Does size of breasts matter to men, and size of a private part matter

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (108 posts)
  1. Harvey Stelman profile image59
    Harvey Stelmanposted 12 years ago

to a women? I couldn't fit it in the subject box. No pun intended, sure. H

1. thooghun profile image95
      thooghunposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Breasts: If I'm in love they don't matter, If I'm not -- they do.

Harvey Stelmanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I was surprised to find out how high school girl's view each other or themselves. Guys don't look down. That was off topic. It's not love for me, like helps. H

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
          couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No.  Yes.

I see things a little differently. Some women can't handle large, some want to know it's there. H

2. profile image0
      Daniella Lopezposted 12 years agoin reply to this

As a woman I can say that the size of a man really does matter... despite what those crappy magazines might tell you. As for breast, I suppose it depends on the man. I've known guys to like a variety of sizes. So eh...

Daniella, Some women really do fell pain, when it's to large for them. Most guy are just happy if they get laid. Size has disappointed me at times. Say I went out with a lady that looked to be good sized. Then I find out they were pushed up and together. H

Yes, it's the pain of picking the wrong...well you know.  I guess there will always be an exception to the rule.

cout, Who can argue with what you said. H

3. Borsia profile image40
      Borsiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We all have different things, fetishes if you will.
      Personally it matters to me but many of my male friends don’t care.
      I am most attracted to a beautiful face and especially eyes.
      But given several women with equal faces I will usually go for the one most endowed. I don’t like fake breasts though.

Bor, I think most guys would agree. But when you feel the warmth, that thought goes away. H

4. dannyjohnson1027 profile image61
      dannyjohnson1027posted 12 years agoin reply to this

luxuriance is attractive.http://www.jpopo.info/g.gif

danny, If t doesn't t in our pants or hirt,  that's a problem.  H

2. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 12 years ago

I'm sure the size one's nose is most important when it comes to having a good nose for business!

Where one sticks it though is a far different matter isn't it smile

Pearl, Keep it out of your hand! H

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image87
    mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years ago

From a woman's point of view, the male 'member' size does not matter unless very unusually tiny, (I hubbed on this ages ago and ran poll's, but deleted it due to HP stopping Ads on it after it had been up for a year or two). As for breasts, I guess men vary, some like small, some like big. Women assume men like 'big' even though this is not always true.

Misty, I'm sorry Hub did that to you, they simply unpublishment mine. I can't disagree with anything you've said. I've spoken to many about this during my many decades on earth. H

2. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I totally agree about a man's size. Men seemed to be more concerned about it than women are.

Habee, What me worry, could you lend me your magnifying glass.H

3. couturepopcafe profile image61

A little know secret that will now be made public on HubPages.  I've seen hundreds of them.  Honestly, they are all measurably about the same with about 3-4% exception so the odds are in our favor. 

And men are smart enough to not try to change it to please women, unlike women who go to great lengths to try to change theirs.

cout, May I ask what profession you are in? H

4. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

we can only hope so!

Greek, Just don't say, "HOPE & CHANGE" to me. H

Hey, maybe that too will come with the 'healthcare' package.

cout, No, it's the "STIMULUS PACKAGE." H

2. Harvey Stelman profile image59

Greek, Is that "HOPE & CHANGE? H

5. profile image0
    marieclaptonposted 12 years ago

personally no size doesn't matter.  It's what in the persons heart that does matter.  But, that is just me.  I think most people would disagree

marie, You have to admit, sometimes you just go at it. H

6. mistyhorizon2003 profile image87
    mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years ago

It is what they do in the bedroom that counts, not the size of the instrument used!!! I know this from the poll results on the hub I deleted, and that had over 12,665 views when it was published, so the poll results were a pretty good indicator of women's opinions overall.

1. habee profile image93

Yes, yes, and YES!!

misty, Is that how many you've seen, wow? It's basically the same the other way around. No guy wants to hear; Is that a crack in the ceiling, Are you finished yet, Is it really in, etc.  H

7. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

The questions in this thread have never been an issue for me....

As she lay there dozing next to me a voice inside my head kept saying, "Relax, you are not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients."  But another voice kept saying, "Howard, you are a veterinarian."

1. habee profile image93

ewww...was it consensual? Don't laugh - I had a student who was found guilty of raping a dog.

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
        paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Now that is tacky! I'd be inclined to toss that person into a mental facility as opposed to a prison though. I mean really, what kind of guy could even get it up for that.

1. habee profile image93

True. It really "grossed me out."

Yes, I met a friend of a friend who 'gave' foreplay to his female dog.  When I commented on its grossness, he said she likes it.  True story.

Habee, I hope it wasn't a Maltese! H

para, That's an old one, but still good. H

8. Kurant82 profile image60
    Kurant82posted 12 years ago

I as well totally agree that... YES! Breast size does matter to men. Also as habee mentionioned how men seem to more concerned about their personal size than woman are I would also like to state that woman are pretty darn self-conscious and concerned about their own breast size, or lack there of, that is why breast implant surgery is a multi, multi million dollar industry in our present economy. Also women with fake breasts seemingly even out number woman who are built exactly the same and have natural breasts that are the same size as their female counterparts with fakebreasts. But this is simply my opinion here.

Kurant, A friend let me hold her silicon iomplants when they were taken out, she went smaller. I can't understand how a woman doesn't fall foreward with a '"D" implant. It's like lifting weights. But in clothes, it does add to the figure.

I think the moment matters. When in an oral mode, one doesn't think of size. If so, you might as well think of your favorite cartoon. H

9. stclairjack profile image78
    stclairjackposted 12 years ago

i can certainly agree that size does indeed matter. it just deoends on the size of what. i personaly am very interested in the size of the brain,... ifyou cant hold a onversation beyond french fries and beer,... this not going to be a relationship beyong the life span of the 4 shots it took to make you look good.

i've always said that i'd rather have a good mechanic with a pair of pliers and a scre driver,... than some idget with a 6 foot tall tool box full of tools that he has no clue how to use,...

better to know what your doing with a 1/2" wrench,.... than to be caught using a 3 foot pipe wrench for a sledge hammer.

as for me personaly,.... i dont have tons to offer in the breast department,.... but if thats tops on your list of things to require,.... our requirement lists probuly werent going to match up well anyway.

of course the requirements for mr right are far different than the requirements for mr right now! ha!

1. stclairjack profile image78
      stclairjackposted 12 years agoin reply to this

obviously my requirements in a keyboard just got changed.

stclair, Something the ladies should knoww if they don't. A guy can be verry small when soft, and very large when erect. Some that appear large , don't grow. It's wonderful for a man to hear, I had no idea it was so...... H

once more i must say,.... skill set vs tool kit.

and yes,... first looks can be decieving,.... i've known more than one man why was atractive at first glance,... then he spoke.

i hate it when they do that.

har dee har har!!

10. blondepoet profile image68
    blondepoetposted 12 years ago

It all depends on whether he has little or big hands. Plus it does matter if he is also a cross dresser and wants to borrow Norma's bra at nights haha

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years agoin reply to this

hey...good to see ya back....it's been awhile...

1. blondepoet profile image68
        blondepoetposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey hey oh look at you on the bike can u come pick me up, lets go on a outback road trip, wind in my hair, yea lets rock. Missed u x

blonde, I don't want to borrow your panties. When I sold lquor to many gay bars , (years ago) I was asked to participate in a beauty pagent. I think it was a compliment. H

Oh my......why not I say Harvey...I am a makeup artist ...ooo could have primped up your hair real dandy and I have just the gloss for you haha

11. LeanMan profile image79
    LeanManposted 12 years ago

Breast size is not that important - as long as they have a nice shape and are firm and .......... dream, dream, dream....

As to the size of the "instrument"; an ex of mine once said that she wished that I had 9inches ---- but I said I'm not cutting it in half for anyone!!!

lol  It helps to have a sense of humor, King Snake.

Lean, That name makes one wonder if you're telling he truth. H

12. CyclingFitness profile image88
    CyclingFitnessposted 12 years ago

Men are very simple creature and I know to many size does matter.

I had a few male friends growing up whose slogan when out on the town (and the "pull") was 'More than a handfull is a waste"

However I think if you asked a man individually he would give a much more civilized response when compared to when he's out with the 'lads'

Regarding men's obsession with breasts. boobs mammaries, bazooka's, chests, fun pillows etc, etc, etc. I have previously written a hub regarding this matter (sadly I can't post a link to it due to forum rules I beleive!)

cycling, So were simple, huh. Men know what they want, and usually go for it. Such as as marriage. A man wants the woman he married. Many women want to change their man.

We all know the saying, "more than a handful........" Women can go crazy, I'll give an example.  A woman see's a guy on the street, and wants  to stay away because he's ugly. At night she see's him in a band, and wants to go to bed with him.As they get older, all women say they  never did that.

I sang in clubs, and was fairly popular in my small pond. Let's just say, I had a choice, if I wanted them. There is nothing more infuriated than a woman that is turned down. Which gender is stranger?

I know I got off topic, but I was compelled to. H

agreed,... an ugly man can learn to play guitar,.... an ugly woman had better have a ripping good personality,... you can LEARN guitar,... you cant LEARN personality.

i myself am at least better looking than quasimoto,.... and i also play guitar,... i also own my own home, have my own shop full of tool, yes i know how to use them,.. and i clean fish and butcher my own meats,...

so i may be a bit hard to date for most men,.... i realy only need a man for three functions,... conversation, sex,.... and,... well,.... ok two functions.

Men are like fine wine.  They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with."

Blondie, I'll bet you have been the submissive one at times. I see a lot of willingness in you at times. H

stclair, You just need to fnd the guy that will put you in your place. H

13. WD Curry 111 profile image56
    WD Curry 111posted 12 years ago

I went to KMI (military school). I left this level of thinking back there with the 25 cent peep shows in Louisville.

WD, You look to small to understand all this.Wait, I'm back on topic. H

14. profile image0
    GirgisAgeebposted 12 years ago

it is not the body that man should look to i think that the real love is more important than the body
    i don't say that sex is missed but love + sex is better than sex only.

Gir, I think the older we get face, and mind sys most of it. H

15. TLMinut profile image59
    TLMinutposted 12 years ago

It's not the same for everybody of course. One of my friends is totally flat-chested and she hates it. But I see her husband looking at her all the time and the guy quite clearly does NOT feel shortchanged!

About men, there is such a thing as too small but it isn't something women seem to find too often. One guy and his wife just used toys to help and they've been married over 25 years now. (He's the one who told me this, TMI, I don't even know them very well!)

I do know two women at least who have walked out on men who were abnormally large, looked more like a weapon than an instrument of pleasure supposedly.

TL, A fraternity brother always said, little, but educated. H

TL, Pain hurts! I knew a girl that had trouble getting a Tampax in, anyone would be big. H

16. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

Everything matters! And I mean EVERYTHING!

klara, Are you nitpicking? H

17. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 12 years ago

I don't give a rat's butt about guys or the size of a woman's chest.  However, I would have to say that if my tattooed giraffe was for some strange reason unable to reach their leaves... then I would be quite concerned smile

And for the 2 minute terriers out there... roll
    Size Makes No Difference! smile
    At the end of 120 seconds...
    Irrespective of how you see yourself - you're Still Too Short on the Back 9 big_smile  :

I say eh???? What you talkin' bout Willis xx

1. CyclingFitness profile image88
        CyclingFitnessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If that's the case- There's NO back 9!!!

'BP scratches her head'.....I apologise but I am a blonde....what is a back 9...is that a perfume like Chanel 10......I need a translation lol

blondie, Everyone should talk about you, that would be nice and interesting. H

Hell yeah Harvey.....'one minute got to go apply my fushcia red lippy first' LMAO

1. profile image0
            klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh My GOD!!! Prepare everyone!!! Blondepoet's back!!!

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
              SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years agoin reply to this

..yeah....i think it's cool she's back big_smile

Yes the double D's are back yahoooooooooooo

2. blondepoet profile image68

Hell yea I am back@@@@@ But I am still waiting for my mojo LMAO

HEYYYYYYYYYY BUDDDYYYYYYYYYY XXX

Blondie, How many inches of mojo do you need? H

pearl, Any tattoo would turn me off. I'm too old to change. Think what the tat will look like years from now. H

18. blondepoet profile image68

So while we are on the subject what about man boobshttp://twitc.com/me/175305322/man-boobs.jpg .....ooooo.....does this matter to women....personally I prefer a bloke with a chest smaller than mine.....

blondie, He doesn't excite you, good. H

No he is not my type but ....well he might be a very nice man.....I bet he would be fun to mud wrestle

2. stclairjack profile image78

like visual salt petre,.... uhg

I only recognised the last word here ugh, ooo....and I second that notion

19. CyclingFitness profile image88
    CyclingFitnessposted 12 years ago

I know a big number of women who are concerned about a man's size! However most of those women also have adverts on  your 'Adult Meetup' sites requesting men who are well endowed and requiring proof of it too.

Haha how did we go from breasts to a man's whatsit ohhh...golly gosh this is all going downwards....from now...and I am not responsible LMAO

1. profile image60
        logic,commonsenseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's usually the way I go, downwards that is! smile

logic, That's great, get things started. H

2. blondepoet profile image68

Only way to go Logic......'I raise my glass of midori to that lol x

Cycling, They want pics in advance? H

20. Tom Rubenoff profile image88
    Tom Rubenoffposted 12 years ago

Personally I prefer small breasts.  If I had large breasts, I think that would not look so good on me.  As for my private part, yes, thank you, it still matters.  Thanks so much for asking.

I just knew you would say that Tom xx

21. blondepoet profile image68

Seriously I dont think the size of a mans tallwhacker matters

blondie, The look on some women's faces is worth it. H

2. profile image60
      logic,commonsenseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This must be a Freudian slip, a "tallwhacker".
      If a man's equipment is a tallywhacker.  Then the women's equipment must be a tally?  nest pa?  smile

22. blondepoet profile image68

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAQgOlH-EqoGLx3JgcX-xqSxmlw_XZTWZ5VdN-FkJSviD8tDW-W0yXNLVngQ

And my friend Brock Lee agrees (next door neighbor)

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Can I have his number?! oh, wait... what does he agree with again?

I have no idea hahaha...what was it?......chipmunks?????......bugs bunny....ohhhhhhhh

klara, I woud think he's big on oral, ouch. H

23. femiry profile image60
    femiryposted 12 years ago

Size and all of that comes to play depending what you want. Is it love or just a flint? Personally, i prefer small breast, I don't mean minute. A friend once said "Big tits, Big problems" lol... I don't believe that anyways.

24. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 12 years ago

I believe I must have missed this whole thread - size of the private? what? your place or mine?  I mean exactly what, if you know what I mean!

and shall we just have a nice cup of tea then?  spot on!  chip chip! and as for a talleywhacker, I've never met one I didn't like.  That is, size of eh?

mega, Meet you in the park, guess which one. H

25. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 12 years ago

I feel so flustered now!  and I do believe I will blush!  smile http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-ashamed002.gif

mega, By your name there is no need to blush. H

26. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 12 years ago

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-ashamed005.gif

mega, At least you know what direction to look. I can reach you from here, can reciprocate? H

1. mega1 profile image78
        mega1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

could reciprocate but your little poodle is in the way!  lol

mega, That's my neighbors Maltese. We have one being delivered to us in 2 weeks and 5 days. She's even cuter.

40 years ago I would have.......... H

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)