Tea or coffee drinking.

Jump to Last Post 101-133 of 133 discussions (213 posts)
  1. thirdmillenium profile image60
    thirdmilleniumposted 14 years ago

While coffee is very good, it is tea (if brewed the English way)  (those who want to learn how English tea is made, pm me) which takes the cake (Ha there goes a pun!)

2. robie2 profile image78
    robie2posted 14 years ago

I'm drinking my morning coffee right now and could not face the day without it-- part of my morning ritual.  However, in the afternoon, I love a cup of tea as a pick me up and before bed an herbal infusion-- a place for everything and everything in its place I say-- not an either/or situation for me.

3. RainySunshine profile image60
    RainySunshineposted 14 years ago

Tea for me, thank you very much. wink

4. Has_aWayWithWords profile image63
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 14 years ago

Coffee all day long in the winter, in summer it is coffee for the morning and then tea

5. hyunchang profile image68
    hyunchangposted 14 years ago

coffee or tea works fine, but you have to eat before you drink either! Some people love the feeling of black coffee down their stomach right after they get up, but the acidity in coffee or tea isn't good! at least have a piece of white bread with it.

6. bonny2010 profile image61
    bonny2010posted 14 years ago

coffee for breakfast and coffee last thing at night otherwise I can't sleep

7. Arren123 profile image60
    Arren123posted 14 years ago

Coffee all the time for me, in the morning, lunch and evening, just love coffee. its not often I drink tea

8. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 14 years ago

I enjoy both...anytime of day. But coffee is my main choice.

9. eyevive review profile image54
    eyevive reviewposted 14 years ago

How to earn more money From hubpages?

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image57
      ASHWINSPGAposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Drink more coffee and tea lol

10. sarovai profile image74
    sarovaiposted 14 years ago

Welcome ASHWINSPGA

I like your sense of humour smile

11. Elijah S profile image59
    Elijah Sposted 14 years ago

I like the aroma of coffee, but I can't drink it, because I'm unable to sleep for 24 hours after just one cup.

I LOVE tea, I think I'm addicted to black tea. I drink at least 4-5 tall glasses of (not too hot) black tea everyday.

1. sarovai profile image74
      sarovaiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

24hrs not getting sleep ,by drinking a cup of coffee? really a miracle.smile

12. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

I love coffee!  Can drink it all day. Even before bed,and go to sleep.

welcome hokey.You joined coffee lovers team.

13. sarovai profile image74
    sarovaiposted 14 years ago

Anybody is there? cool

1. Faybe Bay profile image67
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

COFFEE 24/7 coffee, coffee coffee smile

24X7 everyday or every hour or every minute?cool

14. profile image54
    probafixposted 14 years ago

Coffee before breakfast. Tea after a meal.
    but i think they both r not gud for health.

Welcome probafix. both are good with a limitation.smile

15. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

It is 8.55am here in Ireland and I am enjoying a cup of Lyons tea, lyons is an Irish company that provided tea to the Irish market, I am actually very interested to find out if there is anyone here from a tea producing country, I am really intersted in the whole process and who harvests the tea etc. I know I could google but I rather hear from someone here if there is anyone

Let me prepare for writing hub of tea processing.cool

16. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I love both. Coffee alone, tea with food. I can drink either any time and still sleep at night as well.

This surprising me, You take tea or coffee before go to bed.Mostly,not to sleep only most of the take tea or coffee.

17. drej2522 profile image68
    drej2522posted 14 years ago

I like SweetTea...nice and cold!!

with more sugar? smile

18. VeganWorldTrekker profile image61
    VeganWorldTrekkerposted 14 years ago

tea is best. green tea fights cancer, disease, and aging.

Good medical back-up for tea. Green tea is always recommended.

19. calpol25 profile image59
    calpol25posted 14 years ago

I am british and as a rule were famous for drinking tea however in my case im mainly a coffee drinker and I only have tea when im poorly  or stressed because I find it helps to relax you and makes you feel better inside.

welcome calpol25. As you are describing stressed times mostly people prefer tea only. That's why we find more tea stalls than for coffee. Is it not?

20. _cheryl_ profile image82
    _cheryl_posted 14 years ago

Definitely TEA, I drink it all day long! I read about a study done, 11 people in each group; one drank coffee twice a day for two weeks, the other drank tea. Samples were taken from people in each group and bacteria was introduced to each sample. The coffee drinkers samples had no change, the tea drinkers however showed an instant display of combatative cells towards the bacteria! There's proof that tea aides our bodies in fighting bacteria...just one of the many ways it benefits our health, I wrote about it recently. smile

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Cheryl, what's up? How you doing? smile

1. _cheryl_ profile image82
        _cheryl_posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Great! How about you? Anything new people watching experiences? smile

2. sarovai profile image74

Thank u for the useful information about tea drinking.smile

21. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

As for topic.

I drink both. Tea and coffee. smile

22. profile image54
    probafixposted 14 years ago

I like to prefer water...

Good choice. Not connected to the topic. cool

23. borge_009 profile image72
    borge_009posted 14 years ago

before I drink coffee but now I prefer drinking tea...

Welcome borge-009 , why this change? Any specific reason? smile

24. figment profile image76
    figmentposted 14 years ago

I like both...all the time.

25. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

I will never again be able to touch a teabag, much less drink the foul liquid it produces.

tea, foul liquid?! cool

sarovaiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Tea  or coffee?

26. crankin profile image61
    crankinposted 14 years ago

Art of the ceremonies and freshness of the leaves or beans  respectively, these are the key components of both.

welcome crankin, it's o.k. which drink you prefer? smile

27. profile image49
    FrankieJohnsonposted 12 years ago

It is so interestin­g to hear that coffee has health benefits now. It is really hard to say which one to drink more of. After searching around the internet I found a great info-graph­ic that shows some more of the health benefits of coffee. The following link shows ten different reasons coffee is good for you. http://www­.coffeefor­less.com/a­rticles/he­alth-benef­its-drinki­ng-coffee.­html . Hmmm, I wonder what out weighs the other the reasons coffee is good or the reasons it is bad. There could be less negatives to drinking tea over coffee.

28. somedress2011 profile image60
    somedress2011posted 12 years ago

it is said that drink tea or coffee is not health after meal,there are Caffeine in the tea and coffee,it is harmful to your body if you keep drinking .but sometimes it is good to cultivate Character,especially drink tea, I am a chinese,there is a long histroy of tea culture ,thousands of years .i like drink tea too,very Sweet-smelling.have a try

29. nancyyoung1 profile image60
    nancyyoung1posted 12 years ago

Aiya matcha green tea to make you perfect and healthy.

30. Senoritaa profile image82
    Senoritaaposted 12 years ago

Tea or coffee after meals helps you lose weight. So that's a good thing if you are overweight, and bad if you want to gain some.

31. timburton287 profile image59
    timburton287posted 12 years ago

In some parts of my country, we just drink coffee to start a new day. No breakfast. We drink tea after meals only. Personally, I only drink coffee or tea when my stomach is full. Otherwise I will feel dizzy and just want to vomit.

32. carol3san profile image60
    carol3sanposted 12 years ago

I'm not speaking as an expert, but only as what works for me.  Coffee is a must have for me first thing in the morning, even before breakfast.  It seems that I can get in gear faster and preform better during the day.  I happen to drink green tea all other times.

33. wilson51288 profile image57
    wilson51288posted 12 years ago

Their is no such time limit to go for a cup of coffee, coffee works well to wake up yourself. Coffee have various good and bad effects on body but no good or bad effects is shown up regarding drinking coffee after eating our before eating.. you can take it any time.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)