Sick Freak

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (26 posts)
  1. tksensei profile image60
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

I suppose folks have heard about the shooting at the Holocaust Museum in DC today? Some 89 year old sick white supremist SOB.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No Ive been out most of the day !!!
      Oh My mad
      see thats why I hate the current gun laws.
      I know , I know
      sick is mentally sick , but one has to ask the obvious , who has the most lenient gun laws , and gun crime?

2. lxxy profile image60
      lxxyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It disgusts me. But, so many people have spoken well of the guy, too.

It begs to question what chain of events sparked this...

...I do not like his deplorable actions, but I cannot judge him as a person based on this one instance of selfish stupidity.

tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Who has spoken well of him? He has a long history of hatred and violence and he can and should be judged and judged harshly.

3. TrinaLynne profile image69
      TrinaLynneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The amount of hatred in this world is saddening.

2. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Yeah I saw that. Ridiculous. I hope the security guard makes it.

3. dipless profile image68
    diplessposted 14 years ago

I didn't know this been at work all day, thats awful there really are some sick people out there!!

4. tksensei profile image60
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

The security guard has died. He was only 39.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sad

5. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Yeah I just saw that. So sad. sad

6. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

This is absolutely terrible. Ugh.

It's really scary because a few of my friends just visited that Museum last weekend!!!

7. nyliram profile image58
    nyliramposted 14 years ago

Hard to believe it happens in civilised Countries. His age would probably indicate Alsheimers.

1. My Inner Jew profile image60
      My Inner Jewposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is a good point, we can't say he is a supremist...he was 89 and probably lost alot of his mental capabilities...and who knows he could have had ancestors that were jewish or ancestors that were germans...

Of course we can. He has a long track record as one.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Age does not cause Alzheimers disease and does not necessarily make you lose your mental capabilities. I do hope they lock him up and don't be swayed by his age, if he survives.

I found this in an article:

"James von Brunn, described as a 'hard core neo-Nazi', shot a security guard in the attack in the busy tourist attraction located just off the National Mall near the Washington Monument."
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne … useum.html

1. nyliram profile image58
        nyliramposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you so right, seems he has always been sick.

8. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Has anyone got a link to what happened I never heard about it?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this
      1. blondepoet profile image67
        blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

thanks heaps UW will go read

9. fortunerep profile image68
    fortunerepposted 14 years ago

Thanks for the update BP.  Will call my boss man for any updates or news.
    dori

10. RKHenry profile image63
    RKHenryposted 14 years ago

I'm curious as too why it is so terrible? 

Is it so terrible because of where it happened?  Or because someone was shot?  Would you feel the same if it had happened somewhere else, and the victim was an abortion doctor?  Just curious.

The very question is offensive.

2. profile image0
      fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why would you even ask a dumb thing like that.

11. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

It was a criminal act, most probably motivated by hate.  That would be true if the perpetrator was 29, 39 or 89.  It should be spoken of, and treated as such.

12. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I feel the loss for the family of the innocent guard will be huge. What a shock!

13. cashmere profile image77
    cashmereposted 14 years ago

How horrible. Mindless violence every where.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)