Favorite Show On Tv?

Jump to Last Post 1-27 of 27 discussions (36 posts)
  1. sweigand profile image60
    sweigandposted 14 years ago

What is your favorite tv show on right now or all time? I'm a big Always Sunny in Philadelphia fan myself.

1. Lady_E profile image63
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mine is "My Wife and Kids".  They don't show it anymore but I really loved it.

Second favourite is an indian drama, which used to be shown daily. Its "Kasauti zindi giki". Great story lines and subtitled.

2. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Me too.  I also like "Rescue Me" and "Flight of the Conchords".

1. sweigand profile image60
        sweigandposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Flight of the Conchords is another favorite of mine as well.

3. anjalichugh profile image68
      anjalichughposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I used to love watching Starter wife but now that its off air, I am kind of hooked on to NCIS, Burn Notice, Law and Order & Touched by an Angel.

2. HealthCare Basics profile image59
    HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years ago

Nurse Jackie, Weeds, and Tudors....... smile

1. Capable Woman profile image61
      Capable Womanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jeezus...somebody got the the premium bundle! smile

3. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

The Sopranos. Nothing phony about that show.

4. Anti-Valentine profile image75
    Anti-Valentineposted 14 years ago

The Sopranos was good, and I wish they'd get with screening past series all ready.

I like to watch Top Gear and have a look at cars and have a laugh at Jeremy Clarkson and the others. It's one of the funnier shows on TV nowadays.

I also enjoy The Simpsons, South Park and others that I can't think of.

5. Ladybird33 profile image65
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

I am such a girl, I know!  But it has to be Grey's Anatomy and I am kind of getting addicted to True Blood (HBO).

6. Anti-Valentine profile image75
    Anti-Valentineposted 14 years ago

Mythbusters. The terrible twosome of Jaime Hyneman and Adam Savage.

7. Lady_E profile image63
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

Loved ER in the George Clooney days...

8. lafenty profile image69
    lafentyposted 14 years ago

Friends is and will always be a great show.  Hard to top the chemistry they all had on stage.

9. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

I am a huge TV on DVD fan. Don't laugh at my choices. wink

Seinfeld, Diagnosis Murder, ER, The West Wing

Other shows I've loved/love are:

Sex In The City, Veronica Mars, Desperate Housewives, Psych, Monk, The Office, The Apprentice, The OC. I think I'll stop. lol I barely watched any tv the last few years so have been catching up A LOT lately whether it be via internet streaming video or DVDs.

My newest favorite show would have to be Royal Pains on USA. Really great, so far! smile Also, Harper's Island on CBS (short miniseries) is REALLY awesome if you like thriller/horror/murder mysteries. They have all the 11 episodes up to watch on cbs.com and the final two are coming next week. So, you'd have time to catch up.

10. Pete Maida profile image61
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

Raising the Bar is a step above and drama on TV.  It's even handed approach to the criminal court is very special.  The public defenders and the prosecutors are dedicated and working for the good of the people.  It is great to see such high drama on TV.

11. spiderpam profile image74
    spiderpamposted 14 years ago

The Simpsons, Kirk Cameron, The Golden Girls, The Cosby Show, and Operation Repo smile

12. embitca profile image86
    embitcaposted 14 years ago

Too many, it's a little embarrassing smile

Here are the tops in my TiVo season pass list:

NCIS
    The Mentalist
    Fringe
    Supernatural

1. spiderpam profile image74
      spiderpamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The Mentalist I missed that one smile

1. embitca profile image86
        embitcaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I probably should have added The Guardian to that list as well since it also stars Simon Baker and I've been watching it for the past several weeks on the Sleuth channel smile

13. MontyApollo profile image61
    MontyApolloposted 14 years ago

I think "The Wire" was one of the best shows of the last decade.

We currently have a lot of episodes of House, Lost, and Fringe recorded on the DVR we are trying to catch up on.

14. kmackey32 profile image63
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

South Park.  Mom, kitty kitty's being a dildo again. Then mom says, I know a kitty kitty that's sleepn with mama tonight. lol

1. Paper Moon profile image81
      Paper Moonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My cheesey poofs!

15. nicomp profile image60
    nicompposted 14 years ago

MST 3K

16. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

So You Think You Can Dance
    The Mentalist
    Criminal Minds
    ER - back in the day
    Grey's Anatomy
    Cold Case
    Private Practice

1. spiderpam profile image74
      spiderpamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I cry at the end of every Cold Case episode I get to watch

17. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

Madmen & Breaking Bad.  What happened to them?  Wasn't there supposed to be a new season?

I work a lot...so, maybe the new season has started and I haven't heard?

18. onthewriteside profile image61
    onthewritesideposted 14 years ago

"Two and a half men" cracks me up.  I don't know about MadMen, but the new season of Breaking Bad has started.  It's on Sunday nights.

19. Hardy23 profile image60
    Hardy23posted 14 years ago

My favorite tv show is America's Next Top Model. I am Watching this show from its start. This is great show. The show gives a huge platform to the new models. With the help of this show they can start their carrier easily. I like these kinds of reality show very much.

20. RedElf profile image90
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

N.C.I.S. current fave. Have always liked Mark Harmon, and the ensemble cast play well off each other. Also nice to see David McCallum again. Very talented musician as well as actor.

21. mash malik profile image59
    mash malikposted 14 years ago

well well mine is 'FRIENDS' the most followed serial i ever know love the role the characters play in it!

22. saherneeno profile image53
    saherneenoposted 14 years ago

my fav tv show is american idol.its realy very excited show.

23. frankiectlus profile image60
    frankiectlusposted 14 years ago

The George Lopez show is always one of my favorites.  I also enjoy watching House.  You can kind of see a pattern.  Both are wise guys a lot like myself.

24. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Peep Show, funniest comedy in a long time.

25. spiderpam profile image74
    spiderpamposted 14 years ago

Antiques Roadshow!!!

26. Capable Woman profile image61
    Capable Womanposted 14 years ago

Mine is Squidbillies.

27. lrohner profile image67
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

Current favs have to be The Mentalist, Monk and Psych. The Mentalist has just completely drawn me in, and Monk and Psych make me laugh like hell.

My favorites of all time? Would have to be The Lucy Show and the Jackie Gleason show. There simply are no other shows that have even come close in my book. (Except maybe The Honeymooners...) Uh oh, I'm showing my age, aren't I? smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)