Would a new cure be profitable?

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (62 posts)
  1. True Cures profile image60
    True Curesposted 11 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6828213_f248.jpg
    I constantly have people insisting to me and my hubpages followers that any person capable of curing any one of today's supposedly  "incurable" diseases would be either wealthy and in very high demand or dead. 

Basically, the popular "belief" is if a person such as yourself or myself could cure... say a disease like cancer they would be snatched up and placed in children's hospitals curing children all day long.

So the topic of this forum is, how would it be possible for any cure to be more profitable than today's ineffective medicine in order to create incentive for curing disease instead of just treating a disease for a lifetime.

True Curesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Insane Mundane believes a cure with the right price tag would be profitable.  He is more argumentative than reasonable so I will put his "BELIEF" to rest. 

Lets use HERPES, a disease shrouded in "BELIEF" also known as medical hypothesis.  The industry of herpes generates billions and billions of dollars a year in DONATED research money alone that goes to Duke University and the University of Florida where neither schools leading herpes experts can even prove there is a herpes virus.  None the less billions are made through donations billions more are made each year through the latest and greatest new suppressant drugs.  Each new drug as a short patent in which case the price of the drugs is dropped which is why it is necessary to create a new drug with a new patent probably does not work any better than the previous drugs which doesn't matter because marketing and advertising can make it appear to be the greatest drug since penicillin.

So every new drug comes out and gets marketed at a premium price till the patent expires.  This goes on for decades.  The research and development of such drugs is where the expense is accrued.   The cost to make the pills is next to nothing.  A cure for herpes would eventually cost $25 for the cure where as most people now spend as much as $60 a month every month and will do so for the rest of their lives.

Now Insane may have the idea that they could sell the cure for hundreds of thousands of dollars and maybe some wealthy people could pay that to be cured of herpes but no one else could and neither could the insurance companies without raising the price of premiums to cover that kind of cost in which case no one could afford insurance. 

Even if they could sell the cure for hundreds of thousands of dollars it will still be impossible to surpass the amounts of money any disease stands to generate over a decade or more being left as "incurable". 

So if anyone has an idea on how a cure could be priced to be more profitable than today's mediocre treatments, please help us all, it could lead to an end to a lot of needless suffering.  After all, the medical industry only need MONETARY incentive before they can cure a disease otherwise cures only destroy livelihoods.   

Insane Mundane's attacks are generated by the fact that I maintain that the human immune system can cure any disease.  He doesn't "BELIEVE" it and I don't claim it to be my "BELIEF".  I claim it to be fact and can prove it with each cure but am not allowed to prove it through mainstream methods because the human immune system cannot be patented or profitable so I will continue to be ignored.

1. Insane Mundane profile image58
        Insane Mundaneposted 11 years agoin reply to this

All you do is promote prescription drugs and the non-use of deodorant, for the most part, as you waste endless amounts of time talking about herpes (are you a victim?).  Wow!  Such a premise, ya got there...  LOL!

All you do is lie through your two teeth.  Name one prescription drug I promote.  WHEN I SAY LAMISIL CURES NAIL FUNGUS AND OTHER DISEASES it is because the DRUG CURES DISEASES. 

Weed makes YOU high, like you are now, because I share that fact doesn't mean I promote your use of WEED.  Now go along and play and let the adults discuss real issues.  I should have never started this as a forum because you are going to be jackass through the whole thing doing everything in your power to shovel your bullshit over the facts stated here.

I don't smoke weed; it always made me nervous and paranoid.
            Ha!  You get mad when the truth smacks ya in the face; cheers!

2. True Cures profile image60

DEAR READERS,

Insane Mundane wants you all to believe you are incapable of having any kind of immunity or any control over your immunity.  He wants you to remain completely loyal to medicine and to continue to dismiss your immune system. 

His purpose for posting so often here is to hide the fact that NO ONE has been able to  post a possible reason for today's medical industry to want to cure any disease new or old.    Bottom line is there is no incentive for curing diseases as the comments here so obviously point out.   A cure will never be profitable in comparison to leaving diseases to be believed to be "incurable".

You are all welcome to read Insane Mundane's comments and if any of you feel any question or derogatory statement of his is worth addressing please post a follow up comment to it and as to exactly what it is you think is worthy of addressing so I can address you instead of such a asshole.

As of NOW I will be ignoring the rest of Insane Mundane's comments because so far not one has been truly worthy of my time or consideration but I don't want to miss one of his comments if he does slip something good into it so please help me with quality control.

If you want to rise above all the bogus medical propaganda, hypotheses and bassakward beliefs read everyone else's comments and my responses first so you can get the meat of the topic and if you have nothing better to do, read the back and fourth banter of Insane Mundane and myself.

You loathe my comments because I tell the truth!  Go ahead, keep feeding the sheeple your lies and false propaganda, you drug-promoting ****!

2. profile image0
        thewritingowlposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You are so right. While Autism is not a disease but a condition or disability depending on where you are on the autism spectrum I know that the profitable industry that has been built up because of it is astronomical. You would wonder too if that is why vaccines are still administered even though there are countless cases throughout the world where compensation has been paid because of the damage it is not disputed they can cause. The reason your caption caught my eye is because of your picture of the cow. Very good. I recently read a book where when the medical profession and governments talk about vaccination programs they call our children 'the herd,' and the belief is if some vulnerable children are damaged well then that is a price worth paying to protect the overall 'integrity of the herd.' It makes me sick, my 15 old month son was beginning to talk but then he got the MMR and now he is four and a half and at the same stage speech wise. He has Autism now and its no good telling me 'but I have protected the overall integrity of the herd!' i am sure you know yourself I could rant on all day. I like your style though and I am going to follow you. Best, Mary.

Hi Mary, thank you for comment and for sharing your actually experience.  When it comes to Autism, it will help you personally if you do everything you can to recognize what is "belief"/propaganda and what is factual.  I can probably safely say, everything you have read or been told about Autism is "belief"/hypotheses where what you have witnessed with your own two eyes is real.

For you, I or someone else to bankrupt the Autism industry, we will have to start completely from scratch and we will have to do it underground because Fox and CNN are going to protect the industry of Autism and other disease/conditions.

I would have to work with many cases of Autism in many various stages before I could venture to say how much of the signs and symptoms are reversible.  Autism is most likely a disease originally caused by pathogens.  I am only speculating/hypothesizing but I suspect the cause for Autism is going to be a very common pathogen that effects a less common region of the human body through the developing stages. 

If I were given the opportunity to research my speculation/hypotheses in regards to Autism I am afraid I would find the cause to be something so completely unrelated to the current "belief" that it might floor you.  Even though at the moment I can only speculate/hypothesize the cause just as medicine does, I can honestly say to every person reading this, THAT AUTISM CAN BE PREVENTED.  Autism is like Parkinson's and every step to prevent it should be taken because much of the damage will be irreversible.

Thank you for you comment Mary and I am very sorry for the suffering you and your family must go through for the sake of medical industry.    I will do anything I can to help.  If I can keep this forum on topic, it will help.

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 11 years ago

There's always going to be more profit in preventative medicine and treatment of symptoms, instead of curing the ailment permanently. It's a repetitive business where cures are not.

In some cases cures could be extremely helpful and be repetitive, such as AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases because just because you were cured doesn't mean you wouldn't get infected again.

However, having cures for sexually transmitted diseases might negate the responsibility one has about how to handle sexually transmitted diseases. Some might not care even less than many do now about who they sleep with and what diseases they carry because a cure would be available to save their stupidity.

1. tobey100 profile image61
      tobey100posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I totally agree with Cagsil except for 'preventative medicine'.  Doctors no longer practice preventative medicine.  They practice preventative lawsuits.

When medicine remains virtually ineffective what else can be the outcome?  Any person with a little wisdom and a good attorney could sue the entire medical industry for gross negligence because cures are always overlooked.

Of course there are no attorneys that would take on the medical industry, that would be life threatening.

There is another problem with medical cures, they will most likely cure multiple other diseases with the same signs and symptoms.  Curing HIV may cure many cases of cancer.

3. Insane Mundane profile image58
    Insane Mundaneposted 11 years ago

As long as the "cure" is expensive, sure, it could be very profitable.  I think that's another reason why simple solutions, common sense, and possible alternatives are often overlooked, as the medical industry and drug administrations would actually take a loss, if everybody could cure their selves via natural methods without drugs, radiation, etc.
    Hey, all I can say is, if you've found a lifestyle and/or a way of thinking that seems to promote a better sense of well-being, go for it!
    Just don't go around chanting hooey like a savior with a miracle cure, unless ya can back it up with hard evidence; cheers!

There lies the problem, most people think a cure could be sold for enough money to overtake the profit of lifelong suppression but patents expire and prices drop.  Insurance will not be able to afford to pay the price of expensive cures without raising the premiums.  Cures would also severely hinder health insurance. 

Insane, the immune capacity is not a miracle cure, it only sounds like a miracle cure because you have been told by medicine that your immune system cannot cure "incurable" diseases.  And buddy, I can back it up!  If the FDA came out and gave me a glowing endorsement, it would back a thing up because everyone knows that is just propaganda and no testimony is reliable.  The only reliable proof is the cure and it is ONLY proof to the individual who is cured.  The cured individual can testify in a court of law but it is not proof, just his or her word.

I would appreciate if you could comment without the derogatory remarks.  This topic is about whether or not a cure could be more profitable than current medical treatments and so far the answer is NO and we will not be seeing any children's hospitals bringing in cures that destroy their business any more than we will be seeing Dr. Fungus or Lone Ranger coming here and giving an example as to how cures could be profitable.

Oh, dear... We must be having a problem with silly semantics...

For one, how am I being derogative in what I said?

Secondly, the title of this little thread you started was "Would a new cure be profitable?"  Well, if the cure is free, no; duh!  So, hence forth, I said IF the cure was expensive.  Pretty simple stuff, eh?

We already know that you think everything under the sun can be cured by your "true cure" claims and how anybody that disagrees with you is being deluded by "belief." 

Well, I think you need to look in the mirror, when you start throwing those "argumentative" and "derogatory" accusations around like free dog biscuits to a pack of wolves that detest your choice of snacks.

Insane Mundane says- "We already know that you think everything under the sun can be cured by your "true cure" claims and how anybody that disagrees with you is being deluded by "belief." "

What he should have said and without being snide is this...
          We already know that you think everything under the sun can be cured through the human immune system and how anybody that disagrees with you is being deluded by "belief."   

The part about an expensive cure has already been addressed.  ALL medical patents expire so the price will drop.  Insurance will not be able to withstand high priced cures for everyone who has the disease and if they raised the premiums no one could afford to have insurance.  Cures would also be the collapse of the insurance world.

LOL!  Regardless of the situation and/or even if I entertain your prelude of miraculous hogwash, how dare you bring Health Insurance into the mix when you should very well know that there are loads of people who either don't pay for it or have free medical insurance (for reasons I care not to talk about here).  Uh, some people work for a living, as hard as that may seem to fathom for you, and they actually pay for their silly Medical Insurance "crapola," as you basically label it, even though we are all cured via self by way of your "only I know what the lymphatic system is" knowledge; what a joke!  Go eat some rotten meat, drink some poison or let a snake bite ya, for example, and suddenly, just maybe, you will realize what the words hospital, doctors, and medicine, actually mean.

Why don't you tell them how you are dead against wearing deodorant, while you're at it; LOL!

I wish I had more time, as this is truly becoming quite entertaining, in a demented sort of way...  hmm

That's the best you can do.  Have you even read any of the other comments here and seen how people can be civil and address the topic.  Take some time and outline how a cure could be profitable and then post it.

Yeah, just a bunch of ordinary responses to such simple questions...

Hell, the medical treatments that don't cure are very profitable, so I see your question as plain silly.

Alternative fuels versus gasoline; what's the difference?

You simply asked if a new cure would be profitable and I responded by using something, well, that they used to call "common sense," by saying if the cure was expensive, it would be profitable - unless we are not talking about profit in a monetary sense, I have no clue what you are denying here.

If you say, "Hey, John Doe, I can cure your poor little kid of cancer for free by telling him to induce sweating, to take Lamisil, and to quit using deodorant," then hey, you made no cash.  But what do you do?  Try to claim you can cure genital herpes with prescription drugs and beg people to pay for your trip, food, and room and so on (extra cash), so who is really the money grubbing thief here? 
                No wonder you sit in an ongoing hot seat; oouch!

Insane you aren't that stupid and you know I'm not.

No cure is more profitable than "medicine that doesn't cure".  Everyone else got the point without polluting the discussion.   That is why there are no "new" cures or any cures in the past 50 some odd years. 

I sit on the hot seat because I am the only person advocating actual cures and the only person who advocates people being personally responsible for their own health through there very own capable immune systems. 

I agreed with Skeptic below that there are doctors who would like to see their patients cured but they are not allowed to cure their patients and the medicine they have access to is all they are allowed to use otherwise they are breaking their oath to their industry and practicing outside their scope of training which means losing their license to practice.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CURES FOR CANCER ENTAILS so do not presume to have any idea about what I know or what I do.

Most of the people on here haven't read about all your bogus claims with no proof along with all of your Lamisil promos, either.  My ideas about you come from what you plaster on other people's Hubs - including your own; duh!  You are one to talk, when it comes to polluting topics, as you are the most irrelevant commentator I have ever ran across, since I've been on this site!

4. strkngfang profile image80
    strkngfangposted 11 years ago

Most doctors will belittle and demonize any kind of alternative, hollistic or preventative medicine. They want to keep you coming back so they can keep giving you pills that cause more harm than good.
    I've battled IBS for over 25 yrs and recently discovered that IBS is a myth and just a tag for doctors to give you for something they don't know how to treat?  I've been working with a functional medicine physician and he is curing me instead of treating me. Through tests that he ordered, though expensive, determined that I had a ton of problems, from yeast, parasites, intestinal wall damage etc.  I also found out that I'm a celiac and probably have been for awhile, hence the microscopic holes in my gut wall.  My GI doctor did nothing for me, except order colonoscopies & worthless medicine that didn't do a thing but make me worse.
    It is sad that doctors will poison you to remove cancer but never determine or care as to why it occurred in the first place and leave the breeding ground untouched,and then wonder why it came back? Our bodies are designed to be self healing, as long as we feed them right.

IBS is a name given to a group of signs and symptoms.  The signs and symptoms are curable but not currently through alternative or western medicine.  When an natural or alternative medicine appears to work it is because the patients immune system engaged and cured the condition/signs/symptoms.

IBS signs and symptoms are awful and I am sorry for your suffering.  Feeding the immune system is more of a myth than the IBS propaganda you are discouraged about.  The immune system requires knowledge not fancy products or fad diets which prove to fail time and time again.

You are just skimming the surface of a real breakthrough in knowledge and wisdom just don't fall into consumer mode and think you need a product.

5. Nouveau Skeptic profile image62
    Nouveau Skepticposted 11 years ago

The are conventional, complimentary and cross-qualified doctors, nurses and researchers.  They really are trying to help people. To believe otherwise is to somehow thing every single member of the medical and research community is completely evil.  I find that a stretch.

yes there are complex diseases that still elude cures but you only have to read the research literature to see why.  meanwhile this so called ineffective medicine is saving us from the plagues that used to threaten us like cholera, typhoid, polio, measles and dysentery.

Yes there are doctors who are really trying to help people but they do not stand a chance.  Their knowledge base comes from completely antiquated medical hypotheses that were originally designed to insure the diseases they are in reference to do not get cured.  Furthermore a doctor who come into knowledge of a cure will be prosecuted for practicing medicine outside of their "scope of training". 

In short, doctors are trained to fail.  Medicine is not saving us from plagues, living conditions are saving us from plagues.  Stuff us in shanty towns like we do people of Africa and we will die off as fast as they do there. 

Cholera, typhoid, polio, measles and dysentery, these are just names given to a group of signs and symptoms.  The underlying causes of  these NAMES are still creating thriving medical industries.

Here is a real sad horrible reality.  There is little to NO solid evidence that there is even such a thing as a "virus".  I'm not saying there isn't an Human Immune Virus, I'm saying there is NO way to prove there is or there isn't.  Medicine is based entirely on hypotheses so it is legal to assume there is such a thing as a HIV even though the actual supposed virus cannot be isolated or proven to actually exist.  It is very difficult to cure a disease when the underlying blame doesn't even exist.  Maybe HIV does exist but no one will prove it does or it doesn't, isn't that convenient. 

There is no INDUSTRY incentive to cure any disease no matter how righteous a doctor is.

1. Nouveau Skeptic profile image62
        Nouveau Skepticposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Typhoid, as one example, is a bacteria.  If your brave new approach does not accept the germ theory of disease you are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

I fully respect the world of pathogens and do not throw them out.  I have a great respect for any pathogen the human immune system can kill and that goes for the pathogen/bacterium believed to be associated with Typhoid.  It's pretty reasonable to assume millions have come into contact and been infected with the pathogen believed to cause Typhoid without any signs or symptoms. 

Allow capitalism to destroy people's lifestyles and it will destroy their immunity too.

1. Nouveau Skeptic profile image62
            Nouveau Skepticposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You just said these disease were just symptoms.  But where they are specific to vectors this is not true. So you seem to be moving the goalposts of the conversation by now agreeing with this.  That makes constructive conversation difficult.

Within the medical industry there is no goalpost, I'm absolutely certain you are aware of that.  They deal strictly in hypotheses and no once cares because they will always maintain the SAME end results which are "you have a disease and it cannot be cured".  So when the results are predetermined failures goalpost are not a factor so there are none.

I really do appreciate and respect your opinion but I don't respect or appreciate any medical jargon.  They haven't earned the respect.  Let them cure a disease or two and I might find some use and respect for their hypotheses. 

I do not speak in medical jargon, I speak in layman's terms which contradicts ALL medical jargon which is why I understand how your body can cure you of any disease if you had the desire and less loyalty to the industry of medicine.

The fact is roughly 90% of all negative signs and symptoms are caused by pathogens.  It is highly unlikely they are caused by any pathogens the medical industry points the blame too.  The names given to groups of signs and symptoms, pretty much any disease name has no bearing on anything factual, just bogus hypotheses/propaganda so names have no place in real healing.

Now you might think that the other 10% of diseases are caused by genetics but as Insane Mundane's own hubpage question on the topic points out, there is NO scientific evidence of genetic disease so the remaining 10% is going to be symptoms due to simple wear and tear or environmental damage such as poisons. 

If you have a loyalty to hypotheses constructive conversation is going to be difficult.  You could consider your loyalty and put it on hold for a spell allowing us to remain civil to one another until you have the time to see just how knowledgeable I am when it comes to practical wisdom.  By wisdom, I mean anything that isn't "belief".  It could easily be said that belief is the cause for all suffering because "belief" doesn't lead to cures or improve one health short of placebo.

Okay, for example, can you cure Parkinson's disease with your "true cures?"  A lot of these diseases also have something to do with the central nervous system, so your little sales pitch about "full immunity" sort of runs into a hard, brick wall - as usual...  hmm

1. Ken Angel profile image58
                  Ken Angelposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I don't know much (if nothing) about truecuring but I am inclined to think that many sicknesses are caused by pathogens.

Article appeared in THE INDEPENDENT PARKINSONIEN (LE PARKINSONIEN INDÉPENDANT)n°47 January, 2012

"And if the Parkinson's disease was not a pathology of the brain, but an infectious disease, that a pathogenic would cause [trigger rather than cause] in intestines? Emitted since decade, this "incredible" hypothesis begins to become credible. Yet(now), an infection is easily curable!

[…] The origin of this neurodegenrative disease - As Alzheimer- still is indeed uncertain, what moves back of so much the possibility to get to overcome it. Nevertheless, less than ten years ago, the researcher Heiko Braak, the anatomist and the professor at the university of Frankfurt, formulated a hypothesis litterally "incredible"  so it went against the classic vision of the Parkinson's disease … According to him, not only the Parkinson's disease would be the consequence of a commonplace infection by a bacterium or a virus; but the dégenerescence of the neurones of the brain would be only an ultimate consequence of a long process begun of  years before in intestines …

Heiko Braak is not a simple amateur. At the beginning of the 90s, it is him who described the evolution of the Alzheimer's disease at the cellular level. Anatomist, his daily work consists in examining cellular cups(cuttings) of  autopsy persons. Yet(now), in 2003, he notices that certain persons developed typical neuronal hurts of the Parkinson's disease in the other zones of the brain that  where these hurts are ususally observed (the " black substance "), even when these patients had not been diagnosed sick patients … "

Regardless of that confused jargon, neurology and lymphatic babble are two different things, for the most part, albeit one can effect the other; progressive neurological diseases call for a different angle, as we are not dealing with simple fungi and/or viruses and/or bacteria that invades common tissue - if we were, we would be closer to the brink of cure, upon such things like you mentioned...

2. Insane Mundane profile image58

Oh, I forgot to mention and/or give a shout out to "Copy & Paste Ken," which is better known as "c-o-p-y __ a-n-d __ p-a-s-t-e __ K-e-n!"  How sad...  Try writing something for yourself sometime or even better, share your own original ideas...

3. True Cures profile image60

Ken, the god awful truth about medicine is simple, livestock medicine is the only quality medicine.  Livestock medicine is medicine used to kill pathogens where human medicine is used to suppress signs and symptoms.  This simple reality is why there is no incurable disease in livestock so to speak.  Sure a cow might get sick and die before the ranger can get it to the vet to be cured or the vet might administer the drug TOO LATE but for the most part there are no incurable diseases in livestock and that is because ranchers SHOOT their livestock when they cannot be cured or take them to the sale to be auction for cheap meat.

Sure Parkinson's is a pathogenic drug and the medical industry absolutely has access to many drugs that will prevent and even cure it.  You and I have NO way of forcing them to use it. 

I once had a petition online for signatures, a petition demanding the medical industry cure diseases they were technologically capable of curing but people wouldn't sign it.  There simple is NO incentive for the medical industry to improve health.

Parkinson's disease is just as easy to cure however like many disease there will be permanent damage.  Pathogens can completely DESTROY the neurological system if left uncured.    The problem today is there is VERY little medicine created to destroy pathogens, Lamisil being one example which is why it cures nail fungus and many other fungal diseases like psoriasis. 

There lies a huge medical dilemma, how to cure one disease by DESTROYING the pathogen causing it without destroying all the other disease causing pathogens and eliminating multiple disease with ONE cure. 

You see, drugs that kill pathogens are often indiscriminate killers of pathogens and the medical industry cannot abide a person coming in to be cured of nail fungus only to have their patients cured of psoriasis and herpes too.  That is why the medical industry pretends there are god awful side effects to using Lamisil when scientifically speaking there are few or none. 

The jargon is created specifically to confuse.  The doctors are the ones most confused which is why it takes so much schooling, so they can remember stuff that makes no sense at all.

Michael J. Fox would be happy to hear this, why don't ya tell him?  Lookie here, fellow infomercial bound ****, you are talking up creek now without a paddle and you know it.  What a joke!  You are now confusing neurology with your lymphatic belief of armpit odor; people like you need to get a job and quit being a sponge...  Oh, but how many people have told ya that already?  LOL!

6. Ken Angel profile image58
    Ken Angelposted 11 years ago

In 1900 the Rockefeller and JP Morgan labor union bought Encyclopedia Britannica. Any information and references unfavourable to the vaccinations were eliminated from the Encyclopedia.
    Rockefeler = banker, JP Morgan = Banker. Do you see the point ? It is not only a question of money (these guys have more than enough), this is all about control (brainwashing & public manipulation) and power over mankind.

The experiment of the School Willowbrook in vaccines took place from 1950 to 1972. During this period of the children mentally handicapped persons were deliberately infected by the hepatitis with the aim of being able to finalize a vaccine.
    Do "they" really care about you or me ? Is it ethical to kill 100 (or so) children to hope saving billions of grateful people paying for preventive cure against a designed "pathogen"?

In 1972, during a hearing(audition) in front of the Subcommittee of the Senate, the inventor of the vaccine anti polio, Jonas Salk, had to show that almost all the pushes of polio since 1961 were the result(profit) or had been provoked by the vaccine polio oral.
    What kind of cure is that ? This is criminal ! One must call for Justice.

In 1994 The Lancet indicated that the asthma was five times as frequent at the inoculated child's as at the not inoculated children. This intend to point out that 1/ playing the apprentice sorcerer with immunity leads to more suffering nd 2/ wether "they" dont know anything or "they" know exactly what "they" are doing to humanity to enslave and keep it dependant or controlled in some manner.

"Would a new cure be profitable ?" Indeed if one is looking at it from the naive side of a regular hearted human being. But from the crocodiles top of the hill chairs, the sheeps must stay a source of profit for ever and ever as long as the world turns.

Yes a medical cure would be extremely PROFITABLE for an individual private scientist like you or I if we were allowed to bring such a cure to market. 

IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.  Science is now completely commercial and they can make up whatever they want a call it science. 

A healthy person can withstand any harmful effects of vaccinations.  Only the weak get sick.   When the immune system is firing properly a person remains virtually immune to all diseases.  Doesn't take much to make a person weak.

Oh, by the way, dear science and medical field hater, many cures and vaccines have surfaced already - especially due to the counter of high-pollutant individuals such as yourself, cheers!  Go beg for gas money, yet again, and beg for airfare, yet again, just so you can go promote Lamisil...  LOL!  If only these folks knew about you...  Ha-ha!

Seriously, tell it to the billions of people suffering from all the disease that are not cured, now seriously go outside and play and let the adults talk.

The list of diseases cured has already been listed by another user and the list was SHORT.  Go play somewhere else.

You only want me to go because I expose the truth, which is something you are obviously not about!

I want you to go because you have A.D.D and cannot carry on a conversation.   Now run a long or learn to cure your A.D.D. and do us all a favor.

If I had ADD, I wouldn't be able to pay attention to your lies.

Insane Mundane, let me put it like this and in words EVERY reader other than yourself can fully understand. 

I DO NOT PROMOTE ANYTHING BUT HUMAN IMMUNITY.  I do not promote products of any kind.  I do not need products of any kind.  I have immunity because I have control.

Now then I do not have control over you Insane Mundane and I get it.  You disagree with me, you disagree that humans should have immunity or be superior to pathogens.  You believe in your frailness you know you are weak.  I totally get it.  You can't be healthy, you can't be strong, you can't understand immunity so do us all a favor and go shrivel up and die somewhere else.  Your are entirely too offensive and you have nothing worthy to say. 

If I have to start a hubpage article about this I will that way I can delete every one of your comments because not one of them has been relevant to the topic at hand.  But you won't post a thing because you know it will be deleted. 

ANYONE ELSE, help us out, has Insane Mundane posted one single comment that actually addressed an actual point or made an actual viable point? 

His only intentions are to drive others away from the topic at hand.  He is an internet troll.

Sorry excuse, considering I provide the truth about YOU.
                    Yep, we HAVE an IMMUNE SYSTEM!
                    You have to bum rides and get free money to tell people such; ha-ha-ha!
                    ...And you call me an "internet" troll, when you are one online and offline; ROFLMAO!

7. aware profile image68
    awareposted 11 years ago

profit is all in the price tag.
    treating is but a structured settlement.
    there is no cure for dieing.
    how much will you pay to prolong the inevitable?
    how much would i pay to live forever?
    doughnut! nothing!
    if you didn't see the answer in that poem. 
    then here it is.
      got the  remedy? charge a million bucks to those in need of it.
    there's your profit . sleep well?

Aware, you are unaware of the reality.  A cure will have to be done through non-FDA sanctioned means and for the most part people cannot forsake their belief system in order to catch a glimpse of the real truth. 

People look for herbs, drugs, diets and other fad social beliefs instead of looking at the science of immunity.  A DRUG must be sanctioned by the FDA and that WILL NEVER HAPPEN.  A cure through the immune system is something that cannot be patented or bottled so it will never be the convenient cure consumers are expecting or waiting for. 

So, how many people have a million dollars cash to pay for a cure?  How do you get a person with a million dollars cash to consider their immune system as a cure? 

In short, how to remove enough "belief" to allow for actual reason. 
      The Buddhist Monk purposely overfills a tea cup till it spills on the table top and says: "like this cup you are full of opinions and speculations. To see the light of wisdom, you must first, empty your cup.”

It is VERY easy for people to destroy wisdom, knowledge and truth especially when such powerful tools are detrimental to the industry of health.  It is banned from speaking of on mainstream forums, it is not permitted to be discussed in mainstream media and any truth about health and healing can be simply dismissed by saying "it is a conspiracy theory" because everything regarding actual healing contradicts the entire natural and western medical field.

Yes it seems simple, develop a cure and sell it for a million bucks but there are not too many millionaires reading hubpages, that and the fact that millionaires tend to chase the most current medical trends until they die.  Trends and fads that easily distract people with money ultimately leading to their demise. 

The only way a cure can be sold for profit is if the medical industry supports it and that will never happen.  By the way, no one lives forever or has the reason to believe so.  I detest that notion because it is pure foolishness.  I promote immunity, the same immunity most other life forms who are not destroyed by personal belief enjoy. 

The Buddhist Monk purposely overfills a tea cup till it spills on the table top and says: "like this cup you are full of opinions and speculations. To see the light of wisdom, you must first, empty your cup.”

8. aware profile image68
    awareposted 11 years ago

Joyfully participate in the sorrows of man.
    Of this .
    I'm aware.

9. Vivian Mongan profile image55
    Vivian Monganposted 8 years ago

My name is Vivian Morgan, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i email him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after four weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got cured so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at drejiehiwaseharbalcenter@gmail.com

10. Emilia Peters profile image54
    Emilia Petersposted 8 years ago

My name is Emilia Peters, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at:drejiehiwaseharbalcenter@gmail.com

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)