AdSense Account approval Issue

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)
  1. tasteofindia profile image61
    tasteofindiaposted 11 years ago

"Hello,
    Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after
    reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at
    this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:
    -
    Insufficient content"

This is the message i've got after applying for an account twice already. There are adverts showing on the pages as well.

I have gone through the policies and terms and conditions over and over again to see where have i gone wrong, but nothing seems to stand out.

Kindly Advise, any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Nimi.

1. galleryofgrace profile image71
      galleryofgraceposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Exactly like they said "insufficient content". you shouldn't apply again until you have about 10 good hubs.

2. Marketing Merit profile image93
    Marketing Meritposted 11 years ago

As GalleryofGrace has already said, you only have 4 hubs. Whilst there are no hard and fast rules, as Google is a law unto itself, most advice that I have read from other Hubbers recommends applying after you have written 10 - 15 good quality hubs.

Please, be patient. You only joined 4 days ago and yet have applied for an account twice already??

Have a read of this hub...not mine by the way... but it offers some really good advice.

http://yougotme.hubpages.com/hub/Gettin … Rejections

1. tasteofindia profile image61
      tasteofindiaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Galleryofgrace and Marketing Merit for your replies, i very much appreciate it. I'ill post some more excellent recipes before i give it another go.
      Cheers smile

3. Thallia profile image49
    Thalliaposted 11 years ago

You need to be patient.  I applied and received my Adsense account with only two hubs.  After these hubs were published, I waited two weeks before applying for an adsense account.  This was a sufficient amount of time for my hubs to gain page views from various search engines. 

The "10 hubs" before receiving an adsense account is hogwash. 

GOOD LUCK!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes, but you are in the US. It's harder for people from countries in Asia and Africa for some reason.

1. Thallia profile image49
        Thalliaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The original poster of this thread "tasteofindia" has his/her user location listed as United Kingdom on the hubpages profile page.  Surprised you didn't notice (since you did notice I am in the Uniteed States).

Perhaps UK users are now experiencing challenges?!

1. Marketing Merit profile image93
          Marketing Meritposted 11 years agoin reply to this

To be honest, I just think Adsense is becoming increasingly more difficult to sign up to. I am based in the UK and am not aware of there being any problems here.

I did wonder if the Hubbers name - 'Taste of India;' profile pic - Taj Mahal and hubs - Indian recipes, may have had a bearing on the decision also.

However, Google can hardly impose stringent conditions on webmasters but at the same time take money from advertisers for running adverts on sub standard/spam sites.

In the OP's case, I think it was a little naive to apply twice within the space of 4 days, with 4 hubs. What you say about you waiting two weeks before applying for an Adsense account is a valid point. It allows time for the hubs to be indexed.

Out of curiosity, how long ago did you apply for your Adsense account Thallia? Was that recently?

Regardless, Google is a fickle creature and, as a general rule, 10 hubs does seem to be the 'magic number' for a lot of Hubbers. However, quality, word count and subject matter will also have relevance. 

The OP was told the rejection was due to 'insufficient content.' Unclear if this was because his hubs are recipe based or if it is to do with the number of hubs.

4. tasteofindia profile image61
    tasteofindiaposted 11 years ago

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to give both suggestions a go smile

I'll keep posting for 2 weeks before i apply for an adsense account again. Hopefully by the end of that time i should have a lot more hubs.

Cheers.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)