Right-Wing logic

Jump to Last Post 1-35 of 35 discussions (98 posts)
  1. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 11 years ago

"One of Mitt Romney's top advisers said Saturday that President Obama's decision to bailout Chrysler and General Motors was actually Romney's idea.

"[Romney's] position on the bailout was exactly what President Obama followed. I know it infuriates them to hear that," Eric Fehrnstrom, senior adviser to the Romney campaign, said.

"The only economic success that President Obama has had is because he followed Mitt Romney's advice."

Koo-kooo!! Koo-kooo! Am I supposed to pretend to respect this? Sorry, I can't.

1. Jillian Barclay profile image73
      Jillian Barclayposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Willard invented the internet and Facebook, too!

2. profile image0
      Sooner28posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Mitt the flip is at it again!

3. Paul Wingert profile image60
      Paul Wingertposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Of course, as predicted, we see written statements and video footage of Romney totally against the bailout loans. He actullay said "let go bankrupt". Letting GM and others go bankrupt would put hundreds of thousands of employees and subcontractors out of work. Then here again, putting people out of work made that assh**e mega millions! Wht does he care? He has hundreds of millions of dollars and healthcare.

1. Dr Billy Kidd profile image91
        Dr Billy Kiddposted 11 years agoin reply to this

We also have a video where (in context) Romney says, "I love to fire peope who provide services to me." We know he did that with half the companies that Bain Capital bought, but it also sounds like he'd fire the entire government!

2. profile image0
    idratherbeposted 11 years ago

LMAO, when a candidate has no plan layed out, you can expect him to try and take credit for the other guys accomplishments. Need I say more? lol

1. profile image60
      logic,commonsenseposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You are so right!  obama should quit doing it.

2. Repairguy47 profile image61
      Repairguy47posted 11 years agoin reply to this

You mean like bailouts?

1. mikelong profile image60
        mikelongposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Are you talking about the same thing Romney was for, before he was against it?

The more I think about it, the more I realize Romney as president might not matter....the "conservatives" won't be able to control him once he's in office... I can definitely see Romney the President (though not the candidate) signing the Dream Act..

He's not what the conservatives want him to be....and he never will be.

1. Repairguy47 profile image61

I was referring to Bush, Obama couldn't help but do what Bush did, he's a natural born follower. Who cares what Romney is? But, he will be the next President.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
            Hollie Thomasposted 11 years agoin reply to this

If Obama is a natural born follower and somehow an appendage to Bush, what are you right-wingers whining about? According to your logic, you already have Bush lll. Right wing logic. lol

He is a natural born follower, who said he was an appendage to Bush? Oh yeah, you did. Liberal logic dictates when confused claim a conservative said it.

1. Paul Wingert profile image60

How is Obama a follower of Bush? Why would Obama be a follower of any Republican? He's doing the exactr opposite as that idiot Bush and things are improving! Get your facts straight. Then here again. conservatives tend to be confused to begin with.

lovemychrisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I believe he said "We've spent the last 3 years cleaning up someone else's mess." Quite correct.

1. American View profile image59
                    American Viewposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Cleaning, he has been creating

2. lovemychris profile image77

Obama gave credit to Bush for the bail-outs. The tea Party blamed Obama for them. Go figure.

Because, he did the same thing???? Doh...

No--because he didn't repeal the LAW. TARP was the LAW when BO got there. What would you have said if he repealed it? I can only imagine.

And Paulson told a select few in Congress that if they didn't activate TARP--there would be martial law imposed on America.-So...

Why then did the TP blame Obama, and Obama only? The original TP was protesting Bushco....but what happened once Obama came in? History is fogotten. Immediately.

And it's still that way....seeing as how people are set to elect Bush III (RMoney), only much much worse.

2. American View profile image59

The Auto bailouts are all on Obama. He does not give Bush credit for them, he, as with everything else, is blaming Bush

3. maxoxam41 profile image64
    maxoxam41posted 11 years ago

It is only politicians' bickering!

1. janesix profile image61
      janesixposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes. Lovemychris just needs something to be a drama queen about. Doesnt really matter to her, anything will do.

You think so huh?

You think the Cult take-over of the gvt doesn't bother me?

in the words of the illustrious philosopher Tweety-Bird: "You don't know me vewwy well."

2. janesix profile image61
        janesixposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Google " histrionic personality disorder"

4. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 11 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.
    How long till Romney takes credit for Obamacare, forgetting that he completely distanced himself from Romneycare?
    lol

1. Xenonlit profile image61
      Xenonlitposted 11 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

LMAO smile

3. Dr Billy Kidd profile image91
      Dr Billy Kiddposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The Supreme Court will kill the Affordable Healthcare Act in June, tossing 2 million more people into the emergency rooms. So, who knows, maybe Romney will get credit for that great victory.

1. TomBlalock profile image70
        TomBlalockposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That depends entirely on how long it is before Romney decides that appearing to have thwarted it makes him look good. If that never happens, he will have been a staunch proponent until the bitter end.

They'll throw a parade in his honor. Maybe he'll even get the King Crown on that day.

Tea Bagger Court. 5 to 4 decision...and Mitt will give you 6 to 3. End of the common man. Serfs-Up!

5. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 11 years ago

I'm beginning to think that some of you don't read any actual news. If you did, you'd know that Romney suggested a managed bankruptcy, which is exactly what happened. The difference is that Romney thought federal loan guarantees were better than direct government loans/bailouts.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- … -michigan/

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/opini … .html?_r=1

1. profile image0
      idratherbeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

With no private financing available and without federal dollars, the automakers wouldn't have been able to pursue Chapter 11 bankruptcy. The industry would have been forced to stop production, close their doors and lay off all workers once their funds ran dry. Romneys plan would have had more of a negative impact and took longer to impliment.

1. habee profile image92
        habeeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Not with federal loan guarantees.

Well, there is also another problem. Loan guarantee's would have protected them from bankruptcy, but would it have left them enough room for the investment in new technology and body styles that have resulted in companies like Chrystler reporting record profits, as the bailout money did? Just a bit of a thought.

6. lovemychris profile image77

"His alternate course of action would have been to provide federal loan guarantees to banks that loaned Detroit the necessary money, as opposed to having the government offer the loan directly."

Totally different plan if you ask me...One involves the banks, the other doesn't. And what happens when banks are involved? Profit over people. IMO

And now this guy comes along and says Obama took Romney's advice. I don't think so. It's pretty obvious to anyone that the auto industry is a staple of American life. No one needs Romney to tell him that.

1. Paul Wingert profile image60

No one needs Romney period!

1. Ralph Deeds profile image66
        Ralph Deedsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

As my uncle used to say "We need Romney like we need a dose of clap!" (That was many years ago. I don't recall who he was referring to, Reagan, perhaps.

Kennedy,Johnson,Carter,Clinton and now Obama? Only takes penicillin to get rid of the clap.

1. profile image0

You forgot the other contributors to the demise of the American economy. Bush Sr and Bush Jr, oh and let's not forget Reagan!

2. Shanna11 profile image74
        Shanna11posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I need one of his richey-rich grandsons, if you ask me. I can dream...

7. mikelong profile image60
    mikelongposted 11 years ago

He won't be, but that is neither here nor there.

If I had put you in as president you would have done the same thing....

Or actually, you might have curled up under the pressure of the Office and run away...

Can you put me in as President? Huh, can you?? That whole 2000 Presidential  election has you baffled. Look.....a hanging chad.

8. mikelong profile image60

Is that all you can say?

From the overall analysis of the comments you have made throughout the forums, you have reached the bottom of the "special kool-aid" container...

You have no ability to critically analyze anything...  I think you might be the "in need of repair guy...in line with the number 47 wait list tab in your hand".

That is all I have to say to you! You jump into a discussion with something clever like "tripe", but when its done to you you become hysterical. That, I find hysterical in unto itself. Have a nice day mikelong

9. mikelong profile image60

Project hysteria all you like...

You're the one who got hung up on my using the word "tripe"..

Who knew it took so little to get the ol Repair Guy all bunched up...

The repair guy line moves very slow....

10. lovemychris profile image77
  11. lovemychris profile image77

Whoa! Even Bill Clinton calls Romney Bush on steroids.

BUT, under right-wing logic, you can't listen to Bill, because he's Democrat.

So--you must say "Clinton is a degenerate, doesn't matter what he thinks. What does he know? After all, he was only president....Twice. He knows nothing!"

R W logic.

12. lovemychris profile image77

Forget "The Hug." Mitt Romney had controversial professors, too: http://ow.ly/aAQWW

But of course, it won't be splattered all over the news.

13. lovemychris profile image77
  14. Wizard Of Whimsy profile image61
    Wizard Of Whimsyposted 11 years ago

When Repubs had some logic in their party  . . .

https://upworthy-production.s3.amazonaws.com/nugget/4f9ee3db620cfc0003000c92/attachments/dwight.jpg

15. lovemychris profile image77

"taxing the rich their fair share will fix our deficit problems-the rich create only sh*tty jobs-its proven! they do not share their monies!"--Barr 2012

After 3 tax cuts, and jobs created only overseas....they STILL use that same mantra: job creators.

Hey Wing-Nuts.....creating a job overseas doesn't count.

You need to start paying your fair share.

I pay more than Mitt. He only pays 14%....on 21.5 million dollars. In one year. You need to learn some tax facts.

and consider that just for a moment.....21.5 million dollars in one year.
        Adelson: 21 Billion in one year.

Crazy Town. Greed run amuck.

Here's the truth.
          http://blog.heritage.org/2012/01/26/mor … ue-reform/
          How many times should your money be taxed? One time? Two times? Three times? Four? Sounds like a ridiculous proposition, but that’s the true story of capital gains taxes in America, and it’s one that’s not being told in the continuing debate over Governor Mitt Romney’s taxes.

For more than a week, the media has focused on the subject of just how much Romney pays in taxes. On Tuesday, the governor released his tax returns indicating that he paid about 15 percent in taxes last year. At first blush, that sounds like a low rate, especially considering that Romney is admittedly worth millions. But as with all things in politics, there is more to the story.

As most Americans know, marginal individual income tax rates in America range between 15 and 35 percent. However, Americans making money from investments typically earn dividends. They face a lower rate to reduce the tax barrier to investing and growing businesses. For Americans in the lowest two income brackets, the tax rate on dividends is zero. For all the rest, the dividend tax rate is 15 percent — hence Romney’s rate.

Why do dividends face lower rates than wages or interest income? Because dividends have already faced one full level of tax at the corporate level.

But that’s income tax. Americans making money from investments also typically pay a capital gains tax at the same lower rate as for dividends. Income and capital gains are very different. Income is what is generated from using resources, as wage income is generated by providing labor services, whereas a capital gain results from an increase in an asset price. Capital gains face a lower rate to reduce the tax barrier to investing, especially in high-risk, high-return, job-creating, business-growing investments.

So right off the bat, Romney is paying what is legally required of him — and even when compared to the average federal income tax burden in America of 9.3 percent, he’s paying more. There’s still more to the story, though.

When Romney pays 15 percent to Uncle Sam, that’s not the first time that money was taxed. J.D. Foster, the Norman B. Ture Senior Fellow in the Economics of Fiscal Policy at The Heritage Foundation, explains that Romney’s money has likely gone through four levels of taxation, meaning that the level of taxation was at 50 percent and likely much higher:

1. Ralph Deeds profile image66
            Ralph Deedsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Fine. Romney's not to blame for paying only what he's required to pay under the current law. But his and the GOP (Ryan) position would result in him paying even less and a further widening of the gap between the super-rich and the average American.

Are you paying your fair share? Do you know what would close that gap? Earning more! Quit waiting for someone else to make you rich, it doesn't happen that way.

That's rich.

Please tell me what job-trail I should follow to "earn" 21.5 mil a year?  Or even better---which path do I pursue to "make" 21 billion a year?

and then, once I get there, my friends in gvt...who work FOR ME, will make sure that I pay less a percentage of MY income than the working slobs do.

Oh, what a Racket!

Schemes, crushing Dreams. Small minds, acting large.  The day of the Robber Baron is finite!~

Time for the Day of the Eagle of Love
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D175jn-3_M

Repair,

Some do not want to pay and want it all handed to them. There use to be a saying, rick vs. reward. Today they want reward and no risk.

That's right...and cutting programs that people in need really need....not this crap about "welfare Queens eating lobster and driving cadillacs"....but REAL needs....like a dis-abled child where the parent can't work. Like seniors on fixed incomes that can't work. Like kids trying to go to college that don't have money.

These kinds of things will be cut in order to give Mitt, Paul and friends more income to stock away in their Swiss bank accounts----to avoid American taxes, doncha know.

It's totally disgusting and not at ALL the America I know and love!

1. American View profile image59

LMC,

You have so distorted the facts of the cuts and how they would be achieved , No one is looking to eliminate or cut CURRENT LEVELS, they are looking to eliminate just as you said, the waste. They also want to go back to the welfare reforms from Clinton, helping get people self sufficient. Once they are on their own, they no longer need the program, we spend less and are saving. Now that is how they want to cut.

1. John Holden profile image59
                  John Holdenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

And how do they propose to make them self sufficient? Everyman two acres and a cow?
                  I don't know if you've noticed but there are no longer enough jobs to go round.Many of those that do exist do not pay enough to make anybody self suffiecient.

LMC,

You want to pay the same 14% and earn 21 million per year. Do just like Romney is doing. Invest 300 million of your personal money in companies that are growing and creating jobs

1. Josak profile image59
            Josakposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You mean the three hundred million dollars that everyone is born into and the silver spoon that every one has in their mouth? Romney who has never done an honest days work has three hundred million to play around with and make millions more with without raising a finger and the working man and woman who waste their lives toiling and sweating pay a higher tax? And you believe this ethical and moral? If so I don't think you understand the meaning of the words.

1. profile image0

Don't use facts.  They ruin the right-wing fantasy land tongue.

3. TomBlalock profile image70

Not that I disagree on principle, but the capital gains tax is at 15% for Mitt Romney. I'm not sure what else he could be paying 14% or thereabouts on besides capital gains.

I don't have the energy to look it up...I read yesterday that he pays at 13.5%....but even if it's 20%, it's still less than my kid's teacher.

and this guy "made" 45 million dollars in 2 years. Come on....and he shelters his money elsewhere, avoids US taxes. What kind of person is that?

16. lovemychris profile image77

What Mitt Romney’s Free Market Looks Like http://www.balloon-juice.com/2012/01/06 … looks-like

"The execs who set up shell companies to funnel millions to a pro-Romney PAC are connected to the same Utah firm that regulators have sued for scamming consumers."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 … mon-church

17. lovemychris profile image77

R W logic: Elect me and I will create Jobs Jobs Jobs!!

"Bureau of Labor Statistics, April 20, 2012 press release:

The largest over-the-month decrease in employment occurred in Ohio (-9,500), Governor John Kasich (R-ALEC) followed by New Jersey (-8,600), Governor Chris Christie (R-ALEC) and Wisconsin (-4,500), Governor Scott Walker (R-ALEC)"

John Boehner scream: "Oh No You Can't!!!"

Read it and weep peeps...this is what you are pushing to happen all over the country. Starve the Beast...while feeding the Monster..

the Greed Monster...arghhhhhhh, can never get enuff. More *munch* *munch* Moooore

18. Wizard Of Whimsy profile image61

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523226_10150717340811275_177486166274_9906492_938556556_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/548427_10150717800426275_177486166274_9907738_1511828678_n.jpg

19. lovemychris profile image77

That's just EMBARRASSING!
    nice comments by King smile

"There are only 2 reasons to have a Swiss bank account: hedging against the dollar or avoiding paying fair share in taxes."--some patriots!

And yet, this guy is anti-American to these same kooks:

"Let’s move forward, not backward. I believe in young people and I’m going to fight for you."—President Obama to young Americans

RW logic.

1. Wizard Of Whimsy profile image61
      Wizard Of Whimsyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Ecce hominum ignorantiam et odium! (Lo and behold, ignorance and hatred!)

Republican Wisdom . . .

http://youtu.be/9PFd_-4F2vY

20. lovemychris profile image77

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/Ro … rldMap.jpg

This country has gone to the dogs. smh  *sigh*

Why RMoney destroyed his Massachussetts record: part of the reason anyway....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski … ters-first

21. lovemychris profile image77

"Since arriving in Congress in January 2011, Tea Party- backed lawmakers have demonstrated their determination and muscle by forcing several rounds of government spending cuts through standoffs over raising the national debt ceiling with House Speaker John Boehner of Ohio and other Republican leaders, putting the government on the brink of a shutdown.

Yet the anti-bailout fervor that drove the messaging of Republican candidates during the campaign cycle of 2009 and 2010 has dissipated, and those same lawmakers are now collecting money from the firms bailed out by President George W. Bush’s $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program."

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-0 … ut-bankers

22. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 11 years ago

That's how it works. Everyone gets bought off or disappears, meaning the mentioning of them is
    forbidden.

Well but don't people have a memory? God sakes...it was just 2 years ago. And now here we go again...and again....and again.

23. lovemychris profile image77

Georgia Governor signs abortion ban with no exception for rape or incest http://thkpr.gs/IX2bwE

7th state to do so.

I SO fear for my daughters!

1. profile image0

It doesn't surprise me. And without the people having a say, one way or the other. These men are attacking women all over this country. Treating them like second class citizens! How any women can vote Republican is beyond me, especially if you live in Georgia!

I just wrote an article exposing this is a myth from the left to continue the lefts generated "War on Women".

The bills that is being referenced are changes or amendments to existing laws that are already on the books. Unless a bill SPECIFICALLY says or changes the language or adds "no exception for rape or incest", it cannot remove what already is in existence. Needless to say, there was no such language.

From the actual bill:

"To amend Article 5 of Chapter 12 of Title 16 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated,
      relating to abortion, so as to change certain provisions relating to criminal abortion; to
      change certain provisions relating to when abortion is legal; to amend Title 31 of the Official
      Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to health, so as to define certain terms; to require a
      determination of gestational age prior to abortion; to provide for certain reporting
      requirements with respect to performance of abortions; to change certain provisions relating
      to civil and professional penalties for violations of the "Woman's Right to Know Act"; to provide for confidentiality; to change certain provisions relating to definitions relative to the
      "Woman's Right to Know Act"; to state legislative findings; to provide for other related
      matters; to provide effective dates; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other purposes."

Nothing in there about abortion ban is there?

http://www1.legis.ga.gov/legis/2011_12/pdf/hb954.pdf

Keep your legislators out of my privat sex life!

They have help for that, you know: It's called sex counseling.

1. profile image0

Your sex life is the business of all male Republican legislators tongue.

They better be careful....we might dig into theirs for a change....you know that some of them have 5 kids, some have none......either way---they are doing something to prevent more pregnancies....and I doubt it's abstaining.

The Bible tells women to give it up for their hubby's, doesn't it?

24. Wizard Of Whimsy profile image61

http://www.bartcop.com/gop-hates-women_31.jpg

I read that they voted against it because the dems or Obama added provisions to include same sex couples. Don't know if it's true, but it would be par for the course.
      sad

2. TomBlalock profile image70

I'm curious what the ratio of men to woman who voted on it?

25. lovemychris profile image77

Here are some comments from other Americans, and I like them a lot!! smile

"GOP = purposely working against the financial security of the nation, against democracy and against the State!
    TREASONOUS!"

"It does seem like the Chamber of Commerce, Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and the rest of the GOP are traitors. It is long overdue that these people be rounded up, disarmed, and incarcerated for their treasonous behavior."

"yep. When, especially in the past year, they attempted to sink the ENTIRE nation by sheer gridlock, THAT was treason. FINANCIAL AND GRIDLOCK WAR perpetrated against the US by Koch, Rove, Murdoch, etc. They ALL need to be held on High Treason charges."

"- and the sooner the better."

me likes wink

26. lovemychris profile image77

Whoa!

"The biggest deterrent to an energy plan in America is Koch Industries" -- T. Boone Pickens

27. TomBlalock profile image70
    TomBlalockposted 11 years ago

Romneybot 9000 doesn't need your silly healthcare. If he breaks, he will simply pay for a replacement part.

I KNEW there was something funny about the way he walks! wink

28. lovemychris profile image77

Yes---they out-sourced the good jobs, and now are looking to wreck the unions.
    Desperate people will take low-paying, no benefit jobs just to not make enough to make ends meet.

RMoney and his luxury life can stuff it. He ruined more lives than created jobs. All to profit himself.
    This is what America calls succeeding?
    I call it a human failing. 

And the more I read about the Church of Mormon, the more I see references to pyramid ponzi schemes!

29. profile image0

It's funny, I read day after day, each side blaming the other. Look in the mirror, we're all to blame, including both parties! We loved lower prices, and until it affected us by losing all our jobs, we wore blinders! You can start by supporting local businesses, like ma's and pa's. Sure it might cost a few cents more, but it's supporting your local communities. If you don't, don't blame local governments for eliminating programs.

I agree mostly. Except for the part about "until it affected us." Implying that people are generally intelligent enough to actually realize that lower prices come at the expense other things, actually.

30. Wizard Of Whimsy profile image61
  31. lovemychris profile image77

Corporate Raider for US prez....un believable.

32. lovemychris profile image77

Nancy Sinatra‏

"At the risk of losing some of you as friends I have to say this: If a woman votes Republican now she is not paying attention."

33. profile image0

I'll go further, if you're middle or lower class, voting Republican shows you're not paying attention. Romney can't relate to the average American. It's obvious by his statements.

AND his planned policies!

34. Wizard Of Whimsy profile image61

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/560606_406018076087565_113544412001601_1264874_845141576_n.jpg

35. lovemychris profile image77

one way tickets out of town would suit me jus fine.

I hear Dubai is lovely this time of year. NO taxes!! go-go R's.....hurry, before they change THEIR policies. I hear that place is falling apart.

Go now grubs....while you can still keep it ALLLLLLLL!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)