The Vaccine Hoax is over. 30 years of cover ups revealed!

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (20 posts)
  1. sannyasinman profile image61
    sannyasinmanposted 10 years ago
    1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I think we should stop all vaccination programs immediately.

It would go a long ways to reducing the surplus population, aka "Scrooge".

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Still beating this dead horse?

Horses will still get their vaccinations.  It's the people that will be dead, not the horse.

3. Quilligrapher profile image72
      Quilligrapherposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Howdy Sannyasinman.
      I am receiving a 404-error page not found when using your link and another link on the nsnbc web site. Is there a chance the article has been taken down?
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg

1. Quilligrapher profile image72

Does the silence from the OP suggest that his posted source has been withdrawn?

1. sannyasinman profile image61
          sannyasinmanposted 10 years agoin reply to this

The link works perfectly . ..

4. Quilligrapher profile image72

Hello there, Sannyasinman. My sincere thanks for your bump post letting me know the link in the OP statement is working.

This thread is based entirely upon a research paper written by Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic, a non-medical Ph.D., titled “Vaccination policy and the Code of Practice of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI): are they at odds?” Have you read this paper, Sannyasinman? Of course you have. I can not believe that you would attempt to suggest a hoax of 30 years is a fact without first reading the source document yourself.

Some people who apply critical thinking to their mental processes rely on an old adage attributed to the late New York Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan. “You’re entitled to your own opinions,” it says, “but not your own facts.” The point is opinions and facts are two different things. Opinions are matters of taste or subjective conclusions, while facts stand alone on their own merits, independent of what you think or how you may be biased. For this reason, it is critical to this discussion to separate opinions from facts.

Let me begin with the title of this thread. Since I am so sure you read this entire 45-page document, as I have, you must already know that “hoax” and “cover -up” are not found anywhere. Dr. Tomljenovic does not claim a hoax or a cover-up has been committed. So is “hoax” and “cover-up” your words or ones you borrowed from someone else? More to the point, however, “hoax” and "cover-up" are not facts. They are opinions of someone other than the author. Opinions attached to Dr. Tomljenovic’s paper by anti-vax advocates in order to create a false impression. They are subjective conclusions but they are not facts. Therefore, the OP statement begins by trying to create an impression that is not based on fact. It is a distasteful tradition in anti-vax literature that is meant to deceive readers. 

Secondly, let us look closely at the title of the paper: “Vaccination policy and the Code of Practice of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI): are they at odds?” A person who thinks critically would be absolutely correct in reaching one specific conclusion, i.e. if the contents of the paper proved that vaccination policy was at odds with the Code of Practice, then Dr. Tomljenovic would not have worded the title in the form of a question. It is always important to remember, Sannyasinman, facts are stated in declarative sentences, and questions reveal the absence of knowledge or facts.

Finally, let us address the rhetorical mantra heard from the vocal anti-vax population, namely vaccination programs should be halted strictly because they present risks from adverse reactions. Medical professionals worldwide who are charged with the public safety reply with resounding disagreement. Moreover, Dr. Tomljenovic appears to generally agree when she says in the very first sentence of her paper, “No pharmaceutical drug is devoid of risks from adverse reactions and vaccines are no exception.” {1}
      http://www.ecomed.org.uk/wp-content/upl … enovic.pdf

1. profile image0
        Beth37posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Very impressive.

2. sannyasinman profile image61
    sannyasinmanposted 10 years ago

Quilligrapher . .
    My my, you do like the sound of your own irrefutable logic  . . .

Your quote “No pharmaceutical drug is devoid of risks from adverse reactions and vaccines are no exception.”
    The enormous difference that is conveniently overlooked by vaccine proponents is that drugs are usually given to treat an ailment in the hope that they will improve the condition of the “patient”,
    Vaccines however, are administered to HEALTHY PEOPLE, who sometimes have their lives ruined or even die as a result.
    Can you see the difference?

Vaccines are like a game of Russian roulette. .
    The vaccine may protect you from the disease for a while, or it may not
    The vaccine may injure or disable you in some way, or it may not
    The vaccine may even kill you, or it may not
    Nobody knows. You load the gun (or syringe in this case) and you pull the trigger

Good analogy, the gun.  You put in 1 bullet to represent the vaccine or you put in 5 to represent the disease.

I know which one I choose...

1. bBerean profile image60
        bBereanposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Since you take the vaccine prior to contracting the illness, your addition to the analogy, the 5 bullets, only holds true if your chance of contracting the disease is at least 83%, (assuming a 6 shooter smile ).  Otherwise, the decision to accept the gun with one bullet could well be in lieu of not having to play at all.  It should at least be factored in.

2. sannyasinman profile image61
        sannyasinmanposted 10 years agoin reply to this

. .  trouble is, you have to keep on choosing to play the Russian roulette game and every time you run the risks I mentioned, because no vaccine confers lifetime immunity, and needs "booster" shots  . . . load that gun again and cross your fingers . . .

Plus your children play the game, with its inherent risks MANY times before their own natural immune system even has a chance to develop fully. . .

You're absolutely right.  You play the 4 bullet game every time you live in the same town that harbors a visitor returning from a third world country.  Or ride on a plane with them on the way home.  Or go to school with a close relative or friend with them.

Unless, of course, you have already survived the one bullet game.

We have a child with multiple disabilities and a compromised immune system.  Doctors insist the shots be administered, but we refuse.  In over 20 years, the only time we had a problem was the one time we acquiesced.  Not making that mistake again.

It would depend on specifics, of course, but it would seem exceedingly stupid to give a vaccine to such a child.

On the other hand, your particular experience has almost zero relevance to the huge majority of children that do not have those conditions.  The biggest connection might be that because those millions of healthy children have been vaccinated for decades your own child will have a much better chance of not contracting any of those old diseases.

The possibility is always there, of course, but it is much, much lower than it was 100 years ago or still is in other parts of the world.  Because of vaccines...vaccines that are likely to harm your child.

It is true we carefully control the environment and have been successful against what many have deemed impossible odds.  My spouse and I, of course must interact with the public, work, etc. We also do not take vaccines... with success.  I was one of two, almost fired for refusing to take the vaccine when the boss's son arranged to pay for it.  We were warned how poorly the resulting lost time would reflect on us.  Do I need to tell you the punchline?  We were two of the handful of employees who never got sick that year.  Saying that further strained the relationship between me and the boss's kid would be an understatement.  I never said a word.  I didn't have to. 

By the way, I don't campaign against vaccines, (beyond sharing my experiences when the opportunity presents itself).  More power to whoever wants them, it is their choice.  As always though, it is good if they are informed and consider more than the pharmaceutical brochure.

2. bBerean profile image60

Your right, and this surprised me too.  I can understand pushing for us as parents and caregivers to take the vaccines in the hope we would avoid getting sick and exposing her...but it seems not giving it to my child would be a "no-brainer".

But it should not surprise you.  There are very valid reasons to vaccinate the majority of people against the old crippling and deadly diseases, though not nearly so much for such things as the flu in most cases (I don't take that one either).

But, in rare cases, there are equally valid reasons not to vaccinate, and your child is the perfect example.  You as parents is not quite so clear cut, but I could certainly understand, and support, your reasons.  I believe I would do the same thing; in some cases the flu vaccine causes the recipient to have the flu (I presume that's the one you are speaking of).  If you are careful who you are around and take other precautions as well, you probably have less chance of getting the flu without the vaccine.  I haven't had the flu for years - ever since my children left home - and some simple precautions keeps it away.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)