wake up

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (63 posts)
  1. OLYHOOCH profile image60
    OLYHOOCHposted 12 years ago

WAKE UP, YOU 45% OF LIBS, SLEEPY HEADS, OR THOSE WHO FAIL TO SEE THE TRUTH. I am RE-POSTING THIS,

I would ask the President, and the media, what it is that they don’t want us to know about Barack Obamna’s past. For example, I think we could learn a lot about Obama’s philosophy and intent regarding public policy if we could see the following:

[S]even years after Barack Obama burst onto the national political scene, we still await the disclosure of his background records.

1. Occidental College records and transcripts — Not released
    2. Columbia University records and transcripts — Not released
    3. Columbia Thesis paper — ‘not available’
    4. Harvard University records and transcripts — Not released
    5. Medical records — Not released
    6. Illinois State Senate schedule — ‘not available’
    7. Illinois State Senate records — ‘not available’
    8. Law practice client list — Not released
    9. Certified Copy of Original Birth certificate — Not released
    10. Harvard Law Review articles published — None
    11. University of Chicago scholarly articles — None
    12. Record of Baptism — Not released or ‘not available’

So, while the media is a gaga over Ron Paul’s newsletters, and the Obama is administration is indignant over Romney’s refusal at this time to release tax records, we’re still waiting for this most transparent Administration to release the foregoing records. I might even forgo some of the items on that list, but believe a curious, inquisitive press, if we truly had one, would be very interested in many of the others.

OLY

1. Paul Wingert profile image61
      Paul Wingertposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Who cares?

1. mom101 profile image61
        mom101posted 12 years agoin reply to this

That is EXACTLY the attitude that has help land us where we are today.

Who cares?

Paul, do you have children? If you do, when they were young, did you let just anybody babysit them or did you ask questions in hopes to making sure you were leaving them in good hands?

do you not care about this country? Do you not think we need to care? These are things we should know.

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We REALLY need to know who he had as clients in a law practice?

We REALLY need to see records of when the priest splashed him?

School records might have some small value, but not much.  College is not required at all of a president.

2. mom101 profile image61

Yeah, some of this is trivial, but, some things that have been required for past presidents seem to evade this one?

Church records, nah, you are right. We don't need to know how the leader of this country thinks about things like that. I mean, he wouldn't put his religion first, even though many do.

Taxes, we shouldn't shame the person enough to want to look at his taxes. We don't need to know who is contributing or who he has donated to. None of our business.

Birth certificate?College aint a requirement, citizenship must not be important either.

Maybe I am just tired today. It has been a long one.

I'll just go to bed. Maybe in the morning I'll be more .....whatever.

3. Paul Wingert profile image61
          Paul Wingertposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The birth certificate BS is getting old and really rediculous, obviously Obama is a US citizen and it's sad that there are people who are still in denial. Did any other presdient had to provide such a laundry list of personal information. Or does this pertain to only presidents named Obama.

Paul, I don't know bout you, but we haven't had but one named obama.

As far as others are concerned, has there been any pres before who citizenship was in question?

Was I dreaming? I somehow seem to recall Clinton having to produce many papers.

Oh wait. As one pointed out a little earlier, I must be neurotic or maybe suffering from old timers or ......

1. Reality Bytes profile image75
              Reality Bytesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nearly 123 years after his death, doubts about his U.S. citizenship linger, thanks to lack of documentation and a political foe's claim that Arthur was really born in Canada — and was therefore ineligible for the White House, where he served from 1881 to 1885.

‘Old rumor that won't die’
              Long before "birthers" began questioning the citizenship of President Barack Obama, similar questions were raised about the early years of Arthur, an accidental president who ascended to the job after President James Garfield was assassinated.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32440943/ns … ur-debate/

2. 910chris profile image76
      910chrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You forgot his trip to Russia back in 2005. When Russia accused Obama of being a British spy.

2. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 12 years ago

Oh, wow: a Tea Party holdout.  And here I thought all of you were gone..

3. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 12 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4970259_f248.jpg

1. Pcunix profile image89
      Pcunixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It won't help.

1. profile image0
        PrettyPantherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I know.  See mom101's reply.

What? You dont like it?

Oh, I love it. Typical Tea Party.  It brings back such fond memories of yahoos in lawn chairs with signs.. I have missed them so much.. Though there is always Walart, which is almost as good.

You got me ALL wrong. Ain't no tea party here.

Damn, we ARE in worse shape than what I thought apparently. I mean, excuse the hello out of me for actually caring who the person is that is in charge of the country in which I live.

If it makes you feel all oohy  gooie  to call me neurotic because I have enough common sense TO actually care then, have at it PP.

Funny. You sure sound like Tea Party..  but if you say you are not, fine.

Didja ever wory about Bushies records?  No, I'm sure you didn't.

You mean the one about his drinking, that seemed to get slammed under the rug? Which one?

I did not vote for Bush, did not like either of them, wouldn't have trusted either of them in a s---house with a muzzle on.

Clinton, yeah, now, I liked the way he ran the country. Was he a saint. Hell no. But a dang good leader.

This guy we got now, hell nobody knows jack about him. The media portrays him as near as a god as they can.

2. profile image0
            PrettyPantherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You are entitled to your neuroses.  I am entitled to my opinion of them.

2. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 12 years agoin reply to this

+1!!!!! LOL

1. profile image56
        SanXuaryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

When they become known after being selected as your Representative several times already, I think it is a little late to even care at this point.  The whole selection process has already determined your worst choices in favour of any Representation and you our just voting for their choices in a two party rigged system that trades agendas. Include their previous employers and conflicts of interests and trails of dirty money and the fact that they have nothing in common with ordinary people and you still waste your time caring about what?

4. tiagoz profile image57
    tiagozposted 12 years ago

Does the citizenship necessarily influences the efficiency of Obamas work as a President?

5. Charles James profile image67
    Charles Jamesposted 12 years ago

Oly

I am really puzzled nbout your fixation on this "missing" documentation.

There is no doubt he was Editor of the Harvard Law Review or attended Occidental College etcetera.

If you had all this documentation what would you do with it? If a school report says he was slow learning to tie his shoelaces - so what?

Talking of missing documents, when are we going to see your first hub? Are you still illustrating your real values by freeloading on those of us who do the work that keeps HubPages going??

OLYHOOCHposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well, Morning everybody. Yes, I am still here, and, It would appear I have got your attention, once more.

I like HubPages, and I hope they at HubPages know that. I am sure they do, because,

1. Have been in the Dog House, here, once. Made restitutions and I am in good with all, so far.

Now, let's talk about, HUB'S. I realize that this is HubPages. to my knowledge, I am not causing any harm to HubPages in the Issues, article's, Events, that I put out.

I will be back with more. I don't wan't to run out of time and loose my comment.

OLY

Oly, damn it man, a simple who cares got er rolling.

From my view, you know, the way I see things, not caring is what got us in the shape we are in. But what do I know? I'm just an ole backwood country hick. No no no wait a minute. Make that a neurotic backwood country hick according to one here.

Hi mom101. This will be a good one, I think. WE, are off to a wiss-bang-start, don't ya see, LOL.

OLY

Yep

2. OLYHOOCH profile image60

OK, Let me bring up, your Group, Activism. I am an Activist and thought this Group was the place for me, so, I clicked on it.

Is there a difference between, Hub, and, article. In my view, NO.

Am I hurting anybody here, in my view, NO. Do my issues sting a little, YES

Why did I bring this up, again??

There are still 45% of people, that are still Asleep. I am still trying to get there attention.

How did this Issue START. Who Cares!!!!

Well, I care, because.

This is Our Country, Our Flag, Our Constitution, Our rights, and so on.

Are you going to tell me that a person who is in a religious Group for 20 years, suddenly appears out of nowhere, and overnight, is a Christan. I DON'T BUY IT.

Will be back.

OLY

6. profile image58
    WhoBeYouBeposted 12 years ago

If there is no doubt about it, then release the records.

But that would show the American people just what kind of folk the American leftists truly are.

Anti-American bigots who dispise our constitution and history.

It is fairly simple to see why they will not release them.

1. Josak profile image61
      Josakposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh is that what we are?  SO if we dont like the massacre of dozens of pre existing civilizations, the mass enslavement of a foreign people, the suppression of democratic revolutions around the world (Vietnam, Chile, Nicaragua, Argentina etc etc) and a ton of needless and bloody wars we are the bigots? Seems to me if you do like that it would make you a bigot actually.

1. profile image58
        WhoBeYouBeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Marxians and their demented ilk are responsible for the mass slaughter of more millions of people in the last century than any other ideology.

Stalin.... 40 million

Hitler... 6 million Jews, another 6 to 7 million odd ends... and then the 60 million death toll from WWII.

Mao... 70 million

Pol Pot,.. Castro,.. etc, etc...

So the innocent Leftists BS won't fly.

And Veitnam was Kennedy, WWII was FDR, WWI was Wilson, Cuba fiasco was Kennedy... man the innocent leftists BS is so deep in here it is unbelievable.

You want to talk about "Democratic" revolutions being screwed, take it up with the American Left and the State Dept and CIA. And I love the way you all sling the "Democratic" BS around... thank God America is NOT a democracy.

You are full of propaganda. Aren't you?

Of course the American Deomcrats were even on the wrong side of the Civil War, and Civil rights up untill 1965.

But hey... who is keeping track anyway.

2. Mighty Mom profile image78
      Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ever hear of the phrase "We don't negotiate with terrorists"? perhaps?
      Once you start giving in to unreasonable demands the terrorists up the ante to even more ridiculous demands.

President Obama was strictly vetted to serve as POTUS, as are all candidates.  If he was ineligible to serve it would have been discovered years ago and he never, ever would have made it to the office. End of story.

He has now been in this office since January 2009. Three full years.
      The only "record" that matters is how he has handled the job of POTUS.
      If you want to be helpful in pointing out flaws in Obama's record, you have plenty of real material.

The birther horse is dead, Oly. Continuing to beat it does not help your cause and only serves to loosen the maggots.

http://dansideas.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/beat-a-dead-horse.jpg?w=635

1. profile image58

So wanting records to verify who it is you are considering to elect, and their qualifications, is a terrorist act?

That is a joke.

2. mom101 profile image61

MM, yes, it was discovered years ago, and was supposedly met behind closed doors to examine the records.

I am sorry, but that horse just does not fly well with many. Uh oh, now because I care, i am a neurotic maggot.

3. OLYHOOCH profile image60

Now, lets talk about that Guy in OUR White House.

You/We, put him there. I did not Vote for him, and, will not this time.

Why is he there??

1. None of you did your, HOMEWORK, on him.

2. None of you did any RESEARCH, on him.

3. All your heard was, HOPE, and, CHANGE.

4. All you saw was an, African American in a nice suit who could talk the talk, YOU, wanted to hear.

You fell for it, Hook, Line, and, Sinker. He almost got me.

To me, somthing just did not add up. Mr. Right for one, 20 years??

So I thought,

1. WHO, is this guy?

2. WHERE, is he from?

3. What kind of an Education does he have to be able to talk so well?

4. Where has he been in The Government, and, What has he done?

I started al my checking back in 2007. I worked back from there.

Well, to make a long story short, I hope you are having your, HOPE.

I also HOPE, you like our, CHANGE.

I for one, DO NOT INTEND TO, or, WILL NOT, let you forget about this, Issue.

I have to much respect for My Country to just take a Back Seat to this problem.

Well, that more or less sums up, ME.

Now, just what are you going to do come November 6, 2012????

One more thing. Has anybody found those, 57 States HE keeps talking about.

OLY

1. profile image58

There are 57 islamic states oly.

he was stuck in his indonesian education and up-bringing when he spouted that fruedian.

7. mljdgulley354 profile image60
    mljdgulley354posted 12 years ago

People are so focused on Obama's background, it makes me wonder what stuff like selling federal lands to foreign countries is slipping by the American people. I asked the question how many acres of federal land is being sold in your state earlier this morning but haven't received an answer.

1. profile image58

I keep hearing stories of him selling off federal lands... but I have found nothing to verify it.

Some links please.

And I know that a couple months ago there was a story making the rounds about him offering China land for security on the loans... but snopes.com says that is false.

So?

8. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

Bush releases his papers from University...

http://420highdeas.blog.com/files/2010/08/Unrolled_joint.jpg

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/140/382861762_8dbc779fc7.jpg

1. Josak profile image61
      Josakposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I just woke up my girlfriend man! Too funny.

9. mljdgulley354 profile image60

Try YouTube China Buys Idaho or this article

http://gregoryhann.hubpages.com/_z00n2l … understorm

These are out there for the people to read

1. profile image58

A Boise thuinderstorm... pics of thunder and lightning?

I am lost on this one.

What does this prove?

I think maybe it is the wrong link.

10. tlpoague profile image83
    tlpoagueposted 12 years ago

The one my hubby saw was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3YFCAXO4YY
    Hmm, looks like mljdgulley is having computer issues again...

11. mljdgulley354 profile image60

Sorry about that I was trying to multi-task not good try this one
    http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in … z1OYhIkQDC

Hi, Mighty Mom. Didn't Bush say that on 9-11?? Thank you for the Award. It would have looked better with My Name and so on, LOL.

Yes, China is in Idaho. 500 acres, I think. Boise is correct.

The Feds tried to come into Montana and get 3,000/ 30,000 acers. Not sure witch, but, WE are still at it.

I think it was called something like, The Wilderness ACT.

Of course, behind CLOSED DOORS.

You would like to see, LINKS. Give me a few and, I will go get some.

SNOOP'S, is not a reliable source. Even they make BAD CALLS.

OLY

January 11, 2012

Morning. Well, here is a hot and controversial Issue. I am putting this link up for you, The People. After you read it, go have a talk with your Local County Sheriff. After that, have a talk with some of your Service buddy's. Just try to get a simple answer, YES or NO, as to this Issue. Take your own Survey Poll. I will try to run one in, Montana. I will try to contact them all from my Computer by E-mail.

OLY

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/01/07/ … t.facebook

January 7, 2012

Questions About Barack Obama's status as a "natural born citizen"

This topic is really heating up. Here is some information you might not know.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/l/lawyersues.htm

OLY

January 6, 2012

I highly recommend ALL, and, EVERY PERSON view this VIDEO. I did, and it makes more sence than anything I have heard or seen yet.

This, OCCUPY ISSUE, MUST STOP, NOW. If you do not stop, THIS WILL and, MIGHT, HAPPEN.

Martail Law, WILL COME. No Election in 2012. FEMA, will be your next home.

WE WILL HAVE LOST THE BATTLE, BECAUSE WE DID NOT THINK.

When the writing comes up, STOP THE VIDEO, AND, READ IT CAREFULLY, then continue.

I remember, ( SCRIP ). Not a bad Idea. I am RE-POSTING this Video.

I am going to think on this matter and might go as far as making some calls.

PLEASE VIEW THIS VIDEO,

This gentlemen has summarized the very same scenario i came to understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2oMNKky … r_embedded

OLY

China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv … oise-idaho

OLY

December 27, 2011

Just how much do you know about what is Coming to The United States Of America. Here are a few links, you should READ. FEMA, is coming and this is what might Happen.

OLY

http://www.naturalnews.com/034500_Agent … 2-4-D.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzDLQm2mqvg

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& … 928a8872d0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 9HJRxMjLFs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdun_UO1 … r_embedded

2. profile image58

You are talking about the free trade zones.

Yes we all went off about them a year ago or more.

But no-one seems to care about that.

http://project60.idaho.gov/IdahoProject60Partners.html

I screamed about this for months and many here said I was crazy for worrying.

12. mljdgulley354 profile image60

This is what I was trying to get to. Our troops coming back home for what? To be used against their own people? What is really coming down the pike. I wonder how little it will have to do with this year's elections. Follow the money trail and you will see the real reason we are quickly becoming slaves to our OWN government.

December 16, 2011

Ya say we have a Border problem,

If it where me, I would after getting our Troops home and giving them some time off.

Put some of them on all our Borders. Space them, 100 yards apart.

Give them ONE ORDER.....

IF IT MOVES, SHOT IT.................

End of story and problem solved....................

OLY

Did somebody mention, SSN.

Interesting item...
        The Plot Thickens

An intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the
        man whose Social Security number (SSN) is being used by
        ... President Obama: Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in France
        in 1890, immigrated to the United States in 1924, and was
        assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Obama's current SSN) on or about
        March 1977.

Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut ..
        Because of that, his SSN begins with the digits 042,
        which are among only a select few reserved for
        Connecticut residents.

Obama never lived or worked in that state! Therefore,
        there is no reason on earth for his SSN to start with the
        digits 042. None whatsoever!

Now comes the best part! Ludwig spent the final months
        of his life in Hawaii, where he died.

Conveniently, Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham,
        worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu
        Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had access to the SSNs
        of deceased individuals.

The Social Security Administration was never informed of
        Ludwig's death, and because he never received Social
        Security benefits there were no benefits to stop and
        therefore, no questions were ever raised.

The suspicion, of course, is that Dunham, knowing her
        grandson was not a U.S. Citizen, either because he was
        born in Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia upon his
        adoption by Lolo Soetoro simply scoured the probate
        records until she found someone who died who was not
        receiving Social Security benefits, and selected Mr
        Ludwigs Connecticut SSN for Obama.

Just wait until Trump gets past the birth certificate and
        onto the issue of Barry O's use of a stolen SSN. You
        will see leftist heads exploding, because they will have
        no way of defending Obama.Although many Americans do not
        understand the meaning of the term "natural born" there
        are few who do not understand that if you are using
        someone else's SSN it is a clear indication of fraud.
        Let's all get this information out to everybody on our mailing
        lists. If the voters of this great nation can succeed in
        bringing this lying, deceitful, cheating, corrupt, impostor to
        justice it will be the biggest and best news in decades for our
        country and the world.

13. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

Thank goodness there have never been extremists coming from the right wing of the political spectrum...

or at lease if there were, they were all Marxists

1. profile image58

Do you all not understand the difference between the political spectrums of America and Europe?

Appearently not.

Europes right-wing is still Left to us.

My God, that is simple to grasp.

You all would consider Progressives right-wing... and they are not in this country... they are Leftists.

That is why we, the republican Party, are at war in our Party and tossing them out on their asses back to the Left.

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

you are exactly right..

up is down,

left is right,

and some animals are more equal than others.

Could not have said it better, Greek One.

Thanks for letting me know, just where those, 57, States are, LOL

OLY

1. Greek One profile image63
            Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think Obama was referring to the 7 extra states in which those who so illogically hate him found themselves in after his election.  Namely:

- State of Delusion
            - State of Disbelief
            - State of Anger
            - State of Indignation
            - State of Frustration
            - State of Shock...

- And deep down, some of those southern boys didn't want to admit it, but they were also in a State of Arousal

This next Comment goes to, Mr. Charles James.

Dear Mr. James,

Below I have put a few Comment's from a few of My Followers here at, HubPages.

Keep up the good forum posts!

Oly I have had a look at your website and it seems there is a lot of info that people do not know about. Writing related hubs about these issues could help point traffic to your site. I am anxiously waiting to read your Hubs on these subjects.

Thank you for your provocative forum posts. You bring a perspective to the dialogue that is thoughtful and best of all, INDIVIDUAL.

Now, perhaps some day, I will write My First HUB. I do not understand your term, FREELOADING.

This is your last paragraft,

Talking of missing documents, when are we going to see your first hub? Are you still illustrating your real values by freeloading on those of us who do the work that keeps HubPages going??

Looks like HubPages is doing just fine to me.

I am sorry if I do not meet your Standard's, BUT, this is who I am.

I am in Hopes, You Have a Good Evening.

OLY

Prizefight to watch: ‘Obama v. Arpaio’

The front lines of the continuing Obama eligibility battle are being fought not in Washington, D.C., or before the U.S. Supreme Court, but in Maricopa County, Ariz.

What is shaping up is an epic political battle in which the Obama White House has decided to launch a full-scale assault against local Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

In other words, the national battle on both illegal immigration and on the Obama birth certificate is rapidly coming down to a local duel that can be properly billed much like a heavyweight prizefight, as “Obama v. Arpaio.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/prizefight-t … -v-arpaio/

14. Lindy's World profile image61
    Lindy's Worldposted 12 years ago

Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought that President Obama during his campaign promised us a see through government. Full proceedings Senate proceedings etc on T.V.  Well in my ever humble opinion if he is going to or was going to have a transparent government shouldn't he be giving up the documents.  I bet during his next campaign he wouldn't have any issues in dragging his opponents documents through the mud.

Morning. Well, Linda's World, that is what I thought I heard. We have seen everything but.

I believe that if a person says they are going to do something, Well, you do it.

You here at Hubs Pages know me. You know I have been after this Issue for three years and better.

I told you then, I was not going to let go untill I got the right answer. Well, here I am, and, still on it.

I can't remember when a President has been picked on as much as this one.

First, out came Trump. He had my attention for a time. That turned out to be nothing more than a Political Ploy.

Now we have Sheriff Joe. We will see where this goes. I will let you know what comes up, as I hear it.

OLY.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)