if you were given a chance to have superpowers what could that be?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (30 posts)
  1. PaoloJpm profile image83
    PaoloJpmposted 11 years ago

we all know supernatural basically don't exist. Except to those natural talents that give rise to something unique most specially those that got the privilege of being included in the Guinness records. But what if there's something magical happen and you'll given a chance to have a true supernatural power what could that be? can it only contribute to your interest or to the world itself?

1. profile image0
      Rad Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

But many claim to have seen prayer heal?

Perhaps, instead of "we all know supernatural basically don't exist." it should read "we all should know supernatural basically doesn't exist."

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/109812

PaoloJpmposted 11 years agoin reply to this

well, yes I heard about it. And I even tried it and it works. Sort of, cause I am also using medication so i cant really figure out from two alternative healing. Anyway I do believe.

Also thanks for improvising smile

2. timorous profile image81
    timorousposted 11 years ago

The ability to completely suppress everyone's ego. This would allow everyone to treat each other with kindness, and consider others needs and feelings first. In general, a conciliatory tone would take over, and conflicts all over the world would diminish or even disappear. Oh well..we can still dream...

Now, back to our regular program.

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I work with the public and I agree with you. Ppl are mean, rude and selfish, and it's kinda shocking.

1. profile image0

You should move to Canada.

1. profile image0

hahaha... you're right. I think I was meant for Canada.

1. profile image0

You know, every time I've been to the states I've found Americans to be warn and kind. Except for my last vacation, a bunch of us took a cruise over the Christmas holidays. Because of the way our school vacation worded out half the people on the boat were Canadians. Some of the Americans began to get rude for no reason at all. One of the people in our group walked into an elevator and said "I'm sick of all these stupid Canadians" and a few people agreed. Funniest thing.

1. profile image0

Ppl are stupid in general. There are millions of nice Americans, Im sure! They tend to stay home a lot I think. hmm

2. PaoloJpm profile image83

Well, in the real world most of us are mean and rude. I bet respect are currently forgotten word. So nice Idea hope God would grant that power to spread love and peace

3. waynet profile image70
    waynetposted 11 years ago

I would have the power to projectile puke long distances and I'd be a crack shot at it too....So if someone was talking turd, I'd vomit at em! lol!

1. profile image0

Waynetman: Most avoided superhero.

1. waynet profile image70
        waynetposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Oh....sad He could provide undigested food chunk parcels for third world countries!...he could be the Hero!!

1. profile image0

Haven't they suffered enough?

2. bBerean profile image60
        bBereanposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Dehydration will be his undoing.

1. profile image0

hahaha

2. waynet profile image70

lol yes......I need pee pee man to save me.....

1. bBerean profile image60
            bBereanposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You may have a limited demographic for your comic books.  hmm

1. waynet profile image70

ha lol I think you may be right.

hahahaha nice choice dude

4. profile image50
    jtwwrazorposted 11 years ago

my super powers would be invisibility super strength  and flight

1. profile image0

so basically the standard issue superhero powers then.

yeah.. But still one classic wish for everybody. Perhaps it could gave more advantage to anyone who got it right.

5. lorddraven2000 profile image91
    lorddraven2000posted 11 years ago

Mind control Basically anything you want will be yours.

I would love that superpowers too. But I think it would sort turn everything little bit boring. Because everything seems so perfect the way you like. Means there are no more challenge or imperfection that give's one's life a strenght to keep up.

6. ajwrites57 profile image84
    ajwrites57posted 11 years ago

To be able to figure out Google and Panda and Penguin and such.

haha.. that would be great!

7. healthyfitness profile image71
    healthyfitnessposted 11 years ago

I want the super power to have all super powers!

Jk haha, but seriously I'd take extreme mind control (and by extreme I mean there is no limit!)

This way it could stay hidden but still be effective.

1. profile image0

I wasn't going to reply to this link at all... I have no idea why I changed my mind. Healthyfitness, you sure are attractive.

haha that would be cool! Do all the things according from your will

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)