Hub challenge 30 hubs in 30 days

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (20 posts)
  1. PattyJane profile image77
    PattyJaneposted 10 years ago

Hi everyone, I am new to hubpages and published my first hub yesterday and I published 2 hubs today! I have decided to begin my presence on hub pages with a hub challenge. I have decided to do 30 hubs in 30 days for my challenge.
    The links tho my first threes hubs are as follows:
    http://pattyjane.hubpages.com/hub/Pelag … -Augustine
    http://pattyjane.hubpages.com/hub/The-Power-Elite
    http://pattyjane.hubpages.com/hub/Can-c … ve-tattoos
    I hope to be able to add great content during this challenge. Looking forward to meeting new people in this endeavor.

1. Simone Smith profile image87
      Simone Smithposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Wow, two Hubs in one day! That's quite the start, PattyJane!

Welcome to HubPages, and congrats on taking on a HubChallenge. Should you like guidelines on creating Hubs that are likely to continue to succeed over time, check out these helpful guides:
      hubpages.com/learningcenter/Elements-of-a-Stellar-Hub
      hubpages.com/learningcenter/How-to-Craft-a-Search-Friendly-Title

I wish you the best of luck!!

2. PattyJane profile image77
      PattyJaneposted 10 years agoin reply to this

There were problems with my third hub, so here is my new third hub. Third hub in 3 days.
      http://pattyjane.hubpages.com/hub/Amazon-Coins

3. Kevin Peter profile image61
      Kevin Peterposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You are doing very good. You have published 3 hubs within 2 days. Congrats!

Thank you Kevin, I had to be away from my computer for the last couple of days, but I hope to catch up soon

4. PattyJane profile image77
    5. PattyJane profile image77

Here is the link to my fifth hub: Biblical Hermeneutics in the early church.
      http://pattyjane.hubpages.com/hub/Bibli … rly-Church

6. PattyJane profile image77

I ran into some time management issues so I am going to reattempt the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge again here is the link to my first hub in this challenge: http://pattyjane.hubpages.com/hub/Peter … -Pentecost

2. PattyJane profile image77
    PattyJaneposted 10 years ago

Thank you Simone. I hope to succeed and will do my best not to disappoint.

3. earner profile image80
    earnerposted 10 years ago

I always forget to post here as I get wrapped up in the researching, writing, photo hunting, layout etc and am pooped at the end ........ I am trying for the 30 hubs in 30 days and here are the first ones:

Tips for E-Commerce Success - things to think about when choosing a webshop
    Why the Best Revenue Share Website is Hubpages - for those that didn't know!
    Sea Glass Festival - sea glass is a passion of mine
    Easy Microwave Chocolate Fudge Recipe - good food smile
    Best Selling Products for Market Stalls - for people looking for an income who are considering selling goods
    Easy Noodles Recipe - basic easy instant noodles recipes, perfect for students or beginners (or lazy people, like me!)
    Easy Store Cupboard Pizza Recipe - a quick and easy pizza recipe I use far too often!
    How Hubpages and Google Revenue Sharing Works
    Best Street Food
    Camel Ski Club, Rock, Cornwall
    Cleaning and Polishing Jewellery - intended for jewellery makers

I've also got two in draft, nearing completion:
    6 Famous Cornwall Artists
    World Cornish Pasty Championships

4. findwholeness profile image87
    findwholenessposted 10 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! That's a great goal.

Thanks findwholeness, I hope to be able to contribute useful content to hubpages

5. LoisRyan13903 profile image61
    LoisRyan13903posted 10 years ago

Is there a date when the 30/30 challenge starts or do we just start when we want?

1. Tim Chirillo profile image70
      Tim Chirilloposted 10 years agoin reply to this

yes wondering the same thing..

6. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image83
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 10 years ago

I don't think there's an 'official' 30/30 going on right now.  The site used to have those in the past, and from what I can tell, various Hubbers hold their own challenges from time to time.  So you can start it whenever you want. 

Best of luck on creating the 30/30 you have in mind!  It can be done - but if you start finding you're compromising quality or depth in your hubs, you're far better off just creating the best work you can turn out, even if the numbers aren't at the 30/30 level.

Keep us posted!!!

7. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 10 years ago

welcome to HP and you wrote very well articles. I am sure you will earn lots of $$ in HP earning. Good luck !

8. neilcook profile image70
    neilcookposted 10 years ago

Oh man! Good luck! You got what it takes though!

9. peachwithasmile profile image63
    peachwithasmileposted 10 years ago

Good Luck.  I can never think of enough topics so I can try the challenge.  Maybe I will start making a list and when it gets to 30 I will try the challenge.

10. LoisRyan13903 profile image61
    LoisRyan13903posted 10 years ago

Thank you.  I have some ideas.

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image61
      LoisRyan13903posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I have started my own forum and have 8 done for this month.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)