Suicide

Jump to Last Post 1-48 of 48 discussions (84 posts)
  1. profile image0
    MangoGirlposted 14 years ago

You're not gonna die! Call an ambulance.

2. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

that aint funny

3. profile image0

Look, if you die today, you'll regret it tomorrow! I know. I've been there.

4. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Jeez, what next

1. profile image0
      MangoGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

We really need your talent here, Cindy. Tell him something!

1. lbtrader profile image61
        lbtraderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure what kind of advice that is since we don't know that you have any talent since you haven't posted anything except on forums...

5. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Come on people, the guy just joined to get you going...

1. profile image49
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agreed !!

6. profile image49
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Look at the name jayking as in possibly joking, why would someone join hubs to post that when there are so many suicide sites. I just think this is a sick prank !

1. profile image0

Keen sight, Captain Sparrow.

1. profile image49

Its a sicko Mango so dont go worrying ok, the net attracts them so you stop worrying ok.

1. profile image0

Ok. Stopped short.

7. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Exactly, but you know what, it isn't funny and I ain't laughing and I ain't biting

1. profile image0

If you were biting noone would apply for your ad. smile

8. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 14 years ago

Eat a bunch of charcoal

1. profile image0

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Don't do it! It tastes awful.

9. spiderpam profile image74
    spiderpamposted 14 years ago

911 and prayer.

1. profile image0

Just keeping the post alive... though, he's probably already dead.

10. lisafwg01 profile image60
    lisafwg01posted 14 years ago

I'll take "bullshit" for $1000, Alex.

11. profile image49

Oh for godsake can nobody else see they are both bloody fakes including Mango !

12. profile image0

I'm not gonna say anything... just because i use these forums like anybody else... ahhhh.........

13. profile image49

Byeeee miss you already, take yer fake gf with ya and dont forget to close the door behind ya !

14. profile image0

Jasmyn, why do you want to commit suicide?

1. profile image49

because hes a figment of yer imagination

15. profile image0

tell me one, i'll tell you why it is a good thing

1. profile image49

Ok just reported you to hubpages to check both your ips which I know will be the same.

1. profile image0

They are not. I repeat they are not.
        But i tell you something. You should've beat me yourself. cause you just proved something i guess noone around here thought to be true.
        It's not against the rules to have two users from the same ip, so hubpages won't look into this.

16. Uninvited Writer profile image79

sock puppets are fun

17. Sufidreamer profile image78
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

Don't worry, BC - we get one every so often. Most of us cannot be arsed replying.

If the OP really had taken that mix, they would be asleep, unable to converse with their attention seeking other personality.

Mango/jayy - you are the same person - you use the same language and style, and fail to capitalise your 'i's.

Give it up.

18. fortunerep profile image68
    fortunerepposted 14 years ago

That's nothing to joke about, at all. Tylenol isn't going to kill you but I could use some for this headache for actually thinking someone was desperate enough to say that.  If you trying to get attention you are pissing off the ones that have seriously dabbled with the idea and it doesn't solve anything.  Go to MySpace, that is where the idiots reside.
    dori

19. Uninvited Writer profile image79

Don't be too sure of that Mangogirl

20. fortunerep profile image68

Well I didn't read your post before mine, sounds like a sad story, only you can change the ending, if this is a cry for help please call the hotline, now I am really worried.
    dori

21. profile image0

ok listen!
    you're strong, right?
    you can bare it. you're not just some weakling who can't cope with life!
    You know if you get over this you can do anything with your life.
    You said you're only 15. Please trust me, things will change with time dramatically. you can divert your attention from your life for now, you can do anything.
    Discover why you feel how you feel! As you said it's all about depression. Read this book: The Female Brain, 2006 You're gonna learn how many more and different things are waiting for you in life.
    You deserve to have your expectation high!
    And if you really took anything, call the ambulance!
    I'll try to help. Lets talk in email if you want.

22. curiozities profile image60
    curiozitiesposted 14 years ago

Try going to a church.  Find one that's open.  Talk to the priest or pastor.  Tell them what's bothering you.  They will try to help you.  Remember that no matter how bad things might seem to you now, there are always people worse off than you.  Try reading a book called "A Child Called 'It'" by David Pelzer.  He has an amazing life story.  Don't give up and don't be afraid to ask God to help you.  I will pray for you tonight.

23. profile image0

better annoyed than dead

24. Teresa McGurk profile image59
    Teresa McGurkposted 14 years ago

If you can get to a phone, please call a hotline
    if you need to, call 911
    if you can, call a friend
    if you'd like to, talk to us here
    --bottom line is: you are not alone, no matter how lonely you feel right now.  Life isn't easy.  It really isn't.  But that doesn't mean that no one wants you to feel better; working now to make sure you have a better future is your best way to deal with circumstance now.  Don't let yourself be sucked into the idea that you are alone, and don't be afraid of picking up the phone: remember -- the people who answer are the ones who want to talk to you.
    Take care, please.

1. Lisa HW profile image61
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If I could just add this:  15 is, for a lot of people, one of the worst ages possible.  Even under the best of circumstances, a teen's brain is not finished maturing until as late the early 20's.  That can make teens have a tendency to feel depressed, and it can contribute to some teens not always understanding other people's motives very well.

It isn't a matter of the "real world" getting any better.  It's more a matter of you getting just a little older, having a little more freedom, being more in charge of your own life, and generally feeling a little more in control of things.  Your "real world" can, at least in a lot of ways, be what you decide it to be; but you're not quite old to have quite found your direction (and even "whole self") yet.  Don't just the world or life through your 15-year-old eyes.  Again, that's a really bad age for most people; and if you had "issues" already, it will be particularly difficult.

25. profile image0

how do you know? you know, just because you're a kid you have the right to think like an adult

26. profile image49

Look this is now beyond a joke, this is a hoax which I have reported to hubpages. I will noy be leaving anymore comments and can I suggest nobody else does.

27. BundleBoy profile image71
    BundleBoyposted 14 years ago

What the Heck?!?!?!? Why HubPages Forum?

28. profile image49

You still alive, thats a really slow ambulance service where you live. Go away you dont fool me, you might upset some people who are caring and niave but I see you for the sicko you are.

1. Lisa HW profile image61
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't think it's so much a matter of "upsetting" people who are "caring and naive".  I think it's more a matter of people figuring, just in case this is not a joke, it doesn't take much effort to try to offer some sensible, adult, thoughts.  If this post were to be a hoax, then the same thoughtful ideas might come in handy for someone else who may, in reality, being feeling as described here.  If it were a hoax, I don't really care that I spent three minutes writing a few thoughts.  It's not a big deal to me - and if it isn't a hoax, then people have tried to offer something helpful.

1. profile image0
        Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very well stated.  Perhaps something troll type personalities never get, Lisa.

1. profile image49

I appreciate what you are both saying and trust me if I thought it was genuine I would have left helpful advice. The fact that it is blatently a hoax both annoys and disturbs me that there are sickos like this in the world. I am up for a laugh or a joke but faking a suicide attempt on hubpages is not funny at all. Firstly both characters joined at the same time and the interaction between both was so obvious. You are both  2 caring ladies just like Teresa was but you have both been taken in by a sick individual. And if I came across as uncaring I can assure you I am far from it.

29. chicago girl profile image61
    chicago girlposted 14 years ago

you most likely would not die, but there is a huge chance of damaging your liver

30. lbtrader profile image61
    lbtraderposted 14 years ago

chicago girl is right about the liver and if you have any empathy for anyone but yourself then you might consider that there are thousands of people who are on dialysis who would give their left nut to have your healthy liver....

So if you are at all serious about your above statement i tell you that you are past help from this forum...

Grab the phone and if you are  not in need of emergency medical treatment then call the mental hospital and have yourself checked in ASAP

31. fortunerep profile image68

I agree with you BC, I have read this over and over.  If you are suicidal, you don't get on the internet and tell everybody. You don't take Tylenol. Notice how well the grammar was in the post for a 15 year old suicidal girl. She is wanting and needs attention.  If her having peoople talk to her makes her feel better, that is great, but The post is definately not suicidal.

dori

32. HealthCare Basics profile image61
    HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years ago

First of all, what is this about? Tylenol dosing in extreme is not cool. It drags on for a few days until the liver decides to shut down. Why Do you think you have to come to this point in life. Call for help. Your presence is important............

33. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 14 years ago

congratulations on living, can I offer you a stomach pump?

34. profile image0

sure thing smile

1. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Theres something different about you. Don't tell me, is it you hair?

35. Miss Pink profile image61
    Miss Pinkposted 14 years ago

Wow. Lame. What some deprived people will do for attention. I suggest you get off the internet, and into the real world where you might get some real attention and not just posts on a forum. Gosh.

36. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

What drama!  Thought about a reality TV show?

1. Sufidreamer profile image78
      Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Whatever next - maybe a UFO will come and aliens will abduct you.

37. profile image49

And were you calling me a troll Lita ??

1. profile image0

Don't you think about the possibility of being wrong, badcompany? I don't think it's worth the risk at any time.

1. profile image49

Yeah but I wasnt wrong ok and this is the last reply you get from me, go get a life !

1. profile image0

I have my life, my friend. It's not me who collects fans online.

1. profile image0
            nazishnasimposted 14 years agoin reply to this

For a reason, I have curbed my instinct to go on and defend my hubber friends on the forums. But my nature doesn't allow me to see people getting back at my buddies *sigh* But let's see this objectively, Mango, if you really need help then there is little point in fighting with people over here or anywhere else. Attract people through your writing, make some friends over here and you would already feel better. No need being bitter. Almost everybody I've seen you having a word or two with, is a good lady/man. Let's hold peace, shall we?

1. profile image0

im holding my tongue smile

2. AEvans profile image71
            AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mango Girl: BadCompany is a good person and has been here far longer then you, I in turn have been here for a great amount of time. Harassment is not allowed at HP so everyone has to place nice.:)What do you mean by collects fans online? Many of us have fans. smile

2. profile image0

No, I was not.  Recognize your position, BC...  See what you are saying.  Was more offering support to those who were responding genuinely.

1. profile image49

" Very well stated.  Perhaps something troll type personalities never get, Lisa"

Somehow that seemed directed at me.

1. profile image0

Nope.  Directed to Lisa for her support.. 

Trust me, I'm NOT that kind.  wink  I see what's going on maybe as much or more than you..

38. profile image0

*** Directed at no one in particular ***

You're cool as far as I know, BC...  Yep, the farce is d*mn stupid and should be reported.  Some of this 'cleverness' is OK, but threatening death is a little over the top and should not be tolerated, wink

I don't get offended very easily at all.

39. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Why would you comment and continue to write? Suicide isn't funny we get them in our E.R. and it is serious. You certainly are trying to get attention which is sad, I would recommend some serious counseling little one, life is important and needs to be taken seriously. smile

40. profile image50
    Doug.posted 14 years ago

So you think that when you take your own life that it is all over. Well if you'll take the time to hear what others who have done so,but who survived and had this to say. You think that this life is Hell? Just wait and see what your ongoing out of body life has in store for you. Now, That will be one Hell that,should you not return to your physical body,you'll remain in a suspended,encapsulated existence forever and forever. None of them ever tried to take their own life again,no matter how bad things became. You could learn from them,but it's your life.

41. Uninvited Writer profile image79

Mango girl has as much as admitted that she is behind this hoax.

42. profile image0

And you know--reading through this again p*sses me off enough (and I see those who have actually had issues posting to Mango's hub) that I am going to report this person, too.

What's the difference between this and some street piece of crap harassing a person in real life?  Oh.  They have internet access and are semi-literate.  Certainly though, they are on the same level.

43. profile image0

I don't think hubpage staff works weekends much--that's the reason it is still up.

44. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

well can we talk about candy
    2nd day of no sugar and I feel well @#$@#

so bring me pleeeeeeeeeeease chocolate

hersheys to get the party started ,but I can be flexible.

1. profile image0

Maybe chocolate liquer...  I need a drink,wink

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

mmmm..smells sugar in the air

kahlua on the rocks or malibu.

1. profile image0

A Smith and Kerns...Kalua, cream & a splash of C02...chocolate alcohol heaven.

1. AEvans profile image71

That sounds yummy Lita I may have to go to the store. lololo big_smile

2. lisafwg01 profile image60
        lisafwg01posted 14 years agoin reply to this

How about a Chocolate Martini?
        1 1/2 shots Godiva® chocolate liqueur
        1 1/2 shots creme de cacao
        1/2 shot vodka
        2 1/2 shots half-and-half

Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake and pour into a chilled cocktail glass.

Just make sure you're sitting down after your 2nd one! wink

45. profile image0

Some are that naive and just good, frankly, BC. Maybe a few others got in on the sick joke.  Don't know...

And I agree with you, too--having fun is one thing--talking about the suicide, yep, is another.  Agree completely.

46. Teresa McGurk profile image59
    Teresa McGurkposted 14 years ago

Dang!  Thought this was a suicide thread, and here you all are sitting sipping cocktails! 

Much better!
    (I prefer my chocolate virginal, though, sadly, as my drinking days are over.)

chocolate virginal it is, and that sounds good to!!big_smile

47. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Well I caved, you girls oops women are so good and being bad!! ( like I needed an excuse) lol...

one drink and I feel like baking
    whats with that ! lol

slice of virgin cake for teresa yes? hehe..

I caved to and went to the store all due to our wonderful friend Lita but I will be happy to share. smile

48. profile image0

Well, I just got back from shopping, but got no Kaluha, so it's Ghiardelli chocolates and white wine...+ scarves and jackets, wink.  I'm SO bad.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)