continues; confirming the above scripture “God's love and mercy endures forever.” There are many  men whom blame God and another for tragic misfortunes, doing as was done of the first parents, Adam and Eve, for man, Instead of accepting the fault of self, indulgences in the sin of (accusement and judgement) just as Adam blamed God, for Adam says to God: “It was the women you gave to me” and Eve: she blamed the serpent. Many choose not to accept their own crimes of treachery against God and another. It is not God to blame for man's afflictions, disease and sickness (death) and that of death arising from the result of events from the crimes of another; These things occur from the sin of man, from his disobedience, rebellion and treachery against himelf and God. For, God says: As noted: In Scripture (Exodus 20:5-6) “When I punish people for their sins, the punishment continues upon the children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of those who hate me; (6) But I lavish my love upon thousands of those who love me and obey my commandments.”

Therefore, There are many whom carry upon them (a generational curse) as did Enoch, whom, himself was born under the curse of his father (Cain). But as was done of Enoch, can also be done of others. Enoch repented and surrendered in union with God, he did not turn to bitterness, but united with God and in-turn, through God mercy from his favor of Enoch obedience and devotion to him removed the burden of the curse; As noted: In Scripture (Genesis 5:21-31), thus, allowing favor toward his descendants. For, no one may know of whom of before angered God of such a decision (all men fall under God's curse). Therefore, giving reason why all must repent. Remember: God mercy upon those born under this curse: As noted, through verse: But I lavish my love upon thousands of those who love me and obey my commandments.”  Thus, God allowing remembrance of his favor given to (Enoch) the son of Cain.

God do not refrain from his word: Once his word is promised; He than, fulfill the performance of his will.

Remember: As noted: In Scripture (Genesis 2:16-17) “God informs Adam of the consequences being (death) from acts of his disobedience.” In-turn, thus, affected their children. And again, noted: In Scripture (Deuteronomy 8:19) “God informs the Israelites, they will certainly perish from their acts of rebellion and disobedience.” In-turn, thus, affected their children.

God informs man after his mercy of death, those desiring, eternal peace (life) to seek his salvation; The Holy Spirit says: “This day all who hear God follow him out of Babylon you have been freed!” As noted: In Scripture (Isaiah 52:11-12) “God warns to leave Babylon.” And again noted: In Scripture (Revelation 18:4-5) God says: “Come out, my people! Come out from her! You must not take part in her sins; you must not share in her punishment! For her sins are piled as high as heaven, and God remembers her wicked ways.” In-turn, thus, will affect the off-spring. 

God says of the world, noted: In Scripture (Joel 3:14) “Multitudes, multitudes waiting in the valley of their doom! For the day of the Lord is near, in the Valley of Judgment.” The Holy Spirit says: In Scripture (Isaiah 66:16) “For the Lord will punish the world by fire and by his sword, and the slain of the Lord shall be many.” And there is another warning, noted: In Scripture (Mattathiah/Matthew 25:13) “So stay awake and be prepared, for you do not know the date or moment of my return.”

When God decree his testament of truth, as (did) and (soon) to be of all the above, confirms, thus, noted: In Scripture (Daniel 11:36) “God word is assured.”  Man will die without God's salvation! As confirmed: In Scripture (Hosea 4:6) “Those not knowing God will be destroyed.” (And) In Scripture (Obadiah 1:7-9) “Death to those having no understanding.”   

All confirming: As noted: In Scripture (Malachi 3:6) “God do not change! Which is why man has not been utterly destroyed, for God's love and mercy endures forever.” Which is why the birth of man continues and man does not cease to exist.

These are the three strikes given of man from God. For, as noted: In Scripture (Genesis 6:3) “God expresses, he will give to man (120 years) to mend his ways.” This time unit is in representation of God's spiritual time (not that of the earthly time unit allotted for man). The (120 years) spoken of God long before, has come close to it's closure.

A man that has lost, often in his despair, desire the lost of another. He doesn't want to be alone! thus, bringing back the intention of the Adam and Eve saga. Therefore, hear, listen and understand God's meaning: Noted: In Scripture (Job 36:17-18) “Don't be too preoccupied, allowing the imagined grievances of another to make you lose sight from God, don't let suffering embitter you, your anger  leading you to scoff at God whom is the only one that can help and deliver you.”

The Holy Spirit says: Noted: In Scripture“Whoever is wise, let him understand these things. Whoever is intelligent, let him listen. For the paths of the Lord are true and right, and good men walk along them. But sinners trying it will fail.”   (Hosea 14:9)
    The term woman represent (womb). She is like man but being the womb to further God's creation (the bridge). Man being the constructor (the worker).The one containing the material for the bridge construction. Both being equally important, for without one, another would have no need to exist (this is God's will) for man to acknowledge the purpose of another, not only by knowing it, but hearing it's understanding. This allowing understanding also, of God's power, strength, love and mercy. As noted: In Scripture (Malachi 3:6) “God's love and mercy endures forever.”

For, the population of man has not ceased; The birth of man, thus, continues; confirming the above scripture “God's love and mercy endures forever.” There are many  men whom blame God and another for tragic misfortunes, doing as was done of the first parents, Adam and Eve, for man, Instead of accepting the fault of self, indulgences in the sin of (accusement and judgement), just as Adam blamed God, for Adam says to God: “It was the women you gave to me” and Eve: she blamed the serpent. Many choose not to accept their own crimes of treachery against God and another. It is not God to blame for man's afflictions, disease and sickness (death)and that of death arising from the result of events  from the crimes of another; These things occur from the sin of man, from his disobedience, rebellion and treachery against him. For, God says: As noted: In Scripture (Exodus 20:5-6) “When I punish people for their sins, the punishment continues upon the children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of those who hate me; (6) But I lavish my love upon thousands of those who love me and obey my commandments.”

Therefore, There are many whom carry upon them (a generational curse) as did Enoch, whom, himself was born under the curse of his father (Cain). But as was done of Enoch, can also be done of others. Enoch repented and surrendered in union with God, he did not turn to bitterness, but united with God and in-turn, through God mercy from his favor of Enoch obedience and devotion to him removed the burden of the curse; As noted: In Scripture (Genesis 5:21-31) thus, allowing favor toward his descendants. For, no one may know of whom of before angered God of such a decision (all men fall under God's curse). Therefore, giving reason why all must repent. Remember: God mercy upon those born under this curse: As noted, through verse: But I lavish my love upon thousands of those who love me and obey my commandments.”  Thus, God allowing remembrance of his favor given to (Enoch) the son of Cain.

God do not refrain from his word: Once his word is promised; He than, fulfill the performance of his will.

Remember: As noted: In Scripture (Genesis 2:16-17) “God informs Adam of the consequences being (death) from acts of his disobedience.” In-turn, thus, affected their children. And again, noted: In Scripture (Deuteronomy 8:19) “God informs the Israelites, they will certainly perish from their acts of rebellion and disobedience.” In-turn, thus, affected their children.

God informs man after his mercy of death, those desiring, eternal peace (life) to seek his salvation; The Holy Spirit says: “This day all who hear God follow him out of Babylon you have been freed!” As noted: In Scripture (Isaiah 52:11-12) “God warns to leave Babylon.” And again noted: In Scripture (Revelation 18:4-5) God says: “Come out, my people! Come out from her! You must not take part in her sins; you must not share in her punishment! For her sins are piled as high as heaven, and God remembers her wicked ways.” In-turn, thus, will affect the off-spring. 

God says of the world, noted: In Scripture (Joel 3:14) “Multitudes, multitudes waiting in the valley of their doom! For the day of the Lord is near, in the Valley of Judgment.” The Holy Spirit says: In Scripture (Isaiah 66:16) “For the Lord will punish the world by fire and by his sword, and the slain of the Lord shall be many.” And there is another warning, noted: In Scripture (Mattathiah/Matthew 25:13) “So stay awake and be prepared, for you do not know the date or moment of my return.”

When God decree his testament of truth, as (did) and (soon) to be of all the above, confirms, thus, noted: In Scripture (Daniel 11:36) “God word is assured.”  Man will die without God's salvation! As confirmed: In Scripture (Hosea 4:6) “Those not knowing God will be destroyed.” (And) In Scripture (Obadiah 1:7-9) “Death to those having no understanding.”   

All confirming: As noted: In Scripture (Malachi 3:6) “God do not change! Which is why man has not been utterly destroyed, for God's love and mercy endures forever.” Which is why the birth of man continues and man does not cease to exist.

These are the three strikes given of man from God. For, as noted: In Scripture (Genesis 6:3) “God expresses, he will give to man (120 years) to mend his ways.” This time unit is in representation of God's spiritual time (not that of the earthly time unit allotted for man). The (120 years) spoken of God long before, has come close to it's closure.

A man that has lost, often in his despair, desire the lost of another. He doesn't want to be alone! thus, bringing back the intention of the Adam and Eve saga. Therefore, hear, listen and understand God's meaning: Noted: In Scripture (Job 36:17-18) “Don't be too preoccupied, allowing the imagined grievances of another to make you lose sight from God, don't let suffering embitter you, your anger  leading you to scoff at God whom is the only one that can help and deliver you.”

The Holy Spirit says: Noted: In Scripture (Hosea 14:9) “Whoever is wise, let him understand these things. Whoever is intelligent, let him listen. For the paths of the Lord are true and right, and good men walk along them. But sinners trying it will fail.”   

For, further details of God's spiritual time, view the illustrated chart shown on the (hub) titled: God's spiritual time Illustrations. The chart illustration will clarify understanding; thus, Illustrating (God's time frame) of man's short existence he extends upon the earth. (It will inform you of your spiritual age)! Have fun!

Shalom

1. Disappearinghead profile image60
      Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Would suit a hub better. I can't speak for everyone but when I see very long posts in forumland, I simply don't read them.

2. Rhonda Elisha profile image60
      Rhonda Elishaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The post written has mistakingly been posted as a double print, by no means of my own. I'm assured of why but God word is assured!

3. A Troubled Man profile image59
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure most despots and villains would act and say exactly the same thing about those they rule.

Aren't the Israelites still here? Did God fail to perform his word on this one?

Gloom and doom God... In Scripture.

4. aka-dj profile image64
      aka-djposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Interesting Hub.
      What's it doing in the forum?

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years ago

ohhhhh...now i get it...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)