Earnings still "Pending" for yesterday

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (62 posts)
  1. fastfreta profile image75
    fastfretaposted 12 years ago

Is it just me or is everyone's earnings for HP ads still pending for yesterday? I looked for a thread on the subject, but as yet haven't found one.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's NOT just you :-D

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Same here. And I'm particularly interested in the results. I want to see how a little experiment I did yesterday turned out.

3. Eranofu profile image64
      Eranofuposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I haven't had updates since the 15th, so it's 4days... Guess the elves are really busy. :S

1. lobobrandon profile image90
        lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's what I thought lol

4. Jlbowden profile image86
      Jlbowdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hello Freta and other member's posting in this forum:

Yes I have found out that it appears everyone's HP AD program earnings have been frozen since Thursday Dec. 15th. It was suggested that we wait until about 1P.M EST to see if things have changed. Since hubpages is based in San Franciso, which is PST, they are about 3 hr.s behind us and will need time to get into the office, to resolve this matter. So Hang in there, I'm sure all will be back to normal by EOB today.

Jl

Oh that's reassuring big_smile
        But if it's not under their control nothing can be done. Some people say Amazon could be the culprit

1. davenmidtown profile image69
          davenmidtownposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Don't just listen to someone... think about it. Not all of our revenue comes from amazon....

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 12 years ago

It's always one day behind.

1. rmcrayne profile image90
      rmcrayneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yep, but usually you can still calculate the previous day's earnings.  Like fastfreta, I get up each morning and check right away.  I go in and click on "this month" from the drop down menu, and submit.  Usually the total at the bottom of the column doesn't match up with the total on the top bar for "this month".  The difference in the two sums is the previous day's earnings.  The last two days these two totals have been w/in $0.10 of each other.

3. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

And this is new news for weekends? I mean seriously, it will get updated and it's nowhere near the end of the month to worry about meeting the threshold requirement for payout.

I'm not trying to be rude or mean, but come on. hmm

1. paradigmsearch profile image60

They're making a list...

They're checking it twice...

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
        Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LOL!

2. Pcunix profile image91
      Pcunixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nope.  I want it NOW.  Heck, it could be almost enough to buy a loaf of bread and we need to know that to plan our shopping budget.

You really stump me at times Pcunix lol big_smile smile wink

2. Millionaire Tips profile image91
        Millionaire Tipsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yep, I want to know if I have to get the cheap store brand bread, or if I can spring for the raisins and cinnamon with frosting. Yum!

3. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol

But they open the doors at 7am,whats a girl to do..

4. WriteAngled profile image75
    WriteAngledposted 12 years ago

Given that Adsense updates in real time, I do not understand the constant delays with HP ads. If it is all going through manual checking, that reeks of manipulation in favour of some hubbers and to the detriment of others.

1. paradigmsearch profile image60

Here's the truth as I know it.

Hpads works with all sorts of outside networks and other partners. As such, hpads is completely dependent on the timeliness of the reporting of said partners. HP can't do the totals until the absolute last report comes in. Google Adsense is the same, except that Google will report intermediate totals along the way. HP tried that, but when the numbers kept changing, the forums immediately went into a frenzy.

2. Pcunix profile image91
      Pcunixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Adsense is sometimes delayed too.

5. fastfreta profile image75

Okay guys I've been away from my computer for over a day now, and I see things haven't changed.  Someone mentioned not to be anxious.  Well, I'm not really, it's just that it's a treat for me to wake up each morning and see how much I've earned from the previous day. The first thing I do each morning is turn on my computer, and get a delight or fright, lol from what I've earned, and I miss that. So if things have changed, and they won't be doing that I'd like to know so I won't be looking for it.big_smile

1. Barbara Kay profile image73
      Barbara Kayposted 12 years agoin reply to this

fastfreta, I do the same thing.

2. lobobrandon profile image90

Fastfreta it's the opposite for me - it's before I go to sleep lol

1. Eranofu profile image64
        Eranofuposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You miss the pleasure of seeing what you have earned when asleep. smile

Yup big_smile

6. gryphin423 profile image60
    gryphin423posted 12 years ago

I agree with fastfreta. Come on, where is it???

7. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 12 years ago

Mine are now 2 days behind.

1. Debby Bruck profile image64
      Debby Bruckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks to G-d, it is just not me. It's been stagnant two days.

8. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 12 years ago

I wonder if this has anything to do with the still pending Amazon changes?

1. Hello, hello, profile image61
      Hello, hello,posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Fastfreda, for commenting. I thought it was just me. It used to so regularly. What happened? Mine is stuck as well and my clicks have dropped draumatically as well for past two days. Yet, on top it showed 17million in hubs from 10million in the last two days.

9. ftclick profile image54
    ftclickposted 12 years ago

LOL..went from $30 to 14 to 15 a day. I forget earnings now and concentrate on quality. maybe that is what some sites were missing.

10. eric2112 profile image69
    eric2112posted 12 years ago

I am also anxiously awaiting this to be resolved. I wrote a new hub on Saturday that has somehow managed to almost triple my page views per day and I am curious to see how that affects my earnings is at all.

I am a bit OC when it comes to checking my stats and comments. I have the site on speed dial in my phone browser and anytime my gmail alerts me, I find myself whipping out my phone to see what it is.

Anyway, hope it's fixed soon.

1. David 470 profile image82
      David 470posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am kind of like that too on HubPages. I need a new computer, though - been using someone elses.

11. fastfreta profile image75

OH NO! yikes ANOTHER DAY, AND STILL NO CHANGE! Come on Staff, chime in,PLEASE!!!!!!!  What gives? Well, I guess I'll go back to sleep, and maybe it'll be here when I wake up again. roll

Haha fastfreta good night big_smile lol

I'll have to go to sleep another day without an update tongue to me

12. Debby Bruck profile image64
    Debby Bruckposted 12 years ago

Do you see a remark or notice that says, "Pending" somewhere? I do not see anything, but know that the numbers have not moved.

13. barryrutherford profile image75
    barryrutherfordposted 12 years ago

did you not know that Sunday in many circles is a day of rest please give the staff a break

fastfretaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We're not just talking about Sunday, it was not updated Saturday either.  Besides we've become so accustomed to seeing it everyday, that this is a shock.  Of course we don't want to overwork the staff, but, but, but, WE STILL WANT TO KNOW!!!!!! big_smile

2. Debby Bruck profile image64

Yes. Thanks for reminder. We are discussing something that is typically automated. We are just having a discussion. May the staff have a nice day.

14. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Yes, it's common knowledge that everyone would like to be updated on their earnings and that earnings are lagging since Friday.

However, with that being said...... BE PATIENT! tongue

lol OKAY, OKAY!!! tongue

2. davenmidtown profile image69
      davenmidtownposted 12 years agoin reply to this

gosh... you would think we were all trading currencies or something. 

I happen to know that there was a bug in the system that was affecting other areas involving duplicate content and they have been working to resolve that. Maybe they have done something to protect you from something really bad.  The half full glass syndrome around here is getting really old.

15. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 12 years ago

I don't make enough to even reach the $100 payout.  Far from it.  But if I did, would I join you with the whining and crying?  Probably!  Be GRATEFUL you are getting PAID for your efforts!  It may not be as quickly as you want, but who cares?  You are earning $$$.

This is not for the $100 payout, it's for the $50 on Hp ads.  As the young people say, "Chill Out," we're just having good clean fun, not really complaining. big_smile

16. MissE profile image78
    MissEposted 12 years ago

Maybe it's been too busy to keep up and we're all getting tons of $$$$$$$$$$$$$?!!?!?!?! big_smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Likes your thinking ,like a Christmas bonus smile sweet

17. Kim Cantrell profile image60
    Kim Cantrellposted 12 years ago

I figure I'm going to get a BIG ol' surprise when finally updates.  Probably be well worth waiting for.

1. Jean Bakula profile image92
      Jean Bakulaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mine is 4 days behind. I was just making the payout, so of course, it's the first month the details are messed up.

18. Lady_E profile image62
    Lady_Eposted 12 years ago

Hi Fastfreta

I love reading through threads and laughed at your "Chill out" comment...

Best Wishes. smile

19. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 12 years ago

I was also going to post a thread about this, but I see this is a wide spread problem.

My earnings have not been updated since the 15th.

20. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 12 years ago

Just out of curiousity ( and yes I should already know this) when do HP make a payout?

1. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The 20th. I think that changes to the 28th starting in January.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Thanks habee smile

2. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Well it looks like I just made the 20th, but alas monthly totals havent been updated-back to cheese and crackers ..lol

2. David 470 profile image82
      David 470posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Why are they changing it to the 28th? The 20th is already kind of late. sad

21. rmcrayne profile image90
    rmcrayneposted 12 years ago

HP Ads stats are starting to update. I can now see my earnings from 16 Dec.

1. Debby Bruck profile image64

i assume everyone has seen the broadcast message about updating the system in their dashboard. Very nice to receive notice this way.

2. emievil profile image68
      emievilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

same here. now the earnings for 17th are up. Unfortunately, my earnings decreased sad. maybe it was better when I didn't see my earnings for that day. smile

1. sofs profile image76
        sofsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LoL is that a common  factor... I would be interested to know... i wonder if there is a mess up on this .. yikes

1. Jean Bakula profile image92
          Jean Bakulaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mine are down too.

22. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 12 years ago

Does that also mean anyone who was due a payout for Dec 20th ,has to know wait til next month (2012)...sighs

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)