100 Comments in One Day

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (27 posts)
  1. carol7777 profile image74
    carol7777posted 11 years ago

I write a lot of comments on hubs.  I try to find ones that interest me and leave a meaningful comment. Who would like to join me in 100 comments in a day.  I am going to write a 100 comments on Thursday.

1. Thelma Alberts profile image90
      Thelma Albertsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Good luck! I donĀ“t think I can give a quality comments for the 100 comments in a day. It would not be fair because at first, I have to read 100 hubs before I can give 100 comments.

2. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 11 years ago

May The Force be with you... big_smile

3. Trish303 profile image72
    Trish303posted 11 years ago

I'll give this a try I'll do it the Saturday smile

4. quizbomb profile image57
    quizbombposted 11 years ago

That's a great idea and although reading 100 hubs is a task in itself there is lots of great content on hubpages.

The whole idea of setting up challenges for yourself is a brilliant motivator and gives me the idea of doing this for creating questions and answers as well.

Good luck with the 100 comments. I'm doing my 30 day challenge so may be after I've completed that smile

5. daisydayz profile image84
    daisydayzposted 11 years ago

Thats a great challenge, did you manage it? I think I could probably do it. I have been know to comment on 100 blogs in a day when I'm doing some blog networking with fashion bloggers. I think it would help give new bloggers a great help too.

6. carol7777 profile image74

I did even more than 100.. I do about 50 everyday...Do bloggers hire people to comment.. I would love to do that!!!!

7. ThompsonPen profile image66
    ThompsonPenposted 11 years ago

I'd like to try that. I don't do nearly enough commenting, mainly because I don't feel like I can give meaningful, or worth reading comments that don't sound generic. I'd like to try it though.

8. carol7777 profile image74

Just go for it and it will fall into place.

9. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 11 years ago

Other than a meaningless badge (which only follows the last nine months of comments anyway) I don't see a good reason to.

However if you like commenting, there are plenty of places that pay. There are also sites where you can "exchange" comments. Comment on ten other people's forums/sites/blogs and ten will comment on yours.

1. ThompsonPen profile image66
      ThompsonPenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I find it's a good way of expanding, getting to know other hubbers and allowing them to find you as well. It's basically getting your name out there. I will be more likely to go and check out some one's hubs if they've commented on mine than by just "hopping" or whatever other method of discovering other hubbers

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hubbers don't bring me money or sales. smile

If that's your goal, then fair enough. My goal is to get my name out and get read. I just want to write and be read. I'd like to make money with it, and so far I've made a little money off it with adsense, but I'm just stoked I'm getting read.

I like getting read too. smile That's why I write for Google so I get thousands of readers. big_smile

How did you get into writing for google?

Anything you write on the internet can be indexed by Google... I get 3500+ views per day and 98% of them are from Google or Pinterest.

2. Barbara Kay profile image73
          Barbara Kayposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Wrylilt, Other hubbers might not make you money, but they do share on social sites if they like your hub. So it is worthwhile.

True but I find that's maybe .05% of my shares...

3. livewithrichard profile image72
          livewithrichardposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Not directly but they do share with their social networks and it becomes a cumulative effort that results in traffic and income.

2. Marisa Wright profile image86
        Marisa Wrightposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The way to make money on HubPages is not to attract other Hubbers - the community here is far too small.  The social side of HubPages - following, commenting etc - is great as an opportunity to network with others writers and stay motivated:  however if you put all your energy into that, you're missing the big picture.

Networking is important, but I find I get more value from networking outside HubPages, where 99% of my paying traffic comes from.

Exactly.

10. pstraubie48 profile image82
    pstraubie48posted 11 years ago

I like you comment often. i will try to comment 100 times tomorrow. We shall see. I look for hubs that are quality but have no comments; hub hopping is something i do at least once a day if possible.

11. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 11 years ago

Reading and leaving 100 thoughtful comments a day would be a job in itself. I can handle about 20 before the quality suffers. wink

1. Barbara Kay profile image73
      Barbara Kayposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Stacie, I agree. It would take me hours to leave decent comments on that many hubs.

12. holyjeans30 profile image66
    holyjeans30posted 11 years ago

I would love to do as many as I could but I think 100 a week would be more realistic for me lol.  I could do about 20 a day.  Nice goal though and would be beneficial to all of us hubbers if everyone took time to comment like that.

13. Techstuff profile image57
    Techstuffposted 11 years ago

Nice idea, but as a new account will I not get penalised for comment spam?

If I did proper comments on relevant hubs, should be ok though?

14. sanikagule profile image44
    sanikaguleposted 11 years ago

100 comments?
    Wow...!!
    Great

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)