Mhatter,

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (34 posts)
  1. Mhatter99 profile image66
    Mhatter99posted 11 years ago

Thank you all for your concern.

Sorry to worry you all. Cellulitis attacked my right leg. I was taken to emergency and hospitalized. I got out yesterday (4/15).
    I apologize my first communication is a little brief. I do have a lot of people to notify and my typing seems a bit slow. Let’s see what tomorrow holds.

Martin

1. aviannovice profile image86
      aviannoviceposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Martin.  I was wondering what was happening.  Thanks for the update.

2. Cardisa profile image88
      Cardisaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hey Martin, I hope you are doing much better. I didn't see the original post but I do hope everything is alright.

3. Cantuhearmescream profile image76
      Cantuhearmescreamposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I'm glad to see your home and well, everyone can wait. :-)
      Cat

4. Deborah Brooks profile image61
      Deborah Brooksposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Oh Martin It is so good to see you.. You have really  been missed my friend..
      thank God you are here.. cant wait to read your poetry
      Deb

5. profile image0
      Joanne M Olivieriposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Please take care, Martin.  That can be very serious and painful.  Glad to see you on here.

6. Faith Reaper profile image83
      Faith Reaperposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Oh, dearest Mh, I have been wondering where you have been!  I will be in prayer for you dearest friend.  God bless you.  In His Love Always, Faith Reaper

7. travmaj profile image73
      travmajposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hello Martin - sorry to hear your news - hope you are well on the way to recovery. Missed you heaps - just glad you are ok. Best wishes and take care -

8. shiningirisheyes profile image61
      shiningirisheyesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Martin - I was away from Hub pages while recuperating from a fall.  I am certainly fine and I am not telling you this for sympathy.  I only state this so you know why you have not heard from me in some time.  I am thankful you are on the mend and send my sincerest of blessings to you.  I always enjoy your beautiful poetry but truly appreciate your awesome sense of humor.  Sending many Irish blessing to you, my friend.  XO

9. tobusiness profile image80
      tobusinessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hi Matin, I've only just found this, although I wondered why I'd not seen anything from you lately. Take care and get well soon, hugs and best wishes from across the pond.
      Love Jo.

10. btrbell profile image88
      btrbellposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I am so sorry. I hope you continue to feel better.

2. pstraubie48 profile image80
    pstraubie48posted 11 years ago

Good to hear from you....take care of you....Angels are on the way to sweet sweet you. ps

3. pstraubie48 profile image80
    pstraubie48posted 11 years ago

Good to hear from you....take care of you....Angels are on the way to sweet sweet you. ps

4. wetnosedogs profile image60
    wetnosedogsposted 11 years ago

Certainly missed your daily poems.
    Glad to hear you are back home.
    Important thing is getting yourself up to par.
    Just glad to hear from you.

5. Steve Lensman profile image61
    Steve Lensmanposted 11 years ago

Very sorry to hear about this Martin, hope you get well soon.

Your first post in this thread seems to be missing.

6. dailytop10 profile image84
    dailytop10posted 11 years ago

Get well soon my friend.

7. writinglover profile image75
    writingloverposted 11 years ago

Oh, dear.  I'm sorry about your leg, but I'm so happy that you're out of the hopsital. Hopefully you continue to improve and do well!

8. profile image0
    Beth37posted 11 years ago

Oh, Im so sorry. You always make such an effort for everyone here... so glad you are on the mend!

9. James-wolve profile image76
    James-wolveposted 11 years ago

Oh my dear friend,I am so sorry to hear this distressing news and my heart reaches out to you.I  am praying for your speedy recovery. We need you back soonest!things are not just the same without you around. Everyone seems to be serious and frowning lol many days passed and no one could put that smile on my face.I am down these days,come and give me that special kick to my morale:)
    I look forward to the time when you will come back.We really need you here.Get well sonnest.
    Sincerely,
    James

10. kj force profile image60
    kj forceposted 11 years ago

Martin....So sorry to hear of your plight...Cellulitus can be a very serious condition if left untreated...and many times we don't even known the origin of what we did....Have you ever experienced this condition before ?I am dealing with it as we speak...it just flared up last week...sometimes it can start from a bug bite/scratch/bump/bruise any kind of trauma....the swelling and discomfort is the most aggravating....I am using the all natural treatment....welcome back and take care of yourself..and may your recovery be a speedy one....as you were missed....

11. agapsikap profile image60
    agapsikapposted 11 years ago

Get well soon, Sir. Your followers are just here waiting for those limericks..
    Remember, to ease the pain just one funny limerick a day.
    You've got to help increase your immune system.
    Everything happens for a reason. Green veggies might help..

12. xstatic profile image61
    xstaticposted 11 years ago

We hope all is well tonight...

13. moonlake profile image81
    moonlakeposted 11 years ago

Sorry you have had health problems. Glad to hear you are better.

14. HattieMattieMae profile image60
    HattieMattieMaeposted 11 years ago

Yes, hope you get back in shape soon! Happy healing, and sending out some prayers. smile

15. AliciaC profile image93
    AliciaCposted 11 years ago

I'm so sorry about your cellulitis, Martin. I've missed your poems. I hope you get better very soon.

16. shampa sadhya profile image75
    shampa sadhyaposted 11 years ago

Hope you are much better now, get well soon!

17. SAM ELDER profile image55
    SAM ELDERposted 11 years ago

wish you quick recovery :-)

18. bravewarrior profile image86
    bravewarriorposted 11 years ago

Martin, I was wondering why you hadn't been posting lately.  I hope you are on the road to recovery, my poetic friend.  You have been missed!

19. MizBejabbers profile image87
    MizBejabbersposted 11 years ago

Get back on your feet soon, my friend. Ill health is no fun.

20. profile image0
    Valleypoetposted 11 years ago

Missed the laughs my friend, hope you are well soon:-))

21. DDE profile image47
    DDEposted 11 years ago

I wondered what happened to you not seeing your daily poems got me thinking hope you get well soon. God Bless you!

22. thost profile image61
    thostposted 11 years ago

Hope you are well. Welcome back.

23. profile image0
    summerberrieposted 11 years ago

Take care.

24. janshares profile image94
    jansharesposted 11 years ago

Hi Mhatter, I was missing my dose of evening poetry, smile  wondered if you were on vacation. Sorry to hear about your ailment. Heal soon, get your rest. I'm glad you're okay.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)