Encouragement

Jump to Last Post 1-36 of 36 discussions (52 posts)
  1. janetwrites profile image81
    janetwritesposted 10 years ago

Most of you know Epigramman. He is an outstanding writer and a very interesting, talented and charming person. At the moment he is going through very hard times. Maybe we can show him our support and offer encouragement through this thread. Though we may not be able to help him personally we can nevertheless show him that we are thinking of him and pray for him that everything will be better soon.

Thanks for your support.

1. joanveronica profile image68
      joanveronicaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Sending thoughts and prayers from far off Chile. Hope all will be well!

2. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image84
      LastRoseofSummer2posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I have been very low lately because of the death of my mother. Out of the blue one day, I found comments from Epigramman on my hubs complimenting my writing and telling me how beautiful my user name is. When he found out I was depressed he sent me encouragement and told me he understands. I will never forget the kindness he showed me and I hope he will be feeling better soon.

3. Shyron E Shenko profile image69
      Shyron E Shenkoposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Wishing Epi all the best.

4. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image59
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 10 years agoin reply to this

My sincere prayers offered.

5. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image59
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 10 years agoin reply to this

My sincere prayers offered.

6. CraftytotheCore profile image77
      CraftytotheCoreposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I hope wherever he is he feels the peace of friendship and hope surrounding him in thought.

7. Relationshipc profile image87
      Relationshipcposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Sending love, peace, and encouragement his way.

8. travmaj profile image74
      travmajposted 10 years agoin reply to this

All my thoughts are with you Colin and hope all resolves soon - So many prayers Epi - so much concern - you are the best. Take good care...

9. Christy Kirwan profile image88
      Christy Kirwanposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Best wishes for Epigramman from the HP Team! We hope things get better for him soon.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 10 years ago

I love the way hubbers do this kind of thing for each other.  We don't need to know the specifics.  We may have never read even one of his hubs.  But when there is a need for support, I've seen this time and time again.  It is what makes us a community.  Epigramman is in my thoughts and prayers today because janetwrites cared enough to send this request my way.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
      http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8359980.jpg

1. Jenn-Anne profile image74
        Jenn-Anneposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Sending thoughts and prayers.

3. Wilma Henry profile image82
    Wilma Henryposted 10 years ago

Praying that  everything gets better soon for Epigramman!

4. writinglover profile image76
    writingloverposted 10 years ago

Epi has my support! I send him kind and warm regards to him and his cat crew! big_smile

1. sallybea profile image94
      sallybeaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Sending warm thoughts and best wishes for Epigramman - may this difficult period soon be only a distant memory.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image84
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 10 years agoin reply to this

As a writer who recently received this kind of encouragement due to an accident I had, I can honestly say that those thoughts and prayers helped me tremendously.  And so, I am adding mine to the list here.  God bless and keep you.

2. nArchuleta profile image73
      nArchuletaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Any friend of cats -- and a fellow writer -- is a friend of mine. Don't know what he's going through, but my hopes are with him for getting through it with flying colors.

5. suzettenaples profile image89
    suzettenaplesposted 10 years ago

Sending love and prayers your way, Epi.  Life is truly tought and unfair sometimes.  I wish and hope all goes how you wish it to be.  You deserve the best of everything.  You are kind and thoughtful to all of us here on HP.  Your heart is huge!  Take care , Suzette

6. Barbara Kay profile image73
    Barbara Kayposted 10 years ago

Sending my prayers for you that whatever your problems are they are all resolved and life gets better.

7. profile image0
    Alise- Evonposted 10 years ago

I will add my thoughts and prayers to everyone else's. Peace be to you Epigramman.

8. brakel2 profile image74
    brakel2posted 10 years ago

Epi, my thoughts are with you. May your your path become easier, because we are helping to carry you. These words are from a  hub and very appropriate. I believe the writer was Faith Reaper. Blessings.

9. agilitymach profile image92
    agilitymachposted 10 years ago

I don't know Epi, but he is apparently very well loved.  Prayers for you, Epi.  May things begin to look up for you.

10. Victoria Lynn profile image88
    Victoria Lynnposted 10 years ago

Epi was encouraging to me when I first started on Hubpages over two years ago. And he still is. My heart is with him. Whatever he is going through, I hope it gets better soon. He's a special person and friend.

11. moonlake profile image80
    moonlakeposted 10 years ago

I don't know Epigramman but I wish him the best with lots of prayers.

12. Vinaya Ghimire profile image79
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 10 years ago

I read Epi on HubPages, I'm connected with Colin on Facebook. He is a wonderful poet and friend.
    Tough times do not last long. I wish peace, prosperity and happiness in Epi's life.

13. rajan jolly profile image93
    rajan jollyposted 10 years ago

I wish Epigramman all the best and prayers are sent his way.

14. LisaMarie724 profile image67
    LisaMarie724posted 10 years ago

Epigramman is in my prayers.

15. ChitrangadaSharan profile image91
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 10 years ago

Sending Epigramman best wishes and prayers in difficult times!
    This will pass soon. God bless!

16. radhikasree profile image72
    radhikasreeposted 10 years ago

May Epigramman come out of this ill-fate soon. Sending my best wishes and prayers...

17. suziecat7 profile image78
    suziecat7posted 10 years ago

Sending thoughts and prayers his way.

18. profile image0
    healthylife2posted 10 years ago

Sending thoughts and prayers from Connecticut

19. profile image0
    Ronnytronposted 10 years ago

What's wrong? I don't know him, but is he all right?

20. Anna Haven profile image72
    Anna Havenposted 10 years ago

I hope better days come for Epigramman soon. Sending positive thoughts his way.

21. tillsontitan profile image82
    tillsontitanposted 10 years ago

Epi is one of those poets who have talent, love, and joy in their heart.  I always love seeing a comment from him, he always makes me smile and he's such a good friend.
    My thoughts and prayers are with him.  May God hold him in the palm of his hand until everything is right again with Epi's world. I know what a hard time is as I am having my own right now, sending love your way.
    Love you Epi and the kitties too!  God bless.

22. justateacher profile image84
    justateacherposted 10 years ago

Prayers with you Epi!!

23. Thelma Alberts profile image90
    Thelma Albertsposted 10 years ago

I´ll pray for you Epi. God bless you and helps you all through the hardships you have right now.

24. vocalcoach profile image94
    vocalcoachposted 10 years ago

I've known Colin for years.  I will reach out to him at once.  We all love him here at HP.  Thanks.

25. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 10 years ago

I am adding my prayers in agreement with others on this thread for Epigramman.

1. DDE profile image46
      DDEposted 10 years agoin reply to this

When I first received comments from Epigramman  I was delighted to meet such a wonderful person at heart and soul, his comments uplifted my spirits for the day and he made me feel even better at what I write. I wish him  well and and god bless him with a speedy recovery.

26. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 10 years ago

Colin is a great guy - warm, talented, and funny. Sending hugs and prayers.

27. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 10 years ago

Epi is one of HP's fantastic 'resident' poets.  If you've never read any of his hubs, I'm certain it would please him immensely to take time to read one of his poems. 

Colin, we're sending you all the warmth and encouragement you give to the HP community. smile

1. CraftytotheCore profile image77
      CraftytotheCoreposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Rebekah for providing a link!  wink

28. AliciaC profile image93
    AliciaCposted 10 years ago

I'm sending my best wishes to Epigramman and hope that things get better very soon.

29. profile image0
    ZachKaerposted 10 years ago

I'm new, don't know him but best wishes. I'll search him and check out some hubs.

30. Solaras profile image94
    Solarasposted 10 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/8365390_f248.jpg

Feel better - hoping things begin to improve for you shortly!

31. NiaG profile image84
    NiaGposted 10 years ago

Hope everything is alright. Whatever the case, you and your loved ones will get through it.

32. innerspin profile image87
    innerspinposted 10 years ago

Adding another voice to support you, Epi. Wishing you strength.

33. profile image0
    Ghaelachposted 10 years ago

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've not been on HP a lot for the last few weeks and didn't know Epi had problems. Hope it isn't a serious problem and that he gets back to that wonderful friendly person he is.
    GBY my friend, the Epigramman.

34. Video-Games profile image57
    Video-Gamesposted 10 years ago

Even though i don't know him, but will pray that all his problem get solved and he return back to the HP community.

35. BNadyn profile image81
    BNadynposted 10 years ago

I hope everything will work out and get better for him.  I'll keep him in my thoughts and say a prayer for him.

36. Barbara Kay profile image73
    Barbara Kayposted 10 years ago

I hope everything is fine. Prayers sent.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)