Hub Pages CEO's are discriminating on the website

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (25 posts)
  1. Jennym07 profile image55
    Jennym07posted 11 years ago

During the last two years, Hub Pages CEO's & staff have allowed brutal slandering and bullying on their website. When a long term Hubpage member complained to the staff, the staff ignored her and banned her from the website. In addition to this, Hubpages staff claimed to have banned, the evil attacker known on Hubpages as Maureen Langford. (Hub user profile name: Miss Married). Maureen Langford has never been banned from Hubpages. In, fact, for the last 18 months she has been actively using the website under her sock puppet user name which is: MY MINDS EYE53. That person has brutely slandered another hubber and infringed on the other hubber's copyrights. The other hubber was banned and not Maureen Langford. This is discrimination! I have done a print screen using the print screen key on my keypad (prt sc). Using this method I have captured several hubpages belonging to Maureen Langford.

1. Jennym07 profile image55
      Jennym07posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Maureen Langford is currently active on Hubpages with the username: MY MINDS EYE53. My email is: Jennym0707@new.rr.com, anyone wanting proof should send me an email requesting this information. I will then send you screen shots of the Hubpages at issue. Including a photograph of Maureen as it appears attached to her "Miss Married" account.

2. My Minds Eye53 profile image59
    My Minds Eye53posted 11 years ago

I was banned and allowed back later.  It was not me doing the bullying, it was the other person involved.  They banned her husband twice in fact.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Please do not feed the troll.  It does no good and only encourages them.  Instead report them for a personal attack.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
        gmwilliamsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!

3. My Minds Eye53 profile image59

And furthermore I never infringed on anyone's rights.  You are talking about Susan Lang and her husband Mark Langford who have continued to harass and slander me across the web for the last two years.  She broke several Hub rules one of which she pretended to have law  experience and another where she was putting parts of her PUBLISHED book on hubs as original material written just for HubPages.  I have saved the things she has written about me also.  The post office is looking for her and her husband because of the hate mail they sent via US Mail.
    Why would you share this gmwilliams? It is nothing but garbage and lies.

Wanted you to defend yourself.    It disheartens and sickens me to see a newbie hubber thrash another hubber and mentions the hubber's name.   It is totally unprofessional and unethical.    Just wanted you to defend yourself.  What is going on in these forums.  If one has nothing nice to say, just don't say anything at all!

1. My Minds Eye53 profile image59
        My Minds Eye53posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you gm, I thought of that after I wrote what I did.  I was a little upset when I first saw it.  Now I realize that people who know me are not going to believe this anyway.

4. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 11 years ago

While I recognize that there is an age limit for participation on HP, I'm beginning to wonder if they shouldn't also administer tests to determine a maturity level and limit that as well.

This type of behavior is becoming ridiculous and distracting for users who enjoy forum participation and interaction with other genuine members of the community.

Motown2Chitown,  this is the second negative thread about HubPages and its wonderful community today.   What it is with some of the new hubbers today?    What is their beef?   What they should be concentrating on is writing and producing some quality hubs, not to denigrate HubPages and its members.   Totally egregious and outrageous behavior, bordering on the libelous!

I believe it is the same person who wrote both.  For some reason she thinks I have offended her.

2. Terminex profile image56
        Terminexposted 11 years agoin reply to this

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7381555_f248.jpg

1. Have107Witnessed profile image60
          Have107Witnessedposted 11 years agoin reply to this

@Terminex, I would suggest you read the email from last year, 2011. It was sent to Maureen Langford, after she engaged in an all out attack on Susan's book by posting repeated slander about Susan on her Book's sales websites! The proof has been provided to Susan. Maureen even signed her own name to the slander attacks each time she attacked Susan and her book! That's all I have to say in Susan's defense. Thank you.

5. Have107Witnessed profile image60
    Have107Witnessedposted 11 years ago

To: quiqq@hotmail.com
    Subject: RE: Knock it off...or else
    Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 00:03:55 -0400

Mind you own biz. Stop harassing and bad mouthing Susan. Stop stalking her on the internet, IE, Facebook, Twitter, Hubpages.Your bitterness and jealousy

towards her is eating you up. Everyone can see it! By your own admittance, you are on medication for mental illness! I'm going to call your doctor and report you if you continue to harm Susan's ability to earn a living and pay her bills. Take you out of her book? Grow Up! Your name is not mentioned in her book,

that's so childish! Your so jealous over Susan's book. Its so sad. Read the following letter Susan sent out today. This is your last notice.

Leave Susan Ann alone, stop stalking and harassing her on the internet! She has a right to earn a living! Leave her alone! Read the following letter:

Dear Allen ~

As per my phone call to you, please find the IP address of a person who is engaging in online harassment and stalking me on every website I market my published book on.

The IP address is: IP 69.55.121.5 The name of the person is Maureen Langford. I belive Maureen uses a computer in Cookeville Tn.

Thank you very much.

Susan Ann Langford

Published Author

Founder of: Legal Abuse Must End, Inc. 1992

Human Services advocate

Honored by: Kiwanis International

6. Have107Witnessed profile image60
    Have107Witnessedposted 11 years ago

FROM MYMindsEye: And furthermore I never infringed on anyone's rights.  You are talking about Susan Lang and her husband Mark Langford. She broke several Hub rules one of which she pretended to have law experience and another where she was putting parts of her PUBLISHED book on hubs as original material written just for HubPages.  I have saved the things she has written about me also.  The post office is looking for her and her husband because of the hate mail they sent via US Mail.
    Why would you share this gmwilliams? It is nothing but garbage and lies
    ********************************************************************************************************
    TO: Mymindseye53, Question? I have read her book and viewed her documents online on her Facebook page. I have seen her on TV; I have listened to her on the live radio programs done at the Mighty 1290KOIL AM Radio Station in Nebraska, where she lives! Everyone knows her and she puts herself out to the public so everyone can speak with her at anytime. I think you need to stop suggesting that she is trying to hide! That's just wrong! You're the one doing the slandering!  And I heard her radio broadcasts on many other stations across the States! She has a proven track record for bringing corrupt lawyers to justice! No one disputed her book after all this time, except YOU! Her husband, who you have mentioned here, is an honorably discharged American veteran. I'm sure that he and his wife visit the post office and receive US mail on a regular basis. I emailed her, the author of the book you speak of, and her husband wrote back! He is an American disabled veteran. If that is true, he must visit the veteran’s medical center often for his service connected disability. That means if the US Postal Service was after him, as you claim, then the government already knows where he is!  Question? You admit her book is HER published work! Therefore, it is Original Material she wrote! So how is it that you think she failed to publish her own Original Material? She has a right to publish her written word anywhere she wants to. After all, the Hubpages is a writer’s website!  You admit she wrote the book and I know she owns it, so it’s none of your biz where she posts it. You seem to be the problem; I detect alot of hate and jealous emotions coming from you! Also, you admit your were banned from here!  So why are you here? Seems to me, you plotted to hurt her and she tried everything to get the staff to do something about your attacks. When they dragged their feet, she had no choice but to defend herself from your hateful slanderous attacks on her! After reading her book, I know her as a person who collects over whelming proof!  Including any faxed records according to her book. Last but not least, in her defense, she does in fact have law experience and she says in her book, she's not a lawyer! She never claimed to be one. Infact, she's proud of the fact that she's not a lawyer! It just goes to show you, one who studies and works hard does not have to be a lawyer in order to win her cases against the UNETHICAL ones! Her Facebook page has tons of legal documents which show she personally, took on unethical lawyers and WON her cases against them! By the way, I noticed you didn’t want anyone to go and look her up on FACEBOOK... so you didn’t give her name here. Well, I will. Her name is Susan Ann Langford. The author of “Bringing Down Goliath” based on her true story! So she IS with law experience!! You sound like a hateful, jealous and malicious person. According her book, she's been married to your younger brother for 29 years! No thanks to you I'm sure! I will not come back to this thread again; I don't care what garbage comes out of your mouth! This was posted in the author and her husband's defense!  Good Bye!

7. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 11 years ago

And yet another brand new profile springs forth.  Fascinating.

@wilderness, that's right. I have some facts and Susan has people who care about her. That's all I have to say to you. Please stay out of it.

8. My Minds Eye53 profile image59

Who is attacking who here?  I had to block you from my email and my facebook to get you to quit harassing me.  Leave me alone, Mark and Susan.
    And Mark, it is not to slander leave an opinion of a book on a site that asks for it.
    You involved everyone here by coming here to attack me.

Maureen  Langford, you are a very disturbed liar! I have been sent the copies of the ruthless slander you have repeatedly posted about Susan (the person) as well as her book on her book's sales websites!  Thanks for admitting you have been there. Soon, everyone will see how mentally disturbed you are!! That's all I have to say to you. Good bye!

gees Mark, do you realize how crazy you sound?

9. My Minds Eye53 profile image59

And for the record Mark never fought in any war. He was hurt in training on a ship from his own carelessness right out of boot camp.  You dishonor true heroes Mark when you spread that crap about being a disabled veteran.

10. My Minds Eye53 profile image59

Is it ethical to put my personal email address out there without my consent?

11. My Minds Eye53 profile image59

Why do you and Susan hide behind false names Mark?  I wish you would quit saying you are a retired disabled veteran when the truth is you hurt yourself through your own carelessness while training on a ship right out of boot camp.  You dishonor our true soldiers and heroes by telling you are a disabled veteran when you never walked on foreign soil and NEVER fought in any war or battle.

12. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 11 years ago

Grow up people.

And someone close this down. It's embarrassing watching supposed adults thrash around like five year olds in a playground.

I have already asked.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)