666: It Is A Man of the Bible

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (26 posts)
  1. profile image52
    jah1zposted 11 years ago

I know the revelation I'm about to share with you will be vehemently rejected, controversial and outright offensive. So, please, let me prepare you by saying that, if you accepted God, believe in God and acknowledge his Son Jesus then hold on to your faith in all purity, to the very end.

For the past number of days, I have been reading Revelation, Chapter 12 and 13, over and over and over again. I have meditated on it for days as it occupied my thoughts before I finally put it together. I first shared this revelation on YouTube, in response to a post on the very topic of Revelation, Chapter 12 --- The Woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet. I posted 7 comments detailing the interpretation of the scriptures of Chapter 12 and convincingly proved the Mark of the Beast, and matched historical events of our world history with the Woman clothed in the sun and the moon under her feet.

YouTube rejected it less than an hour; all 7 of my comments, and there was no offensive language or violation of any kind. I understood then, just how emotionally-charged, realistically-terrifying the understanding of who this Beast is and how his number is 666.

I will begin by saying there is no 3 races of mankind. There is only one race: the Black race. For those that think Shem, Ham and Japheth is of 3 different races from one father, are clearly mistaken. The Bible is a history of a Black people that spawned civilization numerous times.  All nations and tongues descended from the Black race...as the saying goes, "All roads lead back to the Black Man."

It's important you understand that in order to under why this 666 figure is referred to as the "beast." And to clarify again, Shem, Ham and Japheth is of one race, the only race: Black. Shem is a Black people who happened to be the "group" God chose to bring the lineage of our Lord,  Jesus Christ. Ham is a Black people generally agreed upon, no dispute there! Japheth was a Black man as well, just like his brothers before him.

Now, I know there are questions among you how the other ethnicity of people from different tongues and nations came about. Suspend that thought for now, to keep the narrative here uninterrupted. I will come back to it after I explain Chapter 12, the Woman clothed with the sun. This woman is a Constellation in the stars.

The 12 stars represent her children; the 12 tribes of Israel. Her giving birth is two-fold: One, the birth of the Black nation, Israel. Two, the Son of God out of the tribe of Judah. She's a "sign and a wonder" because of the history of the Hebrew Israelites for they are the entire stories in the Old Testament.

And the covenants and curses that was prophesized about them, will be a wonder forever, as explained in Leviticus. Why are they a wonder? You have to read the curses about them. Once you familiarize with every single one of the curses on this nation, it will be miraculous clear just who the descendants are of the Ancient Hebrew Israelites, today.

Anyone claiming to be these people have to fit ALL of the curses and continue to be in the curses, that was put on Israel. To name a few of those curses, they won't be a prosperous people, they will be mocked, a by-word, the lowest economically, even those that are lower than them will be higher than them. They will forget who they are and their history. They will be slaved in a foreign land, They will be sick and diseased-infected people because of their disobedience and breaking of the covenant. Above all, they will remain very religious and close to God. A Sign and a Wonder!

Let's move on.

Now, the Woman was given wings of a great eagle and led to her resting place for a time, times and a time. This verse can be match with history evidence of the Black Hebrews fleeing Rome's persecution during the Roman and Jewish wars, and fleeing (a time, times and a time) to Africa.

And the Dragon open his mouth to cast out water to carried the Woman away. This versed bring us right to the Atlantic slave trade after thousands of years (a time, times and a time) of the descendants of the Hebrew Israelites residing (hiding) in Africa. The Earth open her mouth to help the Woman and swallowed the flood waters: the slave ships arriving ashore the Americas and America with the descendants of the Ancient Hebrews Israelites....where they are, to begin their curses, to this day.

The descendants of the tribe of Judah ARE THE AFRICAN-AMERICANS!

Now: The Mark of the Beast...666.

The Dragon talked about in Revelation is a "military-might." The Beast talked about in Revelation is an "ethnicity." Remember, there is only one race, the Black race. So, how is this "ethnicity" the Beast of Revelation?

In the Bible, you hear of phrase like, "fair-skin"..... "red hair." Even "white." What happened, Black parents of the Bible birthed albinos. These mutated offspring then migrated to Asia Manor and later to Europe. Albinos mated other albinos. Over time, this brought about the Caucasian ethnicity. This information is anthropological-proven. The Caucasian ethnicity is not a race as we have been led to believe.

Thus, their origin came to be recognized (as an ethnicity) in (6)00 B.C.
    They conquer Judea in (6)3 B.C.
    Their lineage (stages of albinism) trace back to the (6)th Patriarch son, Japheth.

Mark of the beast. It is the number of a Man (Japheth) and his number is 666.

The "Mark" is the identity of the Caucasian people. To receive this mark, you either a Caucasian (non-believer with racial pride), serve or work for them willingly or believe in their ideals.

This is what it looks like in modern-day of having the mark of the beast. A ruling political party and.their voters (the beast) of the U.S. win the Presidency. This political party is heavily ingrained with the military-might (the Dragon) of the U.S. armed forces. They then war with other countries and occupy it, to force it to change to a democracy, that furthers their agenda. If not, then they sanction those countries where they can't buy or sell (economic trades etc.) This is only an example what I think it look like.

A little more about Japheth.

Of the 6 Patriarch sons of civilization, he is the 6th son.
    With Adam: Cain, Abel and Seth.
    With Noah:  Ham, Shem and Japheth

Japheth is the 6th and His posterity (to be enlarged) is of 6 nations. So another way to look at 666 is:

600 B.C. (recognized ethnicity)
    6 nations of his posterity
    6th patriarch son.

Now, you may say he had 7 sons and you are right but two of his sons are so closely intermingled that they are of one nation. I think it's Meschech and Tubal (??).

Now, this writing is NOT FACTS. Just my own observation of reading and meditating on my readings but like any person, it could be wrong. So, I do not pass it off as facts.

Now to conclude here, I want to add, I think the Caucasian people are some of the most beautiful people on earth, and I'm Black myself. I do not believe "all" Caucasians are the mark of the beast. In fact, Caucasians can be Children of God just like his Chosen Ones and it seems you guys are doing a better job than God own Chosen Ones. He is your God the same as he is mine and who am I to judge? We're still brothers and sisters in Christ. I love you as a people and can only hope my own Hebrew brothers will get our act together and fulfill our covenant to God. For our sake and the sake of the world. Peace.

1. profile image52
      jah1zposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Do anyone find any disagreements with the interpretations? Let me hear them.

1. kirstenblog profile image78
        kirstenblogposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Why would I bother? Interpret your book whatever way you wish, not everyone gives it any more credibility then a mother goose fairy tale book. Without these man made religious books there is no basis for religion that I have found in life at all. So have fun interpreting whatever however you wish, almost anything can be interpreted to mean almost anything, doesn't mean it will get the respect that one might desire.

1. profile image52

Truths are truths in relation to the Bible. If you don't want to believe it, then don't believe the Bible. God also gave you free-will to believe what you want to believe, see what you want to see but there still only ONE truth.

Tell that to a muslim who believes that the bible was corrupted by satan in the form of St. Peter.
            How can you say that the devil didn't corrupt that book?
            How much easier would his job be if he didn't need to worry about each and every individual soul to ever be born (thats billions and billions over the years) when all he has to do is corrupt the source that most will gain their moral beliefs from? He could be sitting next to the lake of fire drinking margarita's right now laughing his ass off that he polluted the source and has the damned souls coming in on the express lane without having to work for it as he corrupted the source.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6792964_f248.jpg

1. profile image52

The Muslim didn't corrupted the Bible. When Rome (Caucasian people) stack the Temple of Judea, it was them (Constantinople) that produced the Greek/Latin Bible.

The Muslims was busy wording the Qu'ran or Koran.

Again, you need to learn how to read. I did not say that muslims corrupted the bible, I said they believe the bible to be corrupted by the devil who used St. Peter to corrupt it. That is why, according to them, God sent yet another prophet, Muhammad, to 'set things straight'.

I will not be replying to you again until you show you are capable of reading.

1. profile image52

You are correct. My error, but you free to stop responding to me. For peace sake is for peace sake. I'm sure you would agree.

2. pennyofheaven profile image78
            pennyofheavenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

One truth overall or one truth regarding your choice of topic?

2. pennyofheaven profile image78
    pennyofheavenposted 11 years ago

So why is race relevant to you?

1. profile image52

Race is DEFINITELY relevant. When you have the rulers of this world, in the scientific community, claiming there are 3 races of people, that's messing with God's creation.

And it stems from Ham, Shem and Japheth. They say Ham is for black people. Shem is for Arabs and Japheth is for Whites. All the rest are a mixture of the 3. That is patently false.

Ham and his brothers, Shem and Japheth are one race, Black. Their father was also Black. This is One race of people: Black.

The truth is what matters here than any concerns about "races." It's when the rulers of this world falsifying truths to fit their racial agenda that a rebuke must come about. Thus bring forth the truth and condemnation. For this was the fight in Heaven when Michael and his Angel fought against Satan and his angels. Satan was casting lies about God Children and Michael was showing evidence of the blood Satan slain of God Children and he lost that battle.

1. pennyofheaven profile image78

Race is irrelevant. Race is only relevant when one feels that what the rulers claim is threatening ones own relationship with God. If one is feeling threatened then that would be the relationship with the ego that is feeling threatened. No one but oneself can threaten a relationship with God that one might have and more often then not the ego is the culprit.

1. profile image52

....if you say so. Look how in America we've been brought up to believe in a European Jesus when Jesus was no where around Europe. Had light not been shed on that fact, this "belief" would have ignorant to the truth. And knows what becomes of that?

Race matter if the other is lying about that race. The truth matters in the same sense.

So how does knowing where Adam, Eve, Jesus or anyone came from affect your relationship with God? Why does it matter where they are from? If your relationship is with the book then what you say makes more sense. If your relationship is with God then it makes no sense to me.

1. profile image52

Penny, I would not have you ignorant, but to twist and mix my sayings to create these straw man argument, is an insult to my intelligent. Surely, you know what you doing.

Now, conduct yourself like a Woman and use clear reasoning, common sense before you spout these silly questions which is beneath me to provide answers to, while you are of a good mind to discern and comprehend.

Now, it doesn't affect my relationship with God but when the rulers of this world push those false-truths in the "mainstream" and to be generally accepted by the masses, it influence behavior patterns against those that are not like them. And the Caucasian ethnicity is at the top of that list, for the reason I explained in the article of my post.

Lies can corrupt and promote attitudes detrimental to the truths, Penny. Even in the least of any subject mater.

To know that Jesus is not of European descent; and people have praised/prayed to a false image in the name of Cesare Borgia (the infamous man of Jesus Christ in portraits today) is a great evil. Understand that!

What is not clear about my questions to you? Your reasoning does not make sense. That people are praying/praising to any image/idol from heaven or earth, at all, is supposed to be a sin.

What is detrimental then is not understanding that the origins of where someone came from who lived on this earth is irrelevant. You would hope that people nowadays do not pray or praise anything physical so why would it be relevant?

It amazes me when those who believe God is all powerful believes God would need a mere mortal to correct or point out any discrepancies in the many interpretations that exist today.

1. profile image52

No Penny, your reasoning is flawed. You asking me a question with intention to paint me in a bad light. As I said, surely you know what you doing. And show me in the scriptures where God doesn't mind us praising or praying to an image, in this case, a FALSE IMAGE of Christ. For you saying, it not suppose to be a sin or maybe you want to clarify what you meant?

And I never explain to you what I would hope other people do. You do know that one of the Ten Commandments is:

Thou Shall Have No Other gods Before Me.

Thou Shall Not Make An Engraved Image of Heaven, On Earth or Under the Earth.

Last things, a mere mortal I am and if what I point out in truths is from the Bible, who are you to judge me?

My intention is not as you are perceiving. That is an assumption made by you based on your own internal workings that I have no control over. My intention, just so you do not need to resort to assumptions, was to get clarity on your reasoning that doesn't make sense to me.

To say its okay to praise or pray to an image contradicts the 'thou shalt not make an engraved image...' passage. At least, the 'bow down or serve' part seems like a contradiction. You can however interpret it however you like. From memory Christ was not mentioned in that passage.

Of course you can point out whatever you wish about what you hold to be true but if you believe God is all powerful why would there be a need was my point.

Your logic or reasoning in explaining why race is relevant still makes no sense. If mine is flawed then I would have thought you would have been able to clarify your reasoning.

3. pennyofheaven profile image78

So let me see if I understand correctly now. The Ancient Hebrews were black and a re-awakening needs to occur with the descendants from the Ancient Hebrews which according to your opening post is all of mankind barring Japeths lot. Excepting if you have found God.

In your opinion all descendants need to know where they came from in order to awaken from the said curses. Knowing where one descends from and providing the awakening occurs this should determine whether or not one will be 'saved by God' together with the said chosen ones.

Is that what you mean in a nutshell? If so...

If so what implications are there in your opinion for those who do not subscribe to your interpretation and place no emphasis on ancient civilizations in terms of race, curses, and the said awakening, yet have a relationship with God?

Will they be saved or not saved assuming there is something to be saved from.

1. profile image52

While you were writing this, I searched the internet on the scriptures to be sure what I am saying here. Indeed, my interpretation is off track in relation to God's Chosen Ones. A Gentile person can also be God's Chosen Ones even if they arent descendants of the Ancient Hebrew Israelites.

So, in relation to race/ethnicity, it does not matter....as you stated, or meant to say. For that, my bad. However, I do think Caucasians have a higher racial superiority to the point they claim God to themselves over everyone else. Or see God as finding them more "acceptable" than others.

They could be right, they could be wrong. I cannot judge and should not judge them. I hope this gives you the clarity you was asking for.

Inferior and superior are loaded words that really hold no weight except in ones mind. It is sad if any race claims any kind of superiority when humility is a much more rewarding state of mind to dwell in. I have no doubt there are many that claim such superiority and gladly there are many more who do not.

1. profile image52

......and with that, you and I are in agreement.

4. pennyofheaven profile image78

And so we are. The dialogue was engaging.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)