If you just suddenly turned into the opposite sex......

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (38 posts)
  1. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

What's the first thing you would do?

big_smile

Personally I would totally take myself out on a really expensive date  big_smile

1. livewithrichard profile image74
      livewithrichardposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Become a lesbian because I really love my girlfriend smile

1. profile image0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile Lucky Girl Mate big_smile

2. Sneha Sunny profile image86
        Sneha Sunnyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

really lucky girl your girlfriend............. smile
        where should i search  a boy who would really love me like you do to ur gf.....???? big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

3. speedbird profile image61
        speedbirdposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That was funny..LOL

2. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I enjoy women way too much, therefore, I would probably end up turning lesbian. wink

1. profile image0

lesbian seems to be the common thread hmmm.......

1. profile image0

I reckon to stay bi sexual than no confusing awkward moments tongue

3. camlo profile image83
      camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

First, I'd wonder if this had really happened, or if I'd always been a woman and was having some kind of mental breakdown.
      Hopefully, I'd first realise my womanliness in the privacy of my own home and not in a public place.

4. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

id definitely turn into a lesbian, as there's no freaking way i would ever touch another man, as the thought pretty much disgusts me.  Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with it for some people, but it's definitely not for me.  therefore, i would just become a lesbian if i was to suddenly wake up a woman.

1. camlo profile image83
        camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'd be too shocked to even think that far.

5. aware profile image68
      awareposted 13 years agoin reply to this

nice  quandary. id say go shopping for new  wardrobe

1. lyricsingray. profile image59
        lyricsingray.posted 13 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

smooch

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey Kimberly, did you get my responded email? wink

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...that sounds good....ummmmmm....i can't write it here

1. profile image0

ha, your worse than me and I found something lame to say so cough it up somewhere, anywhere lol

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

... no way...i'd get banned fer sure......you just have to basically dig it out.of the ole memory bank......you don't have to go too far i'm sure....like you know, think 'bout last night or a couple of days ago, for example....   lol

1. profile image0

just peed, swear, and why is everyone becoming lesbians?  If they're male

very confusing

most creative y'all lol

not that mine was cool

3. howtosoftmod11 profile image61
    howtosoftmod11posted 13 years ago

thats funny

I would deffenetly become a lesbian there is just no way I could adapt

4. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 13 years ago

If I turned into a guy...

I'd probably cut my hair...

And be in shock for quite some time haha

1. profile image0

lol

OMG didn't even think of that

ok all bets off, I will not cut my hair, no no no

1. KristenGrace profile image61
        KristenGraceposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol I just watched amelia about amelia earhart... I don't think I could handle short hair like that !

1. profile image0

ha lol  OMG

5. Randy Godwin profile image62
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

Find whichever female got my body in exchange and see if I am as good as the ladies say I am?  lol

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow, I am already a lesbian trap in a male body. To switch teams, like that,  means I would stay home longer and have even fewer acceptances from religious types.

Women often want to change me, this would be too much.

1. profile image0

hmm:

lol

2. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lol. Is this based on ladies from almost 4 decages ago? You've been with Beth for 37 years. Can you even remember the other ladies??

6. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 13 years ago

I guess I'd put the seat up- ha ha!

1. profile image0

nice one !!!!!!

big_smile

7. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 13 years ago

I'd have to replace all my underwear first! big_smile

1. profile image0

white cotton of course lol

cool

8. L.Lawyer profile image61
    L.Lawyerposted 13 years ago

well im already bi sexual so no problems with partners, but i think i would miss having a big chest! they are big assests in dating and meeting partners.
    i think id be depressed unless it got replaced with a sexy 6 pack if i turned into a guy!

9. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

I'd begin to measure my genitalia right away! Isn't that what all men do anyways?

1. Tina Kachan profile image59
      Tina Kachanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

good one big_smile

I think if I turned into a man, I would admire my hot 6 pack all day long tongue

10. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 13 years ago

Buy a ruler, a bottle of Brut, and rush outside to write my name in the snow.

11. SandyMcCollum profile image63
    SandyMcCollumposted 13 years ago

My husband said he'd play with his... chest.. and I would have to convince him to be gay, I guess...

12. Greek One profile image62
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

I would but a hug ceiling mirror, 2 bottles of wine. and just explore

(typical first date)

13. profile image0
    Beth37posted 11 years ago

I'd figure out how to pee standing up.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)