Dear God,

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (28 posts)
  1. janesix profile image59
    janesixposted 10 years ago

I am tired of your nonsense. I don't wish to be fu......er, messed with any longer. Please refrain from ruining my life any more than it already is.

I would appreciate it. Don't care for your ironic humor, your tests, your jerking me around like a puppet.

I am going to ignore you now to the best of my ability. I am going to start my life over from scratch. Please stay out of it this time

janesix

1. Quilligrapher profile image73
      Quilligrapherposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Dear Janesix,
      I gave you a free will so you can determine what is best for you. Enjoy your new life. We can settle up at the end.
      Best wishes, 
      God

2. Peggasuse profile image82
      Peggasuseposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Your problem is that you think someone else is doing negative things to you.  In reality, whatever it is that's happening to you, is entirely in your own hands.

Are you talking about what happened to you or are you talking about that boy in China?  If you're talking about the boy, then you should realize that it was his fate, not yours, to have to go through this.  Doesn't mean that it shouldn't make you feel sad but it also shouldn't make you want to put blame on someone, for it. 

If you're talking about yourself, then you should also know that no one is doing anything to you.  YOU are doing everything to yourself.  God isn't pulling your strings.  God isn't telling you what to do.  I don't know how old you are, but I'm guessing that you're an adult and being that, should be able to make your own decisions, and accept the consequences of those decisions.

When YOU make the choices, if they fail, only YOU are to blame.  But it's ok because knowing that you made a mistake is suppose to teach you to make different choices next time. 

Earth isn't a place of punishment.  It's a place of learning; making the correct choices is what you're suppose to learn.  When you don't, then the situation keeps happening again and again, until you DO make the correct choice.

When my daughter was little, she fell out of a tree.  Before she went to that tree, I warned her to stay on the ground and play with her toys.  But as soon as I turned my back, she began to climb that tree...and then fell out...and then blamed me for not watching her!

Well, there's a good example for you.  She made her choice; she suffered the consequences; and then she blamed me, instead of herself, for making that wrong decision.

The moral to this is that she did indeed, learn her lesson.  I warned her, but then gave her free will to make her own choices.  She made the wrong choice, but then she learned something.  She never did climb that tree again without help or when she was alone.  She took responsibility for her own actions.....and this is what you should do, too.

3. pennyofheaven profile image79
      pennyofheavenposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Taking responsibility for our own lives is always a good start.

2. Zelkiiro profile image87
    Zelkiiroposted 10 years ago

The Bible teaches that sin precludes chastisement and tribulation, so it's all your fault, you dirty little sinner! >:{

3. bluebird profile image60
    bluebirdposted 10 years ago

Who are you? Just a created flesh and blood being. Dependent on the air God gave you. Dependent on the food and water and air that GOD created for you to LIVE, AND BREATHE.
    It was not God that ruined your life, if so be it that it is ruined. He created it! Your thinking is way off. Can you not see?
    Satan the devil is the one jerking you around like a puppet and who is full of ironic humor, plus hate, jealousy and a spirit of envy and lust and greed.

Please don't blame it on God!

Dear one, please try to see that...

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God! Don't be this way.

God is love, He is supreme and stupendously GLORIOUS,  full of love and plans for His created ones that are, no one knows the height and the depth of what God our creator has planned for us, His sons!

It is my prayer for you that God will deliver you from Satan's grip at this time.
    You are dear to God, your Father and never, NEVER forget that!

1. JMcFarland profile image69
      JMcFarlandposted 10 years agoin reply to this

"God is love, He is supreme and stupendously GLORIOUS", 

yes, and he will torture you by fire forever if you don't worship him and tell him how supreme and stupendously glorious he is regularly.

1. profile image0
        Deepes Mindposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You and I both know better than this

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
          Mark Knowlesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

SO the bible is Bullshit?

1. profile image0

some of the retranslations contain altered information to suit a specific purpose. But it is not total

1. Mark Knowles profile image59

So - which versions - in your opinion - were not written to suit a specific purpose? wink

1. profile image0

None of them, but that wasn't my point. The earliest versions did not have any mention of Hell or eternal torment

2. bluebird profile image60
        bluebirdposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You speak without knowing.
        Why did God create physical humans that die?
        SO THAT IF THEY REFUSE TO REPENT, THEY WILL JUST DIE FOREVER. THIS VERY FACT SHOWS THE MERCY OF GOD. BURNING IN HELLFIRE FOREVER (that concept comes from the very mind of the devil).
        Read Genesis 3: 3-4: God said we would die. It was Satan that said, "ye shall not surely die."
        IF WE ARE PHYSICAL, HOW CAN WE BURN FOREVER? Take the trees in a forest fire...do they burn forever? No, they eventually turn to ash.
        So do we. . . cremation is proof.
        The soul is not immortal. It dies. It waits for the resurrection to either eternal life or eternal death, NOT ETERNAL HELLFIRE.
        Study your Bible carefully, there are a lot of amazing surprises in there!!!

1. profile image0
          Brenda Durhamposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Ah, but Adam and Eve did indeed die a natural death after they ate of the tree.   Not immediately, but they did die. You see, Satan doesn't care what happens in the short term;  he only cares about deceiving people for the long term.   And they died Spiritually, were sent out of the Garden, no longer walking with God there.   They were later reconciled with Him, from what I gather from the Bible, but not without having to live with the earthly consequences of their sin.
          As far as whether there's an eternal hell and whether unrepentant sinners will be in agony there forever.........you shouldn't be so sure about your interpretation of the Bible.    If a person can live forever in heaven, and they're not physical,  then a person could indeed exist forever in hell even though they don't have physical bodies that just burn up, or even if they DO have physical bodies that burn up!    And your reference to cremation is confusing.   God made mankind.  And the souls of those who Love Him will go to heaven to be with Him, even if their physical bodies were cremated.   
          I've studied this somewhat, and there are just as many passages (more, even) that uphold the concept of unbelievers existing in eternal hellfire than there are of them just burning up and existing no more.

1. A Troubled Man profile image57
            A Troubled Manposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Too bad God did such a good job providing a working brain for the unbelievers, one would expect He should get kudos for doing that, but alas, providing a working brain appears to have been a big mistake. Burn it, it was a failure.

4. canvardpackaging profile image61
    canvardpackagingposted 10 years ago

be calm, god is equal

5. EncephaloiDead profile image55
    EncephaloiDeadposted 10 years ago

God will be displeased if you tell Him to go away. He loves you very much. Jerking you around is all part of His Grand Plan. There is nothing you can do about it, just accept it and move on.

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 10 years ago

God is Invisible... but appreciates love and devotion... yet He stays hidden for a reason.. what could the reason be?

1. janesix profile image59
      janesixposted 10 years agoin reply to this

He certainly stayed hidden while that little boy was getting his eyes gouged out in China.

Why is THAT?

I don't want God's love. I want him to save little boys from torture.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
        Kathryn L Hillposted 10 years agoin reply to this

We have bodies. God doesn't have one. So, we have to stop the torture. How come it was allowed?

2. bluebird profile image60
        bluebirdposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I agree, this life and all the suffering is hard to understand...if you don't understand God and His plan for us. When I thought of what you said about the little boy, I immediately thought of Jesus Christ, how his heart bled real blood for us, how he suffered on the cross suffocating, people staring at all his visible bloody bones and laughing, yet He didn't suffer for his wrong doings, but for ours. He was perfect, just like His father.
        So there is a reason God allows suffering, He allowed it of His son... why? Because humans are worth saving and have an incredible human potential and God has a plan to do it, 6,000 years of this life (chosen by Adam when he made the wrong choice - to live under SATAN's rule and ugliness instead of God's rule. But it's about to end. God has been behind the scenes getting a new world ready under Christ when He returns in the new millennium. This is the only way to make sense of this senseless world and all it's suffering. It's all there in the Bible. But we have to not just believe in God, but believe God.
        WE ARE ON THE EDGE OF TWO WORLDS, THE OLD AND THE NEW!!!
        God is love, always and forever. Satan is evil through and through.

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 10 years agoin reply to this

God allowed the boys eyes to be gouged out because humanity is worth saving.

Rationalization at its very best.  For all your opinions to the contrary, gods plan for humanity may be nothing more than to provide a supply of spare organs and parts for he and his buddies.  Or a long term food source.

An assumption that he has not lied to humanity does not make it so.

2. Mark Knowles profile image59

He doesn't exist.

3. EncephaloiDead profile image55
      EncephaloiDeadposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Gods are not hiding from us, they are all hiding from each other. If they ever became visible to each other, they would all be fighting over our worship and obedience.

7. MelissaBarrett profile image59
    MelissaBarrettposted 10 years ago

Have you all actually read your Bible?

God jerks people around all the time... no Satan needed.

Sometimes, apparently, he jerks people around just to prove he's better at it than Satan.

With that being said, neither God nor Satan is responsible for all the nasty, horrible people on the planet. Neither God nor Satan is responsible for all the kind, generous loving people on the planet.

Get a grip people.

Janesix, a boy getting his eyes gouged out is horrible. But I'm curious, why do you blame God for not stopping it? Why not blame the people who stood around watching and did nothing?

Your faith is your own choice, of course. But to lose faith in God because he does nothing means you should likely go ahead and throw in the towel on the human race as well.

1. BuddiNsense profile image60
      BuddiNsenseposted 10 years agoin reply to this

In truth it is not god but his "creations" that jerk people.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
        MelissaBarrettposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Job.

1. BuddiNsense profile image60
          BuddiNsenseposted 10 years agoin reply to this

A novel.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)