stalked by a hubber

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (69 posts)
  1. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

I'm being stalked by a hubber in the forums. Yesterday, he verbally assaulted me on numerous posts...he did not use a personal attack, per say, but assaulted my integrity and personhood in a violent manner. I felt assaulted.
    Now he follows around the forums, and when his friends make disparaging remarks about me, he laughs and agrees with their insults.
    How can someone like this be stopped? For, if I answer in turn, his cadre will report ME!
    I asked that we not address each other, but how can I stop him from stalking and using his friends to get his personal hatred out?
    And before you say it, I am not going to stop using the forums...this group has already ruined my writing x-perience by flagging and voting down any hubs.
    Is there such a thing as stalking not allowed?

1. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LMC, I used to have someone do that to me, too, and it stinks. Unless something can be done by HP admin, I suppose your only option is to ignore him/her. DON'T stop posting! That will just hand him/her a "win."

lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's why I won't stop habee..because that's whey he/they want.

1. profile image0
          jenuboukaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Don't give up and never give in lovemychris, your fellow hubber friends will always be here to encourage you and support your writing.  The only person "they" are hurting in the end are themselves.

2. Shanna11 profile image74
      Shanna11posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ew, that sucks. I'm sorry. Ignore them? Bullies thrive on attention and are terribly insecure. The fact that you don't resort to such behavior says a lot about you compared to them. I'd wait for an admin response, but if I see any of this nonsense, I'll call them out on it. People who are awful via the internet are ridiculous.

Well, I can't say that I don't attack...but I try to keep it on the politcal and public-figure level.

1. Shanna11 profile image74

You'll have to decide whether political debate on the Hubpages forums are worth the harassment, I guess. If the admins can't do anything, you'll just have to avoid engaging them, or severely moderate your own comments so that they have nothing bad to say or do. I mean, you can still say what you want to say, but you can say it in a flowery, bright, pleasant manner- the more overtly nice you are, the less they can afford to be nasty back before people will start really noticing.

That's how I turn things around on a lot of Internet bullies. You don't stop posting or sharing your ideas- you just treat them like gold and pretty soon they can't justify acting like pukes as much, because you'll make them look absolutely awful without even trying.

hahaha! Pretty smart smile

People underestimate mind games sometimes.... manipulating others isn't necessarily something to be proud of, but it's one of my favorite tools.... wink

1. cclitgirl profile image93
                cclitgirlposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Shanna11 - the more I get to know you on HP, the more awesome you are.  You're so INCREDIBLE!!!  CONGRATS ON THAT AWESOME INTERVIEW, too.  You deserve some HUBHUGS.  smile

2. cclitgirl profile image93
              cclitgirlposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lovemychris - when I've been harassed in the past, my first tactic was to ignore him/her.  The next was to send them some Peace and Happiness.  It's amazing how they get bored with that.  The people who are really genuine and awesome hubbers will ALWAYS respond positively.

1. AEvans profile image72
                AEvansposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That is the best thing to do. smile

3. Cardisa profile image88
      Cardisaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Did you report the forum thread where they made the remarks. They can be banned from the forums and if they make snide comments on your hubs they can be reprimanded by HP.

I also agree with Shanna, be very sweet and courteous.

1. mobias profile image71
        mobiasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Agree with this! Why haven't you reported them already? I'm pretty sure that behavior IS a violation of some kind of HP rules here! Don't tolerate it. There's a fine line between voicing differing opinions and routinely abusing someone or stalking them. -As rebekahELLE found below:
        Keep it civil. Debate and disagreements on points of substance are okay, but personal attacks, petty bickering, trolling, and thread hijacking are not tolerated. forum rule

2. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

Those who live by the political/religion forums, die by the political/religion forums. big_smile

In all seriousness, being subjected to unethical conduct (if that's the case) is indeed a highly unpleasant experience. I still remember such an experience on another site; even though it's already been over a month ago. I have no easy answer to this.

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Actually, I do have an answer. It's called "perspective". However, I know that it is a lot easier to say than to do. All we can do is try. smile

2. lovemychris profile image76

Yes, yesterday I felt violated.

3. Pearldiver profile image65
      Pearldiverposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Especially if you don't know who to report it to... Hub Police or the Big Guy! big_smile

3. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

I'm hoping this will be enought to end it once and for all.

4. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 12 years ago

All you can do is report it or completely ignore him.

Keep it civil. Debate and disagreements on points of substance are okay, but personal attacks, petty bickering, trolling, and thread hijacking are not tolerated.  forum rule

See, this is where it gets sticky...what is petty bickering??

2. Shanna11 profile image74

Excuse my ignorance, but what in the world is 'thread hijacking'?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
        Rochelle Frankposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It is taking the subject of a forum thread and turning it into another subject or using it for a different purpose other than the intended one.

Ah, thank you! I had no idea that was against the rules.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image78
    LuisEGonzalezposted 12 years ago

lovemychris: Did you contact administration with the hubber's username and a sample of the forum posts?

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I've been stalking LuisEGonzalez for years and he doesn't seem to mind!

Hi Luis! big_smile Look out the window! big_smile HI!!!

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image78
        LuisEGonzalezposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So there you are...hope you have been doing OK and glad to "see" you again.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image71
      Maddie Ruudposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lovemychris, please do this if you think this user's actions merit action from the HubPages team.

If it ever happens again, I will. From any of them.

3. lovemychris profile image76

No--I'm hoping this thread will end it.

6. Greek One profile image62
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

Maddie wants to stalk me but has not yet gotten the nerve to do so...

so I wait patiently

7. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 12 years ago

LMC, since we had our exchanges yesterday, I can only fairly guess the one your speaking of here is me, Longhunter.

Let it be known that, while I feel the insults have been a two way street, I sincerely and humbly apologize for my part.

It is my hope we can fix this and once again speak to one another. We may not agree on much but we can at least be civil to one another.

Once again, I sincerely and humbly apologize to you, LMC.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely, Longhunter

I insult Repubs and Zios---you insult me.
      It's the same with a lot of right-wingers, and that is the difference.

Always with the personal insults, belittling, smears.

I accept your apology....and hope that it's sincere.

Because I'm not getting into fights anymore, just because I happen to like Barack Obama.

And do not ever tell me what I am, who I like or don't like, and that I hate myself and my life. TY

1. profile image0
        Longhunterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I appreciate you accepting my apology, LMC. Lets start this thing over.

I want to make something completely, totally, and perfectly clear.

I have not nor would I report you to the HP police as I'm a firm believer in the first amendment. Nor am I part of any conspiracy against you. I honestly have no knowledge of one either. That's not the way I operate. I'm too much of a lone wolf and don't like to be ganged up on either.

I hope you will believe that. Again, thanks for accepting my apology.

Ok LH.

Thanks for apologizing.

1. AEvans profile image72
            AEvansposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That is the way it should be handled. It is great to see that both of you have moved on. smile((((Hugs to you))) smile

8. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 12 years ago

This is a very serious issue and not to be taken lightly with jokes. I have been stalked regarding not only my forum posts, but my comments on my own hubs and the hubs of others where the person takes photographs of your comments so they have proof you made them if you delete them. I defended myself in one of my own hubs. No doubt this comment will get flagged, but I am beyond caring as to not make this post would mean letting the person control me, and I have no interest in that happening. I would rather get banned from this site for being honest than silence my voice. Unfortunately, in writing that hub I included direct quotes by HP's moderators they sent to me in an email and thereby I violated their terms of service  and have been put on publication probation. I expect to remain on this probation for a long time (perhaps for the remainder of my time on HP), but I don't care about that as I've never made any money here anyway and  the less time I am on this site, the more time I have to accomplish important tasks. . Keep what has happened to me in mind and I give you this advice: You can contact HP all you want and they will sound sincere in first dealing with you. But write a hub about your experience and refer to any correspondence with the HP staff and you will be put on probation too. So if it is important to you to have control over your domain, what you publish and when you publish (I do care),  you want to awarded silly badges  about social interaction on this site (I don't care), you care about HP people in general reading your hubs even if they aren't your regular readers or friends and therefore not your friends/customers (I don't care), then you want to avoid annoying the powers that be and ignore the person entirely. It's unfortunate the person I want to avoid makes lots of comments on the hubs of a person I care about deeply, or I could avoid her entirely.

It is serious...taken to the extreme, it becomes gang-stalking...something I've had experience with. Hasbarats...and sometimes I wonder if that is who they are here too.

Here is the thing....when you stick up for yourself, that should not be in the same catagory as the bully. And this is what is wrong in schools today too.

Both parties are deemed equally to blame, and I think that's rubbish.

If someone hits you---you have the right to defend. IMO

1. profile image0

LMC, the next time you suspect one of these Hasbarats are posting, let me know somehow.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image71

Hi Flora. I'm really sorry you feel so persecuted. In fact, you were put on probation for personal attacks, not for quoting an email from us.  We always prefer not to go into the details of moderations in the forums, for the protection of the user, so if you're really not clear on the reasons for the moderation action and would like a private explanation, please email me.

1. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
        FloraBreenRobisonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's not necessary, Maddie.

I don't really care. As I said, I get very little money from this site, so if I leave I am missing nothing. I appreciate very much you responding. There are some people that are wonderful here. I will miss them. But to have me put on probation for revealin gto the world that there is a woman on this site who manupulated people by telling lies about them is what I call pointless. I will not be on this site for much longer. I fact I just waiting until my first payment -if I get it-next month and then I am removing every hub I ever wrote and putting it on another site. I may just do that anyway.
        Personal attacks for revealing I have a stalker. Yes, very nice. Goodbye.

1. Jason Marovich profile image88
          Jason Marovichposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm...that might be the first time I've seen a moderator put themselves out there to console a disgruntled hubber.  Please take this for what it is, helpful advice.

Nine months isn't a very long time for hubs to mature.  I checked out one of your Hitchcock hubs and your account obviously has potential.  Why throw away all that aging and hard work to start over somewhere else?  Wouldn't that be masochistic, in a way?

I've been angered by admins on various sites, but don't hurt yourself by bolting when it seems to me that HP will work with you to get you back to a happy place with them wink

I have nothing against Maddie, Jason. I appreciate her very much indeed. I just had no idea until I read her message that the quote from the email was *not* why I was put on probation. It is impossible to guess what will offend people and what will not. Apparently, anything I want to write about offends this one person who has great power here. Why, I do not know. I'm just a small cog in the universe. Truthfully, I'm not that important a person, so I have never understood this. But I beat my head against the wall at 3 in the morning trying to figure out how to avoid offending a  stalker while meanwhile, I can't even afford to pay my strata fees. Should not I spend my time looking for a full time job instead of wasting my time second-guessing people?

1. Jason Marovich profile image88
              Jason Marovichposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't know the particulars of your case, but I do know that most harassment on the internet comes from the offending person wanting to get a rise out of their 'prey'.

I've been involved in some pretty inflammatory forums all over the internet, you really need to grow a thick hide to say what you want to say.  Your hubs are off-limits to comments you don't want there, so you can control that.

I'm not saying don't take full-time employment if you can find it, but, as I stated before, don't penalize yourself further by ditching something you love.  Get straight with HP and then put on your armor and get back in there would be my advice. 

Try to remember that online we're dealing with forces we cannot control.  Someone could take a disliking to any of us tomorrow, and start voting everything we post down.  I would take heart from the fact that HP cares enough about your membership here to have a moderator willing to drop everything, probably right around quitting time, to discuss your issue further.

Thanks, Jason.

1. profile image0

In 9 months, you have 444 followers and 138 hubs. That's nothing to sneeze at, Flora.

I'm just feeling a bit down. Makes you say odd things you shouldn't.

Take care.

2. Pearldiver profile image65

Flora .. read what you wrote here.  That in my opinion is the very reason why you should write for you and the ever-growing audience that as Jason points out, develops over time!  I've been through all this before many times!  Smart writers and real people actually don't need to rise for the bait!  Silence your critics with the very things that they are insecure with.... Your Talent and Success! smile 

Petty jealousy is often the greatest achievement that many ever aspire to... the day that you fully understand that sad fact, is the day that you rise above it and become focused on how far you can go in this life! Believe! smile

For the record... I'm Not taking sides in this or other He said/She said trashy threads! sad  I've posted this because it applies positively to every writer who wants to genuinely be a writer and applies honestly to those who only genuinely want to get in the way of talented people! sad

Thanks, Pearldiver

2. FloraBreenRobison profile image60

For the record, I think the person has just realized I am still here and didn't quit right away like I said I would. Well, I did say I would sleep on it.
                life is strange. But like Univited Writer said, even though my problem is bigger than just the forums, I must not take it personally as far as the staff is concerned. Hard advice to follow at 2am, but during the day after a good night's sleep, the mind is more rational.

1. profile image0
                  klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

All relationships need work. big_smile

True. By the way, I got an answer from someone else on the staff  about what the problem is. It is including actual names. You can say whatever you want as long as you make vuage references to "someone" or people in general-even if it is clear who you mean buy the words you say. Funny. I could write an article sayin gall men are rapists  when they have been drinking, and no one would care. But if I were to write an article about a specific man on HP and name him, that will get me banned. Even though in the previous example, I'd have insulted all men  and anyone with a drinking problem.  Go figure.
                    So talking about my stalker is fine as long as I don't name the person. If I do, I will get banned permanently. I don't know that is such a bad thing. I think it would give me a lot more credibility than I have now. Whatever I do in the future.

9. Jason Marovich profile image88
    Jason Marovichposted 12 years ago

Anytime.

10. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 12 years ago

Several of us have been banned. We take it and don't dwell on it, it's not personal. Think of it as a break from the forums and do some writing..

True. A lot of people have been banned.

11. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 12 years ago

Hi Flora smile there is a site where you can list his name tongue don't know what it's called because I had a problem of similar nature. As for your hubs smile after all your hard work of developing your online presence, it's true, will be gone if you begin anew sad I do hope you reconsider and if you need somebody to talk to, don't be shy to send a email to me or find me on fb smile HP is good at helping also, within their abilities, but we can't expect perfect.

1. Pearldiver profile image65

Hi DS..

I Love This Lady! smile

She Has A Very Special Heart.

Without Dame Scribe's belief and support in me... I would not be here and would not have learned and achieved much of what I have in this industry!

I have much to thank and respect DS for, but most of all her Special Heart.

I was really lucky.. She was my First 'Fan' and genuinely gave me her support!

Thanks everyday G.. smile

I'm certainly glad to meet her. smile

I am not saying that what I've done is okay. I just don't see why  other people can away with things just by not naming anyone. Even if they insult an entire race of people.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image71

To clarify, if someone said "All X people are evil and should be killed," that's hate speech. If someone says "I don't like X place," or "I like X place over Y place," that is simply an opinion.

Of course, I don't mean to say that this isn't a complex issue. We have regular discussions about it amongst the team, with specific examples, to make sure we stay consistent.

Maddie: Okay, I see a whole bunch of comments have been made since I last checked this forum before bed last night-truth be told, I had been avoiding this forum thread and decided to check it out just now. So I am only now reading these comments. Thanks for the clarification. Specific examples are indeed necessary to clarify any issue. Thank-you for responding to my question. As long as I understand the process, I don't worry so much (assuming it is not 3am and I have had enough sleep to think straight). But when I don't understand, I feel like there is something going on that is about me, specifically, rather than a rule for everyone. 

I got advice from someone who apologized first for "being blunt"-and I told him not to apologize. I think that bluntness is better understood because the person has said what he means. Thanks again. smile

12. Friendlyword profile image61
    Friendlywordposted 12 years ago

The man that stalked his roommate, and lead his roommate to jump off a bridge, was found guilty of the stalking but not the acutual murder.  If you know who the person is that is stalking you; you might be able to send him to jail.  After this verdict; I don't think creeps, peeping toms, bullies, and stalkers have the free hand they had before this creep was sent to jail.

13. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 12 years ago

I have a real example of what I mean. My rapist comment was an example. There is a sad thread in the comments section of a funny, sweet hub  about stickmen in a series of stickmen hubs by one of my favourite hubbers. There will be many more. The latest one is about Jamaican stickmen. They are adorable. But someone decided to say that Jamaica is his least favourite country after Iran. That won't get him banned from the site. Because he named no names. But I could. Because I named my stalker by name.

1. Cardisa profile image88
      Cardisaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Flora, I have gotten over it. I admit that at first it really surprised and hurt me but as Maddie said it was an opinion, not an attack so it's best to just forget it. I treat everyone with respect regardless of how they feel about me.

Okay, Cardisa.

14. Greek One profile image62
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

I, for one, love all 'X' people...

it's those dame 'L's and 'V's that make me angry!

15. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

Why does there have to be so much bad in this world... It's all wearing me down.

16. melbel profile image95
    melbelposted 12 years ago

I have no idea the exact situation or even who is involved, but I've gotten some super mean comments -- from hubbers and non-hubbers in the past. I try to be nice to people, but I bet there have been some times where I've said something in the forums that has come out (unintentionally) snarky or bitchy.

That said, if you feel you are on someone's shit list, I don't doubt that. I'm fairly sure I've been on someone's shit list before and it's seriously so hurtful.

Generally what I do when this happens is to avoid the forums for a while. Maybe to some people, running away is "losing" or whatever, but to me it's not! And, for the long term, I avoid the forums where arguments commonly occur and I avoid hubbers who say hurtful things to myself or others.

If I start shoveling sh*t right back, I'll eventually say something I super regret, so I just don't.

The forums are a great place to meet friends and a great place to meet a lot of doo-doo heads. If someone says something crappy to me, I try to make the situation all nice and friendly with a pretty bow.

You would be surprised how misconstrued things can get via plain text. Even something unassuming like a simley face can cause a ruckuss. Seriously. Sometimes, that little smiley can look like a smug sumb*tch.

When someone says something crappy, I'll respond as if they meant it in the nicest possible way.

Mean person: "Your hair looks like poop."
    Melanie: "Dude! I know! Brown hair DOES look sort of look like poop. Usually the same color, anyway"

See! Totally diffused that situation! (j/k, that's a personal attack, I'd totally report that.) Of course, if someone calls me ugly, then I get super hurt and cry about it privately among my friends. I mean, come on... hair can be dyed, but ugly is an expensive fix!

Avoidance is some awesome stuff. I get hurt feelings really easily and I assume that anything I could say would muck it up even worse, so it's best to just avoid the situation. Also, when I write something... I proofread it.. pretending I'm someone who would take it in the worst possible way... then I revise it so it's full of niceness and sugar and no meanness at all.

Sometimes, I'll open my lolcats folder (I REALLY DO have a lolcats folder) and find an appropriate picture that will diffuse the situation.

http://i.imgur.com/l5h6x.jpg

love the LOL cats folder!

smile

It all depends upon whom you are, Melbel. In my case, it isn't just in the forums, though. It's comments I make on other people's hubs and my own hubs responding to comments that are being moderated.  And for whatever reason, I'm on a person's list and there is no vocal inflection or facial expression available in text.

17. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 12 years ago

I finally learned to ignore those who mocked and sneered.  I would not reply to their jabs, no matter how insulting. If it went over the line, I reported it. I absolutely refuse to take anything personally.  And as far as those who pass out the rude insults, what goes around comes around.....they'll eventually screw up and get banned for good.

I was told I was disgusting, imagine that.

I'm so disgusting I'm disgusting I'm dripping with honey.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)