Who is the Sexiest Actor alive?

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (69 posts)
  1. Marla Rose profile image71
    Marla Roseposted 12 years ago

Which actor do you drool over every time you see him?  This actor just makes you melt and break out into a sweat.

1. justateacher profile image84
      justateacherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I used to tell my kids that Mel Gibson could sit and do or say nothing on screen for two hours and I would watch and drool....but that was before he got strange....
      Now I think the sexiest actor alive is Brad Pitt...not just because he is drop dead gorgeous...but because he is an awesome partner and caring father...to me...that makes a man sexy...

Marla Roseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you totally.  You couldn't have picked a better guy than Brad Pitt.  A caring, loving and devoted father to his kids.  And he helps others who are in need around the world.  Look at the New Orleans project he started after Hurricane Katrina!

2. profile image0
      Lybrahposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Munro Chambers is the sexiest, and then after him, comes Ashley Zukerman.  Google these men.  They are both beautiful.

2. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 12 years ago

Well, he doesn't have quite that effect on me, but Sean Connery was pretty darn hot in his younger days!

Sean Connery has this sex appeal about him.  He was a looker in his day!

3. Trsmd profile image56
    Trsmdposted 12 years ago

His name is Salman khan and he is a Bollywood actor from India..

4. dipless profile image68
    diplessposted 12 years ago

I hope guys are allowed to participate,but I kind of have a thing for Zooey Deschanel at the moment. big_smile

1. kannanwrites profile image91
      kannanwritesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

+1  and I am bound to mention Rekha (she's is evergreen).

5. sofs profile image75
    sofsposted 12 years ago

This is one person I have so fallen for... I hardly ever watch movies, but tell me Richard Gere is there in it and you could tempt me... No drool..tongue but this guy gives me a heart ache!

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image89
      mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Isn't Richard Gere gay though?? (seriously) If not, I want to add him to my list too smile

1. sofs profile image75
        sofsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LoL  smile But my only thought was the hunk looks ...well .. heart ache sad That is his preference.. LOLOLOLO tongue
        What a waste of a hunk like that lol
        Don't take threads like this so seriously Mistyhorizon smile

LOL, don't worry, I am not taking this too seriously, I would be thrilled to have Richard Gere on my 'dreamboat' list, I just don't want him showing more interest in my Hubby than in me wink

Edit, I suppose I could always have a sex change..... ponders hmm

1. sofs profile image75

lol That is a thought... you have given me ideas now lol

LOL, next decision, would you be a 'giver' or a 'taker' on that basis?? wink

1. sofs profile image75

Loser, I guess smile lol of the worst kind!

It would be a tricky choice, I think I could end up a loser too on that basis... so not fair (pouts and sulks) sad

2. Marla Rose profile image71

I agree with you 100 percent.  Richard Gere is my all time favorite actor.  He always looks good.  I love him with his grey hair.  He is the only man to me that looks fabulous with grey hair.  I have seen plenty of men with grey hair!

6. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 12 years ago

Daniel Day Lewis

7. profile image0
    timmathisenposted 12 years ago

The sexiest actor: Brad Pitt

He's captured the hearts of loads of women and men secretly admire his ability to pull off the scruffy look.

And just 'cuz I'm a guy I have to mention the sexiest actress: Rose Byrne. smile

Brad Pitt is a looker alright.  He's got my vote!  Yes indeed he is a sexy man.  I enjoy watching him on the big screen.  Does Angelina Jolie know what she has?

8. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years ago

oooooohh...there's a few...mind you, i don't break out into a sweat....i may say something like 'yummy' or 'yummmmmmmm'

...denzel w., daniel craig, j. depp,....maybe the list is just too long!...however, they must also be able to act.

1. vmartinezwilson profile image77
      vmartinezwilsonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mmmm,Denzel.  Always a good answer! 

Right now, I'm really loving Japanese actor Takayuki Yamada.  I've also had a thing for Gale Harold from Queer As Folk , Tom Cruise and LL Cool J, because ladies really do love Cool J.

9. mistyhorizon2003 profile image89
    mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years ago

George Clooney for me, although I can think of a load of others too if I can't have him wink

(Adrian Paul, David Boreanaz, Sean Connery, Brad Pitt, etc etc)

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I wish I could think like a women on this one, but I can't.

It might be slightly scary if you could Castlepaloma lol.

2. couturepopcafe profile image59
      couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

David Boreanaz, yes. Always liked him. Smart, funny, tough, good-looking.

But Brad is still the winner. And love him with the long hair at the Oscars. He's always changing his hair and looks good no matter what. Rugged, midwestern ease, great voice, well spoken, stylish.

But what's up with Angie? Did you see her last night? Arms are scary skinny, skin looked pasty. She still had the best dress as usual.

I didn't see Angie, so no idea what is going on with her. Will have to look closer next time she is on TV, or check out the net I guess.

10. Diane Inside profile image73
    Diane Insideposted 12 years ago

my opinion changes almost daily. lol

So no way to tell.

I think all women should be allowed a male 'harem', that way, much like a box of chocolates, we can choose our favourite 'filling' each night big_smile

1. Diane Inside profile image73
        Diane Insideposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'd go for that! yaaaahoooo!

Me too, sounds like heaven to me big_smile

11. profile image0
    mefajf07300302posted 11 years ago

Paul Rudd, George Clooney, Matthew Mcconaughy, Ryan Reynolds and Devon Sawa!

1. Crazzykylex profile image60
      Crazzykylexposted 11 years agoin reply to this

She said "Actor" and NOT "Actors"

1. profile image0
        mefajf07300302posted 11 years agoin reply to this

pretty sure I can read just couldn't decide which one is better looking!

1. profile image0

and for the sake of CrazzyKylex taking the answer a little too seriously it'd probably be George Clooney

So you're "just" another Clooney fan.

1. profile image0

I guess so but I also like the other guys looks and acting and really just couldn't decide who was better looking!

So you think sexyness comes from looks

1. profile image0

no I do not, but you are reading way too far into an answer. I do not personally know any of these men so yes my answer was purely based on ACTING and LOOKS but if I was to know the person no being sexy has many different points for me... and you can really stop with this incredible attack over a silly answer.

Hahaha You can't even tackle an answer? Can't tackle Me? That proves you need to be strong. Ok, no more attacks lol

2. profile image0
      Beth37posted 11 years agoin reply to this

a woman after my own heart

12. Crazzykylex profile image60
    Crazzykylexposted 11 years ago

Pierce Brosnan! He's damn Sexyyyyy

And in females, I say Monica Belucci (and Penelope Cruz)

O I forgot to mention Salma Hayek rocks! Do you remember that Tabla dance?

13. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 11 years ago

Kevin Costner was cute in Dances with Wolves !Have a hub with some of these guys in it !

14. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 11 years ago

I can't decide between Keanu Reeves, Vin Diesel or Gerard Butler or ... lol as I said, can't decide on one.

1. profile image0

wink good thing you clarified that! And I forgot about Vin Diesel haven't seen  one of his movies in forever that's probably why!

15. love my yorkies profile image61
    love my yorkiesposted 11 years ago

Definitely Sean Connery in his younger days

Now I would have to say Richard Gere or Johnny Depp  smile

16. hollywood-movies profile image58
    hollywood-moviesposted 11 years ago

Yes Johnny Depp for sure. He is so sexy...

17. meched profile image60
    mechedposted 11 years ago

Denzel Washington

18. Tricia Hein profile image62
    Tricia Heinposted 11 years ago

Chris Hemsworth. He's my favorite right now. And he played Thor really well.

19. know one profile image60
    know oneposted 11 years ago

Sexiest is Michael Fassbender. Slays me. Just so perfect.
    I also love James Spader (prior to Boston Legal) and Kevin Costner.
    All great actors too!!

20. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 11 years ago

Daniel and Daniel - Day Lewis and Craig

plus

Hugh Jackman

21. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 11 years ago

Denzel Washington-he keeps getting sexier as he gets older.     I also have another prime choice, Gerard Butler.    There is something about him that spells s-e-x.

1. profile image0

mmm Gerard Butler... what is it about an Irish man?

22. Samith Jhon profile image58
    Samith Jhonposted 11 years ago

Colin Egglesfield He is my favorite hero.He is so sexy

23. misstoughcookie97 profile image61
    misstoughcookie97posted 11 years ago

I can't choose between three- Gerard Butler, Eric Bana and Johnny Depp.

24. snakeslane profile image82
    snakeslaneposted 11 years ago

Jon Hamm is pretty sweet, I like Johnny Depp too, not sure why really. He's a bit scruffy, but he cleans up real nice  smile

1. profile image0

Mmm, Jon Hamm...

25. cjpooja26 profile image63
    cjpooja26posted 11 years ago

Johnny Depp is my favorite, but I like Robert Pattison too in Twilight.

26. Ruth Anne cooks profile image61
    Ruth Anne cooksposted 11 years ago

All very sexy actors, but I can't believe nobody mentioned Harrison Ford!  I remember seeing him for the first time Star Wars (yup, I'm pretty old!) and thinking how cute he was.  He's grown into a very distinguished looking, and sexy, gentleman.

And I also agree with Sean Connery.  I started watching James Bond films just because of him!

27. lindalou1963 profile image60
    lindalou1963posted 11 years ago

Sexiest has GOT to be Daniel Craig... the newest Bond Guy... OMGoodness!!

28. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 11 years ago

Well,,,
    Bad boy

Mel Gibson.

Yes, the later version!

http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/Mel-Gibson.jpg

1. donotfear profile image83
      donotfearposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I also have a thing for

Josh Holloway.................

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/legacyimages/lost/root/joshholloway_lost_290.jpg

29. Lorne Hemmerling profile image85
    Lorne Hemmerlingposted 11 years ago

All you women are way off the markā€¦..it's Don Rickles!! smile

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/7570970_f248.jpg

1. profile image0

ack!

30. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 11 years ago

Daryl Summers from Australia LOL ! Have only met 2 stars ! He is friendly to talk to but I loved Kevin Costner in Dances with Wolves & Robin Hood .

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7571033_f248.jpg

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)