Woo Hoo! Payout for me this month

Jump to Last Post 1-40 of 40 discussions (47 posts)
  1. LondonGirl profile image82
    LondonGirlposted 14 years ago

After a surge in earnings in the last couple of months, I'm over hte payment threshold for Google. Actually, it's still only £58.28 from hubs (£60 payout) but there's a tenner from my new blog, too.

1. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hot stuff LondonGirl, I reckon you deserve it. I see your off page work from time to time, and you work hard.
      Congratulations, give yourself a big hug!

2. RKHenry profile image63
      RKHenryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Excellent.  You are a role model to follow.

3. Aya Katz profile image84
      Aya Katzposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations, LondonGirl!

2. livewithrichard profile image74
    livewithrichardposted 14 years ago

way to go, I'm sure it's just the beginning for you.

3. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

Congrats!

4. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Great. I'm getting one next week.

5. JSwanson profile image61
    JSwansonposted 14 years ago

That is so awesome.

I will never forget the day I logged in and saw I was getting a payment.  Kind of felt like I made it

Great going and I hope there are many more to come

6. bgpappa profile image78
    bgpappaposted 14 years ago

Congrats, well earned.

7. LondonGirl profile image82

Thanks all. While I'm sure I'll pick up the extra £1.70 or so from hubspages before the end of June, it's nice to have the tenner from my new blog as well. That's taken off a lot faster than I thought it would, I've been lucky.

1. Dorsi profile image89
      Dorsiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's wonderful - congrats London Girl. That's great about your blog too, I haven't earned any on my new website but I haven't been putting much into it either.

2. ajcor profile image59
      ajcorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's down to your hard work London Girl - not luck - congratulations on your achievement - I am  up to $92.60 aus. so hopefully won't be too long...what's that expression "the harder I work the luckier i get" so maybe the cap fits here ---well done ...cheers

8. anime_nanet profile image59
    anime_nanetposted 14 years ago

Gratz London!!!!

9. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Congrats Amanda! smile

10. kmackey32 profile image64
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

Congrats! I cant wait for that day. lol

11. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

Fantastic job! Great news on the new blog.

12. BristolBoy profile image64
    BristolBoyposted 14 years ago

Congratulations!  Why not include a link to your blog from your profile?

13. BundleBoy profile image71
    BundleBoyposted 14 years ago

Congratulations LondonGirl. You should post the link to the blog.

14. Teresa McGurk profile image60
    Teresa McGurkposted 14 years ago

Many Congratulations!  Well done.

15. Anamika S profile image68
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago

Congrats! The first Payout is always a special one. I remember how excited i was when i got mine. I have a color xerox of my first payment from google.

16. InternetDad profile image60
    InternetDadposted 14 years ago

Congrats! It's post like these that give newbies like myself hope that some income can be made from Hubs.

17. Blogercise profile image59
    Blogerciseposted 14 years ago

well done, it is always great to get those first payments and knowing that from here the only way is up smile

18. DonnaCSmith profile image82
    DonnaCSmithposted 14 years ago

Wonderful news! And congratulations!

19. Jen's Solitude profile image85
    Jen's Solitudeposted 14 years ago

Congrats on the payout and your blog. Is your blog listed on your profile page. Guess I can just go and check. smile

~Jen

20. profile image0
    PJ_Deneenposted 14 years ago

Congrats!  It's good to know if we keep plugging away that our work will pay off.

21. LondonGirl profile image82

Thanks very much all - I can't believe I didn't stick details of my blog in my profile, and have now done so. Duh!

22. LondonGirl profile image82

Thanks all - it is quite fun!

23. profile image0

I agree London Girl. It is so much fun making money online!

I always say that the money fairies have arrived when Google deposits money "magically" in my bank account each month.

24. LondonGirl profile image82

Google fairy........

25. dawei888 profile image60
    dawei888posted 14 years ago

Hi there LondonGirl! Congrats on the 58 Sterling payout from HubPages. Yes, it does indeed take time. But with effort and dedication we'll all see the numbers steadily increase! cheers, dawei888

26. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

Congrats LG!

Inexplicably, I got one today for $145.90, even though according to Google it wasn't supposed to come until July. I confess I never totally understand when it's coming, but you know what? Today works!

I should be at a monthly pay out now, which was my goal for the Hub Challenge (that I never finished...)

27. charanjeet kaur profile image60
    charanjeet kaurposted 14 years ago

Wow i am so happy for you.. congrats to you ...

28. Triplet Mom profile image67
    Triplet Momposted 14 years ago

Congratulations!! How good that must feel.

29. LondonGirl profile image82

Thanks! Hope the next one comes along soon (-:

30. waynet profile image67
    waynetposted 14 years ago

Well done...it only gets better the more you write...£210.34 for me and the hubchallenge has increased it for this month at least....

31. Army Infantry Mom profile image60
    Army Infantry Momposted 14 years ago

Congrads LondonGirl,..Nice accomplishment,..Can't wait till I get that first check under my belt !!!!

32. LondonGirl profile image82

I reckon that, if things carry on as they are, I'll get a 2nd payout the month after next, and next month if things go better.

33. sweigand profile image59
    sweigandposted 14 years ago

Nice!

34. Lisa HW profile image63
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

Excellent.   smile   Chances are it will start to pick up more speed now.

35. Amanda Severn profile image95
    Amanda Severnposted 14 years ago

Well done LG, it's nice to know that it's possible to earn from all this writing. The only way is up from here on in!

36. soni2006 profile image76
    soni2006posted 14 years ago

Congrats...........

37. LondonGirl profile image82

thanks all - it really does work lol

1. profile image49
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well done LG, I get my 1st this month as well and I owe it to this site and the advice and help of many. Good Luck to all you newbies, it really does work !

38. profile image0

Badco. good going on your payout!!!

39. LondonGirl profile image82

Well done you too!

40. albinoeski profile image59
    albinoeskiposted 14 years ago

I AM A NEWBIE HERE.  I'LL APPRECIATE IF ONE COULD LEND ME A HAND AS TO HOW TO REALLY EARN FROM THIS.

1. BristolBoy profile image64
      BristolBoyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Make sure your caps lock isn't on when writing in the forums.  Spend some time getting to learn the basics, read the large number of hubs and forum posts on how to make money with hubpages (use the search box) and don't expect to make millions overnight.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)