Black male 'racist' Sucker Punch

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (22 posts)
  1. S Leretseh profile image60
    S Leretsehposted 11 years ago

If these victims were black and ...well never mind.  I'm so sick and tired of saying it ...and seeing it.  All the links are 'unprovoked' attacks

Elderly white male socked in the face
    http://www.surenews.com/crime/assault/b … driver.htm

Baltimore:: White male knocked to the ground and his clothes stripped off
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlprKFftUe4
    Note: this video has been doctored by the Network news - they don't show his clothes being stripped off by a back male and black female. You can google it and find the whole racist attack .. if you hv the stomach for it.

Elderly Blind lady beat-up on a bus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uln9cwU … re=related

The "infamous' set-up line: Yo, you got any change?" POW! SUCKER PUNCH
    http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2012 … /308150032

The 'knockdown' Game
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca … 5382.story

Knockdown Game
    http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/16-year-old- … e-beating/

Knockdown Game: MURDER (14-year-old arrested and charged with murder (for punch in the face)
    http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/11/01 … sault.html

I have many more of these racist attacks... Socking white people in the face has been a favorite game of blacks (females included) for the last 4 years. It's not going to end by ignoring it! Oh, And where is Eric Holder? Where's the mainstream media? These are ALL obvious HATE crimes!

More than 90% of all violence that crosses racial lines ...comes from Eric Holders people.
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/n … ate11.html
    (bottom of pg)

1. dianetrotter profile image61
      dianetrotterposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well it looks like you posted under the right category!  This will be easy to find if anyone is looking for it!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
        Uninvited Writerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Diane, you might want to delete your comment since you copied his whole post. I have a feeling management will be deleting it.

1. profile image0
          Motown2Chitownposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Heavens, let's hope so, Susan!

roll

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65
          Ralph Deedsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Garbage!

2. Josak profile image59
      Josakposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Just want to let you know that people like yourself are the core of the problem.

Yes there are dumb idiots out there who attack people based on race. You DON'T play the same game back, what possible good can come of this post (which has been widely circulated)?

What will happen is some non black idiots will read it and use it as a justification for their own race based attacks and those will prompt more retaliatory race based attacks. Just like that you are promoting and spreading racist violence. The Klan, Arian Nation and Black Panther recruiters just got some more ammo, congratulations.

How do we deal with it? We don't stoop to the same level as the morons committing the crime, you don't deal with it racially like they do. Instead we find those responsible and put them away for a long time like they deserve.

What a disgusting thing to post, it's like the 70s all over again.

1. Xenonlit profile image60
        Xenonlitposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hear hear. I am sick of these racist "victims" who can't take responsibility for  their own evil, even when they are doing it.  Let's lock up the White kids who are doing the same thing and see how much whining goes on.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65
        Ralph Deedsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

True. Statistically, most victims of crimes committed by blacks are blacks, not whites, principally because housing and schools remain quite segregated in this country.

S Leretsehposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That tidbit of info is , I'm sure, of very little comfort to the all the white victims of black violence.
          There's absolutely no excuse for these black sucker punches and beatdowns on white people.  I believe the democratic party should bear the responsibility of compensating all the victims. This party OWNS this racial group.

1. gmwilliams profile image84
            gmwilliamsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Again with THIS thread.   Leretseh, you have some  deep deep issues regarding this subject.

2. profile image0
    The Longhunterposted 11 years ago

S Leretseh, the way to deal with these crimes and others like them is to try them in our courts and put them in jail, keeping them there without the possibility of parole. We have a justice system and, while it's not perfect, it's still one of the best in the world.

I agree with Josak. Rather than posting something that could cause the exact same crimes in the opposite direction racially, perhaps your time would be better served lobbying your congress person for tighter laws and stricter punishments for such crimes.

Some of the people who do these kinds of things thrive on the notoriety it brings them.

Congratulations, S Leretseh. You've just added one more outlet for them gaining just that.

"put them in jail, keeping them there without the possibility of parole. We have a justice system"

Longhunter, I hv a VERY extensive knowledge of black-on-white crime (white on black as well).  The threat of a jail cell is hardly a determent.  Black on white crime has soared into the stratosphere (580,000 white victims in 2005 - 1 out of 10 black males in their prime years will commit a violent act against a white person).

The blacks who participate in these knock-down games, do it knowing one of their comrades is filming it and it is going to be up-loaded to the internet. They're ready to be arrested.  It's no big deal. It is about inflicting pain on someone else, plus sending a"message" : fear me!  And it's about diminishing white people in the eyes of blacks - humiliating them. Lastly, it's about having the knowledge that their civil rights will be observed when they're eventually arrested. They get to do a great deal of harm to another person (a white person) while the civilized society protects their rights against being harmed. Also, in my too numerous to count discussions of black on white crime with blacks, I've discovered that blacks will not condemn fellow blacks for a racist act against a white person. At least it's very rare. And  not only is there no condemnation but no stigma, no matter the level of violence against a white person, among their own people. This is another permutation to the problem. Frustrating indeed!

"Some of the people who do these kinds of things thrive on the notoriety it brings them."

i believe they do their attacks - growing exponentially over the last 8 years now - for that very reason. Actually, more specifically, to make the 6 o'clock news.

As for white people retaliating, well, I know THAT is an impossibility.  Did white people retaliate in tthe 60s when 10s of thousands of white businesses were looted and burned, and a hundred or more were murdered? NO

Can you recall one incident since 1970, where a heinous crime was committed and it was black on white, that white people retaliated against innocent blacks?  Doesn't happen.
      Did White people in LA retaliate in 1991 (Rodney King riot) , despite watching on TV many racial attacks by blacks, even the notorious Reginald Denny beating?  I could not find one example in LA, or anywhere in America (blacks were actually attacking white people in other parts of the county because of the King verdict) of white people, or a white person, who retaliated against an innocent black. Not one.

Because I hv done such an extensive amount of research on black-on-white crime,  I know these attacks of unprovoked racist violence by blacks not only will not stop - for reasons already cited - but will get worse.  I mean the numbers of white victims will get greater and greater every year (in 2007, 720,000 white people were victims of black violence).  Ignoring black on white violence will not make it go away.  The unprovoked attacks are not isolated or random acts in America. They are calculated to convey fellow to fellow blacks a sense of superiority - racism.  And these attacks are happening in every geographic part of America.   The threat of jail, as I already stated, no deterrent whatsoever. The only thing left to do is to expose the racism and hateful violence. Unfortunately, the mainstream media won't do it (unless the victims are black). The only other avenue left to reach people is the internet.

1. profile image0
        The Longhunterposted 11 years agoin reply to this

"The threat of a jail cell is hardly a determent."

If you give them 10 years and they're out in two, no, it's not. If they're put away with strong sentences, life, if necessary, no parole, perhaps it would be.

Of course, I don't have a problem with the death penalty, either.

More later.

2. Josak profile image59
        Josakposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You make my skin crawl, man I really thought your breed was dead, turns out it's just dying. Thank God for that.

1. profile image0
          Sarra Garrettposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Why are you picking on the blacks?  Every race has this problem.  It has been going on since before Christ and it will never end.  It seems that you are attempting to start something here and have a deep discrimination for the black race.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
            Uninvited Writerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It seems like it's his whole reason for being on Hubpages...

2. S Leretseh profile image60

Sarra, I don't like racism.  And particularly victims of racist behavior!

3. John Holden profile image61
    John Holdenposted 11 years ago

+1 Longhunter and Josak.

4. John Holden profile image61
    John Holdenposted 11 years ago

Hey Leretseh, in the UK there is sport amongst some young white men. It is called "Paki bashing".
    The rules are simple,just go out and pick on any young Pakistani and kick the living daylights out of him. Ideally a lone one as you don't want to risk them getting the better of you.

Why don't you, in an attempt to prove that you aren't racist, write about this sort of white on black violence instead of your constant " the white man is totally innocent and none aggressive to blacks" whining?

5. S Leretseh profile image60

A white male thought he was just going to innocently walk by a group of black males. How can integration continue with this going on...on almost on a daily basis across America?

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/alleghen … index.html

Holden, never heard of paki bashing.  Show me a youtube, or any video. Got a link?

1. John Holden profile image61
      John Holdenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Not Paki bashing but white on black.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5BjArL5 … re=related

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Paki-bashing

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/america … ngdom.html

There isn't a surfeit of videos as it tends to take place at night and off camera.

6. S Leretseh profile image60

WOW!  Even black females are getting in on the beatdowns.
    Note the adult black female as she just stands there and does not try to intercede.  Also, note the stealing of the white girl's shoes.  Naturally, if this were two white girls doing this to a black girl this clip would hv led off the nightly news on Obama's networks (ABC, NBC & CBS).    WARNING: this beatdown - HATE ATTACK - is very vicious

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=844_1361894925

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)