What the Bleep is Wrong with People!

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (24 posts)
  1. Lady Guinevere profile image67
    Lady Guinevereposted 14 years ago

I wrote a comment on a hub and it was deleted immediately after I sent it. Not a few minutes aftwards so that they could actualy read what I posted, but as soon as I hit send. It was not rude nor against anything that they said in the hub, but was deleted anyway.  Yes I am briging this out.  It needs to stop because for one it certainly is NOT christian at all and for another it is downright rude.  I am getting into the habit of sending my replies to my e-mail account.  It's just getting rediculous. Here is what I wrote and the hub from wence it was written:

http://hubpages.com/hub/JESUS-WILL-RETURN-SOON

In the Bible it says the Jesus already returned but not one believed it was him.  I believe in Jesus and I believe what the Bible said about him coming back and getting Thomas to believe that who he was seeing was truly Jesus.  I find it disturbing that after that he was dropped from the book.  Jesus tells us that he put Satan down and that Satan has no power over any of us.  Now I believe what he says and I give no credit nor thought of Satan.  Jesus may be the only way but it is he and he only that calls us not the other way around.
    Love to all and everyone.

1. tksensei profile image61
      tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

'Ridiculous'

And maybe you shouldn't take things so much to heart.

Lady Guinevereposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well just maybe you should read the comments that have been left to see where this actually goes and what it is really about.

2. profile image0
    annvansposted 14 years ago

Maybe it was an accident or something?  I have put comments on hubs and strange things happen like 3 comments appear there.

No,this was no accident--not at all.

3. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL LG, you have a reputation among Christians, you know wink

Yeah, I know....just like Jesus did....HAHA those who cal themselves true Christians do it to him also....and don't even know it!

2. Lady Guinevere profile image67

Now where do they think that I am leading them.....it must be good or they wouldn't follow me so close eh?

4. Sanctus Vesania profile image61
    Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years ago

Christians who choose to ignore, dance around, or cry foul at criticism; I am brought to mind the verses of Proverbs.

Proverbs 9: 7-9
    7 "Whoever corrects a mocker invites insult;
           whoever rebukes a wicked man incurs abuse.

8 Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you;
           rebuke a wise man and he will love you.

9 Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still;
           teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning

"Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will ignore you." by William Blake  also comes to mind

Thaks and I have a few verses in the Bible myself.  They keep telling me that I am lying becaseu I do not quote scripture, well here is it

1 Corinthians 2 (NIV)
      However, as it is written:
         "No eye has seen,
            no ear has heard,
         no mind has conceived
         what God has prepared for those who love him"[b]— 10but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.
            The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.[c] 14The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:
      16"For who has known the mind of the Lord
            that he may instruct him?"[d] But we have the mind of Christ.

Now the sama with the Young's Literal Translation

9but, according as it hath been written, `What eye did not see, and ear did not hear, and upon the heart of man came not up, what God did prepare for those loving Him --'

10but to us did God reveal [them] through His Spirit, for the Spirit all things doth search, even the depths of God,

11for who of men hath known the things of the man, except the spirit of the man that [is] in him? so also the things of God no one hath known, except the Spirit of God.

12And we the spirit of the world did not receive, but the Spirit that [is] of God, that we may know the things conferred by God on us,

13which things also we speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Holy Spirit, with spiritual things spiritual things comparing,

14and the natural man doth not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for to him they are foolishness, and he is not able to know [them], because spiritually they are discerned;

15and he who is spiritual, doth discern indeed all things, and he himself is by no one discerned;

16for who did know the mind of the Lord that he shall instruct Him? and we -- we have the mind of Christ.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psalm 103
      1By David. Bless, O my soul, Jehovah, And all my inward parts -- His Holy Name.

2Bless, O my soul, Jehovah, And forget not all His benefits,

3Who is forgiving all thine iniquities, Who is healing all thy diseases,

4Who is redeeming from destruction thy life, Who is crowning thee -- kindness and mercies,

5Who is satisfying with good thy desire, Renew itself as an eagle doth thy youth.

6Jehovah is doing righteousness and judgments For all the oppressed.

7He maketh known His ways to Moses, To the sons of Israel His acts.

8Merciful and gracious [is] Jehovah, Slow to anger, and abundant in mercy.

9Not for ever doth He strive, Nor to the age doth He watch.

10Not according to our sins hath He done to us, Nor according to our iniquities Hath He conferred benefits upon us.

11For, as the height of the heavens [is] above the earth, His kindness hath been mighty over those fearing Him.

12As the distance of east from west He hath put far from us our transgressions.

13As a father hath mercy on sons, Jehovah hath mercy on those fearing Him.

14For He hath known our frame, Remembering that we [are] dust.

15Mortal man! as grass [are] his days, As a flower of the field so he flourisheth;

16For a wind hath passed over it, and it is not, And its place doth not discern it any more.

17And the kindness of Jehovah [Is] from age even unto age on those fearing Him, And His righteousness to sons' sons,

18To those keeping His covenant, And to those remembering His precepts to do them.

19Jehovah in the heavens Hath established His throne, And His kingdom over all hath ruled.

20Bless Jehovah, ye His messengers, Mighty in power -- doing His word, To hearken to the voice of His Word.

21Bless Jehovah, all ye His hosts, His ministers -- doing His pleasure.

22Bless Jehovah, all ye His works, In all places of His dominion. Bless, O my soul, Jehovah!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      John 20:29-31 (Young's Literal Translation)

29Jesus saith to him, `Because thou hast seen me, Thomas, thou hast believed; happy those not having seen, and having believed.'

30Many indeed, therefore, other signs also did Jesus before his disciples, that are not written in this book;

31and these have been written that ye may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing ye may have life in his name.'
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is more and I am sorry that I have it in your comment.

5. Lady Guinevere profile image67

oooo C***** is there too and of course told her that she was very good to do that and then stabbed me in the back.  Here was my reply:
    Come into the Forums where I ask What the Bleep is wrong with people--in the religious forum.  I have been on your fan club for a long time and to have this happen to me now after Carrie is here, makes no sense to me.  Jesus would NEVER turn anyone away.  I didn't even say anything against you or Jesus for that matter.  I am keeping a journal of all the comments that I make ...in anyone's hub that I post on that my comment gets immediatley deleted.  You didn't have the time to reas what I wrote.  Is that how you treat Jeus if he told you that you were doing somehting that he didn't like?  I bet you would becaseu you wouldn't even aknowledge it is Jesus in the first place.

6. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

I think people out to chill a bit more when comes to supernatural matters. I myself I've had a deep glance into the supernatural, and its looked back at me. No kidding. It only sucks when everyone thinks they're the top dawg in spirituality. Hey Lady G, you're solid.

7. darkside profile image66
    darksideposted 14 years ago

As soon as you hit send?

Is that even possible?

Was the person waiting on their hub or in their Hub Comments control panel hitting refresh waiting for you to post a reply to quickly hit delete?

I have all my comments set to only showing when approved by me.

Also be aware that people have the right to accept or reject comments according to their own whims and fancies.

I do understand that, but I have been on her fanclub for a while, way befor this other chick came on and yes right after I hit send and refresh my page it comes back as unapproved.  Three of them in a row.  I do also understand that they have that option of no approving anyones commetns, but I was also berated and that was left on the hub.......get my drift now?

8. Lady Guinevere profile image67

It is beginning to appear that there is one person with three distinctive personas on those hubs:  C, ASU and S.and at the thought of doing something that looks like I am attacking a hubber, I have not mentioned their specific names.  Yet they can backstab anyone whom they desire and many times in fact and not even get a word spoken to them..........how very biased management is on this.

9. Lady Guinevere profile image67

For her information and tht of those who will come here, here are the last responses between us.  I will not go back to her hub becaseu as much as they say they are spreding the word of Jesus they are just spreading hate and division.

Her responses:
    I leave one thing to say here. If anyone says stuff against my faith or against my hubpage, I have a right to delete them. I had to leave a fanclub of a woman cause she misunderstood why I deleted her hub. I did it cause I didn't understand her words and I have been viciously attacked too since I posted this hub so I know I am making Satan mad for posting it. I am sorry for others misunderstanding me, but I am not sorry for the Gospel of Christ in which I preach!

Mine:
    I did not say anything against your faith---period

Hers:
    What did you say about this hub? I have gotten so many neg stuff maybe I deleted it by mistake?

Mine:
    No thank you. I knew you didn't read what I wrote before you clicked delete. It was my name and I know it. Watch out for Angels Unawares.

10. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

You know, people can delete whatever comments they want to on their own hubs. I would not appreciate it being brought over to the forums if I deleted a comment. You have to live with it...if someone does not want to publish your comments, they won't. No amount of complaining and yelling about it will make them approve your comments.

It wasn't one but 4. 

I am going to become another Mark Knowles!!

What I have learned is that no matter if youy are with them or against them they are just a rude and inconsiderate either way.

Like I said everyone turns their heads away from these people.
      I would appreciate it if my words were really read thourhgout this entire forum thread.
      This will be taken as anger, and wel...yeah it is.....

11. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Well, it's just the way it is. I've had totally innocuous comments not published just because I have disagreed with what was said. I don't let it bother me.

12. Lady Guinevere profile image67

I don't usually let it bother me either UNTIL someone does the things that they are doing,

Some history here:
    I posted a hub about childen: http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-Have-Children
    I called someone on their brink of child abuse in the name of their GOD.  Now ever since then this one person has a vengeance against me because I called them on their verge of abuse on their child.  Then the subject drops and we don't see this person on the hubs much anymore.  Then this other hubber comes on the scene and makes a bee-line straight to me and deletes anything that I have to say-on any of her hubs. She also wrote me private e-mails and harrassed me there.  I didn't put two and two together until two other people did in my What are Cults hub.  I was also a fan of another hubber and up until this CB person showed up all my comments we allowed and now they are being denied simply because of my name.
    I really feel that it is a shame that I called someone on doing something to a child that they have to take vengeance on me.  I will always speak up for the children and that will never be suppressed.  Vengeance is God's alone and not hers.  She didnt like me calling her on the verge of child abuse (and I don't know if she really isn't doing child abuse)---you have to ask why she would be so mad about being put into the light or the light shown on her.  Now she backstabs me and like I said I didn't put two and two together until these other two hubbers did first.
    It is sad that these things go on and no one calls people on it like I did and the wrath that I am getting because of it.  I must have hit a cord, else she would not come right for me like that and spread hate and lies and call it in God's name that she does these thing.
    I will always speak up for the children.

13. meetbrandon profile image72
    meetbrandonposted 14 years ago

Lady, thank you for sticking up for children.  It takes a special person to show God's love for children, and I appreciate what you are trying to do.

On the comment issue, maybe its best to leave this to God's hands.  The Bible talks about turning the other cheek and working to be peacemakers; I will pray for you and these other Hubbers that the issue will be resolved peacefully.

While we might not all agree on doctrine issues, we can certainly agree Jesus Christ came and died so we might be saved, that he rose and he is the living Son and Savior of all mankind. 

I pray God will guide you and bless you all the days of your life, Lady Guinevere!

He is guiding me.  This isn't so much about being saved but doing unspeakable acts to children in the name of God.  Now if everyone didn't have a voice and let someone else--where do you think we would be today.  It is unethical to use and blame some unseen being that may or may not exist to do these unspeakable acts and then have others blame the same unseen being that may or may not exist to call people names and hide and say mean and nasty things in the defense of some unseen being.  It is cowardice.  Where do people get off making it some other beings responsibility for what they do themselves?  Where is the self-responsibility?  Let some unknown being take the responsibilty for our actions and thoughts--no way!

14. Lady Guinevere profile image67

"On the comment issue, maybe its best to leave this to God's hands.  The Bible talks about turning the other cheek and working to be peacemakers; I will pray for you and these other Hubbers that the issue will be resolved peacefully. "

Do you not see how God uses people to do things for him?  I mean they say that God makes them kill others and they even agree it is in his name that they do so?  Why wouldn't he use people to call out his children to see their vengeful and destructive ways too? 
    We are God's Hands!
    What's a peacemaker--someone who turns away the facts and hides them under a bush?  How many times do children who are abused should turn that other cheek when there may not be another cheek to turn?

15. Cheffrin profile image59
    Cheffrinposted 14 years ago

Hello, Just off the bat I'm not trying to be rude or look down on religion but I have a question... How do you know? How do you know that Christianity is right? What about Buddhism, Islam, Hebraism, Judaism, Mormons, Hinduism, Atheism, Jehovah's Witness, Candomble, Jainism, Unitarianism, Paganism, Rastafarian, Bahia, Sikhism, Taoism, Shinto, Zoroastrianism or even Agnostic? Are all of those others a lie? Why is it that everyone feels their god is the right and only god? How do you know god is a he? If everyone bases everything on a book, Then, Doesn't that make even scientology a real religion who's god is just as true and right as any other? I don't know to me religion is a crock, sorry not talking bad about any of you! Please, keep believing in whoever you do, I'm not trying to sway anyone. Most likely I'm wrong and going to hell so..... Maybe I should choose a religion that's right for me or maybe I'll make a hub about it!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)