Well, Look who is trying to Cover there A**

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (117 posts)
  1. OLYHOOCH profile image61
    OLYHOOCHposted 11 years ago

Well,,,, would you look at who is trying to cover there A**...... IT'S NOT MY FAULT.

Trump, Get off my bandwagon, and, I have too words for you,,, YOUR FIRED...

OK, You guys were right. I was on the wrong track, following the wrong person, and I took all the slamming you gave me like a man.

And YES, I am still Following Sheriff Joe on, WND.

Now, this Trump thing, just kills me. Had to let you get your HEE-HAWS. I am.

OLY

WND EXCLUSIVE

Trump slaps CNN: Report Obama birth fraud!

Blames network's dismal ratings on refusal to expose eligibility scandal

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/trump-slaps- … rth-fraud/

2. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

I think Trump looks like an ass on this issue.  CNN showed the birth certificate and newspaper birth announcement.  They consider the issue closed and I agree with them.  This is enough to make me miss McCain as a beacon of reason and fair play in comparison to silent Romney and his Trump sideshow.

1. DannyMaio profile image60
      DannyMaioposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'
      So do you honestly believe Obama did not give the info to the agent for the book or didn't approve it from 1991 to 2007? then it was changed in 2007 before the election? This is a fact, this booklet was sent out since 1991 promoting Obama and others from the agency and he didn't give the info or approve it for 16 years?? It isn't like just one thing appeared, how about his grandmother in Kenya stating he was born there? how about Michele saying his home land more than once while giving a speech? He not releasing his college transcripts and records? how did he pay for college? He said he was going to be the most transparent president!

It is either he wasn't born here or he is a liar and committed fraud to obtain money for college as a foreign student etc... you can not have it any other way!
      You can not deny the booklet stating he was born in Kenya raised in Indonesia and Hawaii! was this too sell more books? so he is a liar! the easiest way is for Hawaii to release the micro film from that time. Strange why they wouldn't???

3. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 11 years ago

Get used to it...the new thing is to say Obama faked the uproar over his birth certificate...Hucklesbee and  some other Righty are doing it.

I'm sure one of them is going to slip, like Santorum did, and just flat out call him a N.

when did santorum slip? please show proof. thanks

1. American View profile image61
        American Viewposted 11 years agoin reply to this

She can't so she will change the story

1. lovemychris profile image76
          lovemychrisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

If you say so:

"John Edwards has seen more time in court than Dick Cheney and all every Wall Street speculator who crashed the economy combined."

Repub DA: revenge motive they say. Abuse of power for personal vendetta.

As I said, changed the story

DC Debbie‏

"Everyone is pissed over a Vice-Presidential candidate mistrial and I'm still fuming over Vice Pres Cheney's lack of trial for war crimes"

2. lovemychris profile image76

Were you absent during the GOP circus of idiots?

He was giving a speech and called Obama a Nig....and then corrected himself. You can you tube it I'm sure....

1. psycheskinner profile image84
          psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

To be fair the whole word did not come out, so exactly what he meant to say is a matter of conjecture.

I know...just like he slipped with Blaaah people.

4. lovemychris profile image76

You know--I've heard "awful", "terrible", "weak", "feckless", "abject failure",
    "worst president ever"....said about Obama,

but "vulture capitalist" is too much character assasination for tender Repub ears?

Obama called Mitt to congratulate him for the nod.....do you think Mitt told him to "take a hike"?
    "eat sh__"?
    "go suck an egg"?
    "don't speak to me, underling"?

"You weren't born here, nanee nanee nana"

You mean like the vulture capilalists Obama has surrounded himself with?

5. eternals3ptember profile image61
    eternals3ptemberposted 11 years ago

Hell, Bush Jr. was appointed POTUS without a recount. The GOP is phenomenal, they really are.

6. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 11 years ago

Name ONE politician who doesn't try to cover their "a$$" after public reaction to their statements? roll

True Cas, very true.

7. DannyMaio profile image60
    DannyMaioposted 11 years ago
  8. American View profile image61
    American Viewposted 11 years ago

There is no doubt in my mind Obama was not born here but it should not be an issue in this election. That should have been vetted in 2008. Besides there is plenty to hold Obama accountable for with all his failed policies.

They have nothing to say, like the left media, not saying a word about the 1991-2007 booklet stating he was born in Kenya! Quiet as a mouse!

Like i stated, either he is the biggest liar or he wasn't born here! that simple.

He may have been born here but illegally said he was from Kenya to get financial aid as a foreign student, hence why he doesn't release his school records...yeah the most transparent president my a$$

9. psycheskinner profile image84

I am willing to take the word of the State of Hawaii over some guy who made a brochure.  And he got a standard student loan, which he paid back over decades like many other students not foreign aid. The fact you think he got foreign aid suggests that the facts don;t have much to do with how you form opinions on this subject.

This isn't some guy who made a brochure! It was a booklet from the agency who were promoting authors! Obama had to give the info to them and confirm it after publishing it! HE CLEARLY STATES BORN IN KENYA!! was it done to sell more books? or was he born in Kenya? We both do not know 100%.

Also the Long form was proven to be a fake! It was computer generated! you can easily see the Maricopa county cold case unit video which shows in detail and can not be refuted. Top experts in the country all agree that what was put on the White house site was a computer generated birth certificate and could not be authenticated! That is a FACT sweetheart.

Can you please show the proof that he received a standard loan and was paid back, I didn't know you had this info? Obama has not released that info and strange that you have it...please share with everyone so we can put that part to rest. Thanks

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
        Uninvited Writerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

They have said it was a misprint. Someone misunderstood. That is not evidence of anything other than poor proofreading. No one probably even read the brochure until 2007.

LMAO, what a lame a$$ excuse. It was in print for 16 years before miraculously changing in 2007 just before running for president and just a misprint???? Please you can not be that stupid to really believe that!

Where did they get Kenya from??? why not Indonesia or some other Country? why was Raised in Indonesia and Hawaii added? Please....stop the nonsense!

Like I stated was it because it would sell more books? was it because back then he didn't think he would run for president? Why hasn't he released his school records?? Why has Michele stated in a few speech's his home country??? We know he lived in Indonesia for a few years and went to school there and listed as Muslim for religion, where are the papers changing him back to American? The list goes on and any person with an ounce of brains would want to know the truth!
          Why won't they just give the microfilm from Hawaii??? Why all the hiding? So it has to be either he is a big liar and scam artist or he wasn't born here! can not have it any other way.

Supposedly the writer mixed up Obama with his father.

You believe this because you want to believe it, mistake are made whether you admit it or not.

Tell me how they doctored the birth notices that were published in the paper at the time of his birth...in Hawaii?

Michele said his home country in the same way people called Ireland JFKs home country... country of his ancestors.

Name calling is unnecessary.

Yeah and he didn't change it for 16 years???? You believe what you want! He had to give the info or correct it after verifying what was going to be sent out!

Strange how just before he was running for president did it get changed!

You do know the cold case unit investigating this has over 120 people who were not born in Hawaii(mostly Asian) who received birth certificates from Hawaii back then and weren't born there! Anyone can put a birth announcement in the paper! the grandparents did it. Where are the hospital records? You know as well as I do back in the 60's it was very easy to get away with things as there weren't any computers. The cold case unit has the top experts in the world affidavit that say what was put on the WH website was an electronic document and can not be Authenticated. These are the same people who investigate cases for government. Just supply the Microfilm and this should be over. But they won't, they are blocking everything.

2. DannyMaio profile image60

Also it is a known fact the Grandmother worked for the state of Hawaii!

3. DannyMaio profile image60

If she mixed him up with Father, The father wasn't raised in Indonesia and Hawaii!!! what is that excuse?

It was a mistake.  Mistakes happen.  The state, hospital and local paper all recorded his actual birth.

Then why are they refusing to release the microfilm???? why all the hiding? and for the record no hospital records have been released, that is a lie! they have been trying for years!

The full birth certificate is a record endorsed by the hospital and officially witnessed.

Yes Mistakes do happen and why did it take 16 years to fix???? We all know he had to give the info, the person putting it together wouldn't know his info and if the Mistake was made being it was his first book, you know he checked everything with a fine tooth comb! he had to approve what was being sent out! but not until 16 years later was it changed???? Please you sound extremely gullible! nobody said anything about that, but they knew it would come up and had it changed in 2007.

Because nobody cares enough to bother.  there are brochures out there saying I am Australian, including from a publisher, but it isn't true.  Of course given the loss of my birth certificate when the hospital closed I am sure it would be enough to some people to try and get me thrown out of the country.

10. psycheskinner profile image84

My publisher put out a brochure saying I am Australian (I'm not).  This kind of material is indeed made by "some guy".  Unlike birth certificates which are created a little more carefully.

The material about his loan in in his biography and I am sure it would be easily confirmed. Even Trump hasn't suggested he got foreign aid to it must be a more than usually crazy claim.

But if you think the State of Hawaii forged a birth certificate I am not sure what you would count as evidence.

OK and YOU CORRECTED IT DIDN'T YOU? WHY DID HE NOT CORRECT IT UNTIL 2007?????
      WHY AFTER 17 YEARS???? JUST BEFORE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

PLEASE, If the shoe was on the other foot you would be curious why also! If you deny that then your lying to yourself!

Oh, if it was Bush LMC would be having a caniption over it

1. Cody Hodge profile image60
          Cody Hodgeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Eh, he didn't even win the election anyway. Even if he was from Canada, he would have just had his brother do the dirty work for him.

So because he said he received a standard loan in his biography it must be true? No one can confirm it because he would not release his college records! But because he approved the 1991 bio about him for the authors booklet and claims he was born in Kenya...way back before he even thought of becoming president that doesn't count? do you pick and choose what you want to believe? Also if it was a mistake why didn't they put Indonesia or another country? why Kenya? If that doesn't sound strange to you you seriously are lying to yourself or just brainwashed.

1. profile image0
        PrettyPantherposted 11 years agoin reply to this

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."--Euripides

3. DannyMaio profile image60

Also for your info the authorities have confirmed that many people and they have over 100 mostly from Asia back in the 60's could easily get a birth certificate even though they weren't actually born there. It was a lot simpler back then before computers then it is now! These are actual facts you can easily look up.

As the foreign student thing, I'm not sure if he did or not, he will not release his transcripts and records. Why would he not release them if he doesn't have anything to hide? He claimed to be the most transparent president ever.

11. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 11 years ago

GOP & the Romneys still desperately hanging on to a delusion?

Actually, at this point, who really cares if President Obama is a citizen of the United States or not? He could be a voluntary resident of  the "Intergalactic Federation of "Zeta Reticuli" for all we care - This ridiculous non-issue which is now permanently linked to the Romney's courtesy of D Trump, one in which makes them appear even more mentally unstable than previously noted, has been rendered irrelevant after witnessing all the good our current President has done for the 99% who reside in this country - He has proven himself in good faith and has earned the right to lead, unlike the greed driven Romney's or "Knucklehead of New York" -

My question right now revolves around whether or not the Romney's are corporate criminal tax evaders, social security / medicare dismantlers who possess the legal standing or mental capacity to even be considered as "Candidates" for the highest office in the land let alone actually occupy it -

Moreover, if President Obama's demonstrable first term Accomplishments & Achievements are indicitive of what to expect from an evil "Foreigner" running this country, we absolutely need to import more of them ASAP to run as candidates for consideration in 2016 -

Any fool who links Romney to trump is a real A$$ and grasping at straws. If this was the case Obama is linked to Bill Mair and his hatred of women, especially Conservative women. Didn't Obama take 1Million from him?

1. Cody Hodge profile image60
        Cody Hodgeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Just like everyone who tried to link Obama to Rev. Wright after accusing Obama of being a Muslim?

Bravo. Agree whole-heart!

And Bain capital is rumored to have been into money-laundering. Maybe that's why he ersed his files....something to do with that?

there we go again  RUMORED!!!! all you ever have! Give facts and stop the BULLSHIT

You mean like Obama wasn't born here?

Look it up yourself. I do not have access to gooogle thanks to corporations invading the internet.

It's been around since the 90's.--not somethign Orly Titz dreamed up.

2. profile image0

LOL, you're so funny.  A guy who doesn't accept a state-issued birth certificate as legitimate, but uses a mistake in a brochure as "evidence" has the nerve to chastise someone else about facts.

Biggest laugh all day!

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkUoeqHTuc53vpF2pS3_n0o9EA12J0_Uji2_qnusSnO5PzZbCJ

When a state cold case unit states the file is electronic and not an original...YES I take their word, the top experts in the world have agreed and they have the affidavits.

As for the 16 year MISTAKE! how convenient to call it just a mistake that took from 1991 to 2007 to fix...just before the election. Stop lying to yourself you look foolish! your the big laugh. If this happened on the right you would be screaming from the rooftops. unbelievable!

In other words---you're a Birther!

Laughing at other people who question those of your political persuasion .

sometimes the world is a funny place....Speaking of Romney and money laundering....someone I follow on twitter linked this...and it's recent!

http://neglectedwar.com/blog/archives/11581

“And it’s becoming clear that he’s richie rich. I mean he’s got money in the Caymans. What does that mean? The only people I ever hear about with money in the Caymans are doing something illegal. They are smuggling drugs or are sheltering money they ought to be paying taxes on.”

2. profile image0

Sorry, laughter is the only response I have left for birthers.  Oh, except for this one.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4970259_f260.jpg

12. lovemychris profile image76

Don't forget, Mitt's boss back when he started at Bain was 3rd in charge in the Mossad.

If you ever read anything about the Inslaw case, or just drugs and weapons smuggling....you know Mossad is involved! As is the CIA, rogue elements of all nations.

I'm really recommending this:

http://www.american-buddha.com/last.circle.htm

It's a huge read...took me weeks reading little bits by little bits....But you will never be the same after: I guarentee it. Unless of course, you already know this stuff. wink

13. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 11 years ago

So, the grandparents did it knowing that one day he would run for president and need to be born in Hawaii...

It is possible no one looked at the brochure until then you know, when they were going to be pushing his books again.

Unlike you, I don't see a conspiracy under every rock.

No not to be president, but for the benefits of the USA!!! very simple.

I originally didn't believe he wasn't born here but after seeing many red flags and I mean Many! I'm not confident he was born here. This is the highest office of the country and should be verified thoroughly.

We know he lived in Indonesia under Barry Sortoro, went to a Indonesian School and was listed as Muslim. If his name was changed, when did it change back? where are the records? How come he will not release his college records? how did he pay for school? Like I said this is the highest office in the country, he should disclose everything if he wants to run. His wife said and you could hear it with your own ears that he went to his homeland Kenya! Why say this if born here? Did she mix him up with his father who abandoned him at a very young age?
      way too many things that make you say hmmmmmmmm. He said he would be the most transparent president. I was always taught if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be.

OLYHOOCHposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Whoever is Rick out here and looking for a Phone Number, you might try this.

http://www.ameripac.org/about-us/

I tried to reply to your e-mail from here. Did not go thru.

OLY

Is this for me Oly?

If your name is Rick, YES. I could not re-ply to your e-mail.

OLY

My name is Dan.

KO. Somebody will recognize it, and respond.

OLY

14. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 11 years ago

I cannot believe this.  Seriously, people, get a grip.  Somebody goofed and put his father's birthplace on a brochure.  These kind of mistakes happen all the time, and honestly, as a person who has created brochures and had 2,000 of them printed, I can vouch that you don't always throw away brochures for a mistake like that.  They cost money to print, especially back in the day, and unless the mistake is one that would affect something important, you just let it GO.

GET A GRIP.

before it goes to print as you claim you have done...it gets approved before circulation! Also they made three corrections since 1991 and not one changed except 2007 before running for president.. Sorry to many inconsistencies to make just this disappear! What about Michele saying a few times during speech's his home country??? The grandmother saying he was born their and then getting it taken away??? Too many things.

1. profile image0

Sigh....  Even documents that are approved before printing, before circulation, before mailing, before WHATEVER, can have glaring mistakes in them.  It happens all the time.  It also happens all the time that the mistakes go unnoticed through several printings and iterations. 

What about his BIRTH CERTIFICATE that he had to provide for you people who are never satisfied?  What about that?

GET A GRIP.

1. livelonger profile image86
          livelongerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I believe I read a brochure that mistakenly said Romney is a moron instead of a Mormon.

And since brochure typos are the gospel...

If you think this is a typo your nuts! it is a lot different than a letter misspelled.

2. profile image0

big_smile

It has been proven that it is an electronic copy by the cold case unit in Maricopa County! they can not Authenticate it! These are the same people who Investigate for the government! They said and have Affidavit's from the top experts from around the world that it is an electronic document! you can watch the video here and see all the evidence for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8muZ1Pe9OAo

15. lovemychris profile image76

"Barack Obama birth certificate conspiracy theorists have been foiled again.

Conservative-leaning Breitbart.com on Tuesday published a copy of a promotional booklet from Obama's former literary agency. According to a brief biography in the 1991 booklet, Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii," fueling fire to the idea that the president is not a natural-born American citizen.

As New York magazine noted, the article caused a stir in conservative circles, drawing commentary from the Drudge Report and other popular websites.

However, the woman who wrote Obama's biography in the pamphlet said Thursday that she had misidentified Obama's place of birth.

"This was nothing more than a fact-checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time," Miriam Goderich, who worked for the literary agency Acton & Dystel, told Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."

The issue of Obama's birthplace has been raised frequently since his initial presidential run in 2008, despite the White House release of a copy of his birth certificate last spring.

The post on Breitbart.com included a disclaimer, stating that the site's founder Andrew Breitbart, who died earlier this year, never subscribed to birther theories.

"Andrew Breitbart was never a 'Birther,' and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of 'Birtherism,'" read the note. "In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961."

1. Reality Bytes profile image74
      Reality Bytesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

So, she pulled this information out of her nasal cavity?  lol

Perhaps, whoever provided the information lied!

Or perhaps she misunderstood what she was told. They did both have the same name.

I guess Sr. was raised in Indonesia and Hawaii too?

And didn't change it for 16 years! then miraculously changed just before running for president?? OK Want to buy a bridge???

Yeah..the bridge in free Kenya, before it was free!

anyone have orly taitz number? She can get it for a STEAL...err/ahh SWINDLE.

2. Reality Bytes profile image74

Maybe, I will not disregard that possibility just as I would not ignore the possibility that someone lied to her.  I am not saying this is fact, but it is possible.

No, I usually give people the benefit of doubt.

google Barack Hussein Obama...see what comes up.

If she was doing a pr brochure, that's all she would need to do.

Go ahead..try it!

Your not saying that she Googled Barry Obama in 1991?

Barack Hussein Obama, not Barry.

Google began in March 1996, so I doubt that the information came from the world wide web?

Whoa, really? My bad...I had no idea google was that young!

Imagine that...a billionaire in less than 20 years.  A Hahvahd man no less...just like Mittens.

16. profile image0

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m78/aarrgghhv2/birtherCharge01.jpg

17. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 11 years ago

The discussion is starting to make me think of what herding cats would be like.

Same here, You are shown a few different things that all collaborate the same thing and you keep making excuses for this Liar or Fraud. Very simple!

No, the difference is that you had already made up your mind that he is a liar. I have seen proof of nothing.

Danny, Danny, Danny...do you never listen to anyone? I REPEAT FOR THE PROBABLY FIFTH TIME...MAYBE NO ONE BOTHERED TO CHECK IT UNTIL HE WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AND THEN SAW THE ERROR.

You know, I have nothing to gain from Obama being president. I am Canadian, I am just tired of nonsensical arguments and "proof" by birthers.

18. lovemychris profile image76

Church of Moron...I like it!

And I saw it on a very credible web site smile

"Hey mom, can I be a Moron like Mr. Romney?"..."Why sure honey."

I guess it is OK for you people to sprout religious racism.... Nice, what hypocrisy! Just like progressives

There is no such thing as religious racism smile

Can't help it...I was born with socialism and marxism and fascism in my blood. And I hate this country and want to see it fail...that's why I was born here in Philly, 1960....just so I could help Obama destroy America.

my grand-dad escaped Stalin, but KNEW the Koch bros would be here to help me in my deception. After all--they got rich off Stalin's blood money....they are the perfect foil to socialist/commie/fascist/Hitler Obama.

19. profile image0

OMG, I thought it couldn't get any funnier, and then IT DID!  There are no limits!

I am ashamed to say I am thoroughly entertained.

http://wtpotus.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama.jpg

lol  For your entertainment.

His FATHER!!!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79

There you go then...positive proof roll

Much like ``George Washington slept here``

I blame it all on the deceptive Chester Arthur, that Canadian set a precedent!

2. Josak profile image60
          Josakposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Ar we actually still having the birther discussion? birthers are wackjobs, long and short form certificates were presented. it's over and was never a credible issues to begin with.

If it was over, no one would be discussing it.  Long after we are all gone from this planet, historians will still be debating this issue.

1. profile image0

Um, fringe historians will be debating it.  Legitimate ones will merely document the controversy.

The same historians that debate the Gulf of Tonkin, JFK assassination, etc....

Right...fringe historians

2. livelonger profile image86

It's an issue because the GOP will pander to all sorts of insane notions in order to win. There are plenty of racists that simply can not accept that someone named Barack Obama with a foreign father (from Africa!) could possibly be American, so they are inclined to believe all sorts of nonsense that support their views.

I agree with you on this, I do not believe that the President was born outside the country.  I do have doubts concerning his honesty about the Harvard brochure though.

1. livelonger profile image86

And I also believe that Mitt Romney is a Mormon. I do have plenty of doubts concerning his ability to be honest, because he offers new reasons almost daily.

Me too!

Mitt Romney is a corporate shill!

Barack Obama is a corporate shill!

No difference.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)