Republican Accomplishments since Obama has been in office.

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (57 posts)
  1. peoplepower73 profile image89
    peoplepower73posted 11 years ago

I'm curious to know what have been the Republican congress accomplishments since Obama has been in office? It seems to me all they have done is criticsize everything that he has done and say no to any bill or legislation that he wanted passed.

1. Colonel Reeves profile image60
      Colonel Reevesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Right on!!

2. mrshadyside1 profile image61
      mrshadyside1posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Actually,the Democrats have tried to work across the isle in several cases but sadly I feel only to keep appearances  up. Even though they will act publicly outraged by the new Laws that affect civil liberties only a handful have voted against these bills and the honest truth is that the handful that have rightfully opposed said bills are a mixed group.it seems the only bills that have had by-partisan support are those that have granted questionable broad and troubling power to the military and Executive office.Along with other bills that remove or seriously limit rights of the citizens that are known as inalienable by the Constitution. Where this Congress was said to be the least productive in history they seemed to pull together quite nicely to almost unanimous votes in favor of the NDAA2012,HR347,and several other bills that are now law that 10 years ago Americans would have laughed if you had said this will happen soon. It seems sadly that we as a people are not very well represented on either side any longer.With Super Pacs and anonymous campaign funding along with lobbying members of the House and Senate the average American is of no concern of the elected "public servants" within the halls of our government.
      The bright news is that due to public sentiment there are a couple of new parties that are rising in popularity.Even though these parties may be spin offs of the "big two"their very existence may prove to call attention to the will of the citizen more in the coming election years. As well as tone down the huge and uncompromising egos of the Repubs and at least create an environment where they begin to at least hide some of the disdain they have for the lower middle and poor. The irony of all of this is that our government has been literally run by corporate powers for many years now and contrary to the self entitlement and superiority they feel,they have shown the value and quality of their ability to govern with the collapsed economy and failed foreign policies that have landed the US in a position where no one in the world has any real outward trust in our motives and agendas.The government has become a rogue entity that does not represent the will of the American citizen but of the special interest groups that are holding the mortgage created by unchecked and irresponsible spending.Sadly even though most Americans would not agree with the CIA invading sovereign countries and conducting a shadow drone war and killing without permission of these countries.Unbelievably  tallying nearly as many unrelated innocent civilian casualties as legitimate affiliates of terror organizations despite the reports that mainstream media releases. This is not the conduct of The USA,this is counter productive in a war against terror as it increases the hatred and anti-American sentiment and rightfully so.I know if my wife and sons were on their way home and a Reaper B drone attacked their car with a hellfire or aug missile annihilating them beyond even dental identification I would devote the remainder of my useless wasted life to war against the country responsible. This is not the will of the people of the US we teach our children to be above such behavior yet the men that represent us to the world use no set of values or American standards or morals,but when the  attacks in reprisal come it will be American citizens who will be targeted.This is because for so long the US has been hailed as "for the people by the people" that people of the world see our corrupt rogue agencies as operating with our approval following our collective will.I for one feel these less than moral policies we outwardly promote are not the will of the regular American citizen.The cold war created many monsters and since men of questionable integrity have used those monsters in personal agendas legal or otherwise.Thanks and sorry if I got off topic and carried away

3. Goodluck4ever profile image68
      Goodluck4everposted 11 years agoin reply to this

They (republicans)are trying their best to achieve the set goal for four years. The republican leaders have set their goal is to make Obama a singer term president. And they have done everything in their power to stay the course even at the expense of the people that got them in the office. That tells you the level of hatred and they have for the president- Republicans are shameless!

1. Repairguy47 profile image60
        Repairguy47posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hatred for the president, you must have missed those eight years previous to Obama's election to the presidency.

2. lovemychris profile image76
        lovemychrisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Totally agree. Shameless and Derelict in their Duty. Walk the plank matey's!

4. American View profile image59
      American Viewposted 11 years agoin reply to this

people power,

Your question is what has a Republican Congress accomplished, your question in reality has no merit because there is not a Republican Congress. For Obama's first two years was it Democratic controlled Congress, after the primaries Republicans gain control the house but since the Democrats control the Senate they still control Congress.

The Republicans have put up budgets, proposals, bills all of which upon entering the Senate get tabled by the Democrats. I'll give you a trivia question, do you know, the bills authored by Republicans have gone into the Senate only to be tabled and ignored? I'll save you the time looking it up, it is 2763. The Democrats haven't even submitted that many bills let alone get tabled or brought to the Senate floor. Of course Democratic talking points tell you it's all the Republicans doing all the obstruction.

Look, I'm not saying all those bills by the Republicans are winners it would've changed the world, the fact they could also suck. The point is it was an idea it's a starting point. A place from which civil discussion could've occurred that could have led to possible solutions. But if you only look at it and just arbitrarily toss it aside, well then you get what you deserve. And frankly we could sit and blamed the Republicans Democrats all we want but the truth of the matter is, and you may not want to hear it, but it's our fault. We allowed these bozos to govern like this for too long. We should've held them accountable. We should've voted them out sooner. We should have been more involved. When the Democrats were hiding behind closed doors to pass Obama care everyone should have stood up Republicans and Democrats alike and e-mails were called all the local reps and demanded that discussions been in public for all of us to see. When they were arguing about the debt ceiling and the discussion was going nowhere we should've rose up then to inhaled their feeds to the fire. And when Washington has failed for the last three years to put a budget out there, we should all be up in yelling and screaming at them. LMC is right they are all Republicans and Democrats alike shameless and derelict of the duty make him walk the plank

Right after I left this I found an interesting stat, only 29 % of all bills that went to the Senate were brought to the floor for up-and-down vote.

2. LillyGrillzit profile image78
    LillyGrillzitposted 11 years ago

Excellent question. They have taken into obscurity the ideal that Representatives & Congress is an elected body who serve the interest of THE PEOPLE, they only represent billionaires. Those who are no majority, but unfortunately have enough money to purchase souls wholesale....

3. Colonel Reeves profile image60
    Colonel Reevesposted 11 years ago

As both a Person and a College Professor of Ethics & Society, I cannot conscientiously support any Candidate for Political Office who protects  Wealth-for-the-Rich more than Health-for-the-Poor.
    Rev. Don Reeves, Chaplain/Colonel, USAF Ret/Res)

4. collegedad profile image66
    collegedadposted 11 years ago

The parties look so much alike anymore that it is hard to tell them apart. If we had a Republican president and a democratic congress they would do the same thing. We need to fire 535 people in DC and put a bunch of family farm owners in there. People with common sense and no agenda!

5. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 11 years ago

Lobbying is the biggest problem in Congress....Obama promised no more lobbying and didn't keep that promise..big money talks loud and clear

6. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 11 years ago

Here's their latest:

Friday, May 11th, 2012 | Posted by Bob Johnson

"The “U.S.” House of Representatives Again Promotes Israel Over America
    In yet another sickening display of gutless obedience to the Israel lobby and the Jewish dominated media, the “U.S.” House of Representatives has passed legislation which promotes Israel’s interests over the interests of America and Americans by passing the United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012.

This treasonous bill was sponsored by Zionist and Israel-firster Eric Cantor and Goy Boy Steny Hoyer. Only two Congressmen voted against it, Ron Paul and John Dingell"

Let me guess...yet more money going to Bibi, while we are cutting food stamps, medical, heat, and wages for Americans. sad

peoplepower73posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well said, why do we have to support Israel anyway? What have they done for us other than create trouble in the mid-east.  The neocons were made up of mainly Israeli connected hawks.  AIPAC is one of the most powerful lobby groups in this country.

1. lovemychris profile image76

That's right....and the IDF has killed 2 American college students, and nothing was done about it.

2. American View profile image59

I had to look it up, the bill is HR 4133. Eric Cantor is indeed the sponsor with 304 cosponsors, of those 100 are Democrats 204 are Republicans.the bill highlights the following areas:

International Affairs
      Alliances
      Arab-Israeli relations
      Arms control and nonproliferation
      Computer security and identity theft
      Congressional oversight
      Foreign aid and international relief
      Foreign loans and debt
      Homeland security
      Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information

7. lovemychris profile image76

Well, old gas-bag sums it up pretty well. This is all they've been working towards, in a nut-shell:

Limbaugh: To save the economy, "get rid of everything Obama's done and simply go back to America the way it was"

Back to Bushco.

Yeah right, get rid of Obama, no matter what the cost is to the country. Then when he is out of there, they will fix everything, like bring the gas prices down to $2.50 per gallon on the second day that Mitt is in office. They are so delusional!

So far, there are no right wingers out there to step up to the plate to tell us what the accomplishments of the Republican party are...don't be bashful!

1. mrshadyside1 profile image61

You aren't going to receive a viable response to that challenge dear sir.If anything you may receive some half-truth rhetoric and what I like to call"Used car salesman quick slick mental confusion with a nice hair cut and shiny white smile."or denial.

No offense to anyone that has a nice hair cut and smile.

8. Repairguy47 profile image60
    Repairguy47posted 11 years ago

They've done exactly what their constituents want, block any more idiotic moves by this one term president!

And what of us Americans who voted for him and want his moves? Are we nothing? Is it only you who matter?

I get it: your new TP guy said it. "Compromise is Democrats seeing things my way."

Your way or the highway....Oh, we get it. That's why you're party is through.

Do any of you honestly believe that you are a constituent of the Republican party? If so let me say," hello" I have never met a multi-billionaire in person before.Otherwise you are delusional to think that you actually matter to either party. Although the lesser of the two evils are the Dems they are lesser of two evils.This same old Republican aggression and instant mud slinging is beyond me,how is it that you are not embarrassed when supporting the Republican party when they quite openly state that they do not care at all about what happens to citizens that are not successful?Is this what we should teach our children?Prejudice at socio-financial status? Any time Democrat is mentioned the response is one of anger and violence.Is this the mindset of a democratic people where everyone is entitled to their own belief and opinion regardless of what that is? I do not follow the lines or propaganda of either of the "big two" but i have sat back and watched for years as Republicans would willfully eliminate any other opinion forcefully if they could get away with it and shamelessly block any legislation whether it is beneficiary to even their own agendas due to party affiliation or bribery to elevate party agenda.Whether it is what is best for the American people has no relevance to most of the Republican  party.Sure there are some with good intentions but they are stifled by the vast majority of the representatives of the elite 1%.Furthermore how can anyone who was alive or can read recent history be so impervious to the FACTS of failing economic party philosophies?One out of the last half dozen Republican Presidents were even remotely qualified to lead an economic world power and it wasn't Reagan.It was Bushe senior and his Repub buddies turned on him when he tried to be phi-scaly responsible and you see how long he lasted and he was a tremendous foreign policy leader much much more so than jr.When I hear Repub Rhetoric it just strikes me as sad,because it is not like no one was around or everyone's memory is that short.It is not just an opinion about corrupt un accountable and irresponsible spending.Every time I hear on the news a Republican leader spouting about the deficit I think back to the beginning of this century and the "surplus"that should have lasted for years that was gone in less than two.War cannot be used to justify because historically war creates money and stimulates economies.Obscured by 911 was the report Don Rumsfeld had to woefully conduct stating that within the first year of Bushe's administration the Pentagon had LOST 2,3 Trillion dollars. Now I don't know about any one else but I'm thinking "wow"! Our deficit to date is correct me if I'm wrong 12-15 trillion? Anyway my point being that 2.3 sure would go a long way toward that debt but amazingly nobody ever even investigated the loss of such an astounding amount of money that was just "lost". Jump even farther back to Jimmy Carter and the FACT that he was the one trying to balance the budget and be "conservative" but even his own corrupt party stonewalled him because he wanted to eliminate corruption and cut out gold envelope politics and tie up the loop holes that allowed the system to be exploited.The media and parties portrayed him as a fool and weak but now that time has passed in retrospect many are ashamed at the wrongful treatment of this great leader. From a self made leader to a well versed "actor" that even shamelessly took credit for events that Carter had accomplished just before he took office. For anyone that would argue to any of these statements it is all history and documented to be read and ironically most of this history has been documented by Republican controlled administrations. But hey I'm just a simple man that only knows what he reads in historical archives.

mrshadyside1:  Wow! don't hold back.  I'm glad I gave you the forum to express yourself. It seems like you were just waiting for someone to ask a question like this.  You have enough material here for at least two hubs.

Yeah I guess I should have written a hub,I just get exhausted by the Republican attacks on everyone and the denial of facts. Forgive me if I got carried away.

It's O.K.  I think it's very therapeutic to express your true feelings and thoughts. This is a great forum for doing it. I'm going to let this run for a few more days and then list Obama's accomplishments inspite of the republican blockade that he has to deal with.

As always  you have my respect and appreciation.Thanks for allowing me to vent,also you are right it is very therapeutic.

1. American View profile image59

Shady,

I respect everybody's opinion including yours though I don't agree with you. But I willing to give you the opportunity to back your writing with facts.Show them to me, show me real facts, no blogs, nobody's opinions. All government reports to back your claims be very specific to that promise you I will be.

I do want to preface before we start that I'm an Independent. I am not a Democrat I am not a Republican.I have no skin in either game and I truly see them for what they both are. I love reading responses like yours claiming how are rude and obnoxious and just how so terrible those Republicans are, and of course I get a kick out of reading those who say the same thing about the Democrats. Truth is both sides are ignorant, name-calling, clueless, self-centered, and completely out for themselves.

2. Repairguy47 profile image60

I vote for my congressman and senators who have voted exactly as how I would! I believe I am being represented and based on the fact they will easily win reelection, a majority of us feel that way. Sorry you can't trust your Reps!

It's interesting, you just used a propaganda technique and i'm sure you didn't realize it.  You said: "based on the fact, they will easily win reelection, a majority of us feel that way."

How can that be a fact when it is in the future and the outcome is unknown?  How do you know a majority of us feel that way?

Propaganda? Ok, if you say so. But I would be willing to wager with you that they WILL win easily, up for it?

Nope, I wouldn't want to take your money!  Be careful what you wish for you might get it!

Sir I'm not sure that would be a wise bet,as the Repub party are openly unsatisfied with the front runner and many have given their support to Ron Paul and he is viewed as a dirty word to most loyal R's.Although Ron Paul is the most sensible candidate and qualified as well as uncontrolled by special interest.If Paul gets the nomination Obama will begin to sweat but Romney poses no real threat to Obama.He is outclassed in every aspect of the situation. Placing hope in that corner will just prove even more disappointing than the entire GOP line up excluding Ron Paul.I don't agree with everything Paul is all about but for the most part he has done more for civil liberty during his time in Washington than any of the men running including Obama.His stance on a balanced budget and the corruption in Washington are the reason his own party will betray him and that simple fact is why unfortunately I don't think he will get the nomination.Romney has already turned the middle class and below against him and Mr Romney is practically devoid of charisma and it will take charisma to beat Obama in a presidential run.

I'm not talking about Romney, I clearly stated my congressman and senators. If you or anyone else would care to wager I am game.

My apologies I thought you were implying the Presidential run.I do not know of the men in which you refer and even some R's are honest and have the people at heart, although very few.

Very few? What do you base that on? The problem with liberals is they think they can say things that are untrue and it is fact. Your apology is accepted and my offer still stands!

2. peoplepower73 profile image89

Just because they are doing everything to make Obama a one term President, doesn't mean they represent you. Representatives are elected to office every two years and senators every four years on a staggered basis.  That means half of the senators are up for reelection every two years.  Congressman are more concerned about raising money for their reelections than representing you or me.  They get their money from lobbyists who represent big moneyed interests, like big multi-national corporations and special interests groups.  It's also a revolving door of lobbyist becomings congressman and vice versa.  There is no representation by the people anymore, unless you have megabucks to get them reelected!

I'm sorry, I said they voted the way I would. I pay attention to what those who represent me do. You can continue the propaganda but it will not work on me, are you up for a wager or not?

Well said! Can't be any clearer than that and in support of the facts that peoplepower73 just stated watch cspan some and pay attention to the little mumbling conversations some times caught by the mics. They aren't very concerned with who knows it either.

2. peoplepower73 profile image89

I agree with you, but there is one thing that concerns me about Ron Paul and that is he wants to privatize everything.

Yes that's the same issue I have with him. He is for the protection of civil liberties and the end of corrupt politicians but he is also for unadulterated free market which could lead to every man for himself and the hell with who's caught in the middle.

Don't forget he supports the Personhood Amendment too. Fertilized egg takes precedent over a grown woman. State owns a woman's body--to do with as they see fit.

9. Paul Wingert profile image60
    Paul Wingertposted 11 years ago

Republicans have two purposes in life, kiss billionair's asses and crap on everyone else.

10. carterchas profile image61
    carterchasposted 11 years ago

They have things they like to say they've done:
    1. Relabeled National Healthcare "Obamacare".
    2. Called Progressive Democrats "Communists".
    3. Won the midterm election.

What they have really done:

0.  Nothing.
    0.  Nothing.
    0.  Nothing.

Republican's love to complain.  Their only suggestion is ,
    "Do it like we've always done it."
    which isn't a solution at all.

1. profile image0
      cottageindustryposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It is so obvious for all to see. The republicans desire for Obama to fail, so that they can have a chance to win back the White house.

After this election, most Americans will finally wakeup to the fact that "money corrupts and absolute money, corrupts absolutely"

11. Eric L. Andrews profile image58
    Eric L. Andrewsposted 11 years ago

To clarify, the Democrats have a majority in the Senate and Harry Reid is the Speaker.  They have not passed a budget for three years now.  The House passes budgets and Reid won't even allow them to be debated or brought up for a vote in the Senate.  From 2008-2010, the Dems controlled both the White House, the House and Senate.  Other than a bunch of reckless spending, and a healthcare bill which has personally caused our insurance premiums to double since its passing, I can't think of anything positive they've accomplished.  Both parties are dysfunctional, all of the Congressmen and women make millions while in office, off of insider trading, endless campaign fundraising, etc.  Most Senators are millionaires, and the lobbyists and big money control both parties.  It isn't a party issue, but rather a Washington, D.C. powerbase one.  They divide and conquer us through sound bytes and make even more money in the process.

They need a 60 vote majority, and they don't have it. When they did--the R's filibustered time after time after time.
      Only reason they got healthcare through was because Obama used a special option he only can use once. Can't think of what it's called, but Bush used it to get the tax cuts through in 03.
      Face it: R's have blocked governance---deliberately. And they admit to it.

Throw the bums out.

12. Eric L. Andrews profile image58
    Eric L. Andrewsposted 11 years ago

It was called the 'nuclear' option.  That's because most Americans opposed the healthcare bill, and voiced their displeasure at numerous town hall meetings.  Remember?  Obama couldn't even get enough support in his own party.  Oh, by the way, did you know most of these bills are passed and are about 10% actually written at the time?  For example, the healthcare bill.  Another example was the Dodd/Frank finance reform bill.  I heard two months ago, from a congressman, that the latter legislation was only about 20% written, well after it 'passed' in Congress.  These morons, on both sides, vote for concepts on unwritten bills, and then we get stuck with the mess.  This country is coming to a fork in the road, and a major wake up call.  We all will suffer but those who put their blind faith in the Washington elitists are going to endure the most surprise and anguish.  We are all being used and Democrats don't care anymore about you than do the Republicans.  It's all a game to divide the populance and make money.

A "Dodd/Frank finance reform bill" is like having a Frank and Jessie James Banking reform bill.

2. lovemychris profile image76

America opposed the tax cuts too...and still do. Does that stop them? Not at all. In fact--they are RUNNING on it!

Dodd Frank has helped. As has credit card reform and the consumer protection agency. As did the stimulus and the auto loan. We need MORE of it! Getting banks out of student loans helped too...too bad the interests rates will not go down--as per the TP Congress. Oh, but we WILL give Bibi more money for his country....do Americans want that? WHO CARES?

We ARE at a cross-roads.
      Will gvt be used as the force for good that it is meant to be, or will it be destroyed for the benefit of a bunch of robber baron oil-polluting crooks?

13. lovemychris profile image76

Here's a good one they dun did:

"A Republican-led US House of Representatives has approved a legislative plan to slash $240 billion over the next ten years in a move that would reduce domestic programs such as food stamps and childcare.

The legislation, passed in the Republican-controlled House on Thursday, would bring deep spending cuts in many domestic programs such as Meals on Wheels and food stamps.

Democrats in Congress have reportedly censured the Republican-sponsored measure as “literally taking food out of the mouth of babies,’’ in the words of the House majority leader and California Representative, Nancy Pelosi.

No Democrats in the House voted for the legislation, which was passed along party lines, 218 to 199.

Under the Republican plan, the funds intended for states to run childcare programs, foster care services, Meals on Wheels for senior citizens and other programs that serve some 23 million Americans would be eliminated."

WEll golly-gee.....talk about shoved down their throats huh? Not one Dem voted for it---but they dun did it anyway. That's bi-partisanship- I tell ya!

Well, all you 2010 Repub voters, I have just one thing to say to you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwRGEMCx … re=related

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)