"Reasons to Believe" Quoted - Counted

Jump to Last Post 1-1 of 1 discussions (15 posts)
  1. vector7 profile image59
    vector7posted 11 years ago

I began to reply to this person's post. But I'm not speaking to just her, nor do I want the discussion she's started trickling acid on the truth I know in my heart, mind, and soul. (For all the cold-as-steel, no-soul, just parts, physical asserters, "mind" is there in black and white)

Beginning, I want anyone that reads this to understand that there is NO PROOF for Jesus Christ, who is God, that a stubborn skeptical mind cannot easily wash away. God is God is GOD. If He wanted to MAKE everyone "KNOW" (contrast that to "believe" - believe equals I know, but can't prove it to you) He'd SHOW UP IN POWER AND GLORY..  Which He will in due time, but not until the work He started is finished, which is seperating the wheat from the chaff.

That is Good from Evil. Anyone here never heard of these two concepts? That's because they both exist, are tangible, provable... real. The unprofitable theological discussions become tiresome and long and they serve no purpose.

ANYONE looking for GENUINE answers concerning God can look at Good and Evil for themselves and when, and if, they do they'll see the truth. Jesus didn't show up for no reason, and I'm not concerned with convincing anyone here, only doing what I'm told which is sharing my knowledge of the truth. Or in basic terms, my testimony.

-------------------------------

Thankfully, my name means "God is my Judge" - my real name that is. Around 15 years ago I began searching for the answers I see posted here daily. I grew up in a church, hearing, learning.. never understanding..

I knew the stuff, had the basic answers "Jesus loves us".. "God is good"... "Heaven and Hell are real, and God is Just"...

One day, with my love for science (save the stupidity people assert through it) I wondered about the dinosaurs, and the evolution, and the monkeys. I got to the point I was afraid I'd been lied to about this great God of powerful infinite mathmatics and love in the center of His being. So you guessed it.. I dug.

The more I dig, the more ridiculous the things I worried about become. The truth is harder to believe than the lies... but is it the truth? Like I said, to you I can't prove it and there are people who will ridicule me for my honest words.. but it's the truth. I'll try to summarize.

-------------------

I started with Jesus Christ. Is is true? Did He live? Proven.

Next was are the Biblical accounts reliable.. Yes, just like if they were accounts wrote pertaining to a court case today. Even had discrepancies, which don't exist in made up "planned" lies. But are humans humans? I hope no one tries to use this here as I find it silly to say the accounts should be perfect. They are picking apart honest accounts written months after the fact - suit yourselves if you'd like to follow along with such silliness. (my take) I dug much deeper concerning the entirety of the Biblical texts, but again - summarize.. 

What about the science? Dinosaurs? In the Bible.. What about the million billion years? roll Sorry, but this one is off the charts ridiculous to me after the work I've done researching. So no evolution Vector? Nope - Even in recent studies secular scientists are beginning to wonder where the absurd contradictions are coming from and fighting against their very own "non-religious" scientists. Dogs are dogs and cats are cats and birds are birds and reptiles are reptiles.. Do they adapt and change? Well yeah, but so do computers.. and they were engineered by mere humans, why on earth would God himself not create something able to change and umm, what's that simple and obvious word... hmm Grow..

Fossil fuels are from the flood.. Noah's flood. Study the sedementary rocks around the entire world ("world" flood) and look at the trees STILL STANDING in between the "million year old" layers. Sorry, no.. The layers covered that tree pretty quick. The oil? Well yeah, your car is running on dino-oil and other plant and animal life that is. What happens if organisms, that the oil comes from under heat and pressure, just die on the earth? They are ate and decay away.. No oil.

The Bible has dinos in it, and they've found dino's with bone marrow, blood cells, flesh and arteries STILL INTACT. Not millions, thousands.. Not before man, with man.

There's is no connection between monkeys and man, no more connection than cats and dogs have because they have claws and sharp teeth. They've searched forever and have done nothing but stabbed themselves in the foot with their shovel, because the more they search the more evidence they find for the opposite their "theories"... They weren't fighting a fair fight anyway.. you can't re-write history and God is the one who made everything so He doesn't need to guess.

I could go on for decades.. this is just a star in the universe - still trillions to go.. Electro Magnetic Force, Entropy, Comets, Relativity, Stars, Dating ratios, NDEs, etc etc etc... but I'll stop here.

To the kicker. As the person requested her proof to humans such as yourself I posed my requests to God and searched for super-natural. I looked in the opposite direction though.

I could care less what anyone thinks about these words, save the fact I'm concerned for the well-being of their soul. I've seen Demons. I've seen them with my eyes, and I've seen then with my mind.

The seeing them with one's mind is a hard thing to explain and it's not fun. They actually love it - terrifying people that is. I've heard them speak through people. I've seen them wreak havoc in Churches, and even looked into poeple's eyes and known they had one in them looking right back into my eyes.

They are the reason and the proof I've had that started opening my eyes. Since then I've had proof of God within myself - that is, lacking the ability to give my sight of Him to other people.

These beings are deceptive. They are brilliant, and they are old as the earth. They can do things in the physical world if requested by people, and I strongly recommend you not try it yourself for "proof." There are people who don't believe in spriritual that probably still wouldn't encounter such things because their requests are sarcastic, but granted I would suggest keeping the name Jesus in your mind in case you need some serious help if you get yourself into things beyond your capacity.

Somehow or another they feel pain, torture if you will, for doing certain things or being confronted by God when requested by someone who believes in Jesus who needs help, or someone who trusts God if they've never heard the name of Jesus. They are manipulative, and twisted, and they can imitate your loved ones with identical voices and images and facts of their life, and can put suggestions in your mind through emotion or in some other manner. They can see you just like you see each other, and they can't be in two places but can appear from one distant physical place to another instantly. They will ALWAYS deny Jesus died for men's sins to save them. They will ALWAYS coorespond to the lie in Genesis in the Bible, that we (men) are gods, or like gods, or have the potential to be gods. They claim to be aliens from distant planets telepathically speaking through people while they posess them telling them truth here and lie there and ease their minds with flattery and abstract images of beauty.

They are like grown men preying on children with candy and sweet words until they have enough power to torture you, or unless they are using you to spread their lies which means they are getting work out of you. They are hateful to their core and have no interest in compassion or kindness. They are overwhelmed with a desire for power and are filled with greed.

Their minds can be seen in movies, and tv shows. Their work is done by people who believe them to be equal to God and worship them because they are intelligent, or done by people they lie to claiming they are distant brothers speaking to their minds. The games children and adults play, the books they read, the movies they watch, the music they listen to... it's all filled with Evil. And the Demons can be seen in it all, their Evil ways - everything you would imagine a Demon to be can be seen in the media of today, and it's not a joke or fake.

This long treatise I entitled a summarization is indeed just a star in the massive universe. And it's only the things God's given my petty little mind.

Whoever doesn't see the blatent truth of God and Good and Evil and Demons... whoever doesn't come to the truth has allowed himself to be lied to - because if I can, with my tiny mental capacity, find the answers I have searched so hard for, then so can they.

God will give you the answers you require if you seek HIM and HIS answers. If you look to men you'll be lost and lied to forever. And I do mean forever, as eternity is a proven fact as well.

Whatever is on the people's minds concerning anything wrote herein is the topic of this OP.

I pray God uses something I've taken time to share about my personal life for someone's good.

-Just a fellow man

1. aguasilver profile image71
      aguasilverposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Daniel, you put a hub into the forum! - long time no see, but I have now left the forums probably for good, only ventured in when I saw you had posted.

Check out this site and let me know (offline email) what you think?

http://www.moresureword.com/

I discovered it recently, and I will say it is keeping me engaged!

The visuals on the site are gruesome and the guy could benefit from a makeover of the site, but his viewpoint and information is good (IMO).

Hasta la vista...

John

1. vector7 profile image59
        vector7posted 11 years agoin reply to this

lol

I did indeed didn't I..

Will do John.

1. aka-dj profile image65
          aka-djposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Copywright 1912.
          lol

1. aguasilver profile image71
            aguasilverposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Que?

1. aka-dj profile image65
              aka-djposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Looks like it was designed in 1912. big_smile

2. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You say you pray God gives those seeking answers. Many devote Christians disagrees on what the answer is. Sometimes the answers claimed given are polar opposites. How do you resolve this? If you addressed this in the OP, sorry. That was one tediously long post. I didn't read it in its entirety

3. A Troubled Man profile image59
        A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

So, we aren't supposed to talk about reality?

Ah yes, the superior believer being the wheat, of course, and the rest of us... lol.

Neither do your failed attempts at telling us what exists.

Your testimony is useless as it runs contradictory to reality.

lol

That is not honest. Jesus Christ was never proven to have lived.

That also is not honest, biblical accounts have not shown to be reliable.

That goes well beyond dishonesty. Evolution is a fact, as were dinosaurs. You haven't done any research.

There isn't anything in the Bible to support that opinion.

lol lol

More dishonesty.

They all share common ancestors.

You know little if anything about those topics. Actually, it's "electromagnetic radiation", fyi.

Baloney.

There's little difference between that and what you're spouting here.

You appear to be critiquing your own post.

But, you're not telling the truth, that is obvious.

I suspect you're a man, hence... big_smile

4. profile image0
        Rad Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Are you okay? If you're seeing and hearing demons you may want to mention that to a doctor. I'm no doctor, but there is medication for that. Claiming to see them with your mind tells me you should make the appointment quick. I'm not attempting to insult you at all, after reading most of your post, I'm a little nervous you are unwell.

As for the humans and chimp thing, it's just all that DNA evidence we have that proves our relation. Sure Cats and Dogs can't mate, but horses and donkey and zebras can? And how would you explain the lion and the tiger being able to produce offspring when they never see each other in the wild, look different and hunt differently?

You should really see someone about those demons? Seeing and hearing things that no one else does is a serious sign of a serious illness.

5. Disappearinghead profile image60
        Disappearingheadposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Sorry Vecto r but this belongs in a hub. You are asking for trouble putting all this in the forum

1. profile image0

No, this doesn't belong in a hub either. It belongs with him as an explanation as to why he's seeking treatment.

6. Disappearinghead profile image60
        Disappearingheadposted 11 years agoin reply to this

A couple things I want to point out Vector.

Anyone who spent their life studying the human genome can see we share a common ancestor with apes.

If dino bones were really found with raw meat still in them how come the creationists have never submitted them to at least three independent world renowned genetics testing labs?

If you studied your bible you would see that demons weren't invented until some time between the 4th century BC and the time of Jesus.

1. profile image0

raw dino meat, I forgot about that one. Where did he get that from?

1. wilderness profile image94
            wildernessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Wonder if it tasted like chicken or just another lizard?

7. getitrite profile image72
        getitriteposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Like someone else has suggested, I also suggest that you may need some immediate professional help, if you think what you have said here makes any sense   The only demon in this equation is the demon of psychotic delusion.   These delusions are stubborn, and seem to attach themselves to the minds of the afflicted, and just don't seem to want to let go.  Please try to find some peace, even if you never recover.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)