What has more possibilities to be true?Aliens, Sasquatches, or Yahweh

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (39 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image77
    Castlepalomaposted 11 years ago

My order of what is most possible
    1.    Aliens
    2.    Sasquatch
    3.    Yahweh- creator of the Universe
    a distance third because it’s in competition with thousands of other Gods and has far less proof

What is your order of possibilities?

1. pisean282311 profile image62
      pisean282311posted 11 years agoin reply to this

same as yours...possibility of aliens is obviously much more considering size of universe and number of galaxies etc...

Castlepalomaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yahweh is said to live in the dark of all that

1. pisean282311 profile image62
          pisean282311posted 11 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. EGAD Call profile image60
          EGAD Callposted 11 years agoin reply to this

No. He is the light in your darkness. Turn around and see. You have your back to him right now.

I turned quick

Where???

2. tammybarnette profile image60
      tammybarnetteposted 11 years agoin reply to this

1) God
      2) Aliens
      do not believe in sasquatch per say, but for sure believe in the existance of creatures unknown

Which God are you talking about?

1. EGAD Call profile image60

There is only one God.

2. tammybarnette profile image60
          tammybarnetteposted 11 years agoin reply to this

God, Yahweh, Allah, all other languages I do not know that mean God:)

Yahweh would cancel out Alllah, makes very little sense to me.

Yahweh is most used word in the bible, 619 times, your about adverage  christian do not know this also, most atheist do.

3. A Troubled Man profile image58
      A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I think the topics are clear other than the first; Aliens.

Are we talking about the hoopla surrounding the notion of visiting aliens probing our nether regions or are we talking about the scientific hypotheses of potential life on other planets?

4. EGAD Call profile image60

Jehovah Jireh leaves a much larger footprint than sasquatch.

5. kess profile image61
      kessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Order of all possibilities..

God Goes by the title Father to those who know him...He is all things, both First and last...

Yahweh god of this world, creator in his own rights but limited to things of this world.
      He mostly presented as God the father, by himself and others...but he is not.

Aliens, these are also known as gods , antagonist with each other, but does present a united front.
      These are subjected to Yahweh.

Sasquatch is the least of the list

6. ptosis profile image67
      ptosisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

RE-EDIT  - I read the post wrong, I thought it was : totally different then what I answered sorry ... ignore ignore

7. profile image0
      Misstoya12posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I think that Aliens are real, and Sasquatch was not as real as people make it out to be.

1. Repairguy47 profile image60
        Repairguy47posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I know aliens are real, I saw one walking with Elvis just the other day!

8. Repairguy47 profile image60
      Repairguy47posted 11 years agoin reply to this

And yet you find it important enough to talk about.

2. Paul Wingert profile image62
    Paul Wingertposted 11 years ago

1. With such a s vast universe, the possiblility of alien life is very realistic. 2. I live in the Northwest and there's more than plenty of hibitat to support Sasquatches, but the jury is still out on that one, but it is a class B felony to harm or kill one on Washington State. 3. Physics, mathmatics, and chemistry puts serious doubt in the existence of a creator.

The vast amount of murders are people in uniforms
      Wish they set a felony on that

Have a friend who travels the world and he has collected thousands of sasquatches foot prints and hunreds of testimonies of people sighting sasquatches and some say they fed them at their door step.

Who has seen Yahweh today, or who has come back from the spirit world to tell the truth.

Where are the Yahweh people, when you need proof?

1. Paul Wingert profile image62
          Paul Wingertposted 11 years agoin reply to this

For the people that claim to feed them at their doorstep, they need to have a camera available.

1. kathleenkat profile image83
            kathleenkatposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes, so people can accuse them of Photoshopping it.

Face it, people won't believe unless they see for themselves. That holds true in most things.

3. cryptid profile image96
    cryptidposted 11 years ago

1. Aliens.  Because the cosmos is so massive almost anything could be out there, and the chance we are alone is really less likely than that other cultures exist on other planets.  Whether we ever meet them or not is another story.

2. Creator of the Universe.  Whatever you want to call him.  For the same reason as number one.  Why does God have to be a spiritual being?  Maybe the creator of life on Earth is some being from the far reaches of space.  Maybe the spiritual realm is just science we don't understand yet.   

3. Bigfoot.  I believe Bigfoot probably exists, but I do think there is a lot of nonsense clouding the matter.  If you see Bigfoot while camping in the Pacific Northwest I'll probably believe you.  If you see him run across the WalMart parking lot in Trenton New Jersey maybe not so much.

4. jacharless profile image74
    jacharlessposted 11 years ago

Castle,
    Adding Yahweh -Creator of all the universe to the list is odd. Creator of all the universe is all the universe and therefore is the maker of aliens and Sasquatch and is aliens and Sasquatch. But, yes, in the god-race it would be tough to visualize the everything-everything, so aliens would win, hands down. In fact aliens have won many a round as most mythology believes aliens either made man, taught man, boned mans woman, warred with other aliens for control over man, else enslaved man and are returning to complete the process of global domination.

James.

5. kathleenkat profile image83
    kathleenkatposted 11 years ago

Sasquatch!!!

We are discovering new, unknown large species of mammals every year.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news … gfoot.html

I used to know of an online Bigfoot community, where users shared their sighting stories. I can't find it. sad

1. A Troubled Man profile image58

From the link...

"The bottom line is, they don't have a body," said Michael Dennett, who writes for Skeptical Inquirer magazine and who has followed the Bigfoot debate for 20 years.

Bigfoot buffs note that it's rare to find a carcass of a grizzly bear in the wild. While that's true, grizzlies have not escaped photographic documentation.

Hair samples that have been recovered from alleged Bigfoot encounters have turned out to come from elk, bears or cows.

Many of the sightings and footprints, meanwhile, have proved to be hoaxes.

After Bigfoot tracker Ray Wallace died in a California nursing home last year, his children finally announced that their prank-loving dad had created the modern myth of Bigfoot when he used a pair of carved wooden feet to create a track of giant footprints in a northern California logging camp in 1958.

Dennett says he's not surprised by the flood of Bigfoot sightings.

"It's the same kind of eyewitness reports we see for the Loch Ness Sea Monster, UFOs, ghosts, you name it," he said. "The monster thing is a universal product of the human mind. We hear such stories from around the world."

Not sure of tammy EGAD and ATM number one pick, yet, so far we have

Aliens           5
        Sasquatch   1
        Yahweh        0

Catch up people of Yahweh,  ID yourself, before you go extinct or do you really exist?

There is 10,000 Gods, must state Yahweh related to be a vote.

2. A Troubled Man profile image58

Can't vote until my question is answered. smile

2. kathleenkat profile image83
        kathleenkatposted 11 years agoin reply to this

None of which disprove Sasquatch.

ATM, I'm surprised with you. Your main argument against "Is there a God" is there's no scientific evidence or account for one. I would say there is far more tangible evidence for Bigfoot than there is for God. You can't ask me to prove Sasquatch for you, but he did make it into National Geographic. Sasquatch trumps aliens and God as far as evidence and clues are concerned.

1. A Troubled Man profile image58

Or, unicorns and leprechauns. Proving Sasquatch is another story altogether.

No, there isn't, ie. "the bottom line"

Unicorns and leprechauns, I would say there is more Proven facts about Sasquatch, at least equal or better than Yahweh's Proof"!!! magic

6. caseymel profile image89
    caseymelposted 11 years ago

I think Aliens might be out there.  Outer space is huge and we have only studied a small fraction of it.

7. tussin profile image56
    tussinposted 11 years ago

I find the idea of a magical omnipotent bigfoot more believable than original recipe bigfoot. How else can a large hominid coexist in the same geographical area as humans and yet remain undetected by everyone except hillbillies?  If they exist, they must have magic powers that enable them to walk invisible amongst us.  Or maybe they are in cahoots with aliens and use extra terrestrial technology to build invisible cities.  For all you know, they could be flying invisible cars right above our heads.

Tussin
      Great Children story

What your anwer tussin, casymel, and ATM

Score
      Aliens           7
      Sasquatch   2
      Yahweh       2

Yahweh claims he has his finger prints over everything, Kind of makes me feel molested for no reason

1. tussin profile image56
        tussinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Nefarious Allegiance of Man and Bigfoot Learning from Aliens (NAMBLA)

1. ptosis profile image67
          ptosisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Is that the North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes?

8. C-ing Eye profile image60
    C-ing Eyeposted 11 years ago

Are you that bored?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)