Hubber Staff

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (36 posts)
  1. Sheri Faye profile image78
    Sheri Fayeposted 11 years ago

I was so excited and honored today to wake up to an email to say one of my hubs was Hub Of The Day. I wanted to thank the Hub staff but the email said no reply, so I am trying to thank them here. I am fairly new to hubpages so this is a wonderful affirmation! So...thank you hub staff!

1. Simone Smith profile image86
      Simone Smithposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank YOU, Sheri Faye, for the lovely Hub! We're so glad you're a member of the community.

Also, it might not have been us who chose the Hub; many Hubbers submit recommendations to me via email, so you might have a secret admirer! big_smile

Sheri Fayeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Simone thank you. Susan Zutautus told me she was emailing you and recommending this. She also went waaay out of her way to help me learn to do the attribution for photos correctly. Anyway...I am a happy camper for sure!

2. bravewarrior profile image86
      bravewarriorposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations, Sheri!  Which one was it?  I must go read!!

http://sherifaye.hubpages.com/hub/How-T … ing-Plants

Thanks bravewarrior. It is a good day for me. I appreciate your support!

2. profile image0
    delleaposted 11 years ago

Congrats! It's always neat to see one of your own hubs as Hub Of The Day! Keep writing!

Thank you dellea. I am loving the writing for sure!

3. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 11 years ago

That's a wonderful way to start the day. Congratulations.

It is a wonderful way to start the day...me doing the happy dance and trying not to spill my coffee! Thank you Stacie!

4. Gcrhoads64 profile image89
    Gcrhoads64posted 11 years ago

Congratulations, Sheri Faye!

Thanks Gcrhoad! I think I will make my hubby call me Hemmingway for awhile...no..he(Hemmingway, not hubby) is too gloomy..maybe Harper Lee...lol

1. Gcrhoads64 profile image89
        Gcrhoads64posted 11 years agoin reply to this

lol. Harper Lee was a much better writer anyway. smile

5. spartucusjones profile image91
    spartucusjonesposted 11 years ago

Congrats on the HOTD! That is exciting news!

Thanks Sparticus...I feel like I got the mother of gold stars!

6. faythef profile image70
    faythefposted 11 years ago

Congratulations..on your success

Thank you faythef! It was  quite a surprise!

7. profile image0
    MrsBrownsParlourposted 11 years ago

Congratulations Sheri! You are an excellent writer, so I am not surprised. I also think it's helpful to have a way to communicate to the staff---hopefully this thread can be used by others too, or at least suggest other possible communication options.

Thanks Mrs. I appreciate your kind comments. I have no idea if hub staff read these forums, but really have no idea how to contact them. I have seen Simone comment on forums before. I did try to send her an email via fan mail regarding when or if the apprentice program will be starting up again, and don't know if that was the right way to email her, however I haven't heard back from her. Anyway...I am slowly figuring out this hub page thing with some help from some very kind hubbers.  Thanks again!

1. profile image0
        MrsBrownsParlourposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks on behalf of me (and others too) for trying to find appropriate channels of communication. I also had tried to reply back to an email (just one of the more regular milestone accolades) but the email bounced back. I might also be interested in applying for that apprentice program for the future. I have yet to read all of the tutorial info here though; I'm still new and trying to make time in my schedule for everything here.

Hey Mrs. Apprently thye have stopped taking applications for the apprenticeship program. I don't know if they are going to open it again, but I hope so! I don't know how to contact hub staff, but if you see above Simone did make a comment and she is on staff with hubbers, so they must read at least some of the forums. I imagine they would get swamped with emails if it was easy to do so. And you are right, there is a ton to learn on the tutorials...I have lots to learn to. For eg. yesterday I could not figure out how to change font color in the hub tool. Anyway, good luck!

8. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 11 years ago

Congrats - it's so deserved!!  You are definitely one of the best new writers here!

Marcy Thank you so much. That is quite a compliment. The community here is so kind and supportive!

9. ologsinquito profile image82
    ologsinquitoposted 11 years ago

Hi Sheri

Congratulations and may you enjoy lots of success here.

Thank you. I am having so much fun here!

10. profile image0
    mjkearnposted 11 years ago

Hi Sheri

Congratulations on HOTD. On the way up now girl. Well done indeed and looking forward to more of your work.

MJ.

Thanks! This day just rocks!

11. jakkadan profile image58
    jakkadanposted 11 years ago

hey there, Sheri Faye, well done girl, it muzt b a good'un,  be lucky, eh??
    warm regardz   {^_^}
    jakkadan

Thank you jakkadan, I do indeed feel lucky!

12. SAM ELDER profile image57
    SAM ELDERposted 11 years ago

Congrats .. wow... smile

Thank you Sam Elder. I feel like that too.....wow!

13. Kathryn Stratford profile image90
    Kathryn Stratfordposted 11 years ago

That is awesome, Sheri! I just read it, and was happy it was by someone I know on HubPages! Well done, for sure. I'm so happy for you, and keep up the good work!

I thought I already replied to you...but my computor is acting weird. Anyway thanks Kathyrn, it has been quite a day!

14. icmn91 profile image77
    icmn91posted 11 years ago

Very well done!

Thanks!

15. Careermommy profile image75
    Careermommyposted 11 years ago

Sheri, congratulations.  I remember when I read your hub some time ago and thinking it was really superior in quality.  It is much deserved!

Thank you Careermommy! I appreciate your comment!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)