100 hubs 30 days my personal challenge

Jump to Last Post 1-1 of 1 discussions (17 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Ashish Gadewadposted 11 years ago

hi friends i am just 1 week old on hubpages
    i challenging myself for 100 hubs in 30 days
    what do you think can i make it happen.
    will it boost my traffic for hubpages is it true that more hubs you have mmore trafficc you get for all your hubs and for my own blog.

1. dilipchandra12 profile image65
      dilipchandra12posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Good Luck!

Getting more traffic depends on what you write and how useful that is. Use better keywords and respond to comments you receive on your hubs. All the best.

1. feenix profile image57
        feenixposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hello, dilipchandra, my very good friend. It is good to see you here.

And to you, Ashish: It would be very wise of you to follow dilipchandra's advice.

I say that because when a I joined HubPages a little over a year ago, dilipchandra was one of the first people to welcome me to the site. And after meeting him and reading his hubs, I learned a lot about how to be a successful writer in this venue.

1. profile image0
          Ashish Gadewadposted 11 years agoin reply to this

ok thanks i will follow him

2. dilipchandra12 profile image65

Hi feenix, how are you, glad to meet you again smile

2. SimeyC profile image87
      SimeyCposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Good luck with this. One thing you should think of though - 30 quality hubs will gain far more traffic than 100 mediocre hubs. If you can create 100 quality hubs that are well researched, have decent keywords and are able to rank on Google on the first page then well done....

....it's not about quantity - quality will always do better in the long run! Why not go for 30 quality hubs in 30 days.

1. profile image0

ya thats good ..
        but i take challenge of 100 good quality hubs

1. SimeyC profile image87

Good for you - I look forward to reading your work!

1. profile image0

thanks for support

3. profile image0

thanks for your replies
      1 more question regarding earning
      i am getting some traffic but not earning
      1.which topic do you thinks best for adsense
      2.which topic do you think best for ebay affilate
      3.which topic do you think best for amezon affilate

You can earn on hubpages only when you get a good amount of traffic to your hubs.

Hope these answers would be helpful to you;

1. For adsense, you can choose any topic. Write substantial articles, do good keyword research.

2. For ebay, look at the products over there and write articles on them. Look for top products on ebay.

3. For amazon, the above (2) applies as it is...

1. profile image0

thanks
          can i write from public domain articles  with some creative writing
          or it will penalised  me by adsense or hubpages .

I have never heard of public domain articles. If duplicate content, it will not be published in here @ HubPages. Always publish original content to get better rewards smile

1. profile image0

ok...
              if you never heard about it please Google it

2. SimeyC profile image87

You should only write unique articles. Spun articles or direct copies of articles or segments of books will be removed from Hubpages and possibly get you banned from Hubpages too.

The more unique and the better the quality the more likely you'll do well on Hubpages.

2. Mmargie1966 profile image83
        Mmargie1966posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I give you lots of credit!  That's quite a challenge!

I would recommend 500-1000 word hubs about business, online writing, politics, or any type of self help, like weight loss, anti aging, mental and physical health and healthy relationships.

Use EBay and Amazon to focus on specific products one may want respectively to the topic, and if there are no "items" use books on the subjects.

This is going to be a whole lot of work, but I'm sure you can do it.  Just be sure your hubs are content rich and not wordy.

Best of luck!  I'm going to follow you to watch your progress.  I have a feeling you will be quite an inspiration.

1. profile image0

thanks. for your valuable reply .
          because i am new to hubpage this type replies boost my confidence like
          sky-rocket
          would you answer what average income should i make if i write good articles as like you writing just asking for general information to get motivated .

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)