real weight loss solutions

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (19 posts)
  1. my_girl_sara profile image77
    my_girl_saraposted 11 years ago

Raspberry keytones, healthy trim, and others promise to help you lose weight. I'm nervous about side effects. Which ones have worked for you?

1. KerryAnita profile image82
      KerryAnitaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Products like that don't work and they're not healthy. Eat non-processed foods, mostly fruits, veggies, and legumes, and exercise. That's the only path to achieving a long term healthy weight and lifestyle.

2. sannyasinman profile image60
    sannyasinmanposted 11 years ago

Losing weight is really very simple.
    1. Eat less
    2. Exercise more

1. ftclick profile image54
      ftclickposted 11 years agoin reply to this

eat smart. no carbs or processed sugary foods after 5pm eat them if you must in the morning hours, then eat foods that burn fat.
      exercise can also be walking for 30 min to 1 hour or more.  It works for some people.

3. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 11 years ago

I think the best way is to make conscious changes to improve your lifestyle. I lost 15 pounds in a year without really trying. All I did was substitute all sodas (even the diet ones) for water, then I gave up red meat. I can't say I've been exercising more. That's one of my goals for next year, but with a schedule like mine, it will take a lot of creativity to find the time. It can be done.

my_girl_saraposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That's awesome! Fifteen pounds is a lot of weight! Way to go!

4. HoneyAllen profile image57
    HoneyAllenposted 11 years ago

Loosing weight through the natural means is the best way out. All you need is little motivation in the beginning and as you experience the benefits you will be self motivated for it. Work out and healthy diet pattern are the best way to achieve the desired results.

I like "natural" but I personally never see weight loss. Even when I work out, I gain muscle and lose fat but no poundage change. Bummer.

5. mcbel profile image63
    mcbelposted 11 years ago

Avoid fructose. Check everything you eat for the stuff. A big, obvious one is "high fructose corn syrup". Pretty commonly found in soda and chips. I'm not saying to avoid this because it is unhealthy, but it increases your appetite significantly. Granted, you can fill up on chips and soda, but you'll feel hungry again much sooner.

6. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 11 years ago

If not for holidays with the goodies, I'd be in normal weight zone. lol

The holidays were bad for me this year. The food was tooooo good!

7. profile image0
    Miriam Weissmannposted 11 years ago

I tried all sorts of diets that never worked without causing the yoyo effect, so I eventually decided to just eat half of what I usually ate. It worked and that's what I do to retain my weight. I also used to drink endless cups of sweet black tea, so I started drinking unsweetened green tea instead and it worked wonders!

I'm a huge tea fan! What type of sweet black tea did you drink? I drink a lot of Tazo. My favs are Awake and Zen.

8. profile image52
    Proteinsforhealthposted 11 years ago

Here some weight loss solutions  you can defnately benefit from right now.

Start drinking more water.
    start to increase the pace at your walk.
    Stop eating junk food.
    Sleep well 7 hours of sleep is a must.
    what happens when you get hungry? Right.
    Don’t eat at least 3 hours before going to bed.

So these are the tips in your daily life. Start practicing these weight loss solutions.

9. josephbarrett profile image59
    josephbarrettposted 11 years ago

If you really want to lose your weight and after that maintain it, you just need to do two things.
    First one is exercise on regular basis.
    And second thing is that you should avoide faty food like cheese, burgers and other stuff like that.
    You don't need to do anything more else.

10. profile image52
    Proteinsforhealthposted 11 years ago

Weight loss plans are everywhere. Every person should tell this is a real weight loss solutions. i think two ways weight loss solutions.

one is control to eating foods and natural exercises means walking, swimming,skipping.
    second one is body building.i think my opinion first one real weight loss solution.

11. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 11 years ago

Weight Watchers.
    Exercise.

12. Shadow Jackson profile image66
    Shadow Jacksonposted 11 years ago

It's easy for people to give their two cents, but all I can say is, if you are an emotional eater, deal with whatever is the issue first and/or while you're tackling the weight. Because all the dieting in the world will not motivate you on those difficult days.

13. profile image57
    EmmaSmith4posted 2 years ago

The solution to real weight loss is physical activity and a healthy diet. Avoid the consumption of fast food, high carbs, eat low carbs and plant food only. Regular exercise weights, push ups, running and cycling.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)