Satan Had Me In The Throes of Defeat....

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (23 posts)
  1. profile image51
    jah1zposted 11 years ago

And the only weapon I had on me was the Truth.

I have been banned the last day or so for mysterious circumstances. I emailed Team Hubpage to inquire on it. At first, I did not get a response but today, I did and they said...

Hi Jah,

Recreating a banned account is against our rules.

Team Hubpage

Now, I've only been a member here for 8 days, going on 9. And I have no other account except this one and I made clear of this in my 2nd and 3rd email (they take forever to respond). Even now, apparently, they realized their own error but didn't bother to apologize to me as of yet. They just reinstated my privilege to post on the forum.

I don't know what to make of it other than Satan trying to silent me from telling the Truth, and it has to do with my post, titled, 666: Mark Of The Beast --- Foretold In The Garden of Eden. It's strange how this banned came on. I was in the middle of addressing Robert or Penny (not sure which) when the message box just collapsed and when I tried to re-post, it stated I was banned. Just like that.

1. pennyofheaven profile image79
      pennyofheavenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I am wondering whether or not it is automated or perhaps there is a glitch? I have been trying to post new topics and have not been successful. When I post a new topic the screen goes blank and hangs there. I tried about six times and gave up after letting it hang for about 30 mins while I went reading. Yet I could post in the help section. It may only apply to the religion section. Haven't tried today. So perhaps what might be automated is not giving the powers that be the right information.

1. profile image54
        Robertr04posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I have no clue. I would hope not, we aint thru yet (smile), welcome back.

1. profile image51
          jah1zposted 11 years agoin reply to this

......thank you. Haha...

2. profile image51

@Penny, you may be right. However, they did signed, "Team Hubpage."

A Human was behind the decision.

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
          Randy Godwinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yep, that's about as close as you're going to get to finding out who did the deal.  I've been "mistakenly" banned before too.  Apparently no one takes responsibility for these mistakes.  This is why the mods should have to give their names when they ban someone.  We have no idea if the same mods are doing this over and over again.  mad

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6812619.jpg

1. profile image51

Agree. You get banned like that and immediately, you want to know who did it. It's tough these people will never be revealed to the board community. They can realize their mistake and make correction and that be end of it.

If we make mistakes like that on a job, we get a corrective action against us. It appears, the Mods don't have to worry about that. They can slap a ban on me for making this comment and open my privilege again to teach me a lesson. Lol.....

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
              Randy Godwinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

This is the only writing site I know of which has anonymous moderators.  It reeks of favoritism, especially as some hubbers are protected by their titles more than the rest.  Nothing we can do about it, though.  I certainly don't respect this aspect of HP at all. 

2. kess profile image60
      kessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Looking over the forum for the last few days, I believe it might have been a mixed up with you and another sock puppet, who was continually creating new accounts and was repeatedly banned.

You profile and his are very similar and in a slight way, your ideas and way of communicating them. 

I know at least one Hubber had you two mixed up so its even more likely that an admin who does not necessarily follow these forums can do the same.

1. profile image51

Well Kess, this is a mighty surprise! Who is this Hubber in my likeness?? I desire to know, to read some of his/her posts or comments and to see this with my own eyes.

1. kess profile image60
          1. profile image51

Now, I know Nonto...and I haven't seen him around lately. Him and Melissa are always going at it and I had to put this guy in his place several times. Him and I are not the same, nor does he write like me. Maybe he use the same vocabulary words he see me use but he does not write in my style.

I never seen the arnie guy. Will read his link now.

2. profile image51

Well....the arnie guy is banned. So if this is one and the same person as Nonto, I'm quite offended they thought I was this guy. Surely they saw me put this guy in his place. Surely they know of this.

Smh......

1. kess profile image60

To be fair he had a few more profile than what I had shown you....the common thing to yours was the time joined, 0 hubs, 0 followers and simple names inclusive of numbers.....

Dont take offence it merely a human error...which has been rectified

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
                Uninvited Writerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

And kept finding each others threads...

3. profile image0
      jomineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

If Satan knew how to operate a computer, he would have given it to humans long before!
      Neither Satan nor your Jesus know anything about computer.
      PS. Actually the computer is not supposed to exist as it is not mentioned in bible.

2. CMHypno profile image82
    CMHypnoposted 11 years ago

Not likely to be Satan, more likely to have been something you said or did.  Email the team again and ask them to clarify it for you.

1. profile image51

Believe me, I get more insults hurled my way and I do nothing to insult my adversaries back. I just go harder clarifying what I mean. If it was something I said or did, they would have gotten to the bottom of it by now and ban me again....for an even longer period than one day.

3. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 11 years ago

Oh that rascally Satan, getting you banned from the forums, how horrid! lol
    He must have been bored when you think about it, I mean these forums are NOT all that big a deal so he must not have had anything better to do. roll

4. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 11 years ago

Ah, so it must be god banning the unbelievers then?  I just knew those sweet anonymous mods were innocent of this stuff!  lol and lollol

5. ptosis profile image69
    ptosisposted 11 years ago

jah1z, it could be that you have 155 posts in 9 days without any Hubs: 0 and zero Followers.

Is there an official policy of HP that profiles accounts by the activity?

This is something I would like to know. HP should have at least told you why in more detail.
    Post the email of why they did that. "mysterious circumstances"? Somehow I don't believe that.

1. profile image51

Interesting. I am a Newbie. When I first came to this site, I tried to make a hub article on the same topic of the Mark of the Beast and kept running into error to fill in the different lines. After trying in vain, I just gave up on it. You can see this in my file where I have a Hub article:Mark of the Beast and no content with it.

I don't understand the complex function to make work. Maybe it have to do with me doing this on a mobile phone I don't know.

But let me ask you, is it bad to have too many posts without a hub or a following? Why must I have a following? And what does the number signifies in the box in the lower right corner of your Avatar?

How did you find out I have 155 posts? Am I suppose to write a Hub as a trusted-member of some sort?

2. profile image51

By the way, I'm not going to post a link to my email. I will type the message in its entirety....

Hi Jah

Recreating a banned account is against our rules. If your account was banned, you cannot creat a new one.

On Thu, June 28, 2012 at 1:46 PM, Jah (via hubpages)

Thanks,
      Team Hubpage

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)