Fraud and corruption in states votes so far...

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)
  1. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 12 years ago

...here is one state example of the kind of corruption mess that is going on (again I am sure) as in every election...people corrupting our system

http://www.voteronpaul.com/newsDetail.p … ctory-3645

http://www.voteronpaul.com/newsDetail.p … addow-3644

2. Evan G Rogers profile image61
    Evan G Rogersposted 12 years ago

Anyone paying attention knows that both parties are terrified of Ron Paul.

I've posted the evidence for rampant voter fraud here in the forums, but no one cares.

ESPECIALLY not the "let's spread democracy" republicans, nor the "freedom for all" liberals.

It's actually shocking to see how few people care about their own philosophies.

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So what are you doing about it, Evan?

1. Evan G Rogers profile image61
        Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I dunno - I'd be arrested if i forced the republicans to count the votes in public.

I'm ridiculed for pointing these problems out in the forums.

Right now I'm just trying to create awareness.

You always do a good job of it. Just thought I'd ask if you knew of something else we could do. Just don't know why the Repubs are always made out to be the bad guys. Dems cheat, too.

2. Repairguy47 profile image59
      Repairguy47posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yep, terrified of Ron Paul, he has been so successful in Presidential runs.

3. SparklingJewel profile image66

don't seem to care about their philosophies or their country...

I just hope there are enough of us to get RP into office to get things rolling in the right direction.

I get it, most people can't handle change, even for the better, it's just what they are used to. And to even think about things going south is beyond their control and their ability to take it in, they'll just zone out and continue to be the automatons they have allowed themselves to become...it's easier. I have days I want to not have to change too:/   But that feeling doesn't last for long, the consequences are too big...I want better for my kids and grandkids

1. Evan G Rogers profile image61

Get your parents and grandparents on board.

2. couturepopcafe profile image61

And what are you doing about it Sparkling? I mean specifically, other than voting, what exactly are you doing to remain a viable catalyst for change?

1. SparklingJewel profile image66
        SparklingJewelposted 12 years agoin reply to this

read mainly, and then apply the new ways (actually, real ways) of handling economic factors. I think for me, it is mainly coming to terms with finally understanding what has always felt so wrong with the economic system..being able to, now that others have put out perspectives (more easily accessible and wider spread) on the internet. Ideas create! it's great!

we all have lived in our own unique little universes. our notions of what is going on vary, because we have connected to our own specific aspects of the universe (society, family, schools, churches, etc..)Perspectives provide the ingredients and we all put together our unique recipe to understanding

I really appreciate all that is coming out now about the Constitution, liberties, freedom, justice,etc... at 53 I am still forming my understanding of the principles of life and its truth... I am a lot closer now than ever! big_smile

the power of ONE...I get it

what about you couture...what do you do?  do you think you know what Truth is? are you a "viable catalyst for change"?

Not really. Not in politics, anyway. I'm a nutrition advocate so my soapbox is truth in advertising and relentlessly trying to make people aware of the poisoning of our food supply by companies like Arysta Life Science. Great sounding name, right? Invokes a feeling of a company that creates all that is good for life. But a huge proponant (and creator) of the carcinogen methyl iodide and its use in the gassing of California's strawberries. (Sorry, had to push my soapbox here, too.)

I just don't purchase what I can't trace back to the source. It's a small boycott but I always encourage others to buy responsibly. Truth is a bit easier to discern when it comes to chemicals in our food. But when it comes to people, politicians, their web of lies and misinformation is so deep I tend to rely on people like Evan for insight. Each of us has out strong suit.smile

2. Evan G Rogers profile image61

I got a gig as an online radio host - nothing exciting yet.

I also am VERY informed of the election crap, and I'm holding a meeting to get my friends and family involved for Ohio.

Awesome step.

4. SparklingJewel profile image66

update on Maine caucuses with Madow...the results of the remaining counties votes tomorrow...Saturday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=9F … OsLxY2DyME

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)