Can anyone beat the damage i have done today?

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (67 posts)
  1. mandybeau profile image58
    mandybeauposted 14 years ago

I am 182 tall and weigh  75kg. So I was amazed the damage I did today was as limited as it was.
    I walked through a Doorway, and looked at what appeared to be a newly washed linoleum floor, I had to go and pick up something from the corridor, my client had forgotten to tell me about the new flooring, I walked in, ( the Concrete just floated,) I had never seen beige concrete, mortified,  I waited for her reaction, she dissolved into fits of laughter.
    I was glad that I was not larger, the damage would have been irreparable.more importantly I was glad she had such a brilliant sense of Humour.

1. profile image0
      fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why would you even wanna share a boring thing like that. Gawd, you just had to mess everything up. This is by far, the worst thread I've ever seen.

mandybeauposted 14 years agoin reply to this

its boring B.S eh

2. Laughing Mom profile image59
      Laughing Momposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Whether it really happened or not, I personally thought the whole incident was pretty funny.  Something that I would do, I'm afraid.  And I'm glad to hear your shoes are okay! hmm

I wonder what type of Forums people don;t moan about on here. Thnx for your reply.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image78
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

He told you smile

The question is...how are your shoes? big_smile

Fine lol

3. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

I'll give you one thing though, Mandy. The title is catchy. "Can anyone beat the damage I've done today?" I saw it and taught it would be a kick ass thread, but I was sorely disappointed. What is this!

1. profile image0
      MangoGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And you're littering the forums with your pathetic topics about MTV and such, which noone posts a single answer to. People told you you were an idiot, didn't they? Another experiment in Artificial Stupidity, I guess. sad

1. profile image0

Mango, you said artificial stupidity...what is that? Now, that's stupid. It doesn't even mean anything. Lol.

1. profile image0

Sure thing. Not on that IQ level.

4. Telemann profile image58
    Telemannposted 14 years ago

My great grandfather always said in life everything has meaning.

1. profile image0

How many times did he say that?

1. Telemann profile image58
        Telemannposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He only had to tell me it once, I didn't need it repeated to me, would you like it repeated again or is twice enough ?

1. profile image0

is thanks enough twice quite

5. Telemann profile image58

You dont have to thank me chick just finding my feet on here

1. profile image0

what's your major then?

Major? I never joined the army chick I am decended from the native indians and am living in Boston. How does this place work anyway can you make some greenbacks on here?

1. profile image0

some you mean?

6. Telemann profile image58

Yes I did say some you got a bad repetitive thing going there babe. Looking help so if you can give it great but if not sort that repetitive thing out.

1. profile image0

look around, man. been here for 5 days, what do you think I know?

I have a feeling though that the only $$$$ you're about to make are the ones you do following darkside's suggestion.

1. profile image0

unless...

7. Telemann profile image58

Unless what all i want to know is how to post on here and make cash.

1. profile image0

Ok. There's an option called 'start a new hub'. You'll figure it out. Pretty easy. smile

8. Telemann profile image58

thanks will post one later thanks for helping most sites dont have useful admin like you

1. profile image0

actually I'm no admin, but if you have specific questions, post them and I'll try to help.

9. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

children please......

10. Telemann profile image58

sorry my mistake just you seemed admin by your welcome i am not used to people being friendly not from my neighbourhood for sure. i need to write it all out first then i will ask for help if i need it. you should be adnin and why are you 73 and peoples numbers are all not the same?

1. profile image0

The numbers have to do with how many hubs (articles) people have published and how the were received by the public. The more you publish and the more other hubbers like it, the higher the number.

11. Telemann profile image58

neat i like it, right babe i have to go its just gone 10am here in Boston and my friend and me are off to shoot some pool. thanks for putting me straight you are a cool chick and will maybe see you later.

1. profile image0

Look, because I like you too, I'm gonna give you one piece of advice. Style will earn you fans, thoughtfulness will earn you $$$$. smile

12. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 14 years ago

What's the point of this thread?

whats the point of you ?

1. profile image0

She is 100, so she might have a point, I think.

1. Hawkesdream profile image65
          Hawkesdreamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think the point here is to help Mandy out with her concrete problem, so lets get back to the point shall we. Mandy are you ok.

1. profile image0

Thanks for pointing this out, A. I think Mandy was kidding. smile

Are you sure about that? seemed pretty serious to me

2. mandybeau profile image58

I am fierycj gets them going in the Religious Forums, He really stirs it. I have been told off for My bad behaviour, so thought an innocent hub might be appropriate, and still Whitney is whinging.

1. profile image0

Anything for you, Mandy.

It was dead in the dark, see what u can do for some of the other boring ones with hardly any responses.  be a laugh. Trouble is they can just kick ya off so don't be like me and upset the wrong ones. They haven't even told me who Bitched about me.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image78
        Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Most people are around more than 5 hours before they start insulting people.

2. Misha profile image64
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL Whitney, I guess pure entertainment for everybody smile

1. dishyum profile image57
        dishyumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Silly though tongue

13. Telemann profile image58

Thanks who is the other weird chick ?

14. Telemann profile image58

She  looks older, which is her ?

1. profile image0

She's the woman.

15. Telemann profile image58

hard to tell !

16. Telemann profile image58

what concrete ?

17. Telemann profile image58

who is mandy ?

1. Misha profile image64

You have to do your home work, man. It's not THAT hard to figure out, you know wink

18. Telemann profile image58

chill out big fellow just asking help thats all, i am sure you didnt know all first off

1. Misha profile image64

Try to read the thread from the first post, it might give you some clues smile

Aww come on Misha, give the chap achance, [think he's a bit.um you know]

19. profile image0

now this is pure entertainment

1. profile image0

You're right. And just think, If I hadn't seen the thread and commented on it, it would have died a natural death. Lol.

20. Telemann profile image58

i am not interested in it i was just wanting help and i must be in the wrong place then. i didnt know were else to go.

21. profile image0
    MangoGirlposted 14 years ago

I'm so turned on right now!

what ?

2. mandybeau profile image58

Hahahahahahah you have him, he is so puzzled, its funny, and Whitnety has started up and hes just said She looks over 100, maybe not but she acts it Moaner.

22. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

You can always open a new thread with whatever question you have in the "Need help" section. But try to poke around first, most of typical newbie questions have been answered countless times already. smile

23. Telemann profile image58

thanks that is all i wanted to know i will go read up on it. just looking help that was all.

24. profile image0

may this thread never end, these two are funny...

Pure entertainment,Brenda. Pure entertainment

25. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Ko Knee Chee Wah...... TV Man... I'd like to Help You Out!

1. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Which Way Did You Come In?????

26. Hawkesdream profile image65
    Hawkesdreamposted 14 years ago

Gotta a go , work, will check in later to see how things are going.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)