Still think politics is real? Still think we have democracy?

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (114 posts)
  1. vector7 profile image59
    vector7posted 11 years ago

You now have your own personal dictator named none other than:

Barack Hussein Obama (aka - Adolf Hitler Jr.)

Presidential Dictatorship

And here is his lovely new bright and shiny toy to play with people's lives without just cause:

Prolonged Detention

Hope you're educated on the holocaust.

Have a joyful day everyone!

1. Josak profile image59
      Josakposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Every time you call Obama a dictator people who have lived under real dictatorships (such as myself) laugh at you, when you compare a democratically elected President to the one of the most murderous men on history you insult the memory of the tens of millions of victims he killed and their families and just demonstrate your ignorance.

vector7posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I guess you think the constitution is still protecting your rights too huh? lol

I figured I'd get a sweet defensive response. Did you watch the vid?

Because I'm doubting you did.

I guess you are a... hmm.... democrat right?

lol...

I suppose the gentleman in the first video speaking is ignorant as well?

Ok Josak. You're entitled to your opinion.

But don't expect me to "bow" to your judgement. I wonder what those victims sounded like before they were victims? Maybe something like posted directly above this?

smile

1. Paul Wingert profile image60
          Paul Wingertposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You know there's other sources of news and political opinion (with actual credibilty) besides Fox News and Limbaugh. So what's it like to live in your little world of fear, ignorance and denial?

Do you know who that is in the video speaking Mr. Wingert?

And did you notice he is in government, not in any news agency, let alone "Fox News." lol

And the second video is from the news. MSNBC to be precise.

What did you do? Skip the videos and head straight for "attack the poster" mode too?

smile

2. Josak profile image59

I am not a democrat and I did not vote for Obama at the last election, I do however know what tyranny is and and how it starts, I lived in a country whose government killed tens of thousands of it's own people for having certain political views, you don't know what tyranny is and I am absolutely certain that tyranny will not come to America under Obama or indeed under any of the presidential candidates. What I object to is your mindless hyperbole which is nothing more than desperate fear mongering I think it's poor and transparent line of argument.

I watched the first video and already knew about the second issue so only watched half of it.

I am not introducing fear. I am introducing facts, and if they happen to induce fear then there may be just cause to be afraid. I am not afraid although I do prefer freedom.

If you cannot see the parallels between Hitler and Obama, then I have nothing more to discuss with you.

I am not a fear monger. The things I've pointed out match completely and there is no lie whatsoever. Pre-mass murdering Adolf took the same actions as are being pursued now.

If you don't like me pointing this out that's fine. But please give the "your ignorant" and the "you're a desperate fear monger" crap up. It's getting a little silly.

Read the rest of the posts here. I am not the only person seeing this unfolding. I'm nearly sure you haven't done your homework either because if you had you wouldn't be so adamant about your beloved leader.

2. profile image0
        EmpressFelicityposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I hear what you're saying, but I think you should watch the videos. After all, Hitler didn't start with the gas chambers - there was a gradual loss of freedoms in Germany that started many years before.

This is just the tip. The ice burg still lays under the water.

I sound harsh in some of my replies I know. But in all truth I don't blame him or anyone for taking the stance against me he does.

After all, the Jews were called victims for a reason. They were deceived.

I'll probably be adding vids as time goes by to turn the flood lights on for the show. It's a very unbelievable undergoing the money holders of the world have undertaken.

2. vector7 profile image59

Forgot to add. I just like poking at the ones that don't see things so clearly.

The worst that can happen is they get upset.

And the BEST thing that can happen is they SEE IT.

smile

3. lovemychris profile image76
        lovemychrisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Not to mention Stalin, who my grandfather escaped from.......they now are fine with the Koch Bros funding their candidates, even though Koch's father got rich thanks to Stalin.

They insult my grandfather and all those like him, who escaped that horror.

And Prescott Bush funded the Nazi's....so really....what kind of legs are they standing on?

1. American View profile image61
          American Viewposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I guess you are OK where Soros got his money.

4. profile image0
        Sooner28posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hey Vector.

I'm not sure why some of the liberals on here are accusing you of using biased videos.  Everything you posted I already knew, but I'm glad you are spreading the word.

I also say this as a liberal who voted for Obama!  My hubs show which side of the aisle I am on, but the NDAA is tyranny, plain and simple.  Neither party (aside from probably a handful from each) is clean on this issue.

5. Ralph Deeds profile image66
        Ralph Deedsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Your comment is ridiculous and doesn't merit a response. Obama is a great improvement over Bush, but he's far from perfect. However, you don't have a clue to what he has done wrong or failed to do. Comparing him to Hitler is meaningless babble.

Ralph,

Are you for Agenda 21?

If it doesn't merit a response, why the response?

Ciao

smile

2. lovemychris profile image76
      lovemychrisposted 11 years ago

First vid: Ron Paul talking about libery....had to turn him off. Read the personhood amendment...that is not liberty.

2nd vid: He did not say people would be detained for 10 years, Rachel....he said the threat to Americans would still be going on in 10 years.

And--I'm wondering why this isn't on Fox news? Seems to me they would support this.....if it came from a Republican.

My feeling is this: There truly are enemies of America in this country....I just hope Obama is going after the right ones.

to me: Al-Queda = CIA and Mossad, far right-leaning traitors.

LMC,

I just love your flip flopping as you stick up for Obama. You were against this calling it entrament camps from Bushco, How FEMA camps were going to round us all up, now they are OK and you hope Obama goes after the right people. You wanted Gitmo closed, Obama says here they will hold them indefinately and you aer OK with that now

3. lovemychris profile image76

"After all, the Jews were called victims for a reason. They were deceived."

They have now become the persecutors....or is it the same group using different fronts?

I think it is: Zionist = Nazi

4. Moderndayslave profile image61
      Moderndayslaveposted 11 years ago

It seems we have a Kleptocracy and yes it is real.

1. handymanbill profile image76
        handymanbillposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I watched the video that you supplied. I agree the Obama is going to far. I also have to agree in what Ron Paul had to say. I think this war is over and it is time to get rid of some of the laws that were past in the Bush Era. the trouble is theses  people get this power and they don't want to lose it.

1. 910chris profile image76
          910chrisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

What we really need to do is repeal the Patriot Act and have our troops come home now! Things have gotten way more out of hand with Obama at the helm. I thought the government under the Obama Administration was supposed to be more transparent, not more secretive and closed-door than the Bush administration

5. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 11 years ago

Any thread that starts off comparing Obama to Hitler is automatically on my ignore list. Godwin's Law...

1. Josak profile image59

Your right I forgot about Godwins law.

2. profile image0

You don't think that bringing in laws that authorise the army to detain people without trial is a tad dictatoresque?

It may be that Obama's administration is just paving the way for even more government powers, in exactly the same way as Bush did before him.

The actual dictatorship will no doubt come after Obama has gone the way of Bush. But the two of them both prepared the ground for it (or rather, they acted as the mouthpieces for the power structure that wants it).

People are so hung up on this "left versus right" cr*p, that they fail to see the wood for the trees.

1. innersmiff profile image65
          innersmiffposted 11 years agoin reply to this

+1

The institution itself is a dictatorship, and Obama doesn't need to openly massacre thousands of people for that to be true. We are witnessing the gradual erosion of our liberties in the form of illegal wars and violations of privacy and private property. This one can not deny, and to call Obama a dictator is simply a statement of fact. People who declare it should not have any qualms about offending people if doing so. The truth can sometimes hurt.

3. vector7 profile image59

I'm sorry for laughing a little buddy.. buddy you kinda asked for this.. wink

You sure ignored it and didn't post did you?

lol

The truth of the matter is, that if you can't see what I stated then you need to re-educate yourself on the holocaust.

And I DON'T mean the part where everyone was mass murdered. I'm alluding to the space of time that LED UP TO the events that took place.

If you can't see the similarities, then you're right. You shouldn't even bother with this thread.

smile

6. getitrite profile image71
      getitriteposted 11 years ago

It must be warm and fuzzy to live in a psychotic paranoid delusion.

But Jesus will protect you from any harm, because Jesus can do magic, and all kinds of wonderful things.

It helps to have a savior when living your life in a psychotic paranoid delusion...especially when that savior hates the very same things that you do.

1. profile image0

Why on earth are you bringing religion into it?

Is Obama an honest man?

And is his "bill" what he states it is?

Looks like Congress caught him red handed and laughs.

And Joe Wilson isn't afraid to shed some light on it either.

Busted

smile

3. vector7 profile image59

Think Obama does a good job?

Don't believe he is burying the country and erasing freedom?

Here is what Reagan had to say about the man. And he didn't even have to call him by name:

Reagan's Wisdom

smile

1. profile image0
          Sooner28posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I was mostly with you until you used Reagan and Joe Wilson as an example of men of wisdom...I guess we have forgotten the Iran-Contra affair :p.

lol..

That was all of Congress stirred up and laughing at Obama.

Not just Joe Wilson.

And it isn't really Reagan that I'm upholding. It's the silly idea that Obama respects the constitution or that he protects our freedom in any fashion or deed.

Reagan just happened to speak about a lot of the crap Obama is currently pursuing and someone made a vid pertaining to it.

With me or not, I posted the OP without support. I'm not too worried about walking it alone Sooner. I'll be fine.

wink

4. lovemychris profile image76

Really? Really--you use Joe Wilson and Ronald Reagan as some sort of truth-seeking fighting-the-power individuals?

ANY one who supported Reagan, Bush, supports Wilson has NO business "schooling" anyone on ANYthing!

Give me a break.

Ummm, where was ole Joe during the Bush administration?? 

Who started this de-regulating, give America to my friends business? (ronnie)

And have any of you READ the personhood amendment?

Where do you get off talking about Obama?

Actually, I have Obama's H.R. 3962 Bill (Obamacare) on my hard drive directly from the government website. All 1990 pages of it.

Which is what he was referring to, and lied about in the vid.

The point is he is lying outright, with all of Congress laughing at his lie, so I'm unsure why "Joe Wilson" is being used as a demeaning factor concerning the overall fact.

A lie is a lie. And boy is that a big one.. lol...

I'll bet you can't wait to get a RFID chip in you either huh? That's in the Bill too.

Target me all you like, I don't mind. I've got enough dirt to build an empire on this little fella, and I don't really care about the general public's opinion of me to be honest. lol

And I get off as an Amercian United States citizen who enjoys the freedoms my Grandfathers fought to protect, and who is determined to hold people accountable for the words that proceed from their mouth and the actions taken through their pens that hold the highest representative office of the people of the United States.

Oh yeah, and to keep the truth visible to anyone who wishes to see it.

Unless it's treason as deemed by you to speak against him?

smile

1. lovemychris profile image76

Uh Huh....when do we start on Bush??

Before or after Obama?

You can post all his freedom crushing crap too.

Signing for the North American Union would be an awesome start as he did it without consulting Congress or the American people and only one well known reporter had the guts to air the fact on national television. (will probably post resources for this later for everyone big_smile)

I don't hold Obama as the mastermind, he is just taking the credit and making things even worse. And he is getting quite cocky and bold with all the powers that be pushing their power through him. The whole government is a riot of criminals with suits and pens like the mob without any authoritative resistance. (with a good man here or there trying to survive the pressure and do what little they can to slow the degradation of the US)

They have utterly scraped the constitution and simply do whatever they wish, and the money is what is behind all of it.

So what you got on Bush? You sound like your dying to drop some bombs of enlightenment I would love to see posted actually.

smile

You don't know??

Enough said. You are not interested in Bush....only Obama.

Good luck. See you in 11 years, see how far you get.

What did you not understand about what I wrote pertaining to the government?

Why are you disregarding everything I say? Is that a joke or something?

I say they ALL destroy our freedoms.

Wanna prove they don't?

Name off your rights there Obama upholder.

I don't care who they are, they are ALL corrupt and the constitution has been eradicated completely. IT DOESN'T EXIST ANY LONGER.

What don't you get about this?

They can lock you up and detain you indefinitely, and even torture you lawfully, for looking at them funny.

But I suppose that you don't have a problem with that???

5. profile image0
        EmpressFelicityposted 11 years ago

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/lolcats-funny-picture-lalalalala.jpg

lol (I know right)

On the other hand..

Awwwww.....

6. lovemychris profile image76

Nope...not until something is done about Bushco do I give a rats patoot about the rest.

You have a problem with that? That's your problem.

1. profile image0

So if - say - a close relative or friend of yours got arrested by your army and slung in jail indefinitely, without trial... you'd be OK with it, as long as it took place under a Democrat government?

Wow.

So--if an administration committed murders, and more-- but never paid for their crimes, you would be ok?

Wow.

1. profile image0

No, I wouldn't be OK with it, no matter which political party the murders took place under.

But then again I've not been brainwashed by any false left-right dichotomy.

SO---when do we get Bush?

7. vector7 profile image59

Here is a good one highlighting Obama's true postion on the Constitution, the NDAA and what it means for everyone in the United States.

So much for rights...

No Constitution. No Freedom.

8. lovemychris profile image76

I know why it's happening.....Bushco is still FREE!

You all gave the green light....what do you want now?

What the FRICK is up with you and Bush?? I already said he is guilty as well.

And you what? Want to defend Barack Obama's???

INNOCENCE????

You seriousssly must be kidding me..........

You are hereby relieved of any further responses from yours truly until otherwise noted...

roll

She is so in love with Bush but will not admit it.

lol . . .

That's rich...

smile

9. vector7 profile image59

""

"An Evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great Nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our Homeland."

-?

George W. Bush???

No.

-ADOLF HITLER

When announcing the Gestapo to the people.

""

10. crazyhorsesghost profile image71
        crazyhorsesghostposted 11 years ago

Neither Party gives a damn about America. All they want to do is line their pockets and promote their own agenda.

You never see them talk about a single important issue. Not one.

It's always either pro democrat or pro republican or the tea party darlings.

None of them want the real issues in front of America is why we have the birth certificate and the school bullies and all the other mess either the democrats or republicans are promoting in their spin game. Oh yes the spin game continues and continues.

TEXTILES

Whole cites in the American south are now little more than Ghost Towns. The Cotton Mills and the houses are now being torn down. Right around me here in North Carolina its sad. But the Spin Game Goes On.

Steel

Have you looked at Gary Indiana or Detroit Michigan. Block after Block of Ghost Towns. Gary Indiana and Chicago Heights Illinois are GHOST TOWNS
        But the Spin Game Goes On.

Hunger In America

One in 5 people in America is hungry.
        The fastest growing population in Soup Kitchen Lines Is Women And Children.
        But The Spin Game Goes On.

15,000 Homeless In New Orleans

Yes 15,000 plus people living in downtown New Orleans and another 300,000 who can't come home yet. All these years after the hurricane.

America's Roads And Bridges Are Falling Down

In the next twenty five years America is going to have a problem like never before.

And I could go on and on but all anyone cares about is the bullshit issue of the day either the Democrats or the Republicans or the Tea Party Darlings Are Pushing That Day Or That Week.

We should refuse to support any current politician. They should all be thrown out of office. We need a line when we have National Elections that says

NONE OF THE ABOVE.

A couple of votes for None Of the Above would change the USA forever. FOREVER

But you can just keep playing their political spin games while America circles the drain.

I really can't believe that the average American can be stupid enough to keep playing their political spin games.

Stand up and refuse to play the SPIN GAMES

Say your an American first and to hell with party politics and spin games.

Agreed.

11. vector7 profile image59

"...when you compare a democratically elected President to the one of the most murderous men on history..."

-Jasak

I forgot to set the record straight about this. Adolf Hitler was ELECTED as CHANCELLOR of Germany.

--------------------------------------

chancellor (n)

bing.com
        chan·cel·lor
        [ chánssələr ]   

head of parliamentary government: the chief minister of government in some parliamentary democracies

So how about don't call me ignorant if you aren't correct in your understanding of the matter.

Here is a little insight to help.

Adolf Hitler as German Chancellor

1. rlbert00 profile image75
          rlbert00posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but you've got your facts wrong...Adolf Hitler was NOT elected Chancellor of Germany, he was APPOINTED Chancellor of Germany by President Paul von Hindenburg. The last election that Hitler participated in he lost in his bid to unseat Hindenburg as President of Germany.

Ahh. THANK YOU. That helps my stance. Indeed you seem to be right. I assumed they went through the CORRECT procedures seeing as that's how an actual "chancellor" would be placed into his position.

I wonder if Martial Law and all the rest of this talk of Obama's will lead to another election or if he will just "appoint" himself as head of the States. After all, it is in his own words... "My Administration."

Either way, the point is he was to be chancellor of a parliamentary democracy. If he obtained it ill-fashioned then there's another similarity to Obama!

Obama doesn't do ANYTHING according to the law, as it seems in his mind he is above the law. Matter of fact, the Constitution that he vowed under Oath to defend and protect has been set ablaze and is writing his what? New "ad hoc" legal framework to imprison you, torture you, or assassinate you without reason.

What was the Constitution for again?

smile

12. vector7 profile image59

Here is one of my personal favorites for everyone. Simple and obvious.

Think Hitler and Obama are nothing alike?

Think again. smile

The New Age Hitler

13. profile image0
        Sooner28posted 11 years ago

The Hitler comparison is obviously bogus, the the two original videos are informative and insightful.

So imprisoning US Citizens, torturing them, and assassinating them legally is NOT like Adolf's set up?

Since when was this NOT what Adolf did? He criminalized those living in Germany, and "his administration" like Obama's "my administration" chose who was free, and who lived and who died.

Obama can now do anything he so desires with any US Citizen including murder them and he can't be compared to Hitler?

I really just see a whole lot of "bogus" "your ignorant" "is ridiculous" "you don't have a clue" "meaningless babble" and so forth and no explanation how any of what I point out isn't legitimate.

The best ATTEMPT at some kind of explanation I've seen is LMC, who is now blacklisted unless I see less bias and bush and more sensible approach to the overall picture of the gov't, who seems to think Bush is the mastermind even after he is out of office and apparently still believes there is a such thing as republican or democrat, or left and right...

Every video with the facts - including recordings of his own words and then contradicting his own words, such as his Oath to protect the Constitution and then ON AIR being TREASONOUS to our country by breaking his Oath as president and calling our Constitution flawed, and deeply flawed rather than upholding it - should be considered an OBVIOUS eye-opener to all those without an "undying love" for the fool who lies to their face and to the entire Nation.

If taking power to do things against our country is not "Hitler" in behavior, including "seizing" (stealing) our possessions against the Constitution, "detaining" (imprisoning) our people against the Constitution, "torturing" (Americans) our people against the Constitution, and "assassinating" (killing) our people against the Constitution...

Then I have no clue what else he has to do to be a spitting image in the making.

smile

Who killed 3,000 Americans on the morning of 9/11?

I say it was an inside job.--with help from Israel.

If I have to take you seriously, do you have to me?

I'll make a consideration in hopes of decent dialogue:

Glad to hear you think it an inside job. So does nearly every military personnel I know and/or have heard speak on the topic freely.

They (military personnel) also state Osama was dead long before the bs the gov't has fed everyone. And this is the military...

Of course, this is all hearsay, but then so is the government's bs. I trust my soldiers though.

------------------------

Concerning taking me seriously:

I would and do, with all my efforts, take people seriously when they don't disregard what I've said.

I don't pick and choose people. I state what they've done, which is what THEY chose, not me.

If you claim Obama upholds the Constitution when IN HIS OWN WORDS he does not. Then no, I absolutely will not take you seriously. How can I when the man spoke the words on record and I can hear them with my own two ears? Of course, if I hear reason and someone (you included) admits what is on record then I take them serious. I can't take denial of obvious facts seriously though. It's like hearing someone state water (h20 at variable but average 70 degrees fahrenheit) is a solid.

We have no freedom left, and yes it was happening while Bush was holding office, and while Clinton was holding office, and prior to Clinton and Bush holding offices.

But OBAMA just takes the cake here, as he is the one making the speeches, taking the credit, and so - I GIVE IT TO HIM. Doesn't mean I don't count the other two previous ding dongs responsible. Or any of the others involved in the overall methods that have erased our freedom.

In all fact though, the money behind him is what makes the decisions. He is just a mouthpiece willing to do whatever he's told. The government as a whole is corrupt, not just the front man..

Of course, though, things can sway and change in the power world and regardless of who it is driving the choices made.....

FREEDOM is GONE. lol

And who is spouting his mouth to the world and taking credit again?

wink

Al Qaeda killed 3000 people and more as they continue to die today on 9/11. You have been debunked so many times, your theories are most incredulous, you speak from hatred and your theories do not work.

Vector, I have yet to be one military personnel that believes 9/11 was an inside job or even believes bin Laden's been dead for years.

Well, I believe I spoke of that as hearsay did I not?

My theories? Did you not hear Obama call OUR Constitution "...flawed..." and "...deeply flawed..." yourself? That is a FACT Mr. Desperate. And so is the Patriot Act. And so is the speech he made himself saying his "team" would write up legal framework to imprison you "legally" indefinitely if they so feel the fancy. Which the Patriot Act already allows anyhow as they've already used it domestically on citizens. FACTS. Right out of his OWN MOUTH.

Or did you skip one or both of those videos because I "...speak from hatred..."?

lol

Pah-leeze.

BTW, give me some evidence the government ever had his body..

Such a sad day when a gov't can't back up their claims to the people they "supposedly" serve..

lol..

Why don't you do what I requested LMC do and list off your rights then?

Do you have any? Cuz I promise you don't. wink

"...hatred..."

WHAT A JOKE!!!

lol

Vector,

I think you misunderstood, The first paragraph was not directed at you but to LMC.

lol.. I did indeed then. I was somewhat shocked..

It seems to fit perfectly then.

Apologies for my error AV. I figured you went rogue on me too. Ahem..

Although I don't count the gov't so innocent as to not have staged such a thing. Especially with their adamant attitude toward the "War on TERROR"

lol

Glad to hear that actually. I liked how you revealed LMC's love for Bush for us all.

big_smile

yes--it's fine for all of them to tell me daily about who and what I hate.

I'm glad to see you took offense when you thought he meant you vector...welcome to my world.

I've proven I'm not a respecter of persons well over in this thread LMC. big_smile

I respect the truth, and those who respect me. I don't respect silly ideas or lies.

The truth does a world of good, while a lie is nothing more than a black hole that sucks more and more life and truth away from people the longer the lie lives.

Have you noticed how many have attacked me in here LMC?

I believe I should be stating, welcome to MY world.. lol

smile

I guess I have a different take than you....some people choose to call it good vs evil.

I have an intuition that Obama is with those military who know 9/11 was an inside job...same military who knows that global warming is real and a threat to US citizens.
                I believe the O admn is setting up detention for those who committed 9/11 and the like.

I think there are plenty of people::world-wide::, who are going after the perpetraitors. And it's not just USA they hit.

I think their time is over. But they are vicious and they are deadly and they are spoiled babies. Psychos. One must walk with egg-shell like precision around them. Like the old Native Americans used to act towards their enemies.

I know in my heart those who died will be avenged. Not for re-venge, but for an end to it once and for all.

So you think, sincerely.... That all the actions Obama is standing FOR and NOT AGAINST to erase all your freedom is for your own BENEFIT???

You think we need soldiers to be assimilated into the domestic police force? Like the Gestapo?

And you think, that giving the government the power to treat you like a criminal without evidence is going to bring something good for us?

REALLY?

hmm

Really.

I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..

Gimme just a second..

( lol lol lol lol lol lol lol )

Welp.. I see how they scrapped the Constitution so easily.

Another sincere question. I won't laugh this time. I'll cry inside. lol

You going to get one of those RFID Chips stuffed into you that his Bill mandates? (H.R. 3962 - "Obamacare")

smile

14. lovemychris profile image76

"You were against this calling it entrament camps from Bushco, How FEMA camps were going to round us all up"

No I wasn't. I read the material, but it mostly came from Alex Jones....he was the one pushing the whole Y2K thing that never happened.

I never made an issue of Gitmo either.
        And it was your Congressmen that put the Kibosh on that.

My issue is 9/11....this should be obvious by now. And I have to sit here...for 11 years now, and be ridiculed, called a tin-foiler, anti-American, traitor....and now watch all you people come after Obama with daggers....and when I mention Bush....you make jokes about how much I love him.

Good luck in your Obama Derangement Syndrome....

In your zeal to "Get Obama"---you are letting the psychopathic sadists off the hook.

Have at it...get back to me when something is done about Bush/Cheney et al.

Ooops...you're about to elect them back in to power, aren't you?

my oh my.

You suren have a short memory or are suffering from Alzheimer. You were so all over that FEMA issue and blaming it on your Bushco.

As for the 911 issue, do not sit there and play the we pick on you crap, a typical left move from people who attack all the time and do not like being called on it, you have been quite clear and get on everyone who disagrees with you. You have been pretty aggressive on that issue.

I have said many times, I like the Obama character, it is his policies that suck. Am I happy to see Romney, not at all, is he better than Obama, hell one of Jeff Dunhams Puppets would be better than Obama

1. handymanbill profile image76
            handymanbillposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Jeff Dunhams puppets are great I vote for one of them.

I vote for Peanut.

You prove that to me av.... You have me CON-fused with someone else. I did not get heavy into the fema camps....
            Abugharib?: oh heck yes.
            Iraq invasion for Shekinah? Oh yes.

I'm playing no victim...I'm telling YOU Bush is no victim! When all I ever hear is "you just hate Bush...you just hate Jews...."

And you all can bash Obama and Muslims to hearts content, and NOT be thought of as Haters?

and I haven't seen you praise Obama...only once.

Your Hubs make fun of him.....and praise Republicans. Under the guise of Independent.

My articles do not make fun of him, they take an issue, spell out the facts and it is up to the readers to decide what the truth is. I always find it interesting when I write an article about a left idea not much gets talked about, but when I write about Republican idea holy cow the left comes out of the wood works.

You have a very short and selective memory LMC.I wish I had the ability and the time to go back to all your posts from the summer. You were all over those FEMA camps, you can deny it now and that's fine. What do you expect to hear from people with the way you bash Bush, be honest and tell the truth YOU HATE BUSH!!! There that so hard to admit. I told you time and time again I don't hate Obama I don't like his policies, Joe Biden on the other hand I have an extreme dislike for and honestly I think Obama should dump him.

I searched hub pages fema camps-forums....so far, all I see is a whole lotta Obama-bashing....gone through 4 forums...haven't seen myself yet...

And here we have a typical right wing attitude:

I hate Bush, but you don't hate Obama.....so typical. sad

okay since you looking here is your chance. Show me just one time where you said something nice about George Bush. Provide the link, I don't think you can.

That's not the accusation! You accused me of being all over the fema camp thing and blaming Bush....

From what I see of it, it's all these anti-Obama people blaming Obama!

BLAMING EVERYONE WITH OBAMA TOO!!! lol

You must be his mother in all reality.. Ahahaha.. jk jk

But seriously. I don't like Bush, Clinton, Obama, Biden, Hillary, and you can add a bunch to that corrupt bunch of freedom thieves list if you like. All the way down to 1935 when they handed everything over the the non-federal "federal reserve."

Although, Kennedy seemed a freedom fighter. He didn't like being pushed around.

I don't pick favorites. I pick freedom.

Well, I'm seeing all these people with their undies in a bunch over what Obama might do...could do....will do....

And I'm telling you I believe the former administration already participated in the murder of 3,000 Americans, who did nothing more than go to work that day.
                        Not to mention the other deaths that came as a result.

Forgive me if I feel my anger is much more justified, and the ignoring of Bushco to go after Obama, ridiculous in the extreme.

That's it.

You all have a party getting O.

I'll stick with my beliefs thank you, and hope I am right about Barack.

15. vector7 profile image59

I guess no more disagreeing with Obama boy, or any of his goons either.

Because:

Just as Achmed the dead terrorist says...

I KILL YOU!!!

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001803121/4827642964_obama_change_nazi_xlarge.gif 
                                                     "Paid for by Obama for America."

big_smile

16. vector7 profile image59

Hope you're ready.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001117879/Martial-Law-Cops-Goons-19915869882_xlarge.jpeg
        The government is not your friend.

Martial Law

17. vector7 profile image59

Hey AV..

I think you said you never heard a Vet state 9-11 was a lie/inside job?

Or that Osama has been dead long before they claimed they "killed" him?

Always a first for everything:

Vet's Video

Sorry, still waiting for the first. This guy is telling a story from someone who told him a story of someone who was suppose to be in the know. I got a bridge for sale if you are interested.

I said hearsay, from Vets.

Don't start begging for proof when I never claimed any. I just said I trust my soldiers, whether anyone else here does or not. I would be one had it not been for that retarded woman long ago who convinced me I shouldn't leave our "future" family.

You can think what you like on that issue, because I know what's logical to me. And that point doesn't even need be proven to state the obvious in the OP.

Respectfully, I have heard plenty others telling the same story and I don't trust the gov't and do trust the ones actually sticking their neck out for me. Why would they lie? lol

smile

18. vector7 profile image59

Oh yeah, and the "passive resistance" he was talking about (Occupy movement) pursuing after Martin Luther King's teachings?

Not anymore Citizen. You'll be a "Felon"...

That's right.

Peaceful Felons

19. ddsurfsca profile image71
        ddsurfscaposted 11 years ago

what do you mean - still?  You are assuming an awful lot, there are a group of many that never did to begin with.

1. ddsurfsca profile image71
          ddsurfscaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

ps.  You boys are throwing around some powerful words with big meanings.  I'm not sure you fully understand some of them either, for what we have here in the USA may be crooked, may be full of liars, and people on the take, but they are not tyrants, or dictators for that matter.  There are words for them though, and some aren't \very nice.

Didn't watch the vids either I take it?

Tenth grade young man seized without cause by federal agents who stormed the house.

Kid never did anything wrong nor had a background. Mom still hasn't been told anything about her son who was took.

Their legal basis?

The Patriot Act.

Now you have your tyrants.

And what is the power to MURDER American Citizens without any evidence, due process, or trial if not tyranical???

Thanks by the way, I haven't wrote that word yet, but it fits GREAT.

20. vector7 profile image59

I read your response up there LMC.

Re-blacklisted. big_smile

Until you quit hiding behind bush to attempt to worship your lying "tyrant." (thanks ddsurfsca)

Enjoy your all powerful masta.

The one who is ABOVE the law..

Even unto his own citizen's murders.

smile

21. vector7 profile image59

I'm a little amazed at some of the people [a lot of them actually] here.

I guess he is going to have support when he begins his depopulation bs as well..

It's no wonder millions of jews were killed if the people of Germany sounded anything like this.

I can't believe we have went from complete freedom, to NO FREEDOM...

And everyone is still supporting the little Hitler Jr.

History repeats itself though right? lol

Go Obama go! They'll give you everything! You're the savior!!! The king of the world! You deserve the right to kill people without being questioned! Even us if you want o great leader!

lol

good grief... lol...

1. Josak profile image59

AHHAHA  you will find the majority of us either don't like Obama or feel fairly neutral about him, personally I don;t like him very much but that is completely separate to the baseless stuff you throw around.

But I'll tell you what, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, if Obama leaves the presidency without "depopulating" then you owe me $100 if he does start some kind of mass "depopulation" and the US turns into Nazi Germany before he is out of the Presidency I will send you $100 are we on?

Baseless nothing. It's all in the Bills they're writing up, and out of his own mouth.. And yet well over half the time his mouth contradicts the paperwork..

You gonna send me a hundred bill huh?

After he executes us all?

lol

Well ok.. But I don't think it'll be any use to me then. lol..

I'll be with my maker.

smile

22. Xenonlit profile image60
        Xenonlitposted 11 years ago

We have never been a democracy and anyone who says so is lying. We do not directly elect our president, and it is far too easy for freaks to lie and cheat their way into the lesser houses of government.

A true democracy would allow the people to decide on specific laws and spending issues. We will never have a democracy while people like Paul and Boehner have the power to act like fools while doing nothing for their nation.

23. lovemychris profile image76

I geuss you don't hear me.....
        I have a different take.

I think there is a cabal of good guys, and Obama is one of them.

They are dems, repubs, non political, from all countries, and all militaries.

This particular neo-con/zio/dominionist-christian Cult in America are nothing like the Repubs your father knew.

They are like a virus that has fanged onto America, and....we must get them off.

And everyone is letting Bush/Cheney off the hook, or they'd be on trial right now.

That's what hopefully will happen, now that Obama has put us in International Law again. WE can't hide behind American Jurisprudence, which protects these horror show people.

1. profile image0

Whatever roll

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0902/denial-drinking-passout-denial-party-demotivational-poster-1234111824.jpg

24. lovemychris profile image76

That's right...if I don't see things your way: I'm a kookoo drunk.

Tired of that attitude....but used to it.

Ron Paul! Ron Paul! huh? Abortion is not a red herring...it's life or death. And freedom and self-determination.

Things that MEAN something....not like this "they are all the same" non sense.

Go on and do what you people do: look down your noses at me.

Whatever.

1. profile image0

Actually, I never meant to imply anything about your drinking habits (I have absolutely no idea whether you're teetotal, alcoholic, or any of the gradations in between).

I just did a Google image search for "denial ain't a river in Africa" and that was the wittiest image that came up. (It was a toss up between that and the guy with the comb-over who was trying to pass it off as a freak shower cap incident.)

FWIW, I do think you're in denial but it's clear now that you're never going to listen to reason and are only going to either take things personally or try and turn it round into an anti-Bush crusade, while ignoring the fact that Obama's lot have merely taken up where Bush left off.

I have better things to do with my time than debate with people who refuse to, well, debate.

Since you all know Obama--know all about him:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world … wanted=all

"It was a toss up between that and the guy with the comb-over who was trying to pass it off as a freak shower cap incident."

lol

You chose wisely...

25. lovemychris profile image76

Since he's JUST like Bush, and the Republicans ALWAYS gave Bush a hard time...snark:

"Mr. Obama was taking a drubbing from Republicans over the government’s decision to read the suspect his rights, a prerequisite for bringing criminal charges against him in civilian court.

The president “seems to think that if he gives terrorists the rights of Americans, lets them lawyer up and reads them their Miranda rights, we won’t be at war,” former Vice President Dick Cheney charged.

and:

"About four months into his presidency, as Republicans accused him of reckless naïveté on terrorism, Mr. Obama quickly pulled together a speech defending his policies. Standing before the Constitution at the National Archives in Washington, he mentioned Guantánamo 28 times, repeating his campaign pledge to close the prison.

But it was too late, and his defensive tone suggested that Mr. Obama knew it. Though President George W. Bush and Senator John McCain, the 2008 Republican candidate, had supported closing the Guantánamo prison, Republicans in Congress had reversed course and discovered they could use the issue to portray Mr. Obama as soft on terrorism."

The parties are nothing alike. GOP are Vipers.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
      Necessary
      HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
      LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
      Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
      AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
      Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
      CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
      Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
      Features
      Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
      Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
      Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
      Marketing
      Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
      Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
      Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
      Statistics
      Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
      ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
      ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)