HELP NEEDED UGENTLY

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)
  1. Emmy Moulin profile image59
    Emmy Moulinposted 11 years ago

I jeep getting this message;

"Your Hub has been identified as incomplete or Poorly Structured. If this is the first time you've gotten an email like this, don't worry! You'll have an opportunity to fix it.

Hubs that are empty or incomplete, contain misspellings or grammar that make them difficult to understand, or have awkward or difficult-to-read formatting (including the use of all capital letters) are poorly structured. Hubs with a full-width link, news, RSS, comment, or product capsule as the first capsule of the Hub are also prohibited.

Similarly, Hubs with broken links or missing YouTube videos, Videos with distorted or low quality audio, or Videos that are unoriginal and/or poorly structured music slideshows do not meet publishing standards.

Your Hub has been unpublished. When you are finished editing it so it complies with our Terms of Use, please click the "Submit for Publication" button. We will then review your Hub and publish it if it is no longer in violation."

I have re-edited my hub many many times and still i get this message. WHAT IS GOING ON??????

1. Will Apse profile image88
      Will Apseposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Give us a clue on the title. It might still be in the Google cache.

The mods here seem to take particular delight in messing with Celts of any shade. So don't be disheartened.

1. Emmy Moulin profile image59
        Emmy Moulinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

its for my yogurt cake recipe

Well, to be honest, there are a few shortcomings.

One is that it is a very short page. Google will not approve.

Two, you don't credit the image which might come from here: hxxp://www.thekitchn.com/quick-and-easy-recipe-yogurt-c-118366

Three, you say that if you don't want to use the dairy-free ingredients suggested then you could use the normal ones (without saying what the normal ones might be).

Also, it is hard to see how the slice of cake pictured could come out of a muffin case or tray.

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Contact the Hub team directly and they will inform you as to what exactly needs correcting.
      "Ask and it shall be answered."

2. libby1970 profile image68
    libby1970posted 11 years ago

Email hubpages. If you continue to edit and publish you may get banned for continuously trying to publish hubs that are substandard. Email them and ask questions about your hub. Don't keep editing and publishing blindly! Good Luck.

Yeah, don't give up. I put out absolutely terrible pages, sometimes. Though, I try to fix them before visitors from the real world turn up.

2. Emmy Moulin profile image59
      Emmy Moulinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

How can I email them? I can't seem to find any email address, and i've gone through all the FAQ's and the learning centre.
      Thanks for the advise though it's helping me

3. 2uesday profile image65
    2uesdayposted 11 years ago

Hi Emmy,  the FAQ section might be useful to you, if you have not discovered it, (they are well hidden) and are at the foot of the page. http://hubpages.com/faq/

There is lots of info there but too much to digest in one go, so it might be best to just read the bits you need first. Use of images might be worth looking into as some online images are copyright while others are public domain.

The Learning Center has hubs about making pages here and some videos on this too you will find a link at the FAQ section.

Good luck, we were all new once and had to work through learning the HubPages way of doing things.

4. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 11 years ago

Don't panic. Follow all the geat advice other hubbers have given you,-learning center FAQ's and so on - go through each step to rectify whatever is wrong and you'll get there in the end.

It is disconcerting to get these kinds of messages.I got a terrifying 'duplicate content' message on one of hubs and it turned out I hadn't quite done enough to check the source, which I thought was out in the public domain.

You'll learn fast if you follow sound advice and in months to come you may well be giving tips to absolute beginners!

5. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 11 years ago

Your aubergine rolls recipe is plagiarised directly from
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/stuff … roll_85751

This hub will most likely be unpublished too, since Hubpages does not look kindly on material being copied from elsewhere.

If this also applies to other hubs you have produced, I suggest you unpublish them yourself rapidly, before your whole account gets banned.

6. Nouveau Skeptic profile image62
    Nouveau Skepticposted 11 years ago

You shouldn't list 'google' as an image source.  Being on the internet does not make an image free to use.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)