He wants to shoot Clinton WHERE?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)
  1. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 10 years ago

I can see the government agency next scandal brewing here, when the FCC puts Mr. Santilli's request through extra scrutiny.
    Once again, where was the outrage when American troops were sent to Iraq under false pretenses? Did we see anyone calling for SOS Rice to be shot in her private parts? roll

Radio host Pete Santilli made shocking remarks about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, claiming she should be "shot" for being "involved in the killings of American troops."

Santilli hosts a show on his website, but says he's "ready to take my show to national syndication; that is, of course, if the FCC regulated AM/FM radio stations can handle my truth & honesty."

"Hillary Clinton needs to be convicted. She needs to be tried, convicted and shot in the vagina," Santilli said, Right Wing Watch reports. "I want to pull the trigger."

Santilli criticized Clinton over the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consultate in Benghazi, Libya. He also slammed Clinton over what he called "the fake hunt down of this Obama bin Laden thing":

I want to shoot her right in the vagina and I don't want her to die right away; I want her to feel the pain and I want to look her in the eyes and I want to say, on behalf of all Americans that you've killed, on behalf of the Navy SEALS, the families of Navy SEAL Team Six who were involved in the fake hunt down of this Obama, Obama bin Laden thing, that whole fake scenario, because these Navy SEALS know the truth, they killed them all. On behalf of all of those people, I'm supporting our troops by saying we need to try, convict, and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina.

Santilli also criticized Obama, saying he deserves the same punishment as Clinton.

"Barack Obama needs to be tried, convicted, and shot for crimes against the United States of America," Santilli said. "And if anybody has a problem with that, then you are an enemy of our state."

1. Zelkiiro profile image87
      Zelkiiroposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I wonder where Santilli wants Obama to be shot...

1. ccdursina profile image67
        ccdursinaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I wonder something similar....

2. profile image0
    JaxsonRaineposted 10 years ago

Stupid people on all sides... shouldn't be newsworthy.

1. Quilligrapher profile image72
      Quilligrapherposted 10 years agoin reply to this

+1

3. profile image0
    Nancy's Nicheposted 10 years ago

Wow, this article regarding Mr. Santilli's comments certainly comes from a deep seeded anger. We, who pay attention to the infractions by our government, are angry over Benghazi, the IRS, recent AP violations by the CIA, and King Obama’s continual shredding of the Constitution through executive orders to mention a few of our concerns. I believe Ms. Clinton, along with anyone else who ignored the cry for help, should have been relieved of his or her post, tried and imprisoned for treason; that is what his or her actions concerning Benghazi was --- TREASON! But shooting them --- nah, that would be a waste of good bullets...

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Obviously, you are not basing this on any facts whatsoever... Oh, and you forgot to mention the umbrella smile

Mighty Momposted 10 years agoin reply to this

No kidding.
        With Ombrellagate and now Vaginagate,
        we have officially passed the "boy who cried wolf" stage into complete lunacy.
        When absolutely everything the President does becomes the subject of equally overblown
        hysterical outrage, the people who are hysterically outraged lose any credibility
        to be legitimately concerned about anything.
        They just want to be outraged.

Real birthers don't accept evidence. They just make up new sh#t to ignite.
        P.U.

2. Quilligrapher profile image72
      Quilligrapherposted 10 years agoin reply to this

In the entire history of this nation, US courts have overturned only two presidential executive orders out of over 13,000 and neither was one of the mere 155 issued by President Obama through May 18, 2013. {1}{2}

Treason, on the other hand, is a much more serious accusation. The same Constitution you claim the President has shred states, in Article III, Section 3: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.”
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg
      {1} http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_ … _conflicts
      {2} http://1461days.blogspot.com/2009/01/cu … bamas.html

4. maxoxam41 profile image65
    maxoxam41posted 10 years ago

As if Navy Seals were angels? Isn't it their job to die for personal interests? Yes, to the eyes of our politicians, Clinton or another, we are all disposable. Why are we so outraged about it? Sept 11 was the perfect example of the detachment of our politicians when it came to the people.

Mighty Momposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Do you mean Sept 11 the original or 2012? Or both?

5. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 10 years ago

After reading the article, I had to chuckle that he was planning an apology to anyone "who took his comments out of context."  Seriously?  There wasn't really ambiguity in his statement that might have required one to search for its meaning in context.

Phew.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)