Hubbers from India

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (62 posts)
  1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 14 years ago

There are many many Indian hubbers writing in hubpages. There are quality writers from India.

However, there is a hue and cry about Indian hubbers that they are not writing with a spirit of writing. It is said that Indian Hubbers are posting only nude picture galleries.

I know that this is not true. There are some who are posting such hot babes photo galleries but there are many who are writing quality stuff.

I would request you to write names of Indian hubbers who are writing quality hubs.

Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

1. Marisa Wright profile image86
      Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jyoti, there was a thread about this only a few weeks ago.  I do know a few quality Indian Hubbers but let's not go over it all again.

1. lrohner profile image68
        lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Marisa, play nice. I didn't see the thread you're talking about either. smile

2. darkside profile image64
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It was said that there seemed to be a group of predominantly Indian hubbers who were prolific in posting picture galleries. Specifically 'sexy picture galleries'.

There was no mention of nude picture galleries.

3. profile image56
      fun2hubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jyoti, what you need to do is to simply FLAG if you find any hub with nude pics. I hope you know what exactly nude means.

4. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image61
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I am an Indian blogger and do write seriously and good stuff only.

2. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Do you have any nude pictures of yourself?

3. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

Very funny, sneak!

Jyoti - To your point, I am sure that there are quality Indian hubbers out there. I personally don't know of any besides yourself. Most of the Indian hubbers I run across are either in "hot sexy photo" hubs, or their spelling and grasp of the English language is so poor that their hubs are almost unreadable.

If there are any quality Indian hubbers that we might have missed, please feel free to give them a shout out so that we know who they are.

JYOTI KOTHARIposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I must have to name you
      Irohner and
      Ratnaveera

Thanks,
      Jyoti Kothari

H P Roychudhury and Anuj Agarwal.
        http://hubpages-india.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
        Jyoti Kothari

4. R P Chapman profile image60
    R P Chapmanposted 14 years ago

Quality writing can come from anywhere.
    Spammers can come from anywhere.

There are no borders that confine intelligence and idiocy, every nation has both and most are rich in the latter.

5. Sufidreamer profile image80
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/21761

There you go, Jyoti and lrohner - some very talented Indian writers mentioned.

I have had the pleasure of working with some excellent Indian writers smile

1. lrohner profile image68
      lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Sufi!

6. arun kuruvilla profile image76
    arun kuruvillaposted 14 years ago

You cant say there are no quality hubbers from India.The fact is, the hot picture hubs from india .(a detailed search helps you find that the most of these indian hubbers are from kerala )are so large in number that they just overwhelmed the quality hubs from India

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image61

Yes, they are spoiling our name.  Some Malayalees have written very bad things in the comments column as I noted such ones in a hub on Kavya Madhavan.

7. Lady_E profile image61
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

I enjoy reading Hubs by Andromida, Anamika and Precious Perl. I'm sure there are alot more good Indian Writers.

@ Irohner - I didn't know you were from India - Another great writer.

Ps. Not forgetting you - Jyoti (Babuji) smile

8. Lady_E profile image61
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

.... and Mohitmisra - Our Poet. smile

9. profile image0
    GLORYposted 14 years ago

Most of the writers do not want to show their nationality.I have 75 content rich hubs.

1. dishyum profile image58
      dishyumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is it?

10. guidebaba profile image57
    guidebabaposted 14 years ago

Seems like I have no importance here. sad. I am from India. sad

11. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60

I know some of the good hubbers from India. I would like to invite you to name more. I can not remember some very important names and regret for the same.

Shyamchat
    Soni2006
    Trsmd
    Venugopal sivagna
    Mirajraha
    Charangeet kaur
    Feline Prophet
    Shalini Kagal
    Jaspal
    Anamika S
    Sabu Singh
    Diana Charles
    Cashmire
    C V Rajan

Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

1. Anamika S profile image69
      Anamika Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for including my name. Here are some more Hubbers who do not publish galleries.

Anuj Agarwal
      Barin Mehta (healwell51)
      Saurabh G
      Indian Cooking
      Laila Rajaratnam
      Cashmere

how can I forget our own Countrywoman who is an Indian too?

2. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image61

Me too wish to add my name to that list since I do here serious work only and wish to provide good stuff for readers.  But I am novice here with just 9 months experience.  I wish to keep a good bond with all Indian hubbers, they are here for serious business like writing quality stuff.

12. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60

I have found the name Cashmire as an Indian hubber in another forum thread but did not find any profile with that name.

Is there a spelling mistake?
    can you help me in fixing problem?

Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

1. Sally's Trove profile image79
      Sally's Troveposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That would be cashmere.  It was a spelling mistake on the other thread, and the mistake was mine.  So sorry, cashmere!

http://hubpages.com/profile/cashmere

Hi Sally's Trove,

Thanks for your reply. Now you can visit all quality Indian hubbers at one place <url snipped>.

If you know any one please mention here or inform me. I am trying to assemble them at one space.

Thanks,
        Jyoti Kothari

What a neat blog!  I'm looking forward to sampling the writings of Indian authors on HP whom I have not yet met.

Hi Sally's Trove,

This will be a great step.

Thanks,
            Jyoti Kothari

13. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60

One of the Indian Hubber Shalini Kagal is now on the list of best hubbers. She has achieved hubbers score 100.

Congratulations!

"100
    Shalini Kagal

This is the space that’s fast becoming my escape zone – to read the great stuff others have written and to write about anything and everything I like, without deadlines. I’m an online freelance...
    Bach Flower Remedies: Sweet Chestnut and the Last Straw4 days ago
    health natural remedies flower essences"

Jyoti Kothari

1. soni2006 profile image77
      soni2006posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awesome news. Congratulations Shalini.

Hi Soni,
        We are proud of Shalini as Indians.

1. soni2006 profile image77
          soni2006posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes sir, we are plus thanks for creating that blog on Indian hubbers.

2. Sexy jonty profile image58
          Sexy jontyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations ..... Shalini Kagal ......

Make us proud more .....
          Keep up the good work ....
          Best wishes and support ....

1. Sexy jonty profile image58
            Sexy jontyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I hope there must be many Indians who must have reached there ... but have been missed by us .....

14. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60

I have found some other Quality Indian hubbers and posted their links in Hubbers India blog.

One can go and check from there. I urge all of you to info me about quality Indian hubbers to be posted there.

Any one interested in writing there please feel free to contact me.

Thanks and awaiting some new Indian hubbers.

Jyoti Kothari

I have published two hubs about Indian writers. I wish to write some more in a series. Please info me about more Indian hubbers.

Thanks,
      Jyoti Kothari

Part 3 of Indian writers in hubpages published.
        http://hubpages.com/hub/Indian-writers- … ges-part-3

1. Lily Rose profile image86
          Lily Roseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

IS THERE NOT A RULE ABOUT PUTTING YOUR OWN URLs IN A FORUM POST UNLESS IT'S IN ONE OF THE "HELP" THREADS??

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO READ YOUR HUB ON INDIAN HUBBERS THEY CAN GO TO YOUR PROFILE OR THEY CAN BECOME A FAN AND BE NOTIFIED.

2. Lily Rose profile image86

@ Sally's Trove:  So the above is not Jyoti selling his hubs?  And this and all his other posts where he says 'please info me about quality Indian hubbers' over and over again is not for "creating" these hubs??  Think again.

I believe I explained enough about why I brought up 'white' hubbers as an example of why I feel these comments of his are similar to reverse racism.  I did not make a specific remark touting white hubbers, did I?  No, just giving an example of any everyday life situation.

I am certainly not attempting to foster racism and I'm sure Jyoti is not either, I'm just annoyed by the double standard.

I enjoy "hubworld" and the last thing I want to do is make a bad name for myself here and I certainly hope that I'm not doing that, but this thread struck a cord, and I felt the need to speak up.  I now feel the need to step down before this goes too far...

2. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image61

My writings can be found at: <link snipped>.  I wish to keep good relationship with serious Indian hubbers for improving my writing.

15. Lily Rose profile image86
    Lily Roseposted 14 years ago

Ok, I'll apologize up front if this ticks anyone off, but is this not akin to reverse discrimination?  I don't see anyone starting a thread to highlight all the white hubbers.

C'mon!  If someone wants to find quality writing, they'll search for it - who cares about the nationality of the author!

There was a thread pointing to Indian hubbers. They were accused of posting sexy photo galleries. It is not only Indians who have posted those galleries.

Why that thread pointed to Indians only? I have just pointed that there are many Indian hubbers who are writing quality content.

Moreover, Why do you point to "White"? Does it mean all Indians are black?

I also apologize if it hurts you or any one else. I am also with you. But if some thread is started to attack nationality of Indians, have not they right to reverse it back?

Have not they right to answer?

Thanks,
      Jyoti Kothari

1. tksensei profile image60
        tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Or, sometimes, not so sexy.

2. darkside profile image64

Here is my alleged "nationality attack of Indians".

You posting this thread as a response isn't a problem. But suggesting that I've attacked Indians is out of order.

You've said here "It is not only Indians who have posted those galleries. Why that thread pointed to Indians only?"

I said "I've noticed a highly disproportionate amount of Indian hubbers who publish Sexy Picture hubs."

I applaud you for pointing out all the Indian hubbers who are publishing quality articles. But it still doesn't change what I've said in that last quote.

Chances are, a person who has published a hub on "hot aunty" is going to be Indian. But I'm not blaming you for it. There's nothing you can do to stop or change them (though I do believe C.V.Rajan is right, it's up to HubPages Administration to police it).

If I were to say "all hubbers who make Hot Aunty hubs are Indian" it's not the same as saying "All Indians make Hot Aunty hubs".

What you are doing, highlighting the quality, is a positive. The only thing I'm concerned about is that the thread I posted is being touted as an attack on Indians.

1. arun kuruvilla profile image76
          arun kuruvillaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/21761#post370690

darkside: Are there any Indian hubbers......who don't have any 'hot babe' hubs?
          Surely 100% of them can't be into publishing such hubs.

1. darkside profile image64

See the question mark at the end?

I asked a question, and I was appropriately answered.

Do you see me arguing in the thread saying that all Indian hubbers make hot babe hubs?

Read my further observations here.

As you say, rightly so, asked and answered.  I applaud your efforts in redirecting the current commentary to the right place so that new posters can understand what this thread is about.

It's easy to pick up on one post, take it out of context, and reply with passion about the tree without considering the forest.

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60

Hi Darkside,
          I appreciate your efforts to improve hubpages. However, it is not sure that majority of Indian hubbers posting "Hot Aunty hubs".

I wopuld like to quote yours:

"who don't have any 'hot babe' hubs?
          Surely 100% of them can't be into publishing such hubs. Not sure what the fascination is, but without an exhaustive search it seems to be the norm."

The word 100% points to something..that is irritating. It may be because of ignorance about quality Indian hubbers. Even I did not know about most of them.

Ironher was talking about me only as quality hubber and you have supported her. Few names of Indians came out in your thread and that prompted me to search for more.

I knew about 15 Indian quality hubbers at that time. Now I know more than fifty and list is going big and bigger every day. I could not conclude even i three parts of my hubs about them and preparing for the fourth one.

I have a great respect for you and I appreciate your comment about positive thing.

I have never mentioned your name in this thread and never told of any attack against Indians.

I have only answered when some one pointed a finger against the thread.

However, I do not mind all these things because this is very natural and normal in discussions.

At last, but not the least, I am grateful to you for starting that thread which became instrumental to bring all these quality hubbers in fore front.

I am also thankful to you and CV for suggesting hubpages to strict on quality.

I appreciate Trove and others who have posted nicely in this thread.

Finally,
          I am and will remain your fan, Darkside, for your quality works not only in Hubs but across the hubpages including hub challenge hubs.

Regards,
          Jyoti Kothari

3. Lily Rose profile image86

Did I say Indians are black?  I don't think so.  I said "white" because I was making an attempt at an example, a comparison.  You keep asking everyone to post good Indian hubbers (for your benefit, seeing how you are writing a series of hubs relating to it) but I don't think that you'd ever see anyone start a thread and ask people to post examples of good "white" hubbers.

Is that more clear?

Yes, you and other Indian hubbers and everyone else has the right to respond, but why start a new thread instead of responding in the thread you're attacking?  And why state your argument instead of soliciting answers just so you can write your hub?

Hi Lily,
          I take it as personal attack on me. this is first time some one has accused me of doing so.
          Some people are interested in accusing without knowing the facts.
          1. If you can see, the old forum thread is closed and I could not reply when I found more and more quality Indian hubbers. Hubpages authorities notifies that one should start a new thread.....

2. Only a few (negligible) Indian hubbers are named here. Most of them were posted either in previous thread or I have searched them my own through various means.

Time and labor put to create these hubs are much more than creating my other hubs.

Moreover, these hubs are not (much) monetarily beneficial. It is just to bring quality hubbers out.

Hence, I can not be agree with you.

If you want to start a hub about "White Hubbers", no hubber has any right to oppose you except hubpages authorities. You can research and start your own hub or hub series about that but do not blame and accuse any one without knowing the facts.

Thanks,
          Jyoti Kothari

2. Sally's Trove profile image79

There was a reason that Jyoti initiated this thread, and the reason was because some in the HP community suggested that writers from India published only sexy photos here.

This thread has nothing to do with reverse discrimination.  It has everything to do with dispelling a misconception.

If you had taken the time to look into the history of this thread, I'm sure you wouldn't have left the two comments you did.

1. tksensei profile image60
        tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"Only"? Who said that?

Asked and answered. smile

2. Lily Rose profile image86

I did take the time to read the rest of the threat and I do realize that this thread was started to respond to a supposed "accusation".  The thing is, it could have been responded to within the thread in question rather than starting a new thread to "highlight" Indian hubbers, which Jyoti is using to create his hubs (no matter).

My thought was this:  If someone in a thread said that a high number of white hubbers are posting bad hubs, would someone white start a new thread demanding (okay, asking) over and over for hubbers to list in a new thread white hubbers who are posting good hubs?  No, I don't think so!

Would a white hubber create a series of hubs specifically to highlight other white hubbers?  No way - others would start screaming "racist!"

Am I wrong?

You have a point about this thread being a new one that could have been continued under a previous one.  That happens frequently on HP.  There's no harm there.

As for Jyoti, he is speaking his mind, not selling ("creating") his Hubs.

You are the one who brought up the idea of white Hubbers. 

This thread is meant to foster understanding, not racism.

16. C.V.Rajan profile image60
    C.V.Rajanposted 14 years ago

Thank you, Jyothi Kothari for your sincere efforts to bring into limelight the quality Hubbers from India.

It is really a matter of concern that many Hubbers from India are posting hot babe picture galleries. While such a stuff cannot be totally avoided in Internet arena where good, bad and ugly things are made available free for all, I am afraid it's Hubpages' administration too to blame in not putting a curtain to such hubs.

The reason is obvious. Sites like Hubpages take pride on "quantity" of visitors too, because it counts on the popularity of the site. (Recently Hubpages has entered into top 100 popular websites in USA). The "hot babes" hubs too contribute immensely to the traffic (though not to earnings proportionately) and perhaps that's one of the reasons sub-standard content is tolerated.

But websites have got to grow mature and look for quality content sooner or later.

Web content sites like Helium (where I write, where there is no scope for posting photos) had been accepting content left and right from anyone above 13 years of age with word limits less than 400 words too, earlier. Result? Plenty of substandard stuff in the site, seriously affecting the image of the site.

They have woken up to the reality to the need of improving the quality of contents and gradually bringing in more and more measures in that direction.

Sites like Suit101 on the other end, are extremely rigid and have military-like systems TO editorially control the inputs and to filter quality content. The site is least attractive from design and  presentation points of view; it has very limited scope for adding pictures and no scope for adding videos. It just can't stand beside HP  in terms of looks, features and technology. But the site seems to have very prestigious position in the Web world and a very high ranking in Google's search engines.

So, quality pays in the long run. I hope Hubpages too will start taking conscious action to weed out "sexy aunty hubs" and the like  and start encouraging truly quality content.

CVR

17. darkside profile image64
    darksideposted 14 years ago

Hi Lily.

I had a question in the other thread. Was it wrong or racist to ask it? I don't think so. I saw a trend. If it were any other nationality mass producing babe hubs... well any hubs, but I saw a theme and a trend, I'd ask. If there appeared to dozens of Aussies publishing 'beach babes' hubs I'd probably be even more outspoken with a "what the hell is up with that???"

My question being touted as an attack, I feel, was out of line. But honestly, I don't see this thread as a problem.

There certainly are well intentioned Indian hubbers who themselves are embarrassed by the actions of a (prolific) few. And after seeing the growing list of names I can see that I was wrong.

It's good to see quality being celebrated.

Deleted

18. lyla profile image61
    lylaposted 14 years ago

From India! smile

1. LOT2DO profile image39
      LOT2DOposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Glad to know! smile

19. monisays2u profile image61
    monisays2uposted 11 years ago

I am exclusive author and got through sincere quality work.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)