Your Doctor Is Killing You!

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (16 posts)
  1. HealthCanada profile image61
    HealthCanadaposted 11 years ago

Did you know that 780,000 people died last year because of poor medical care?
    This means that almost 1 million people each year in the united states, who put their lives in the hands of the leading health care professionals of the world, are dropping dead. Because of, wrong prescriptions, misdiagnosis, failure to recognise symptoms, etc.
    90% of doctors refuse chemotherapy as a treatment for their owns tumors because of the low success rate.
    The average age of mortality of a physician is 56, This is lower than the average of the 'non-educated' people of 70.
    Why do the patients of the american medical doctors continue to seek treatment when such a prevalence is put of profit, not on health.
    That the status quo is no longer healthcare professional, but disease management personnel.
    With the 8 years in medical school, the average doctor is trained for less than 27 hours on health, nutrition and the human frame. The rest is spent in diagnosis, much to my surprise, shock and disappointment as i'm sure is yours that a doctor is not trained to make you healthy, but to prescribe the right drug for the right symptom.
    and apparently, with almost 1 million deaths a year that not one doctor is held responsible for there is an unspoken epidemic in health that needs to be addressed here.
    Don't misunderstand me, I am not being critical o all doctors, Surgeons save peoples lives everyday!
    Pediatricians get disabled kids the resources and help they need, and dietitians are doing the best the can with the information they've been given.
    I am not condemning the medical community in which I am a part of, I am simply stating in this open letter, asking those of the community to come forward in their own practises and say enough is enough, Get their patients off these drugs, and just feed them healthy food.

Your Thoughts?

2. Victoria Stephens profile image74
    Victoria Stephensposted 11 years ago

I'm not surprised 90% of doctors refuse chemotherapy. I bet many of the doctors won't take a pill for anything either.

I was recently sent to have a nuclear scan done. I refused it because I just don't see how that can ever be a good thing for my body to go through.

I was also precribed some pills (I won't go into what for) but after reading the ingredients and researching thoroughly what each one does or can do, I stopped taking them too. It could mean for me that I run into some difficult health problems when I reach old age but for now I'd rather take my chances. Better to be ill when I am old and and my time is nearly up anyway than to take a pill that could kill me almost instantly before I'm 35!

HealthCanadaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well remember the old saying "dont get high on your own supply"
      You may be surprised to know almost every doctor is addicted to some kind of drug, including heroine, speed, morphine, painkillers, anti depressants and a few with names so long you'd have to look it up. lol
      They do indeed pop pills, look at your doctor next time he is talking to you, try and see if he seems a little removed from the situation,
      I mean if you were a doctor, you could prescribe yourself anything.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I would be surprised, if ti were true.  "Almost every" is a vast exaggeration. And a doctor should not be self-proscribing--you can get struck off for it.

lol

None of your links substantiate this claim in any way.  Or indeed, any of your claims.

My claim is that vaccinations have hurt many people and helped none.

1. Shadesbreath profile image76
                Shadesbreathposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Is that why small pox and polio are such rampant problems these days, the failure of vaccination?

They exist because of vaccinations

3. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 11 years ago

I remember reading somewhere that in one country the doctors went on strike for a year;

The death rate dropped significantly and only rose when they came back to work!!!

I will see if I can find the link!

please do smile

4. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

My thoughts are that if everyone just stopped seeing doctors, the death toll would be a lot higher. And i would probably be one of them.

Mistakes should be minimized, and patients should also make sure they know exactly what they are meant to be getting and double check it.

Thats not true, look at statistics of health, death and infant mortality before and after 1919 when the first vaccines were introduced, we have been dying at higher rates, than countries with NO medical care

I am sure you have a source for that.  because... well, if you don;t want to take advantage of medicine that is your choice.  I'd be dead twice over without it.

Here is a few links talking about it:
          http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/6mishome.htm
          http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/studie … eath-rate/
          http://www.vaclib.org/sites/debate/Vaccines.html

And check out some of these other health studys from our new health site, it may shock you: http://cusco.ca/studies.php

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)