Ad Sense account disapproved.

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (44 posts)
  1. chithuunni profile image60
    chithuunniposted 11 years ago

Hi all Hub writers,
    I tried to get Ad Sense account after publishing almost 20 Hubs. But it was disapproved by showing that insufficient content and difficulty in navigating to my site. I have used the link http//username.hubpages.com.

1. Simone Smith profile image87
      Simone Smithposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Sorry for the setback, chithuunni. Rest assured you're not alone and this takes a long time for many people (it's not fun, but at least you're not alone!).

We've got more info here: http://hubpages.com/faq/#adsense-application-disapprove

chithuunniposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hi,
        Thanks...
        I will continue my passion and I am sure one day I would emerge winner!

2. Marisa Wright profile image85
      Marisa Wrightposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I suspect the problem may be your English.  I scanned a couple of your Hubs and your grammar needs some work - there is even a title which has bad grammar ("How Safe Research Chemicals Are?" should be "How Safe are Research Chemicals".

chithuunniposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hi,
        Thanks for the input but I think, the term insufficient content has some other meaning. Secondly, I know the sequencing in the title is not grammatically correct but you know there is a bit difference between what we write in the text and the words of a title with a punch. In that way I feel that title is considerably fine,

1. yupperclub profile image60
          yupperclubposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Why don't you try taking an online grammar course...they are free and will remind you of the basics before you even write comments.  You are not making sense.

Patti

2. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

As far as they can see you have 14 (featured) hubs.  That is probably not enough these days.

3. c mark walker profile image61
    c mark walkerposted 11 years ago

all the while Adsense has ads posted on accounts like mine while I don't get paid a penny. Very convenient for Adsense,making money off me and those not approved.....something bad wrong with this picture

1. psycheskinner profile image84
      psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The ads are placed there by Hubpages and the earnings go to them.  You can open the hub and turn the ads off if you wish.

4. c mark walker profile image61
    c mark walkerposted 11 years ago

thanks psycheskinner I understand now. Hubpages could be more upfront about that from the start though.....cool pen name

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Since the average Adsense earning per 1,000 views is somewhere between $1-$3, I doubt they're making a stack off you wink

1. jericho911 profile image59
        jericho911posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Good point

5. StitchTheDamned profile image67
    StitchTheDamnedposted 11 years ago

Don't lose hope! I started my adsense account through my youtube. It took several tries and a lot of work before I was approved. You will get there. Try adding more featured hubs, get more attention to your page and then apply again.

6. DennisDo profile image68
    DennisDoposted 11 years ago

I agree with Stitch. Making money via Adsense (especially on Hubpages) will be tough. That's not to discourage you though. It is possible, but you have to keep publishing hubs and stay consistence with posting articles.

7. ancen profile image60
    ancenposted 11 years ago

try to add some more fresh content.Also check the all contents are contain more than 1000 words.Try to submit some more hub entry (ex : 25) and then try once again.Hope that time your account will be accepted.

8. livewirez profile image71
    livewirezposted 11 years ago

It is really hard to join adsense that is the point. Like you, you had already published 20 hubs but still you were disapproved.

1. psycheskinner profile image84
      psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Most likely only featured hubs would be counted.

9. yupperclub profile image60
    yupperclubposted 11 years ago

Maybe if you publish more originally, unique hubs, creating better quality, instead of publishing hubs just for the numbers, Google would take your application more seriously.

10. John Jason Hosac profile image60
    John Jason Hosacposted 11 years ago

I used <link snipped>
    Sign up answer 50 questions and you get invited to adsense. Assuming you answered these questions well and avoided any content with alcohol, tobacco, drugs or sex you should be approved. I posted this in a recent forum, it is probably the easiest way to gain your adsense account.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You can't use promotional links on the forum. And you could've at least tried to make it a little less obvious.

LOL  going after those easy referrals, eh John ?

1. LucidDreams profile image64
          LucidDreamsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I have heard Webanswers is fairly easy to get an adsense account with. I already had one when I signed up. It also could be a decent place to earn if you are active. Hubpages has been harder to earn with the last couple of years as they have focused more on Hubpages ads and have lost a lot of love with search engines.

Weebly has a 2.0 platform that if you create a free website and attach a blog, you could get some decent traffic if you are active. They have a pretty high adsense approval rating also.

I may look into the webanswers. They are very vague and confusing with how they work, though.

1. LucidDreams profile image64
              LucidDreamsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The best way from my experience working with webanswers is to be consistant each day. Answer questions which are related to topics such as finance, real estate and other decent paying adsense terms.

11. John Jason Hosac profile image60
    John Jason Hosacposted 11 years ago

I am not trying to be sneaky about it....it is not promotional when I am not selling anything. It may be promoting another site yes, but how many hubs here promoted a particular item etc? It is the easiest way I have found to get an adsense account and with how many posts I see with people complaining about not being accepted by adsense I thought I would shed some light on this with the hopes that people would use my referral as it does not hinder them in anyway or decrease their earnings etc.

Why would I be sneaky about it, I rarely click on shortened links because that is sneaky unless its a twitter feed or something. So perhaps some people in this world are not dishonest. Thanks for the heads up. I am trying to solve a problem for some people, it worked quite well for me.

1. John Jason Hosac profile image60
      John Jason Hosacposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Sadly I have gotten a couple dozen referrals through here or other avenues but only about 10% of those answered more than 10 questions let alone the 50 required. It took me a night to answer that many questions in a thoughtful manner at least. Kind of pathetic in my honest opinion, I give everyone a clear path to get their adsense account and people can not put in the effort when they can sit here and complain about it?

Webanswers is a decent source of income if you are active on an almost daily basis. It may even be a good place for ideas for hubs etc.

So you can use the adsense acct that you get there and place it on other pages ? If so, then you definitely just helped out newbies like myself.

Yes sir, I use the adsense account that I received from webanswers on youtube, blogger.com. webanswers and of course here. You can also use it on your own sites but that requires additional approval. Any hosted content like the above that I mentioned you are free to use your adsense account without further approval. So if you dont mind using my referral link for pointing you in the right direction, I would appreciate it :-)

By the way, make sure to avoid any questions that pertain to questionable content like drugs, alcohol, sex, tobacco etc.

I would stick to whats your favorite color, where should I visit when I travel here. Those kind of questions that would not pertain to anything seen as potentially adult oriented by google.

I'm sorry but i already have an acct on webanswers. i answered 25 questions and just stopped because i was confused. I would have used your link otherwise. Thanks for the help. I'll check out your hubs.

It is a bit misleading as well because it sounded to me like I needed to be awarded 50 times not just answer 50 questions. It turned out that after I answered 50 questions I was sent an invite for adsense though.

I got the invite last night. I am just waiting on what I hope is a favorable response. I did get 2 awarded answers in the meantime.

12. arulanantham profile image54
    arulananthamposted 11 years ago

i also tried so many third party websites like hubpages,indiyarocks,fixya,buksiya to get the adsense but still i can't get the Adsense account
    is it easy to get adsense account in webanswers?
    i have one blogspot also......

13. arulanantham profile image54
    arulananthamposted 11 years ago

Google Adsense is applicable for india?

I have heard that webanswers is not. However, if you know anyone state side then perhaps you could use their address?

1. madscientist12 profile image92
        madscientist12posted 11 years agoin reply to this

wow, that's a sure fire way to get yourself banned from Google.

1. TheKatsMeow profile image88
          TheKatsMeowposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I agree, using someone else's address to sign up for adsense is against their ToS.

14. rebthomas profile image82
    rebthomasposted 11 years ago

I have 17 hubs all but one is featured and I got turned down too.  I understand from the forums that now they want somewhere between 20 and 35, all featured, before they will approve you.  So keep trying, as I am.  Someday we will both make it.  :<)

15. profile image0
    Educateurselfposted 11 years ago

We are same I have also apply forn Google Adsense when I have write my 20 hubs, 13 featured, two of them evergreen content, but the email sent to me that your application was disapproved because of insufficient content. Now I will reapply when I reached my 30 hubs and to write more high quality hubs. Because quality matters not quantity.

16. ketage profile image81
    ketageposted 11 years ago

I waited until i had 18 hubs and more then 1k views before applying to adsense, it took about 6 weeks of work, I tried to make all my hubs interesting in the hope that google found it of high enough quality to approve my application. 
    Only advice I can give is,  write more hubs, maybe add some photos, polls, videos. and make sure you have as few spelling and grammatical errors as possible. Then try again.

17. madscientist12 profile image92
    madscientist12posted 11 years ago

I have 11 hubs so far, all of them are featured and I haven't been approved for an adsense account yet so I guess I'll just keep writing....

18. Desmondlee89 profile image73
    Desmondlee89posted 11 years ago

Same for me, rejected for insufficient content, read somewhere that we have to hit at least 25-30 featured hubs that are 'well rated' and be around for at least 6 months under googles new rules.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)