2012 Hubbie Award Winners

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (37 posts)
  1. Simone Smith profile image88
    Simone Smithposted 11 years ago

They're in!!!

2012 Hubbie Award Winners

The Top Hubber & Hub
    Best All-Around Hubber: Cogerson
    Best Hub: World War II Movie Marathon in Chronological Order of the Real Events by Cogerson

Forum Royalty
    Forum King: paradigmsearch
    Forum Queen: Daughter of Maat

HubPages Superlatives
    Most Likely to Become a Millionaire: alocsin
    Most Political Hubber: American View
    Most Religious Hubber: Michele Travis
    Funniest Hubber: Jeannieinabottle
    Best HubPages Poet: epigramman
    Best HubPages Fiction Writer: mckbirdbks
    Most Likely to Go Viral: Melbel
    Best HubPages Teacher: teaches12345
    Most Cheerful Hubber: RealHousewife
    Most Supportive Hubber: billybuc
    Most Helpful Hubber: sunshine625
    Best Community Activist: Lord De Cross
    Best HubPages Avatar: tillsontitan
    HubPages Class Clown: Mark Ewbie
    Most Likely to Become a HubPages Employee: AEvans

Top Hubs
    Most Interesting Hub: Comet Halley (Halley’s Comet) by Daisy Mariposa
    Most Useful Hub: 100 Great Things You Can Buy for / with a Dollar by tammyswallow
    Most Beautiful Hub: Adoption: A Letter to My Birth Mother Who I Never Knew by billybuc
    Most Informative Hub: Five Useful Weeds – Beautiful and Edible by CClitgirl
    Most Awesome Hub: Alpine Ibex: The Wild Mountain Goats of Mont Blanc and Where to See Them by LetitiaFT
    Funniest Hub: 50 Rules That Would Be Included If Life Had An Instruction Manual by josh3418

To see this listing with links included, stop by the HubPages blog.

Big thanks to those who voted, and congratulations to the winners!

1. g-girl11 profile image78
      g-girl11posted 11 years agoin reply to this

These are great!  Can't wait to start reading them!

2. princesswithapen profile image90
      princesswithapenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations to everyone who made the list and especially, to Cogerson on being voted Best all-round hubber for 2012. It is because of you all that HubPages continues to draw online writers and subsequent readership time and again.

Cogerson, if you are reading this, your movie hubs are true gems and are the ultimate pacifiers to a movie lover's soul.

1. Cogerson profile image77
        Cogersonposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you princesswithapen.

3. Cogerson profile image77

Thanks princesswithapen....for such nice words...that I greatly appreciate.....this is a great way to wake up....and find out I that I got two Hubbie awards....it might actually be raining outside right now....but all I see is sunshine.

4. Cogerson profile image77

I just want to give congrats to all the 2012 Hubbie award winners.....and to thank everybody for their votes and support that gave me the great honor to win two Hubbies this year....you have made my year with these awards....thank you very much.

5. MarleneB profile image91
      MarleneBposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations to the 2012 Hubbie Award Winners! Voters, you got it right!

6. pstraubie48 profile image82
      pstraubie48posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations to each winner We are definitely in the company of talented and inspired writers. I consider myself fortunate to have discovered a place where I can learn and grow every day. Thank you.

7. molometer profile image79
      molometerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations to all the 2012 Hubbie award winners. It has been a pleasure to read and follow many of these worthy winners.

2. snakeslane profile image82
    snakeslaneposted 11 years ago

Congratulations Hubbie 2012 recipients!

3. Born2care2001 profile image72
    Born2care2001posted 11 years ago

Thank you Simone for this post and congratulations to all 2012 Recipients. This demonstrates the magic of Hubpages. There are great people writing great hubs that create great examples of great goals to be set and accomplished...or if you don't care about all that you can just be yourself and have a real blast!!!
    Thank you all! Oh, and BTW I now have more possibilities. Each one is like a new breath filling me with the oxygen of life! WoooooHooooo!

4. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 11 years ago

So honored ! Wow!! Thank you to all of those who voted for me and I am honored to have the title of " Most likely to become a Hubpages employee. Oh one could only dream! Thanks again and it made my day! smile

Congrats AEvans....I am very glad to see that you picked up a 2012 Hubbie.

5. MickeySr profile image79
    MickeySrposted 11 years ago

I hate all of you and I'm never coming back here again!

1. MickeySr profile image79
      MickeySrposted 11 years agoin reply to this

. . . oh, and, good for you and congratulations AEvans!

1. AEvans profile image71
        AEvansposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You are so silly! lololo! Thank you Mickey. I wonder if we get an accolade for that? Now that would be so cool! smile

. . . my family would be so proud ~

Silliest Hubber - MickeySr

(and the trouble is, I know many folks who, if called upon for a one word description, 'silly' might actually be the last word they would ever suggest for me - I'm glad you see it)

I know your humor! ::::::big_smile If people would take time to detect the hilarious dry sarcasm and not jump the gun they would also find you have a very golden heart and would not be malicious to anyone. smile

. . . uhh . . . I think you mean platinum - but thanks anyway.

(you mean like that?)

Ooooooohhhh I love platinum! lololo big_smile

6. Rosie2010 profile image67
    Rosie2010posted 11 years ago

Congratulations to the 2012 Hubbie Award Winners!  Cheers!

1. PegCole17 profile image95
      PegCole17posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes! Congratulations to each of you award winners and in particular to fiction writer Mckbirdbks for his award winning series, The Emerald Wells Cafe. Come on over, the coffee is on me. (It usually is on my clothes.)

7. mvillecat profile image68
    mvillecatposted 11 years ago

Congrats to all the winners! I will start reading and following you guys for inspiration.

8. LaThing profile image60
    LaThingposted 11 years ago

Woohoo..... Way to go, guys!! Special congrats to Lord De Cross, Billybuc, Josh, Epigramman, Sunshine, Tammy..... Big hugs to all of you!!
    And the rest too!! You all deserve it smile

9. profile image0
    danielabramposted 11 years ago

Good selection. Look forward to perusing these hubs.

10. naeemebrahimjee profile image64
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 11 years ago

Congratulations to all of you!

Going to have my reading cut out for the next few days.....

smile  smile

11. Steve Lensman profile image61
    Steve Lensmanposted 11 years ago

Congrats to all the winners and special congratulations to my buddy Bruce (Cogerson) a well deserved win for Best All Around Hubber and Best Hub.

Thanks very much Steve.

12. slackermom profile image65
    slackermomposted 11 years ago

Congratulations to all of you. I have read hubs by all of the winners and they truly deserve the recognition.   CHEERS!!

13. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 11 years ago

Thanks!
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6990538_f248.jpg

14. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image94
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 11 years ago

Congratulations to everyone who won!

15. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 11 years ago

Congratulations everyone!!!!

16. suziecat7 profile image78
    suziecat7posted 11 years ago

Congratulations to all !

17. Teylina profile image60
    Teylinaposted 11 years ago

I know one thing: I'm definitely not reading enough! So glad to see this. I can start somewhere logical and keep going w/ones I'm already following: then I'll just always read, and can quit writing! (at least for anyone but me!) THANKS!

18. Lisa HW profile image63
    Lisa HWposted 11 years ago

Another "Congratulations" to Everyone, and extra congratulations to Cogerson (voted Top Hubber)   and those whose Hubs were voted among "Top Hubs".     smile  Looks like good selections to me, and it's nice to see people's efforts at writing excellent Hubs recognized.  Virtual champagne for everyone on the list.

19. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 11 years ago

Congratulations to all the well-deserving winners of the coveted Hubbie Award. Cheers!

20. Faceless39 profile image92
    Faceless39posted 11 years ago

Congratulations to ALL!  I know many of you, and you've definitely earned your titles.  Nice Job!  smile

Cogerson, a big congratulations to you!  But I wanted to say, don't switch to the "new profile" format, as all of your Amazing links lists will be lost.  Something to think about before converting.  Wonderful work, and I look forward to reading your hubs.  smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)