With No Evidence, The EU Kill Children!

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (79 posts)
  1. Evan G Rogers profile image61
    Evan G Rogersposted 12 years ago

I'm sorry, but I have yet to find any evidence that Iran is building a nuke. Yet, the EU just condemned starvation and austerity to the people of Iran because it MIGHT be building a nuke.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mid … story.html

Best quote of the article? "increase sanctions to discourage what they suspect is Iran’s pursuit of nuclear weapons but emphasize at the same time the international community’s willingness to talk. Iran says its nuclear program is exclusively for peaceful purposes."

Sure, we don't KNOW if you're bad, but we'll punish you, kill your civilians, etc... BUT WE WANT TO TALK AND BE PEACEFUL!

1. Brie Hoffman profile image61
      Brie Hoffmanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's just like Iraq and weapons of mass destruction...a ruse to have another war..Criminal!

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
        Mark Ewbieposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Same old game being played by the fading colonial powers.  It stinks.

thumbs up Mark!

2. Shinkicker profile image53
      Shinkickerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Agreed. Where is the dialogue, where are the channels of communication? How often do we see footage and interviews with Iranians on TV news? It seems like there is a complete blackout. There should be regular reports coming out of Iran but we hear nothing.

1. Vladimir Uhri profile image61
        Vladimir Uhriposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Is it not enough that suicide bombers killed innocent? Are we waiting for evidence when Israel will be wipe out from the map? The threatens is enough evidence. They should expect reaction.
        General GeorgeSadda  seen mass destruction weapons. He was general of Saddam Hussein. Why BBC and CNN did not let him talk? By the way he became Christian.

Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Iranians killed some people? Cuz... I could've sworn that that was in Iraq and Afghanistan....

... places have names...

3. calpol25 profile image60
      calpol25posted 12 years agoin reply to this

All these attacks over Iran are for one thing only - OIL!! So they are not bothered about a nuke more concerned in seizing the oil fields and reserves smile

4. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Iran has a simple way out of this - let UK, US, Europe, China, Russia all come in and inspect these alleged sites - invite Fox news, BBC, CNN etc along to film the high profile inspections and let everyone go anywhere they want, even to suspect sites.

While I agree with what you say, there probably isn't enough evidence - Iran can stop this now - why don't they? Why is there all this brinkmanship? If they are not hiding anything why are they not more open?

Um Iraq did that..and it didn't turn out too well for them!  How many times will the American fall for the same bulls**t?  This country has the brains of a box of rocks!

1. SimeyC profile image89

No Iraq didn't. You find me the press coverage of open inspections of alleged WMD sites in Iraq and I'll admit I am wrong - but it didn't happen - Hussein's government denied having WMDs but did not bring in objective and open inspections.

Again - if Iran brings in objective and open inspections Europe and the US cannot do anything - so again - why does Iran not have open and objective inspections with plenty of Western Press along?

I'm actually against sanctions - they have been proven never to work - but I would also like to see open inspections.

BTW I am doing my own objective research - there are lots of reports that inspections were continuing, but that Iraq "were not cooperating fully and did not allow any examination of scientists outside Iraq" - this doesn't justify war I agree - but I simply do not understand why Iraq (and now Iran) will not fully co-operate...

Iran has the opportunity to make the Western World look very 'silly' by openly allowing their 'enemies' to come in and then by fully co-operating. When nothing is found, the US, UK and other EU nations will find it a lot harder to pull the same kind of sanctions again.....

Here's an interesting article:
          http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 … 68296.html

The problem is that both sides are pig-headed. Iran offers an olive branch but then doesn't reply to some requests - the US and EU use this as a weapon against Iran.

Both are playing games - sadly it's a political game that will harm innocent people - and the Iran government must take a share of the blame.

IRAQ denied WMD's BECAUSE THEY DIDN"T HAVE ANY!!!!!

You are not answering my question. WHY DID IRAQ and WHY ARE IRAN not allow(ing) FULL INSPECTIONS?

It's a simple question. No one has provided any viable answer.

I've provided you with the relevant articles stating that IRAQ denied WMD - I'm not disputing this fact. I'm just asking a simple question....

Iraq did allow full inspections.

Not according to the research I did - according to many reports they were "were not cooperating fully and did not allow any examination of scientists outside Iraq" - I can't find one report that indicates that there was full and open co-operation.

And Iran certinaly aren't fully co-operating.

I'm not saying that the EU, US etc are right to sanction - it just so easily could be cleared up if Iran fully co-operated and let Western Press and Western Governments full access - the more open it is, the less chance the US and EU have of making a case against Iran!

It would be so easy for Iran to do this and there'd be a lot of egg on the US and EUs face....

U.N. weapons inspectors entered Iraq on November 27th, 2002.

Source: PBS Newshour, citing Associated Press, quoting UN Weapons Inspector Dimitri Perricos

Inspectors searched for illegal weapons, finding few and only minor violations, "no evidence that Iraq was pursuing a nuclear weapons program," and "no mobile facilities for producing weapons."

Source: Arms Control Today, the publication of the Arms Control Association, citing UN Weapons Inspector Hans Blix

Their work still incomplete but progressing, weapons inspectors fled Iraq in March 2003 when the U.S. advised them to leave, because an American attack was imminent.

Source: USA Today, carrying an Associated Press article, citing Mohamed ElBaradei, head of the UN's International Atomic Energy Agency

After the invasion of Iraq, the Bush Administration would not allow U.N. weapons inspectors to return to Iraq.

Source: Sydney Morning Herald, quoting White House spokesman Ari Fleischer

2. Josak profile image60
                Josakposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Let me put it to you this way, if the UN said it wanted to do a full inspection of US armories to see if they had any illegal weaponry would we allow them? Offcourse not especially if we knew the UN was specifically out to get us as Iran knows the US is (BTW in 2009 a civilian stumbled into a massive cache of illegal weaponry in an american arsenal including white phosphorous weaponisation and cluster bombs)No one wants to have their dirty lundry aired, if individuals have the right to privacy why not nations?

Well - if the UN had sanctions against the US that was going to cause millions of children to die - then YES I would want full disclosure.

3. Hollie Thomas profile image60
                Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hello, maybe they did and the disinformation machine served it's purpose by convincing the population that those countries were being deliberately obstructive, in order for the aggressors to gain popular support for a war. Only later to find, well not to find as the case might be, that there were no WMD's.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
                  psycheskinnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The International Atomic Energy Agency is many things, including largely ineffectual, but I would not call them a disinformation machine.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60

If they are "largely ineffectual"  than the information they publicise is unlikely, in most circumstances, to be considered reliable. How would you describe "ineffectual or unreliable" information?

Certainly not cogent.

2. Evan G Rogers profile image61

Iraq let the UN inspectors in. Hans Blix said "nope, no nukes"...

... didn't stop us.

3. Hollie Thomas profile image60

If you watch any TV coming out of Russia you will note that the  Russians have aired footage of Iranian diplomats stating that they are fully prepared for, and open to inspections. From any nation.

I actually linked to an article in the NYT where they have stated that - the problem is stating it is a long way from allowing it. (according to the US at least!!!)

We could go around in circles on this argument - who do you beleive -the US, Iran, Russia etc - personally I feel they are all bending the truth for their own reasons - and we'll probably never know the truth whether we're US, Brisith, Chinese or Iranian!!!

We could go around in circles on this argument - who do you beleive -the US, Iran, Russia etc - personally I feel they are all bending the truth for their own reasons - and we'll probably never know the truth whether we're US, Brisith, Chinese or Iranian!!!

That's an interesting comment, why do you believe them? My voice is one of scepticism, not acceptance.

I thought I was being the ultimate sceptic! I don't beleive anyone is telling the full truth - there's a grain of truth from every side...

2. psycheskinner profile image83

The inspectors disagree.  And you'd think they'd know.

Just like Iraq, ermm.  Blix anyone.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

+!

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

Except, of course, that the Iranian leadership almost certainly is building a nuke--and might be crazy enough to use it.  Which would also not be great for some kiddies.

1. Josak profile image60

Please present evidence thay are building a nuke we cant sentence on suspicion of something, its ridicolous.

awww, look! She didn't provide ANY evidence!

2. Brie Hoffman profile image61

Like we did in Japan?

3. Evan G Rogers profile image61

There's ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER to back up your claim.

They brought the raw material, the equipment and are enriching Uranium in quantities and of a type with no other plausible use.  e.g. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/10/world … ergyagency

I will put down $100 if you want to make a bet, specifically that Iran will be found with a viable nuclear warhead or bomb (non missile) within 5 years.

For those of you unfamiliar with enriching uranium:

Enriched uranium is necessary for all sorts of nuclear reactions. Uranium is naturally U-238, but you need a massive amount of U-235 to be able to reach a critical mass.

In a bomb, this critical mass is left alone to explode. In a reactor, it is carefully managed to not explode.

Translation?

Enriched uranium proves nothing at all whatsoever.

LOLOL - did you even read the article you posted? Read this:

"A spokeswoman for the International Atomic Energy Agency, Gill Tudor, said Monday that the agency could confirm that Iran has begun enriching uranium at the Fordo plant.

“All nuclear material in the facility remains under the agency’s containment and surveillance,” she added in a statement. The agency’s inspectors have routinely monitored the plant’s construction since its unveiling.

Ms. Tudor added that Iran was enriching uranium at the underground plant to 20 percent purity — a level that can make fuel for a research reactor in Tehran. But that concentration is also far easier to make into fuel for an atom bomb, compared to uranium enriched at Iran’s sprawling main plant in the desert at Natanz. New details of the Fordo plant’s operation will likely be contained in a technical report on Iran to the agency’s board, which is due out late next month. While Iran has often exaggerated its nuclear abilities, nuclear experts say the Fordo operation seems quite genuine."

ROFL

Uranium enriched to 20% is for making bombs.  And we know they are producing it.

But I am just taking the work of independent nuclear experts here, not a regime whose head recently threatened to blow up ships in international waters.

What am I thinking.

THIS IS NOT TRUE

YOU NEED 90% + U-235 TO GET BOMB-GRADE URANIUM

I knew this OFF HAND because I researched it in High School, and ...

YOU'RE OWN ARTICLE SAYS THIS:

"... bomb-grade fuel, where the concentrations of uranium 235 are raised to around 90 percent."

Sure, you can go from 20% to 90% easily, but it's still 70% away! NO WHERE in your citation do they claim that they are going from 20% to 90%.

No where.

Quit making up falsehoods, and realize that you're demanding we go to war over something that we have thousands of.

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60

Yes, because the writing is already on the wall.

4. Hollie Thomas profile image60

Other than the hype and bullshit which is transmitted by US and UK media, what evidence do you have that the Iranian government are "Crazy" enough to use a nuke. History shows us that the US is the one that may be crazy enough to go the whole hog.

I read the underlying report from the inspectors and found it very convincing.  that being the closest thing to primary data any of us have.

I read the report, too. However, I did not find it convincing.  I also found that, no where in the report was AMDJ's mental stability a primary focus or indeed mentioned at all. We are all entitled to "opinions" though.

I was convinced and thought they showed very little bias. See also their report on Israel who almost certain already have 100s of nukes.  But they seem to be immune to censure.

It's very difficult to detect bias, when only one side of the story is depicted.  Yes, apparently Israel have hundreds of nukes. I have also read some months ago that the weapons inspectors (during the eighties) tried to monitor Israel and their ambitions. (I will find the link for you, you'll have to give me a few minutes though it was bookmarked on my old laptop) However, Israel would not allow the inspectors full access, which is apparently why we are unable to accurately state how may nukes Israel have, or indeed, confirm absolutely that they have them. Double standards??

3. Perspycacious profile image63
    Perspycaciousposted 12 years ago

Why hide something, if there is nothing to hide?

We said the same thing about Iraq.

Hundreds of thousands of people died because you are presuming guilt instead of innocence.

Kind of reminds me of the witch hunts.

I actually agree with this - but Iran is still not being open? why?

Another question I asked on another forum entry.

Iran say they need Nuclear power for electric. OK sounds good - but why? They have huge stock piles of oil that produces cheap electric - if they are investing billions to produce Electric, why Nuclear power - why not a safe power (solar, wind etc)?

I actually agree with this - but Iran is still not being open? why?

Perhaps for the same reasons as Israel, but apparently they should be
          above any suspicion.

They have huge stock piles of oil that produces cheap electric - Yes, they appear to sell quite a lot of it.

why Nuclear power - why not a safe power (solar, wind etc)?

Perhaps like the US and the UK, they'll only invest a "little" in clean energy.

The double standards are staggering.

Hollie, how many nukes are YOU hiding?

Let me inside your home so that I can go through all of your documents and personal belongings!

SimeyC, how many nukes are YOU hiding?

If you don't let me in to your house to look around all of your belongings - including everything you've ever done on your computer - I will kill your family.

... Why aren't they letting people in? Maybe because they shouldn't.

Perspycacious, How many nukes are in YOUR home.

Let me into your house so I can search through all of your things.

Or else I'll kill your family.

Oh, by the way, If I find ANYTHING suspicious, I'll use it as MORE evidence to kill you later.

... see why they're a bit hesitant?

4. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 12 years ago

One of the many things I don't understand is why shouldn't Iran have a bomb? Who appointed the US and their spineless hangers on, UK and France, as the world's policemen?

Why is worse for Iran to have a bomb than say Israel, Pakistan or the US?

IF my vote counted for anything I would say politicians should do their job.  Number one is to look after the economy.  It is NOT to go farting around the gulf in silly toy warships looking for trouble.

The problem is... they can't fix the economy and they need to justify their military spend.

The good thing is that the majority of people are too stupid, ignorant, or wilfully obtuse to understand. 

Meanwhile in Iran there will be people like you and me, and children too, waiting and wondering when the US will start dropping it's apparently legal munitions of indiscriminate death and destruction.

I am sick of the hypocrisy, the lies and the terror - and it largely comes from 'our' side, not the supposed enemy.

I agree that no one should be able to tell a sovereign nation what to do - but the fact is that it happens, and most of it is due to global agreements - sadly some countries (US, UK etc.) use this as an excuse to create political change which is wrong.

Sadly every nation is out for its own interests and the bottom line is that Iran feel that they should have the power to do what they want despite signing world treaties - the US decide that Iran shouldn't have this - and voila you have a huge political argument that involves a lot of brinkmanship.

Both governments are wrong - the US happens to be more powerful so can get more of 'what they want' and therefore I guess you can say is 'more' wrong - the sad thing is that we all suffer....

5. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

Also, who is telling a sovereign nation what to do?

A group of sovereign nations is deciding not to buy Iranian oil.  That is their right.

Bombs aside, the money goes not so much to feed children as to a regime with a horrendous record on human rights.

1. Josak profile image60

If it were that simple, we supply and maintain dictators all around the world. i sincerely hope that Iran does have a nuke and a method of delivery, butt hat they will use it wisely (I think they will as they know otherwsie their country will be wiped off the map) they can use to ensure that no foreign power intervenes in its affairs.

You hope they will use a nuclear warhead "wisely"?

I wouldn't even trust my own nation to do that. I didn't trust our allies to and voted for the guys that made NZ nuke-free.

An action we have been economically punished for every since--but them's the breaks.

1. Josak profile image60

WAit your a Kiwi? huh now I have to treat you better cos your close eneough to my current location to kill me tongue. Wellington. Well I figure if it will avoid a war then it would be positive.

6. dadibobs profile image58
    dadibobsposted 12 years ago

It stands to reason Hollie Thomas, if they can stone their women without a trial, and execute enyone for basically anything, what regard would they hold our children in?

I don't think it's right for our nations to dictate terms to others, but if you were stood in a school yard, and you saw a bully picking up a weapon, surely you would intervene? maybe even only to hide the weapon?

To me it's all about risk assessment.

A country who kills their own people, will not hesitate to kill ours.

Dadibobs, my first name is Hollie smile You appear to take everything you read in our media as "fact" Although I'm not disputing that our media do have the ability to do a great job when it comes to reporting events, they are heavily politicised. I think you should be more discerning when it comes to the British media and their " reporting" of Iran. (sometimes there's an agenda, you know!)

You also appear blissfully unaware of what is happening in our own country. Young men and women have been shipped off to Iraq and Afghanistan, given their lives and limbs for wars that nobody can make any real sense of. (unless you think about it) and you suggest that Iran doesn't care about our citizens. Look a bit closer to home.

Also think about the way the US can "arrange" to have UK citizens deported for trial in that country, when they haven't even committed an offence in this country. Yep, the British Government is fighting really hard to protect "our" citizens.

2. fpherj48 profile image61
      fpherj48posted 12 years agoin reply to this

WE (the U.S.) kill OUR OWN PEOPLE.  Never heard of Capital Punishment?  We merely precede it all with Trials by Monkeys and we don't use stoning.  Same thing with a different twist.

7. dadibobs profile image58
    dadibobsposted 12 years ago

The double standards are amazing, i cannot come up with a solution for it all.

The main defence against a nuclear attack, is the ability to retaliate.

I hope this is all they want, maybe our governments aren't prepared to take that chance though.

8. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

Has nothing to do with nukes or nuke power. Think they can say it is about oil, gas about the fact that Iran is the only country in the middle east that the US does not control, that it is about the US dollar
    as the only currency anyone can buy oil with accept Iran, about depriving China of oil and gas?

I think all you who are promoting socialistic hate propaganda should move out of US.

1. Josak profile image60

What an original line that is, did you come up with it by yourself? I understand you dont like socialism having ecaped the Union (one of my parents did too) but there is nothing hatefull or socialist about this conversation except your random labelling.
        I think if you have a problem with my right to free speech you should leave the US.

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60

Vladimir, you make not like what another has to say, but that does not make it hate speech. This is not Israel, you cannot get away with the "you are a self hating..."

9. knolyourself profile image60

Israel calls for war on Iran everyday. They want the US to do it like Iraq. Iran and Syria are the only two countries left that can stop their plans to expand Israel to a 'greater Israel'.

Knol, do the Rothchilds have major holdings, so to speak, in Iran and Syria. Just wondering.

1. Reality Bytes profile image74
        Reality Bytesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

'As of the year 2000, there were seven countries without a Rothschild-owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, Iran

Then along came the convenient terror of 9-11 and soon Iraq and Afghanistan had been added to the list, leaving only five countries without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family:

Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, Iran

We all know how fast the Central Bank of Benghazi was set up.

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba, North Korea, Iran.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/5580 … s-in-2011-

There is a pattern!

+1

Not to be a jerk, but this is what that guy cited as his source:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum … 680855/pg1

10. knolyourself profile image60

"Vladimir Uhri escaped from communistic Czechoslovakia by swimming across the Adriatic sea"
    "I think all you who are promoting socialistic hate propaganda should move out of US."
    Welcome to the US. Been here how long and already kicking me out of my own country. You will make a good American.

knolyourself. I am not sure you understood my comment. I am very concern about this country.

11. Reality Bytes profile image74
    Reality Bytesposted 12 years ago

North Korea has Nukes!  No doubt about it!  They do not have oil!  South Korea is a good ally of the U.S.!  We are not worried that North Korea that does posess Nuclear arms could not wipe South Korea off the map?

12. knolyourself profile image60

"BIS (Bank for International Settlements) is the most powerful bank in the world, a global central bank for the Eight Families who control the private central banks of almost all Western and developing nations. The first President of BIS was Rockefeller banker Gates McGarrah- an official at Chase Manhattan and the Federal Reserve. McGarrah was the grandfather of former CIA director Richard Helms. The Rockefellers- like the Morgans- had close ties to London. David Icke writes in Children of the Matrix, that the Rockefellers and Morgans were just “gofers” for the European Rothschilds. [14]

BIS is owned by the Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Bank of Italy, Bank of Canada, Swiss National Bank, Nederlandsche Bank, Bundesbank and Bank of France."
    I don't take much in David Icke, but the Rothchilds are one of the eight banking families that run the western world.

Who wodda thunk it? smile

13. Ralph Deeds profile image66
    Ralph Deedsposted 12 years ago

Some of the same neocons who got us into Iraq are beating the drums on Iran. And they are making the same mistake as in the case of Iraq-claiming that if Iran is working on nuclear weapons we have no choice but to attack. Then of course they lied, claiming that Iraq had WMD. There are options other than a Bush "preemptive strike" to deal with Iran, whether or not it has nuclear weapons. We survived USSR and China's nuclear weapons for 60 years or so without military action. It's not an open and shut case that we or Israel has to attack Iraq if we establish that they are pursuing a nuclear weapons capability. Evan is correct that at this point we don't know whether Iran has embarked on developing nuclear weapons or not.

We don't know, Ralph. That's the gist. I don't really believe that the US want to go to war with Iran, it would be disastrous,  even more so than Iraq and Afghanistan. But, I believe that Israel do. I also think that Obama want's to avoid this catastrophe, and will heavily sanction Iran in order to do so, but also to appease Israel. I still believe that will be a massive error. More easily said than done, I know, but if I was Obama, I'd tell Israel to shove it. Without the US, Israel is a puppy, trying to be a lion and for all the wrong reasons.

14. maxoxam41 profile image64
    maxoxam41posted 12 years ago

America as well as Israel have enormous interests in entering into war with Iran. The examples given by their actions in Iraq and Libya speak loudly about their motivation.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)